Completion of Sanliurfa Trolleybus Road: After the completion of the asphalt work on the Diyarbakir road from the Şanlıurfa Abide Junction to Karaköprü, modern median arrangements were initiated.
It is reported that the middle median should be used as a trolleybus in the future when the middle median regulation, which is expected to be completed within a week, is completed. Sanliurfa Municipality, which extends its 20 meter and extends its 50 meters to 3 meters, has prepared the 2 lanes as the road ahead and after the road works. By placing the desinators in the middle median of the road, the drivers were able to follow the strips more easily. It is expected that all works will be completed by the end of the week. From the Abide to the Nimble Force Center, the 2 meter, which is the 600 meter 50 meter, has been extended by the XNUMX meter.
Mayor of Sanliurfa Ahmet Eşref Fakıbaba, ım We have completed our asphalt works by knowing the advantages of sunny days Fak.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Sanliurfa 1Etap Trolleybus line construction and trolleybus purchase tender 28/03/2017 Sanliurfa 1Etap Trolleybus construction and trolleybus purchase tender ŞANLIURFA METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT Sanliurfa 1Etap Trolleybus Purchase Procurement must be procured under open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law 19. Tender Registration Number: 2017 / 105846 1-Administration a) Address: HAMİDİYE MAH. 275.SOK. 1 HALİLİYE / ŞANLIURFA b) Telephone and fax number: 4143138563 - 4143138564 c) E-mail Address: ç) The internet address of the tender document (if any): https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ 2 a) Quality, type and a
- Şanlıurfa Trolleybus Project Begins The Second Stage 09/06/2017 Şanlıurfa Troleybüs Project's Second Stage Begins: The Mayor of Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality Nihat Çiftçi met with the representatives of the central and rural district tradesmen in Sahur as well as iftar programs and evaluated the demands and problems of the tradesmen. In the month of Ramadan, President Çiftçi solved the problems of the city with an intensive work program and this time he met with M. Şefik Bakay, President of Şanlıurfa Union of Tradesmen and Craftsmen Chambers (ŞESOB), and the chairmen of the Metropolitan Municipality for the tradesmen. Mr. Ciftci stated that they are working to make the tradesmen look at the same standards in a regular and uniform way: lar We are starting our facade beautification works in all our district centers. Es
- Traffic to Şanlıurfa is not trolleybus (Video) 17/05/2013 Sanliurfa Traffic Troleybus to the subway not coming to Sanliurfa municipality has completed the preliminary work for the trolleybus project. The project is planned to be auctioned within the month of X-LUMX. Sanliurfa Municipality is preparing to implement new projects to relieve city traffic. feasibility studies of the first stage of the completed project is planned to be implemented between Balikligol-Abide. The municipality officials are now secretly hiding the project in the 1,5 months will be auctioned. Approximately 1,5 will be closed to traffic between Haşimiye-Sarayönü with the project planned to be implemented in the year. A bus that takes its power from the electric lines hanging along the road. The horns cling to the wires, the vehicle is moving electrically. The project Proje
- Şanlıurfa Private Coach: Trolleybus is a Scandal 06/06/2013 Sanliurfa Private Public Busmen: Trolleybus Is A Scandal Sanliurfa Private Public Buses, the municipality in July by the trolleybus system is not known enough to be auctioned, stating that this application is a scandal, the details will be explained soon Cankaya, Karaköprü and Eyyubiye Public Transport Cooperative Chairman sent a joint signature press the statement, "the democratic culture in the face of the biggest problem we have fundamental problems in our city Urfa product of the collective wisdom of the move geçiremeyişimizdir.urf, Turkey's recent 10 a parallel city architecture innovations that catheter year, the biggest problem in gerçekleştiremedi.temel urban regeneration and transport innovation enterprise on the basis of a future perspective of the Municipality and baz
