In Russia, Duty Free was put into service at the train station: Duty Free opened at the train station for the first time in Russia. The Duty Free shop was opened at the Zabaykalsk railway station on the Chinese border for the first time in the history of Russia.
Russia Demiyolları'dan İtar Tass news agency, 30 square meters from the store in the area of Moscow-Beijing line will be able to shop.
In the preparation process of Duty Free, technology service was developed for rail passengers to prevent outsiders from entering the store.
The Duty Free shopping center in Zabaykalsk railway station was the first attempt on railways. This decision was made by the government last April to make arrangements for the train stations.
Sergey Abramov, Head of the Department of Railways of the State Railways of Russia, noted that preparations for the opening of the Duty Free store at the Finlyand railway station in the city of St. Petersburg.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 5 Shop of Istanbul Airport Duty Free Area. Phase Opened 16/01/2019 The second phase of Duty Free, which was completed at İstanbul Airport, was opened with a ceremony today. In addition to Funda Ocak, the General Manager and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the General Directorate of State Airports Authority, Istanbul Airport Operator Kadri Samsunlu, CEO of UNİFREE and other guests attended the ceremony. In his speech at the ceremony, DHMİ General Manager 2018 210 said that the number of 1953 passengers was reached and he continued his words by saying: milyon Our country is in the top ten in the world in civil aviation and in the fourth place in Europe. Since XNUMX, when it has been put into service, has become the main base of Turkish civil aviation e
- Suicide attack 15 dead at the train station in Russia (Video) 30/12/2013 15 dead at the railway station in Russia: A suicide attack by a 'black army' on the railway station in Volgograd, Russia. The attack, he said, was aimed at canceling the Olympic Games in Sochi. 16 was killed in a suicide attack by a female activist yesterday in a train station in the city of Volgograd in the south of Russia, while two 42 people were injured. It was said that some of the injured were in severe condition, while the number of deaths could increase. The attacker organized the attack at noon, allowing the station to be more crowded than usual due to the New Year holiday. According to Lifenews, the website claims ews
- Bomb alarm in 3 train station in Russia 26/12/2016 Bomb alarm in 3 railway station in Russia: After the arrival of the phone calls in Moscow, Russia, the city of Kazan, Yaroslav and Leningrad train stations, about 3 thousand people were evacuated. 3 STATION ONE THAT PERSONALIZED RIA Novosti news agency that provides information to an emergency official, "Bomb and then the arrival of phones with the notification after each thousand people from each of the Leningrad railway stations were evacuated. Yaroslav was evacuated from the train station 750 people," he said. 3 STATION IS VERY NEAR IN MOSCOW'S CENTER AND ONE OF THE MOSCOW CENTERS The official added that bomb search teams are expected to arrive at the train stations. Both ...
- In Istanbul, a couple more in the Metro station entered the world house 21/11/2016 In Istanbul, a couple more entered the world house at the Metro station: After the application of the wedding ceremony at the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Metro Station, the first marriage was beaten by the Mayor of Kağıthane, Fazlı Kılıç, at the Haliç Metro Station. The second wedding was the wedding of Muharrem Beyaz and Sümeyye Saltık couple at the platform floor of the Olympic Metro Station. General Manager was made by Kasım Kutlu. After the wedding ceremony, the couple cut their wedding cake and took pictures with their family relatives and lovers. Muharrem Beyaz and Sümeyye Saltık couple witnessed the wedding ceremony of Metro İstanbul A.Ş. General Manager Kasım Kutlu,,
- High-speed 40 Train in China 02/12/2012 China's own production of the high-speed 40 Trained into China's own high-speed train, which works in the minus 40, was officially in service today. The Chinese media reported that the high-speed train line connecting the capital city of Harbin, the province of Heilongjiang, northeast of the country, to Dalian, the capital of Liaoning Province, was officially reported in the northeastern part of the country. Northeast of the country and the region's first high-speed train line, the length of the 921 and 3 hours of travel time was specified. The first time the attempt was made in October on the 8, and the speed was designed as an 350 mileage per hour.
- İliç train station was put into service in new building 13/11/2014 İliç railway station was put into service at the new building: 4. İliç Station, located within the boundaries of the region, moved to the new station building under the scope of Bağıştaş Hes Project. İliç District Governor Sedat Ateş, Traffic Inspection Coordination Manager Yılmaz Ocak, as well as many executives participated in the opening of the İliç Station, with the ceremony. In the opening ceremony held on the date of 16.10.2014, the service was wished to be auspicious auspicious to the citizens.
- Solar Powered Train Entered Service! 20/07/2017 Solar Powered Train Entered Service! Indian Railways is putting in a new project to reduce the carbon footprint of trains and create awareness. Indian Railways is putting in a new project to reduce the carbon footprint of trains and create awareness. Under the new project, the upper part of the train running on the railways is covered with solar panels, and the solar panels built on the top of the 20 horsepower train that will produce approximately 1600 kWh for the internal need of the train will produce electricity from the solar energy. The energy produced will be used in train operations such as lighting, door operation, checking passenger information. Also included in the battery pack…
- The train carrying LPG in Russia took the flame 65 wagon was ash (Video) 06/02/2014 The train carrying the LPG in Russia took the flame 65 wagon was ash: the train carrying LPG in the Kirov region of Russia lit up. 89 wagon of 65 wagon burned. People in the area were evacuated. Kirov Region Governor Nikita Belih, Gorkovskaya railway station in Pozdina 700 announced that one person was evacuated from the region. Agon The train had a total of 89 wagons, u said Belih on Twitter. Two-thirds of them are burned. Citizens were evacuated from the buildings and private homes in the area. Böl The governor noted that some of the garage-like structures that people did not suffer were damaged. It is stated that after the train derailed, it got flame. More than 20 X
- Smoking is prohibited in Russia 17/04/2014 Smoking is prohibited on trains in Russia: 1 will be non-smoking on long-haul train journeys. Akulov said,, We have no solution for this problem. The legislators have decided that they are strictly non-smoker and will not create special conditions for smokers. First, it was decided to get smoking sections, but later it was decided not to be. Öncelikle Akulov, the authority to grant penalties to violators who violate the law,
- In Russia the thieves missed the train 23/10/2014 In Russia, the thieves kidnapped the train: Thieves attempted to abduct a train in the Russian capital of Lobnya, near Moscow. While the thieves, who tried to smuggle the suburban train at a station in the city, could not achieve their goals, the train was scrapped. An unidentified person entered the wagon store yesterday and mobilized the EP2 electric train in the warehouse. Those who can not handle the locomotive, then jumped off the train. The 10 in front of the moving train was able to stand up to the wagon. Russian media said the railway officials, the incident reported that no loss of life. As a result of the collision, the locomotive was scrapped, and many wagons were derailed and suffered great damage. The security forces are uyla