The National Train Project will be on display today: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım will make the presentation of the National Train Project tomorrow. Turkey, said projects with High Speed Train (YHT), a new generation train sets and freight wagons itself üretecek.bak which Binali National Rail Working Group for the said project by Yıldırım today at the 11.00 will be held in Ankara Station was created. As a project manager; TÜLOMSAŞ, TÜVASAŞ and TÜDEMSAŞ as project partners; Istanbul Technical University (ITU), TÜBİTAK, ASELSAN, universities, Anatolian Rail Transportation Systems Cluster (ARUS) and Eskişehir Rail Systems Cluster (RSK) were selected as the project stakeholders. Other official and private organizations also received support.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ankara High Speed Train Station Project 27/11/2015 Ankara High Speed Train Station Project is on display: With the construction of a Operational Transfer Model, one of the giant projects of Ankara, the High Speed Train Station Project, will be screened at a press conference. With the Build-Operate-Transfer model, the Ankara High Speed Railway Project, which was built in partnership with Cengiz İnşaat, Limak Holding and Kolin İnşaat, will be introduced to the public. Ankara YHT Station will serve 20 thousand and 50 thousand passengers per day. With the Build Operate-Transfer (BOT) model, the tender will be completed in two years.
- National Hybrid Locomotive Released in Germany 20/09/2018 This year, the Innotrans 2018 Fair, held in Berlin, Germany, is the first of its kind. Under the leadership of TCDD, the first hybrid locomotive produced at our subsidiary TÜLOMSAŞ was exhibited at the Innotrans Fair. TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınTÜLOMSAŞ, TÜVASAŞ, TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager and Assistant General Managers and ASELSAN Assistant General Manager visited the hybrid locomotive in the exhibition area and wished the locomotive would be beneficial to the railway sector and our country. Apaydın, who also entered the mechanic cabin of the hybrid locomotive produced for the first time in our country, received information from the related parties. TURKEY IN THE WORLD 4. COUNTRY, as well as low maintenance and operating costs 40 fuel saving D
- Native Tram Silkworm launches 11/09/2012 The indigenous tramway silkworm 18-21 will be showcased at InnoTrans between September 2012 and the International Railway Technology Systems and Tools Fair in Berlin, Germany. To see 'silkworm' which has become the symbol of Bursa's technology and design power and visitors who want to be informed about the production stages Durmazlar A.Ş. can make examinations. Giving information about the silkworm, Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Consultant and Durmazlar Project Director, Taha Aydın said that they started working 2,5 years ago. Bursa on the Silk Road, because the vehicle 'Silkworm' said they had given the name. That the vehicle is produced in Bursa Turkey, but in a way that will appeal to all ...
- Turkey's first Trambü Eurasia Rail tactics showcased at the fair 05/03/2014 Turkey's first Trambü Eurasia Rail tactics showcased at the fair: Make it through investments, 1989 years after the Bozanka serving solutions in the public transport sector since the Group, Eurasia Rail is preparing its based low 100% trams in the exhibition and Turkey to explain the first TRAMBUS the visitors. with its investments, 1989 years after the Bozanka solutions in public transport serving the area since the Group, Eurasia Rail is preparing the low 100% based on fair and tram Turkey's first TRAMBUS to explain to the visitors. Bozankaya Group will share the new vehicle projects produced with the latest technology for public transportation solutions with the participants at the Eurasia Rail Fair to be held at the Istanbul Expo Center between the dates of 06-08 March. In Turkey…
- Bozankayan produces electric buses 19/09/2014 Bozankaya produces an electric bus: Known for its investments in the rail system, commercial vehicle design and production, Bozankaya will present a new vehicle at the IAA Commercial Vehicles Fair in Hannover, Germany. electric buses, a new solution for public transportation, eyes will turn to Turkey with Bozanka domestic investment. Making significant R & D investments in railway and commercial vehicle design, Bozankaya has come to the forefront with its domestic production. E-Bus is the first in the global arena.
- Nostalgic buses showcased at Transist 2014 19/12/2014 Transistor 2014 'Nostalgic buses also gets a makeover: Transistors 2014 Begins Tomorrow: Turkey IETT by public transport which is the only institution within the scope of 143 years 7 Transportation Week activities of the International Trade Fair for Transport Technology. The pearl began today. IETT, which is the only address of public transportation for 143 years in Istanbul, is organizing the seventh of the International Transportation Technologies Symposium and Fair within the scope of Public Transport Week activities this year. 19-20 will take care of the mass transportation on December and will include all institutions and authorities in the field of public transport. National and international metropolitan and provincial municipalities, universities, academics, sea uluslararası
- Domestic trambles showcases 01/10/2015 Indigenous TRAMBUS gets a makeover: Bozankaya production which is Turkey's first domestic TRAMBUS tools, today and tomorrow in Malatya will welcome the international delegation of public transport. Malatya Metropolitan TRAMBUS first domestic services offered by the Municipality in Turkey, in a workshop organized by the International Association of Public Transport will be showcased. Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. hosted by the workshop, Bozankaya also gives support as a manufacturer. At the workshop, trolleybus operators and high-level public transport officials from different countries, from Germany to Saudi Arabia, come together. COST OF LOW Malatya General Manager Anwar Sadat Tamgacı, "Our country's resources"
- The Secret Heroes of Mega Projects 08/04/2017 The Secret Heroes of the Mega Projects Showcased: The Roads, Bridges and Tunnels Specialization Fair that will be organized for the second time this year by Turkish National Committee of Roads, which provides communication and cooperation between public institutions, private sector and universities, will be held by 24-26 May 2017 Ankara Congresium will take place in. 160 is participating in the fair which will take place under the auspices of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications to bring the stakeholders of the road transport sector together and to share information on the projects. intensive urbanization in Turkey, is causing a rapid increase in ownership of the vehicle. In this way, son
- Nostalgic buses show off 18/12/2014 Nostalgic buses showcased: IETT, which has a year-old 143 in Istanbul, is organized as part of Public Transport Week events this year. X Transist 2014 7. XVIX, 1927 model BUSSING and 1951 model LEYLAND buses will start operating in Istanbul, 1968 will end in December, and the public transport will be highlighted in the organization. products for municipalities, universities, academicians, marine, land, rail and rail transport iyel
- Electric bus goes on the scene 19/09/2014 Electric buses showcased: Known for its investments in the rail system, commercial vehicle design and manufacturing, Bozankaya will present a new vehicle at the IAA Commercial Vehicles Fair in Hannover, Germany. electric buses, a new solution for public transportation, eyes will turn to Turkey with Bozanka domestic investment. Making significant R & D investments in railway and commercial vehicle design, Bozankaya has come to the forefront with its domestic production. Bozankaya, who prefers to launch the e-Bus especially in the global arena, is using the E