istanbul metro map 2019
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Istanbul Metro Map | Istanbul Metro Map 09/07/2012 Istanbul Metro Map: Istanbul Metro Map, all details are shown on the map, click on the map to enlarge the map of Istanbul Metro. Maps are for information purposes and they should be contacted by their respective authorities. Istanbul Metro Map images are enclosed and click to enlarge. You can also download and print the original Istanbul Metro Map. Also the official Istanbul metro and tram maps were updated. Istanbul Metro Map Last Updated: November 2018 2019 Istanbul Metro Map - Beylikdüzü TÜYAP - Bahçelievler - Kirazlı Metro Rail System: 2017 - Bakırköy - İncirli - İstanbul
- 2004 year TCDD railways map 25/12/2011 Click on the photo below for 2004 year TCDD railways map ...
- New metro projects in Istanbul announced until 2019 09/07/2013 New metro projects in Istanbul will be announced until 2019. In the opening of Başakşehir Otogar Metro, the Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbaş also announced the opening of the new metro and rail system lines that are planned to be built in the next 5 year. By the year of 2019, Istanbul will make a significant progress in rail transportation. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbas stated that the list of new railway and metro lines to be built in Istanbul is as follows: Beylikdüzü TÜYAP - Bahçelievler - Kirazlı Metro Rail System: 2017 Bakırköy - İncirli - Bahçelievler - Kirazlı Metro İ
- Topbas: Sultanbeyli will meet the metro line at 2019 22/03/2014 Topbas: Sultanbeyli metro line will be at 2019: Sultanbeyli will reach the metro at 2019 Topbas said, "From here when you board Taksim, Ataturk Airport, Kartal, even Marmaray, Ankara, abroad. I'm talking about Sultanbeyli. Only high-speed trains will be provided the opportunity to go to your hometown to the world Turkey is not even here. " said. Topbas' language at the opening of the bushes, saying, 'Bismilallah' cut the ribbon. Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, participated in the opening of the Municipality's Sultanbeyli pond, landscaping, water games show center and social facilities. "Istanbul is a clean city. It is said to be cleaner than New York. Daily 15 is a thousand tons of rubbish."
- 2019 after Istanbul metro projects! 355,4 km line will pass through these districts (Video) 15/12/2014 After the 2019 metro projects of Istanbul! 355,4 km line will pass through these districts: After the 2019, we have examined the metro projects. Total 355,4 mileage is planned on the line of metro, havaray, cable car, tram and rail system. With all the details of the subway projects after the 2019 için ediy Everywhere metro is everywhere in the subway yatırım with the slogan of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality 2019 continues its investments without any interruption. 31 tram, 3 metro, 8 havaray, 7 rail system, 10 cable car projects. And what parts of the metro will come after the 3? Where will the total of 2019 kilometers go? N
- Türel's 2019 Agenda Metro 11/12/2017 Mayor of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Menderes Türel, 3. While preparing to bring the Phase Rail System Project to Antalya, the metro works that will connect Konyaaltı and Lara will start in 2019. President Menderes Turel gave the first gospel for the year of 2019. Türel said, “The metro is now on the agenda of Antalya. If we have the chance to re-work after the 2019, we will start our first project in Antalya, Konyaalti, a tall tangent from the university and a long subway line up to Lara Kundu region is the most important project of Antalya. ' President Menderes Türel had wanted to do the metro during the first period, however, he AM
- 3.Airport Metro Line Plans to Open at 2019 11/12/2017 Transportation Maritime and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, Senegal's capital, Dakar, said in a statement to Turkish press members 3.Havalimanine Metro Line is planned to open at 2019. Minister Arslan "Pendik-Kaynarca-Sabiha Gökçen Airport metro construction works are in progress. Gayrettepe-Yeni Airport metro line works are also underway.HalkalıSo we will soon tender the metro system connected to the Marmaray line. We are working on all transport scenarios to the new airport. The third bridge connection is over. The road to Çatalca, which we call D-20 from Odayeri, is completed at the end of this year. Kinali connection will also end with the airport. We can take you to the airport from 4 or 5 to the airport adan
- Beykoz's Metro and Ropeway Project Left After 2019 09/03/2018 In 2018 - 2019 in Istanbul, the total metro length will reach 355.45 kilometers. Beykoz projects remained after 2019. The 267 17 is 150.4 with 13 and 116.6 is 4. The 19.4 is 2018. The length of the metro line, which is at the tender stage is 2019 kilometers. In 355.45 - 2023 in Istanbul, the total metro length will reach 100 kilometers. XNUMX year after the XNUMX year in the rail system in Istanbul. With the planned new lines from the metro Silivri, Çatalca, Yeniköy and the Third Airport, from the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge to Sabiha Gökçen Plan
- Istanbul Airport-Gayrettepe Metro Line to be Opened at 2019 01/11/2018 Istanbul Airport-Gayrettepe Metro Line works at full speed. The first stage of the metro line will be in 2019 and the second stage will be opened in 2021. Gayrettepe - Istanbul Airport Metro Line, which is among the projects that will bring comfort and convenience to the citizens in transportation, continues its work without slowing down. The first stage of the metro line will connect the Istanbul Airport to the city center and the second stage will be opened in 2019. Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport Metro line will pass through Eyüpsultan, Kağıthane, Küçükçekmece, Şişli, Arnavutköy and Başakşehir districts. Which lines will be integrated with Gayrettepe-İstanbul Airport Metro Line? Gayrettepe - Istanbul Airport Metro Line, Yenikapı - Hacıosman Metro Line Gay
- 2019 Metro Line to be Opened in Istanbul in 5 Year 26/11/2018 Metro investments are continuing at full speed in order to eliminate the traffic problem in Istanbul and provide easy access to all places. 2019 is planned to open the 5 metro line. According to this plan; Dudullu - Bostancı Metro Line, Sabiha Gökçen Airport - Tavşantepe Metro Line, Eminönü - Eyüpsultan - Alibeyköy Tram Line and Kabataş - Beşiktaş - Mecidiyeköy - Mahmutbey Metro Line projects will be implemented. REAL ESTATE PRICING INCREASED In the regions where the metro lines pass, real estate prices also increase. Investors want to get housing from these regions not only for the session but also to rent out. DUDULLU- ...