Free suicide attempt at the Avcılar metrobus stop: the metrobust that converts the transportation to the Istanbulites and the ones who do not have the money are called ında horse down Av. The following stunning images were taken in Avcılar.
Avcılar Metrobus stop yesterday (8 November) a passenger without the money Akbil wanted to ride the metrobus. Security "no" insisted that the passenger, "do not do suicide," he said. When the security again said yolcu none ”, the passenger came to the railings. The other passengers intervened and Akbil replaced the passenger with no other passenger money. Metrobus security, but only after this payment allowed the unaccompanied passenger boarding.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Avcılar-Beylikdüzü metrobus line is over but the confusion in Avcılar did not end 15/08/2012 The Avcılar-Beylikdüzü metrobus line was finally completed, and the voyages of the voyage began. However, the turmoil in Avcılar did not end, even more. Metrobus stop is a curcuna sideways these days, especially in the evening, the region is turning to tangle. It is not possible to exceed a few hundred meters in 1 hours. Of course, this confusion affects the E-5, and the vehicle tails extend for miles. And what is the cause of this congestion? Why not one? The most important problem on the side of the Metrobus stop is undoubtedly the minibuses ... The minibuses waiting for the passengers who want to continue to Istanbul from the Metrobust are going to be on the road in two or three rows. Who…
- Avcılar - Beylikdüzü Metrobus stop crash: Passengers fell into the pit! 11/07/2012 In Istanbul, Avcılar - Beylikdüzü in the direction of the line of metrobus in the work done in the gap closed with hair collapse occurred. Tens of metrobus passengers, fell into the pit with the collapse of the sheet. In the case of the great panic, there was no joy or death of the injured. The incident happened yesterday evening. Avcılar metrobus stop was closed in the scope of line work, instead of transfer stops were made. A transfer was made to the D-100 Highway with a overpass. Workers had to use this overpass before the results ended. In the meantime, a pit formed with a concrete pavement right next to the overpass was covered with hair. Passengers descending from the metrobus, say Met
- The bomb attack at Avcılar metrobus stop 13/04/2016 Avcılar metrobus stop the bomb notification: Avcılar metrobus stop the bomb was notified. According to the last-minute information taken at Avcılar Central University Campus metrobus stop in the morning hours of the explosion caused the moving moments. Avcılar Central University Campus metrobus station in the morning hours of mobility. "Explosion" on the notification of a large number of police team was referred here. Police teams from the scene, did not find any negativity. A plastic bottle was shown by the stop officers and the safety strip was drawn around the surrounding balls. The police are under investigation here. A small explosion occurred in the morning at Avcılar metrobus stop. In the event Olay
- At the Avcılar metrobus stop, a thermos came out of suspicious packaging 18/04/2016 Avcılar metrobus stop at the thermos out of suspicious package: Istanbul Avcılar metrobus stop, due to suspicious package was closed to the passenger entrance for a while. A broken thermos came out of the suspicious package the police checked. At the metrobus stop in Avcilar, a broken thermos came out of the suspicious package controlled by the police. The police took the security measures around the metrobus stop on suspicious packet notifications of the citizens and removed the passengers from the station. On the way to the top of the crossing of the security band of the teams that provide the transportation of the metrobuses at the stop without waiting for the Avcılar station continued. A broken thermos in a suspicious package controlled by bomb disposal experts at the scene Olay
- Avcılar metrobus stop 45 days off 19/09/2014 Avcılar metrobus stop 45 days off: Avcılar Social Facilities (İETT Camp) Metrobüs station, 21 will not be able to serve 45 days since September Sunday. According to the statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, within the framework of the renovation works, the station will be made more comfortable in terms of disabled and pedestrian access. In this direction, the 53 meter-long, 3 meter-wide overpass will be demolished. 62 meters long, 3, five meters wide is to be made a new overpass if instead. When the renovation works are completed, the usual overpass D-100 is located on the northern side of the footsteps.