Erciyes Ski Center offers skiing at European standards: Erciyes Ski Center, which serves with four doors and 33 runway, continues to innovate with the claim of being a European ski resort.
Erciyes Ski Center, which serves with four doors and 33 tracks, continues to innovate with the claim of being a European ski resort. The center, which was managed by Kayseri Erciyes Turizm A.Ş, activated the 3 units with the snow machines at the gates of Tekir, Hisarcık and Hacılar. General Director of Mirada Del Lago Kamuran Eroglu pointed out that the region will be renewed every day.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Star Mountain Seven Days of the Week Enjoys Skiing 27/02/2015 Star Mountain Seven Days of the Week Enjoys Skiing: With the participation of the Minister of National Defense Ismet Yilmaz, the season of Star Mountain Winter Sports Tourism Center offers skiing pleasure to the citizens on 7 day of the week. In the last one week at Yildiz Mountain Winter Sports Tourism Center, intense snowfall continues. While the snow thickness on the runways crossed the 1 meter, the snow thickness reached to the 2 meter near the peak. 1 pieces in the ski center, 1 pieces beginner rink, 893 and 883 meters long 2 pieces semi-professional runway with 2 pieces for new learners, 360 bin XNUMX, inde
- Transportation to European Standards 07/07/2015 Access to Manisa in European Standards: Cengiz Ergün, mayor of Manisa, went to Belgium to implement modern systems in urban transportation. President of the new generation trolleybus Eroller, which will increase the comfort of transportation, European standards, said they aimed to establish a transportation system. The transportation move initiated by Manisa Metropolitan Municipality has gained a new dimension. By taking new modern vehicles and integrating it into urban traffic and re-planning transportation throughout the city, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality has started to work to establish a transportation system at European standards. Cengiz Ergün, Mayor of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, to examine new systems ş
- A European-Based Logistics Base in Ankara 11/11/2017 Ankara Chamber of Commerce (ATO) Chairman of the Board of Directors Gürsel Baran visited the Ankara Logistics Base and made observations. Ankara Bar Logistics Base sample, indicating that the project "will provide logistics services in Turkey with modern facilities in Ankara that moves the world." Chairman of the Board of Directors of Ankara Logistics Base Erhan Gündüz and the members of the board of directors who went to Ankara Logistics Base Baran'a, ATO Vice President Mustafa Deryal, Board Members Vecdet Fehmi Şendil and Ülkü Karakuş accompanied. Erhan Gündüz, Chairman of the Board of Ankara Logistics, gave detailed information about the base during his visit to the company.
- Snow Enjoyment in Erciyes Ski Resort 01/02/2016 Erciyes Ski Center Snow Enjoyment: Erciyes snow enjoyment Erciyes Ski Center, the most fun winter event of the year was hosted. Erciyes Ski Center hosted the most entertaining winter event of the year. The contestants wearing their own costumes jumped into the ice in the snow. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality and Erciyes Inc., with the contribution of the cold, cold and cold water in the contest open to everyone who participated in the contest www.redbull.com.tr/jumpandfreeze address was collected. Among the applicants, the most talented 30 team was selected and won the competition. Maximum 3 minute performance of the teams, the audience also supported the applause. Develi Gate Magna Apex Dev
- European Standards Suitable for CEN Olympos Cable Car Technically Exciting 30/06/2012 In accordance with European standards CEN, the ropeway technology guarantees a journey away from the daily routine at a light wind height. Olympos Ropeway 4350 meter is one of the longest ropeways in the world with its line length. Olympos Teleferik has been built by Doppelmayr / Garaventa Group, a leading company in the planning and construction of cable cars all over the world, under very rigorous conditions. Safety along the whole line The ropeways are considered the safest vehicles in the world. It provides a wide range of different safety devices. Mechanisms that can be used in emergency and emergency situations can be used in emergency situations, for example in the event of a power failure lar