Bosnia and Herzegovina Railways TÜVASAŞ Visits Bosnia and Herzegovina and ZFBH from Turkey to strengthen the railway cooperation between Turkey (Bosnia and Herzegovina Railways) General Manager Nijazim Puzic, his delegation TÜVASAŞ (Turkey Wagon Industries Inc.) General Manager Erol Inal the visited.
Turkey stating that they see as their homes in Bosnia and Herzegovina Railways General Manager Nijazim Puzic, expressed their readiness to cooperate with all kinds of partnerships and TÜVASAŞ. Nijaz Puzic, the railway sector has reached a good level and with TÜVASAŞ to produce joint projects and wanted to work together, he said.
the two countries relations of brotherhood that goes back centuries in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Turkey each day stated that a bit more strengthen TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol Inal, in cooperation with Bosnia and Herzegovina Railways said they wanted to further solidify these ties of brotherhood.
Erol Inal emphasized that they will be honored and happy to share their knowledge and experience in the railway sector with ZFBH and said that the possibilities of mutual cooperation should be investigated and implemented.
After the meeting, ZFBH General Manager Nijaz Puzic and his delegation visited TÜVASAŞ and got information about the activities and projects of the factory.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina Dzanko visited TCDD 24/02/2015 Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina Mr. Dzanko Visited TCDD: Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina Federation Damir Dzanko 20 February 2015 visited Deputy Undersecretary of Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication and Deputy Director General of TCDD M. Hamdi Yıldırım. Ambassador Dzanko wishes success in his new position to M. Hamdi YILDIRIM during the visit, the Memorandum of Understanding for the Cooperation in the Field of Railroads signed between the TCDD and the Bosnia and Herzegovina Railways (ZFBH), the possibility of cooperation on the leasing of railway vehicles and the maintenance and repair of railway vehicles were discussed. At the end of the visit, M. Hamdi, Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, and Deputy Director General of TCDD Ziyaret
- Cooperation agreement between TCDD and Bosnia and Herzegovina Railways 15/05/2014 Reconciliation of cooperation between TCDD and Bosnia and Herzegovina Railways: A Memorandum of Understanding was signed in the Presidential Palace on 12 May 2014 for the Development of Cooperation in the Field of Railroads between the TCDD and the Railways of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (ZFBH). President of the Presidency Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bakir Izetbegovic, came to our country at the invitation of our President Abdullah Gul. During the visit, a memorandum of understanding was signed between the TCDD and the Federation of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Railways on the railways. A delegation headed by TCDD Chairman and General Manager Süleyman Karaman attended the signing ceremony. With the Memorandum of Understanding; • In the field of design, construction and manufacture of railway vehicles •
- Bosnia and Herzegovina tram stop and pedestrian crossing | Konya 12/02/2013 Bosnia and Herzegovina tram stop and pedestrian upper crossing A citizen says what to see the human Hüseyin Demir Bey, who lives in the city; In the neighborhood of Bosnia and Herzegovina, passengers have been transferred to the tram line by bus for years, and so far no residents have been persecuted. The tram into the campus would take the bus to the last stop. The university administration closed the road to the bus without any notice, and in time the municipality did not take it in, of course the municipality did not take the complaints into consideration and did not take any action. Kayalar Mosque was placed under the tram stop while the neighborhood continued to grind and the disabled and elderly people and children iye
- General Director of Highways Turan Vlakovo-Tarcin in Bosnia and Herzegovina for the opening of the motorway 09/10/2014 Director General of Highways Turan Vlakovo-for cinnamon motorway opening in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Director General of Highways Cahit Turan, in 4-day Eid al-Adha holiday, across Turkey have lost their lives in 28 people in traffic accidents, he said that it was a figure below average. Turan, the construction of the completed Vlakovo-Tarçin highway by Cengiz Construction in Bosnia and Herzegovina answered the questions of AA correspondent. The average daily traffic 10 people lost their lives in Turkey, Turan stated that, compared with previous years the number of fatal accidents has decreased, he said. Turan explained that the road infrastructure made in the country made the travels of the citizens safer and reported that there has been great progress in this regard compared to the previous years. Ül
- EGO Supports 3 Buses to Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina 19/10/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Assoc. Dr. According to Mustafa TUNA's instructions; between Turkey and the Union of Municipalities and the General Directorate of EGO with joint work carried out and the date and within our cultural history, Bosnia and Herzegovina between Turkish Local Governments "Turkey and Bosnia and Herzegovina Local Government Inter-Cooperation Project" was launched. In order to support the Project by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Directorate, it has been decided to send the 3 Public Bus to the Municipality of Mostar. These buses have been delivered 2 from them previously, the protocol of Municipalities of Turkey prepared for delivery at the 1 them was signed between the Union and the General Directorate of EGO.
- EGO 3 Bus to Bosnia and Herzegovina 04/12/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, offers the most beautiful examples of solidarity with the support provided by a hand cultural bridges when installing other hand, realized that knowledge and experience sharing, with the friendly relations established by the borders of the country, surpassing brotherly countries with local governments Metropolitan Municipality, Turkey Union of Municipalities of Bosnia and Herzegovina with Turkish Local Governments from the start, "Turkey and Bosnia and Herzegovina Local Government Inter-Cooperation Project" provides support with what public transport buses. TURKISH BUS Mostar and the Association of Municipalities of Turkey in the framework of the protocol signed between the General Directorate of EGO common historic and cultural heritage that we have in Bosnia and Herzegovina city of Mostar Municipality, 3 to be used in public transport ...
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- Bosnian railways seek assistance after devastating floods 22/05/2014 Bosnian railways asked for help after the devastating flood: Last week, the damage caused by flooding after heavy rainfall in the Balkans led Bosnia to call for urgent assistance at the international level. After heavy rains last week, the worst flood disaster of the last century led to massive destruction in the Balkans. Floods killed thousands of people, and thousands of people from their homes. On the other hand, damage to goods will occur over time. Of course, the railroads were also greatly affected. In Bosnia, Srpske Republic Railways (ŽRS) called for an emergency international emergency. …RS is currently impossible to repair their current damage Ž
- Reform of Public Companies in Bosnia and Herzegovina Will Begin From State Railways 31/07/2015 The Reform of Public Companies in Bosnia and Herzegovina will Start from State Railways: It has been announced that public companies operating in Bosnia and Herzegovina could be subject to change within the scope of the reform schedule committed to the European Union. The Ministry of Economy, in the 'Economic Bulletin of the General Directorate of Economic Research and Evaluation' According to the news, in the statement, the public sector, the employment of the employees required and the burden on the task of increasing the burden on the budget will be disposed of, the government action plan adopted by the governments of Entite, public companies to evaluate the openness to sustainability and competition, and through the medium term restructuring program and privatization a healthy structure will be provided. In this context Bu
- Bosnia-speed rail in the locomotive can not go to Turkey on the agenda of hire 16/11/2013 Go to the rail in Bosnia can not hire fast locomotive on the agenda of Turkey: Bosnia and Herzegovina received from the Railways locomotive 9 Spain, rails unavailable due to being in poor condition. The locomotives ordered by the Talgo company in 2005 reach a speed of 240 per hour. However, the current railway line in Bosnia allows maximum speed of 70 km / h. The locomotives were delivered to Bosnia in 2010. However, the investment required to improve the rails could not be made within this period. After the return period for the locomotives kept in the warehouse, the products remained. Now it is on the agenda to rent the locomotives to TCDD. Enver Biyedic, Minister of Transport and Communication of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Haber