Kemal Demirel From Dream to Truth Photo Exhibition: Visiting the exhibition opened recently,
Uludag University Faculty of Architecture, Department of Architecture, Assoc. Dr. Prof. Yavuz Taneli, Lecturer See. Dr. Selay Yurtkuran, Y. Architect Cenk Yoldaş, Res. See. Y. Architect Gözde Kırlı and architecture department 4. classroom students; Architectural Design 7 project workshop together with his deputy, Mr. Kemal Demirel 16 annual train route that tells the story of "Dream to Life" exhibition. We would like to thank Mr. Kemal Demirel for his efforts and stated that our students were very impressed and excited.
Mr. Kemal Demirel and his design consultancy with the 7 project team contributed to the design of the Bursa High Speed Train Station. In order to provide a train terminal to Bursa, we hope that the efforts of Mr. Kemal Demirel will be supported by evaluating the student projects produced in a discussion platform.
I also thanked them for the visit of our teachers and students.
He said he would always be there to support his projects.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kemal Demirel to Bursa and Turkey opened its xnumx.s railway photo exhibition We Want 06/10/2013 Kemal Demirel to Bursa and Turkey xnumx.s of Railway opened the photo exhibition We Want: Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel, given the struggle 5 years, "Enough is enough traffic on terror. Bursa and Turkey Railway We Want "opened a photo exhibition of xnumx.s. The photo exhibition, which tells the struggles for the railroad to Bursa, made an action in Muş, saying that if the railroads were expanded in the Eastern Anatolia, there would be a serious fall in traffic accidents. Demirel said, sürdür He continued his activities in Van, Bitlis, Siirt, Diyarbakır, Erzurum and Erzincan. 16. and 5. 21, the annual politician Kemal Demirel, who served as the deputy for the term UM
- CHP Bursa Former Deputy Kemal Demirel to Open Railway Exhibition in Bursa 02/01/2013 Bursa Railway Exhibition: Last week the foundation of the high-speed train was laid in Bursa. Minister of Transport Binali Yıldırım, Labor and Social Security Minister Faruk Çelik and Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç also attended the groundbreaking ceremony. There was an interesting name invited to the ceremony. CHP Bursa former deputy Kemal Demirel was invited to this ceremony and hosted in the front row. During the speeches, all three ministers thanked Kemal Demirel for the el railway campaign to Bursa 'for the 16 year. First of all, it was an event we didn't see often. The ruling party's ministers, the opposition party bakan
- Special News - Kemal Demirel's Railway Exhibition This Time at Bursa Journalists Association (Photo Gallery) 23/02/2013 Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel, the development of railways in Turkey, and especially since the year 1997 in order to connect to Bursa railway line of still continuous operation news and pictures of Bursa, where also the Rayhab Office as a railway exhibition Journalists on exhibit at the Society. The opening of the exhibition was carried out by Bursa Governor Şehabettin Harput. In his opening speech, Governor Harput congratulated Kemal Demirel and said, Kemal You have already made history. You have helped to realize a very important service. I congratulate you. Let your exhibition be better. S Bursa Chamber of Journalists President Nuri Kolaylı, Hürriyet Bursa Author, İhsan Bölük and Rayhaber General Manager Bursa
- Kemal Demirelden Photography Exhibition 24/10/2013 Kemal Demirelden Photo Exhibition: Republican People's Party (CHP) Bursa Former Deputy Kemal Demirel, gisi Traffic Terrorism is Enough Now. Bursa and Turkey Railway We Want "photo exhibition of Uludag University (UU) opened. UU Vice Rector Dr. Müfit Parlak also participated in the exhibition, telling the story of the arrival of the railway in Bursa. Kemal Demirel, photo exhibitions with Turkey's, it led the expansion of the railways was trying to make its voice heard with different actions. 21. and 22. Kemal Demirel, who was the deputy of Bursa for the period, carried the struggle to bring the railway to Bursa which he started last year at 16. To date, the work of cuttings and photographs kadar
