Istanbul Metro Map: All the details of the Istanbul Metro Map are shown on the map and click on the map for a larger version of Istanbul Metro Map. The maps are for information purposes only. İstanbul Metro Map is attached, click here to enlarge. Also in original size Istanbul Rail Systems Map here. You can also use our interactive map with your navigation program.
Istanbul subway map 2019: At the end of 2030 year with subway constructions starting from next year 776 kilometers Istanbul will be the second longest subway network in the world after New York.
Istanbul Metro Lines to operate until 2019
- Beylikdüzü TÜYAP - Bahçelievler - Kirazlı Metro Rail System: 2017
- Bakirkoy - Incirli - Bahcelievler - Kirazli Metro Rail System: 2017
- Halkalı - Olympic Stadium - Kayabaşı - Kayaşehir - 3. Airport Metro Rail System: 2019
- Başakşehir - Kayaşehir - Kayabaşı Metro Rail System: 2018
- Besiktas - Kabatas Metro Rail System: 2019
- Besiktas - Mecidiyekoy Metro Rail System: 2019
- First Levent - Hisarüstü Metro: 2015
- Mecidiyekoy - Mahmutbey Metro: 2017
- Incirli Yenikapi Subway Station: 2018
- Edirnekapı Unkapanı Subway: 2018
- Göztepe Bağdat Street - Göztepe E5 - Ataşehir - Ümraniye Metro: 2018
- Üsküdar - Taksim - Haliç - Çekmeköy metro: 2015
- Çekmeköy - Sancaktepe - Sultanbeyli Sabiha Göçmen Airport Subway: 2018
- Bostanci Kozyatagi Kayisdagi Imes Dudullu Subway Station: 2019
- Kartal Pendik Subway: 2015
- Pendik Tuzla Subway: 2019
- Kartal Beach Pendik E5 - Sabiha Göçmen Airport Subway
Within the scope of the new metro projects, Otogar - Kirazlı - Bağcılar - Başakşehir Metro was opened in June. Taksim - Golden Horn - Yenikapı Metro will be in service this year. In addition, under the Marmaray Yenikapı - Sirkeci - Üsküdar tunnel passage is opened this year.
Interactive Metro Map - Istanbul Metro Map
According to the Master Plan, a new 2019 metro line will be added to Istanbul at the end of 19. The length of the iron network with these lines will be about 400 kilometers. With the new 2019 line to be built after 24, the length of the metro in 2030 is planned to be 776 kilometers in Istanbul. Thus, Istanbul will be the second city in the world after New York, which has a length of approximately 800 kilometers of metro lines. In the planning in which Marmaray is used effectively, the metro line from Kartal to Atatürk Airport in 2014;