new ski centers in Turkey: Courhevel, Chamonix (France), St. Moritz (Switzerland), Zell am See (Austria), Cortina (Italy), Aspen (America), Borovets (Bulgaria). These are some of the ski resorts where tens of thousands of Turks spend millions of euros to ski each year.
Last year, 3500 Turkish skiers only went to Courchevel. With an average 3000 euro per capita, 10 has flown to France over a million euros. Bulgaria has the cheapest ski resorts known as 300 euro.
However, in Turkey over 3 thousand meters in height and ideal for skiing "powder snow" There are mountains including over 100 with a suitable environment.
WHY DO YOU HAVE A HOMEPAGE?
He loved the current youth ski sport. The number of people doing this sport has increased rapidly compared to the old years. However, when the number of our facilities was low and the demand was high, our citizens found the alternative abroad. Another reason is; Although the semester holidays separated according to regions all over the world to demand the same day only reaches 20 million tatill in Turkey. East of the West to Turkey in the hotel because of all the holidays that fit a semester to 15 days due to excessive demand as prices are diffucult to find 3 times in normal days. In this case, ski lovers are interested in skiing abroad in order to find both affordable prices and places.
THE EZBER IS DETACHED.
Now the alternative of Turkish skiers is not only Uludağ, Kartalkaya, Palandöken or Overseas Ski Centers. According to our research as a Tour Operators platform, we have found that the number of ski resorts that are open for use today has reached 51 and that the new center of 50 is still under construction or project.
Some of our new ski resorts, which have been completed, are under development or in the project phase, are as follows:
• Kayseri - Erciyes; Turkey and is running to become one of Europe's largest ski resorts. Erciyes will be the second biggest ski center in Europe after the Alps with its 160 km tracks.
• Erzincan - Mount Ergan ski resort; Its summit is 3 thousand 258 m. The mountain, which is snowy 180 days of the year, is an important center in terms of winter tourism. Once completed, it will be one of the few ski resorts with the longest ski slope in the world, with a 12-kilometer ski slope. This investment seems to be the biggest tourism investment in Eastern Anatolia Region today.
• Erzincan - Sakaltutan - Bolkar; 40 km from Erzincan. There is a 1050 meters long, 1200-person teleski facility, a 300 meters long baby-lift facility and a ski house in the ski center located in the Bolkar mountains. The length of the track is 1100 meters and it is medium-hard. The ski season is from December to April. Snow thickness is approximately 100 cm.
• Erzurum - Konaklı Ski Center; The longest lift in Konaklı Ski Center, which is 17 km away from the city center, is 2145 meters. The highest point is at an altitude of 3185 m. It has 16 tracks.
• Erzurum - Kandilli Ski Center; The city center is 36km away. The altitude of the tracks varies between 1.713-1.767m. There are 2,5km, 3,75km and 5km blue and red tracks.
• Elazig - Sivrice - Hazarbaba; Hazarbaba Mountain is 25 kilometers away from Elazig, within the borders of Sivrice District. On Mount Hazarbaba with a peak of 2.347 meters, the snow thickness is around 2 meters under normal winter conditions. The ski season starts in December and continues until March. The existing tele-ski facility of the facility was enlarged to 2000 meters in 1700, and the ski track was developed, allowing amateur and professional skiers to slip comfortably. Elazığ Sivrice Hazarbaba Ski Center has 8 horizontal tracks for skiing. Ski tracks 3 km. long. Slalom challenging descents which require Hazarbaba ski facilities are among the most challenging ski slopes in Turkey. There are accommodation facilities at the 6-bed Mavigöl and 100-bed Turpol hotels located by the Caspian lake, 150 km away from the ski center.
• Isparta - Davraz Ski Center; 26 km from the city center within the boundaries of the province of Isparta in the Mediterranean region. Away. Davraz Mountain is one of the mountain masses rising between Eğirdir and Kovada Lakes in the Lake District of the Mediterranean Region with a peak height of 2635 m and surrounding the Isparta Plain. Davraz Ski Center has 3 Hotels and long tracks reaching 5 km. It is 26 km from Isparta city center and 58 km from Süleyman Demirel Airport. Davraz Ski Center draws attention with its treeless structure. Apart from 2 300m. Of baby lifts, 1210m long chairlift and 624m long teleski 2100m. can go up to height
• Bitlis Ski Resort; The ski resort is located in Bitlis city center. It has a ski house with a teleski resort. The length of the facility is 725 meters and the capacity is 710. The 1000 meter is a medium-sized and difficult runway. During the skiing season between December and April, the snow thickness is 2 meters.
• Bingöl - Yolaçtı (Kurucadağ); 25 km from Bingöl city center. distance, on the main road route. There is a 925 meter long teleski. There is also a ski house in the center. In addition, there are tracks for novice and advanced skiers, and the longest track is 1000 meters. The lower station is at the height of 650 thousand, the upper station is at the height of 890 meters. Transportation is provided by buses and private vehicles. There is a ski house in the Ski Center. Locations in the city are used for accommodation and other services.
• İzmir - Ödemiş - Bozdağ; The facility is located in Bozdağı, within the borders of Bozdağı Village of Ödemiş District of İzmir Province. In the center, which is 110 kilometers away from İzmir, skiing can be done from December to March. Ski areas are between the heights of 1700-2157 meters. Especially on the north-facing slopes of the mountain, there is a favorable environment for Alpine skiing. Bozdag Ski Center Hotel is operated by Balçova Termal. It offers a rooftop bar with live music on weekends, with a view of the mountains and plains with oriental corners with a fireplace.
