Warning to Drivers from the City Screen: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality warns drivers from the giant city screen in Kizilay dev not to use worn tires kent in winter conditions.
Metropolitan Municipality, the capitalist drivers do not remain in a difficult situation in traffic and cause accidents do not cause the warning. For this purpose, in the capital city of Kızılay, one of the busiest centers of traffic, in front of Kızılay Shopping Mall in front of the digital giant city display, accompanied by, Attention to the drivers dijital Please do not traffic with worn tires K warnings are made.
METRO AND EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT
The metropolitan municipality and the city screens in Ankara Metro and Ankaray where there is a high density of pedestrian traffic, and speed and worn out tire warning.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Level Crossing Alert for Drivers on Samsun-Sivas Train 28/10/2015 Level Warning for Drivers on the Samsun-Sivas Train Road: General Directorate of State Railways, Samsun-Sivas (Kalın) Railway Line to warn the drivers passing by, the drivers were asked to pay attention to the work machines at the level crossings. In the written statement made by the General Directorate of State Railways, railroading of the N Samsun-Kalın (Sivas) Railway Line Modernization Project was started on 29 on September 2015 and the railway line was closed to train operation for 2 (two) years. However; Since Samsun-Kalın (Sivas) road construction machinery will be operating on the railway line, it is important for the drivers who will use level crossings to comply with the rules of crossing the level of passage.
- Level crossing warning for drivers from TCDD 27/07/2016 Level warning from TCDD to drivers: The General Directorate of TCDD warns drivers that they should follow the rules and rules when using level crossings. In the statement made by TCDD, the 00.25 freight train at 23420 ranks 51 EK 704 plate between 16 and Bor-Bereket stations between Kayseri and Ulukışla. It was. In the accident that killed the 5 people in the vehicle, the statement noted 10 injured, "the accident occurred level crossing automatic barrier, flashers and bells is marking are full. Accidents ...
- Kulada Drives Warning 19/02/2013 Within the scope of the ve Be Responsible in Traffic X project initiated by the Manisa Provincial Directorate of Security, Kula Regional Traffic Station Authority and the District Police Department Traffic Bureau Chief teams were put on the D-300 highway and warning signs were put on various parts of the district center. Speaking on the subject Kula District Police Department Traffic Bureau Chief Mustafa Esenlibınar, arak Provincial Directorate of Security by the warning signs sent by the project in various parts of the district center, the drivers warn the traffic rules to comply with. Drivers should consider these warnings in terms of security of life and property. Gerekiyor Kula Regional Traffic Inspection Station Chief Gürhan Alayörük, in
- Kayseri Metropolitan Drivers Warning 21/06/2019 Kocasinan Boulevard by the Metropolitan Municipality of Kayseri to be held tomorrow due to pedestrian overpass installation work will be given traffic alternative routes at certain times. Mounting of the pedestrian overpass between Fuzuli Junction and Danube Junction on Kocasinan Boulevard will be done. Within the scope of the works, Kayseri-Sivas direction of Kocasinan Boulevard will be closed to traffic between 21-09.00 hours on Friday and June-15.00-15.00 hours between 18.00 and Friday. During the study, drivers can reach Bekir Yıldız Boulevard from Alsancak Street in front of the Old State and exit to Kocasinan Boulevard again. Drivers were asked to use alternative routes at specified times.
- Yakutiye Skiing Organization on TRT Screen 29/01/2013 Palandoken winter sports center, the most colorful days living with the organization of Yakutiye. The Yakutiye Municipality organization, where 360 students were trained to ski, took part in TRT screens. In the morning news Tuesday, TRT 13 released a live broadcast on Mayor Ali Korkut, ski-learning children, reflected the emotions of ski instructors and families. Yakutiye Organization of the live broadcast through TRT Turkey and was announced to the world. In an effort to get the deserved place among the winter sports centers, Palandöken came up with the organization of Yakutiye Municipality's skiing sport. Yakutiye Mayor Ali Korkut also attended TRT 1 in the morning iye
- What is Vehicle Inspection Price List? (2014-Automobile inspection price inquiry screen) 22/05/2014 What is the Vehicle Inspection Price List? You can examine the inspection prices before inspecting your car. 22 December 2010 dated and annex B.11.0.KUG.0.00.17.00 / 230-16673 issued by the Ministry of Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ministry of Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Vehicle inspection fees are determined as follows: Bus, Truck, Towing and Tanker 223,02 TL Automobile, Minibus 165,20 TL Tractor (with trailer, without trailer), motorcycle and motor bike 84,96 TL Payments are accepted as cash. The above categories of vehicles other than the specified class of vehicles, which category will be charged ategor
- Tender Notice: Kiosk Type Smart Stall Display Reception 02/03/2017 The purchase of the Kiosk Type Smart Stop Screen The purchase of the Kiosk Type Smart Stop Screen will be procured under the open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2017 / 54038 1-Administration a) Address: Arifiye Neighborhood Ikieylül Caddesi No: 53 26010 ODUNPAZARI / ESKİŞEHİR b) Telephone and fax number: 2222115500 - 2222204236 c) E-mail Address: @ eskisehir-bld.gov.tr ç) The internet address of the tender document (if any): https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ 2-The goods subject to the tender a) Quality, type and quantity: 28 @
- Railway News | Ray News | Ray Tender | rail Turkey 01/12/2012 Railroad news, the first thing that comes to mind at the news site Ray Haber 31.12.2012 1 will celebrate the age. 11 is proud to provide you uninterrupted service with more than 10.000 news, 10 annual railway news archive, 3000 company information and up-to-date news. Turkey railway market of almost 1 years ago, we reached our target 70%. The next target to obtain an active part on behalf of other rail systems in the world market Turkey. RayHaber, co-owner of English-language RaillyNews, will be with you as a printed publication. Özen Media Group, which has been taking steps towards becoming a railway magazine gisi
- Uninterrupted service to drivers from highways 05/02/2015 Uninterrupted service to the drivers from the highways: In Sivas, "Alo 159 Highways Information Line", vehicle drivers 24 hour on the condition that the high-speed information on the situation said. Highways 16. In a written statement made by the Regional Directorate, reminded that the winter season continued to affect the city, "Alo 159 Roadways Information Line is providing information about the road and air conditioners to the drivers who are going to set off. In the statement, the following recorded: "Traffic drivers, traveling and travel requests on the road as well as urgent assistance in matters requiring fixed or mobile phone number 159"
- Muratlı Train Road Has Pulled Drivers 27/04/2014 Muratlı Train Path Has Been Attracting Drivers: Muratlı district of Tekirdag drivers, the clock tower behind the railway gateway were quite uncomfortable. Ahmet Tunç, who mentions that traffic is paralyzed due to trains passing periodically, said that long vehicle queues were formed. Tunç also stressed that the railway crossing at the same time connected to the junction is an inevitable state of the Tunc, "especially in the morning and evening due to the density of transport vehicles and factory service vehicles, traffic crashes. Although the traffic police need to reduce the intensity of the show, even though the accidents are not possible to stop there orada