The construction of YHT will leave the cardboard dehydrated: The construction of the High Speed Train, which continues within the boundaries of last year, continues to adversely affect the living conditions of the citizens. İSU teams, tomorrow (Wednesday) within the scope of YHT construction XYUMX mm Köseköy - Uzunçiftlik will conduct displacement work on the line.
Due to this work, tomorrow and Thursday between the hours of 18.00-06.00, 12'iş clock water will be done in Kartepe region.
The regions that will be affected by water interruption for two days are: Kartepe Uzunçiftlik, Acısu, Çelik Halat, Özdilek, Trakya Sanayi, Tezcan Galvaniz, Yıldız Entegre.
Source : www.ozgurkocaeli.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The third airport will leave Istanbul without water 02/01/2015 The third airport will leave Istanbul without water: One more warning came from the Union of Chambers of Turkish Engineers and Architects (TMMOB) for 3. 2,5 billion cubic meters of fillers for the third airport in the statement that the need to fill, because of the rain can not interfere with the groundwater and this will cause Istanbul to remain dehydrated. According to the news of Erdinç Çelikkan from Hürriyet, another warning came from the Union of Chambers of Turkish Engineers and Architects (TMMOB) for 3. Baran Bozoglu, President of the Chamber of Environmental Engineers of TMMOB, will be held in Istanbul, 3. 2.5 billion cubic meters of filling for the airport by specifying, "This amount fills the Bosphorus," he warned. Fill the underground of rain un
- BTK Railway construction left Arpaçayı without water (Photo Gallery) 27/11/2013 BTK Railway construction left Arpaçayı without water: In the Taşbaşı Region, where the construction of Baku, Tbilisi and Kars Railways (BTK) in the Arpaçay district of Kars continued, the giant rocks scattered around during the works carried out by the contractor left the district dehydrated. During the work of the construction company (BAYÇEL), huge rock masses spreading from the cliffs to the Arpaçay have been destroyed by the destruction of old and new water channels that carry water to Arpaçay. Arpaçay Mayor Enver Akkaya stated that the old and new water canals were destroyed by giant rock masses. Akkaya also connects the region to the district with an alternative road bölge
- Due to YHT work, the beach is thirsty today 07/01/2013 YHT work today due to the difficulty of the construction of waterless high-speed train construction of the city people, the distress, discomfort continues. ISIS General Directorate of Izmit Branch Directorate of the ongoing ongoing High Speed Train Line in the district of Izmit Cumhuriyet District Drinking, tomorrow will do drinking water work. 6 WATCH NO WATER ISU teams within the scope of this work, tomorrow in the region between the 10.00-16.00 water will be interrupted. 6 hour during this study, Muammer Dereli, Mithatpasa Streets and Hanimeli, Gazi, Lale, Acar and Ada Streets and the Federal Mogul Factory region will not be available to subscribers in the water.
- In Bursa's urban transportation, tire vehicles will be replaced by rails 28/08/2012 This is our duty. This must also be the task of the politicians. Therefore, even if the price is lost, the public interest should not be refused to say what it requires. Just like Prime Minister Erdoğan's target for enacting legislation on earthquake-resistant residences. * As it is known, it is aimed to minimize tire vehicles in urban transportation in Bursa. In this context, past mayor Teoman Özalp and Erdem Saker have started light rail system projects since the period. More or less they wanted to contribute to this. Erdogan Bilenser, Hikmet Sahin and Recep asında
- Kars - Susuz - Dilucu - Nakhchivan Railway Project Cost studies related to railway line will be made 30/10/2012 New developments were made regarding the Demiryolu Kars - Susuz - Dilucu - Nakhchivan Railway Project ilgili to be realized by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Turkey is expected to cost the rail project will bring about 800 million dollars to Iran and Turkmenistan. Commenting on the subject, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yildirim, project and cost studies will be done in relation to the railway line said. Binali Yildirim, after the completion of the project tenders and construction tenders will come to the agenda said. The planned railway line is an important -