- Sanliurfa trolleybus project cost 35 million rubles 10/06/2013 The cost of the Şanlıurfa trolleybus project 35 million TL The approximate cost of the trolleybus tender for 2 in Sanliurfa municipality will be 30 million TL. Since the 5 metrobus is planned to operate on this line, the price of a metrobus with the first investment cost comes to 35 tl. The diesel-powered version of the 8-meter metrobus can be imported into 4.375.000 tl. TL is more expensive. In fact, this difference in the trolleybus system with the consumption of metrobuses bu
- 100 million from the World Bank for the Şanlıurfa Trolleybus Project 24/07/2013 100 million from the World Bank for the Şanlıurfa Trolleybus Project: The municipality re-mobilized for urban transportation sheltered in Şanlıurfa. The Municipality of Sanliurfa had canceled the tender for the high cost of Troleybus. Municipal officials in Switzerland, the World Bank for Trolleybus project 100 million dollars, said the loan. Şanlıurfa Municipality which is going to be the transfer point of Abide Junction continues infrastructure and road works on the route from Karaköprü to Balıklıgöl. The municipality, which will close the section from Haşimiye to Kapaklı Passage to the vehicle traffic, makes a different alternative route to 2 instead of this route. Starting from the Beykesý and passing through the Bedendibi street Bey
- Şanlıurfa Municipality Balıklıgöl - Abide Trolleybus Project Loan obtained from World Bank 16/08/2013 Sanliurfa Municipality Balikligol - Abide Trolleybus Project Credit was provided from the World Bank A loan of 100.000.000 from the World Bank was obtained from the World Bank for the tender of fa Balıkligöl - Abide Trolleybus Construction - to be realized by Şanlıurfa Municipality. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the tender is expected to be re-bid within the next month. Authorities, in a few stages of how to do the system to examine the systems in Switzerland. The trolleybus line will be extended to Karaköprü. After receiving the necessary approvals, the tender will be announced. As it is known, the deadline for submission of bids was announced as 02 July 2013.
- Şanlıurfa Eyüp Peygamber -Ballikol - Karakopru Trolleybus Project 11/12/2013 Şanlıurfa Municipality Eyüp Peygamber -Balgilim - Karakopru Trolleybus Project is expected to be announced within the next one month for the tender of tender for tender services. came. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The tender is expected to be announced within the next month. The officials, whom we discussed on the subject, said that the tender for the production and purchase of 28 vehicles was expected in March of 2014. The line to be made within the scope of the tender will be 17 km long. İhale
- Fakıbaba Şanlıurfa is a Singapore passenger for the trolleybus project 19/01/2014 Fakıbaba Sanliurfa trolley bus project in Singapore: Sanliurfa Mayor Dr. Ahmet Eşref Fakıbaba is going to Singapore as a guest of the World Bank under the Trolleybus Project. In order to see the implementation of the trolleybus on site and planned to take a week, 2 with a delegation of 18 will leave the city on the evening of Saturday, Fakıbaba will return next week on Sunday. Mayor Fakıbaba made a statement on the subject,, Troleybüs project is an important project. 25 covers the mileage. In other words, Eyyubiye is a project that connects Haliliye and Karaköprü and provides great relief in transportation. Total 40 million euro Toplam
- Sanliurfa continues its work for Trolleybus Project 11/02/2014 Sanliurfa Trolleybus Project: Sanliurfa Municipality continues to work on the 17 mile route in total to implement the Trolleybus Project with the 28 vehicle. The Şanlıurfa Municipality completed the feasibility studies of the project and presented the project to the World Bank. For the Trolleybus Project, which was welcomed by the World Bank, it was found appropriate to issue a loan of 40 million euros. For the Trolleybus Project, which is still undergoing the process of consulting and construction, the municipality has expanded its 50 meter to Necmettin Cevheri Boulevard (Diyarbakır Road) and made the middle part ready for trolleybus. EVERY VEHICLE 180 PASSENGER CAPACITY IS IN THE FIRST TIME In the first place, the old bus station - Karaköprü Cemre Facilities N