Binali Yıldırım: Marmaray is the 150 annual dream of this nation: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim, 29 Concerning the Marmaray Project, which is planned to be implemented in October, X This is the 150 annual dream of the nation. B
Participating in the opening ceremony PTT Stamp Museum Minister Yıldırım, gave information about the Marmaray Project. Yıldırım said the project is an important project that will bring serious relief to the public transportation of Istanbul with the implementation of 29 in October. Yildirim said that it is the only project in the world that will unite the two continents under the 60 meter of the sea. In It is an engineering wonder. This is the nation's 150 annual dream. Sultan Abdülmecit has been imagined until today. The reality of the dreams of the AK Party, this dream is turning into reality. Arı he said.
In the archaeological excavations carried out during the Marmaray Project, the 35 thousand historical artifact 13 sunken ship emerges, stating that the history of Istanbul re-written, the historical artifacts will be exhibited to show the youth history.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- When the Marmaray Project is finished, the 150 annual imagination will be real 06/12/2012 When the Marmaray Project is over, the 150 annual dream will come true. The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım, "By completing the Marmaray Project, we will realize the dream of 150 year. Lightning, "whatever is in modern Turkey, schools, stations, universities, hospitals, railway lines are the signature of Sultan Abdulhamid II," he said: have done everything necessary to be victims in the country. Now we realize the dream of Sultan Abdülhamit. By completing the Marmaray Project, we will implement the 150 annual dream. We will have the honor and pride of paying our debt to our ancestors. There are Eskişehir-Bursa, Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas, Ankara-Afyon-İzmir routes. 2023 to ...
- 150 Annual Hayal Marmaray Will Open After 284 Days 20/01/2013 150 annual dream will be opened after the day Marmaray 284 Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, 284 days after the 150 will realize the opening of the annual dream Marmaray. Metin Tahan, Deputy Director General of Infrastructure Investments, told the Marmaray Project that the investor has made field visits with the aim of conducting the Marmaray Project very quickly with the construction of rail, sea, air and metro as a general directorate. Tahan stated that they spent about 4 days of the week in the construction area of Marmaray. The 76 kilometers of the Marmaray Project, which is the yani 15,5 kilometer X.
- 150 Annual Dreamy Marmaray Will Fly Prices In These Regions 04/10/2013 150 annual dream Marmaray will fly prices in these regions: 150 has left 26 days to fully realize the dream project of the year. Istanbulers who are tired of traffic for hours are waiting impatiently to the project. Those who are looking forward to the project are not just the expedition Istanbulites. Already property owners in the region of the route of the project is already excited. Because the historical opening and real estate prices will also fly ... The first project to ensure the transition of rail between Europe and the Anatolian side of Marmaray will be opened after the 9 annual wait. The real estate market is already excited. also back da
- Here is Binali Yildirim's 11 annual ministry carnet 05/01/2014 Here Binali Yildirim's annual ministerial 11 Carnet: Transportation Minister Yildirim, Turkey, with the breakthrough of 260 billion dollar project. Eurasia Tunnel Project launched, xnumx'ünc Airport, xnumx'ünc Bridge, Canal Istanbul, Turkey Izmit-Gebze will be a global player when the bridge project is complete. Transportation in Turkey, maritime and in the communication field has left huge project by making life passing world envy to signing up studies ancient Maritime Transport and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim 3 years full 3 billion dollar contracts behind the budget of many countries in the world and Turkey is resounding in the world of global player made. Turkey's AK Party's prestige is rising 11 ...
- 30 Million Lira Saving by 150 Annual Wagons from Holland to BursaRay (Special Report) 01/12/2012 The Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa will meet the modernization of the 8 wagons from the city of Rotterdam in the Netherlands. 6 will be spare parts from the 30 wagon coming out of the Rotterdam Metro. The wagons whose electric parts are renewed, the seat system in Bursa will be renewed and put into service. The Metropolitan Municipality, which has previously received one wagon from Bombardier to 44 million euros, will have saved 20 million liras in the 24 wagon that it will use. According to Rayhaber.com site; For the Bursaray, previously 3,1 vehicles were auctioned. Burs
- 150 yıllık rüya Marmarayın test sürüşü Başbakan tarafından gerçekleştirdi (Video - Foto Galeri) 04/08/2013 Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan conducted the Marmaray test drive. Erdoğan sat down in the engineer's seat and passed by the train from the Asian side to the European side. Erdogan, '' This project is just Istanbul and Turkey is not a project, but also a giant project of Beijing-London line will connect, "he said. Erdogan, the Marmaray Project only in Istanbul and Turkey is not a project, but also He said that it was a giant project that would connect the Beijing-London line and walk again with the Kars-Tbilisi-Baku line, which is on the move.
- Japanese TAISEI company 150 turns the dream into reality 29/09/2013 Japanese TAISEI firm 150 makes the dream come true: Satoru Ogata, the Vice President of the Japanese TAISEI company, who has completed Tunay's tunnel construction on the days of its opening. For the first time in the Ottoman period Sultan Abdulmecid and 150. The "tube passage project", which plans to unite the two sides of the Bosporus from under the sea at the time of Abdul Hamid Khan, is no longer a dream in the very near future. Turkish-Japanese fundamentals xnumx't thrown in cooperation with the "Marmaray Rail Tube Tunnel", 2 the establishment of the Republic of Turkey. anniversary…
- Turkey's Marmaray 150 Annual Dream was the first Ray Tile 15/01/2012 Another important step was taken in Marmaray's dream to cross the Bosphorus under the sea. Erdoğan built the first rails in the project, which will provide uninterrupted transportation from Beijing to London. Turkey's Marmaray in 150-year dream was thrown another important step yesterday. After the reunification of the tunnels in the project of the century connecting Europe and Asia, Prime Ministry Recep Tayyip Erdoğan also attended the ceremony. Thus, the first project prepared by Sultan Abdülmecit in the year 1860, but not realized in the conditions of the day from the bottom of the sea to pass the Bosphorus Bosphorus' Marmaray'de Ayrılıkçeşme'dan starting from under the ground and continue under the sea lat
- Ovid Tunnel and the 150 Anniversary Dream 14/06/2018 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, "The idea of the Ovit Tunnel 150 is an annual dream. Connecting the Black Sea to Erzurum with a tunnel to Erzurum was the dream of an ancestor. . " said. Minister Arslan, Deputy Prime Minister Recep Akdag Erzurum Erzurum Airport on the Old Airport Road with the participation of Palandoken Logistics Center in his speech at the opening of all citizens of Ramadan Feast was congratulated. Turkey and Arslan stated that they inaugurated a center that are important to the world, said: "Someone to break down, to prevent ...
- Binali Yıldırım: "At the end of 2013, we will pass the people of Istanbul through Marmaray" 23/01/2012 The Minister explained the projects and targets they have realized since the 2003 as a ministry, and said that the share of transportation and communication sector in GDP as of 2011 exceeded 15. Yıldırım also gave information regarding the sectoral distribution of the investments they made and explained that they have realized record investments in the history of the republic and they have invested in 2003 billion pounds since the year of 123. In 2003, Yıldırım said that the share of transportation and communication investments in total public investments is 17, and 2011 said that 41 has increased to 2003. In the 714 of 2011 is one of the highways kilometre