• Gümüşhane - Zigana; Zigana ski center is 60 km from Trabzon and 40 km from Gümüşhane. In the ski center, there is a ski lift, a baby-lift facility and a ski house. The facility is 1 meters long and 661 persons. The ski season is from December to April. Snow thickness is 843-100 cm. Transportation is provided by private vehicles or passenger buses. In the ski center, which is usually covered with a forest area, the ski areas are 150-1900 m high and covered with grass. The ski season starts in December and continues until April. Snow thickness is 2500-100 cm. There is a Ski House, a teleski and a Baby-Lift facility in the Center of the Foot. The length of the facility is 150 meters and the capacity is 661 people / hour. The width of the ski slope is 843-100 meters and the average slope is 200%.
• Ağrı - Booby Mountain / Güneykaya - Eleskirt Ağrı; Turkey's largest mountain of pain Bubi Mountain (5.165 meters) to Agri city center 18 km. Away. There is a 1227 meter long, 600-person teleski, a living room inside one sub-station building. During the ski season, snow thickness reaches 1 meters. The ski season in the center, which has medium and difficult tracks, is between December and April. The longest runway length is 2 m. Ağrı Eleşkirt Güneykaya ski center has one Hotel and two daily facilities
• Burdur - Salda Ski Center; It is located within the borders of Yeşilova district of Burdur Province on the Antalya-Denizli route. The ski area is at an altitude of 2.079 meters. The length of the teleski facility in the ski center, which consists of 1.600 tracks, the longest of which is 950 meters and the shortest is 5 meters, is 860 meters.
• Kars - Sarıkamış; The facility is located in the Sarıkamış district of Kars, in Çamurludağ, which is 2.634 meters high. Sarıkamış Ski center is 50 km from Kars Airport and 60 km from the city center. Away. The ski center has 12 stages with a total of 5 km between the pines and the "Crystal Snow" in the Alps.
• Gümüşhane - Zigana Ski Center; It has a height of 2.032 meters in the Black Sea Region. tele-ski and baby-lift are available and the total length of the tracks is 661 meters
• Kütahya - Gediz Murat mountain ski resort; The summit of Murat Mountain has an altitude of 2 thousand 340. There are also Thermal facilities on the mountain. The ski slopes, which were established in the Sarıçiçek Plateau at an altitude of 1870 meters, appeal to skiers of all levels.
• Bolu - Gerede Arkut Mountain Ski Center; It is located 5 km from Gerede. With 900 meters of ideal tracks for beginners
• Kastamonu - Ilgaz Yıldız Tepe ski resort; It is a new ski resort at an altitude of 1800 meters near the Ilgaz Mountain. Chairlift length is 1300 m. The runway length is 1700 m. There are 2 accommodation facilities in and around the ski center.
• Tunceli - Ovacık Ski Center; It is made of 1200 meters long telex. The accommodation facility to be built will have a capacity of 5 floors, 34 rooms and 75 beds.
• Antalya - Saklıkent; It is located in the Mediterranean Region, on Beydaglari. There are a total of 3 km of tracks
• Ankara - Elmadağ; Central Anatolia Region is located within the borders of Ankara province and 18 km from the city center. The height of Elmadağ is 1.850 meters. It has a track of 900 meters in length.
• Muğla - Erendağı Ski Center; With the tele-ski facility on the 1650 meter long line, 800 people can be transported per day. 4 km. It is said that the new ski slope in the length will be tried to be raised for the next season.
• Malatya Ski Center; The work at Yama Mountain Ski Resort continues. A facility with 70 beds was built.
• Hakkari - Şemdilli Ski Center; It is in the village of Guzelkonak, 25 kilometers from the center of Hakkari. The facilities are under construction.
• In Ardahan - Soloçam; one fixed-lift chairlift and one teleski will be built
• Preliminary feasibility studies of the ski area in Trabzon - Çakırgöl have been completed.
. It is located on the Çakırgöl Plateau at 2504 altitude, located in the Zigana Mountain range, on the Trabzon-Gümüşhane border.
• Rize Ovit - Trabzon Uzungöl Ski Center; At the project stage
• Van - Abalı Ski Center; It is at the top of the Artos mountain, 35 kilometers from the center of Van, and has an altitude of 2. There are no accommodation facilities yet. . Under construction
• Samsun - Ladik. Akdağ Ski Center; It is a small but satisfying ski resort in Samsun. It has a 650m long track.
• Ordu - Çambaşı Ski center; At the feasibility stage • Nemrut Ski Center; It has a track length of 2 meters. It has a 550-bed accommodation facility.
• Tarsus - Gülek Karboğazı Ski Center; Under construction • Sivas - Yıldız Mountain Winter Sports Tourism Center
• Kayseri - Hacılar Ski Center.
• Konya - Derbent Aladağ Ski Center
• Aksaray - Hasandağ ski resort
• Artvin - Atabarı ski center
• Bayburt - Kop Mountain ski resort
• Çankırı Yıldız Tepe ski resort
• Bursa - Alaçam ski resorts are under development or project phase.