- Japanese TAISEI company 150 turns the dream into reality 29/09/2013 Japanese TAISEI firm 150 makes the dream come true: Satoru Ogata, the Vice President of the Japanese TAISEI company, who has completed Tunay's tunnel construction on the days of its opening. For the first time in the Ottoman period Sultan Abdulmecid and 150. The "tube passage project", which plans to unite the two sides of the Bosporus from under the sea at the time of Abdul Hamid Khan, is no longer a dream in the very near future. Turkish-Japanese fundamentals xnumx't thrown in cooperation with the "Marmaray Rail Tube Tunnel", 2 the establishment of the Republic of Turkey. anniversary…
- A Workshop That Makes Dreams Come True in Izmir 31/01/2018 İzmir Metropolitan Municipality has opened a Fabrication Laboratory for entrepreneurs and designers who want to embody their projects and ideas within the Vocational Factory established in order to reduce unemployment and contribute to competitiveness. President Aziz Kocaoglu Speaking at the opening of the first FabLab established by public institutions Turkey, "Metro, the way we have done a lot of work, such as water, but most importantly to me, to educate people, to have a profession," he said. By restoring the historic flour mill in Halkapınar İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has transformed into a Vocational Factory, has signed a istihdam Fabrication Laboratory ”(FabLab) where knowledge and skills have been transformed into design, while at the same time signing employment-oriented activities.
- IspartaRay Project Becomes Real 31/01/2019 Feasibility studies were conducted and TCDD General Directorate approved the sub-branch line. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın and his team came to Isparta. General Manager Apaydın, 1.etapta Isparta Gar-SDU, SDU-KYK, 2. The projects of AK Party Mayor Candidate Şükrü Başdeğirmen come to life before they come to office. An important step came from TCDD for ISPARTARAY Project, which was announced by Başdeğirmen within the scope of Transportation Projects. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydıncame to Isparta with assistant general managers and Afyon Regional Director. AK Party Municipality at Isparta Train Station
- Bursa Fast Train: Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel will be present at Bursa-Ankara Railway on BURSA TV. 21/12/2012 The foundation of the Bursa high-speed train line, which will end Bursa's 59 annual railway lingering, is taking 23 range 2012 on Sunday ini - The foundation of the line; Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Binali Yıldırım and Minister of Labor and Social Security Faruk Çelik will be together göre - Ankara-Bursa travel time with the service of the line constructed according to the latest high-speed train technology 2 hours, 10 minutes, Istanbul-Bursa travel 2 hours will go to 15 minutes in the description of the former Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel: "This evening at the time 20.30 also bursa tv"
- Kemal Demirel will present the 16 railway struggle of the year with an exhibition | Bursa 25/01/2013 Kemal Demirel 16 will tell the exhibition of the year's railway struggle with CHP, former Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel, opens a photographic exhibition about the struggles for the railroad to Bursa. 39 province for railroad project, 8 towns and 77 thousand kilometers of roads traversing Demirel, with photographs collected from the walk "Kemal between rails extending to Turkey from Bursa Demirel opens exhibition at the 16 years. 26 Saturday, January Aircraft Cultural Center Demirel met with members of the press at the breakfast before the exhibition to be opened. "To give a brief summary of my 16 annual work on the railway photo exhibition I will open at Tayyare Culture Center at the weekend"
- CHP Former Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel's 16 annual railway struggle was opened 26/01/2013 Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel, to come to Bursa rail and describing his struggle to develop the railway network in Turkey, and then opened the photo exhibition. "Enough Traffic terror! We want rail to Bursa and Turkey," Kemal out with the slago Demirel Bursa, stretching from Turkey rails between the exhibition last 16 years 26 Saturday, January was opened in Bursa Aircraft Cultural Center. 1 will be held throughout the week. We attended the exhibition opening as Rayhaber. The photos we have compiled for you: