Half of the population will meet with the high-speed train: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Yildirim, Ankara-Izmir High-Speed Train Project laid the foundation of the Ankara-Afyonkarahisar section.
Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yildirim said in his speech he made at the ar Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Project Ankara-Afyonkarahisar Slaughtered Groundbreaking Ceremony tı held in front of Ali Cetinkaya Train Station in Afyonkarahisar. It's been 100 years. To take the step, to begin the construction of us, Recep Tayyip Erdogan was the best. Opening it is ours. 29 Marmaray commences operations in October X.
In The duration of transportation between YHT and Ankara-Afyonkarahisar will be reduced to 1,5 hours “
Yildirim, YHT Ankara-Afyonkarahisar section of the transportation between the two cities will be reduced to 1,5 hours, said the movement began.
"So you're doing a job that Turkey's over the years 5 15 as the population of the province, 40 million, ie more than half of our total population fast train will have met," said Lightning, the country's weak governments, that had wasted years because of the coalition, he said he left to another spring of services.
30 year of Bolu Tunnel, Kangal-Tecer between the 5 kilometer railroad tunnel 37 last year recorded that the Lightning, 10 156 kilometers said they do tunneling.
Halk Thanks to our government, the airways were the way of the people “
Forestry and Water Affairs Minister Veysel Eroglu, the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the year of establishment thus xnumx'nc said they would erect 157 thousand saplings.
Eroglu stressed that the enormous investments in Turkey to be signed, he said:
"We now have high-speed trains in Turkey. On the way to Istanbul, we took the 15-16 hour road with the black train, we had the 5 hour on the Bilecik ramps at 12 hour, and we have forgotten the days of our miser. Because our Minister has already built a thousand kilometers 17 road. 70-80 was built in 6 a thousand kilometers per year. During the period of our government 17 thousand kilometers road was made. Epic is written. The road between Istanbul and Ankara was devastated. They wanted to make the Bolu Tunnel there. Waiting for years. They thought of making potato storage, cold storage, but the Prime Minister came, Binali Yıldırım came, lightning such as the mountains by drilling through the Bolu Tunnel opened. I travel all the way. What avenues. Turkey has become the divided road with spectacular highway. Only this? In the old days, very few people used to ride. Now, thanks to our government, the airways became the people's way. In the last 4 month, I went to the 4 airport with at least XNUMX. There is almost no airport left. Havaalanı
Then, the second line and electrification of Muratlı-Tekirdağ, Çankırı Modern Scissor Factory, Sivas Concrete Travers Factory, Malatya Under-Ground Wheel Turning Workshop, foundation of Balıkesir-İzmir-Bandırma signaling and electrification, 4 modern train set between Adana and Mersin ceremonies were held by contacting the authorities in these regions through videoconferencing links.
Source : www.aa.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Seventy Seventeen of the Population 04/03/2013 xnumxt to seventy percent of the population-speed train invention to Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Deputy Minister Yahya head, "our citizens in regions where the population of about 2023 percent until 2023 in Turkey by fast train to catch the meeting a chance," he said. Baş, AK Party Deputy Sıtkı Güvenç and Istanbul Güngörenspor-Faturavizyon Kahramanmaraşspor match followed. After the match, the head said the government has stepped up its goals on a double road step by step. "As a result of detections made with double roads, we have seen that fatal accidents have decreased," he said, adding that the standards of construction of roads, the amendments of laws and some deterrent penalties contributed to the reduction of accidents. With the Highways Regulation Law, the restrictions on freight quotas on highways Kar
- 40 of the population will travel by high-speed train 01/08/2013 40 of the population will travel by high-speed train: Binali Yildirim, who described the liberalization of railways as a historical decision, explained that there were no problems in the High Speed Train (YHT) lines. Minister Yildirim, said: "From time to time YHTs have to enter the conventional lines inside the city. We could not finish the transition from the bottom in the entrance to Eskişehir, 6 takes the initiative in the kilometer section. If there is an 60 instead of 120 there is a risk of accidents. There is no way to prevent accidents. the world's most advanced restraint system is being used in Turkey. " Turkey lived in the city of 40 14 percent of the population will be interconnected by high-speed train line in the year 5, emphasizing the Lightning, "This ...
- Half of the population will reach YHT 07/01/2013 Half of the population will reach YHT Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, "the core of the capital we have created by taking the center of the network in the short term link to the high-speed train 15 connect each other," he said. Minister Yildirim, said in a statement to reporters, March 13 2009 in connecting with the High Speed Train Ankara and Eskisehir, Turkey's 'speed rail' dream come true reminded that they convert. Konya-Ankara YHT line on the 23 August 2011 reminiscent of the service Yildirim, service from the citizens of YHT'lar received great interest since the period said. Lightning, which points to an increase in the number of YHT passengers every day, '' Only 2012 million in 1 ''
- Gaziantep to meet with high-speed train 25/01/2016 Gaziantep will meet the fast train: Minister Yıldırım: We lead all over 13 years, Turkey's Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, said they were led around the 13 years, Turkey. Minister Yıldırım: We lead all over 13 years, Turkey's Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, said they were led around the 13 years, Turkey. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim attended a dinner given in his honor at a hotel organized by the Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality. At the dinner, Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Fatma Şahin briefed the Minister Yıldırım on the projects related to transportation in the city. Speaking to reporters after the briefing Br
- Bursarayla high speed train to meet in Balat Mudanya 22/04/2013 High-speed train with scholarship Target to meet in Balat Mudanya TCDD high-speed train made Bursa Station to Balat Burulaş moved to Balat with two stations, which ended in Emek for the integration of passengers. On the target, there is a light train between Bademli Junction-Mudanya Pier ... In fact ... In the planning of the Metropolitan Municipality, D passed in the vicinity of Terminal for transportation integration. What's more ... Transportation between the central station of the road transport terminal and the railway station forming the national line would be connected to the car without driver driver. Rail integration would be integrated by connecting the urban rail system, ie Bursaray or the tram line to the Terminal. What…
- Dogan, Kahramanmaras people will meet with the speed train speed 25/03/2014 Dogan Kahramanmaras People will meet with speed train comfort: Chairman of the AK Party Kahramanmaras Metin Dogan, Kahramanmaras in the high-speed train project, stating that, "our people will meet with the speed of train speed," he said. Although Prime Minister Erdogan announced that Kahramanmaras also took part in the high-speed train route, the AK Party Provincial Organization mobilized some of the political parties to make the opposite propaganda. Provincial Chairman Metin Dogan, Deputies Dr. Mehmet Sağlam, MD Yıldırım Ramazanoğlu and Sıtkı Güvenç and Metropolitan Mayor Candidate Fatih Mehmet Erkoç and Dulkadiroğlu Candidate Candidate Necati Okay answered the allegations with a joint press release.
- Buses Can't Race with High-Speed Train 23/10/2014 Buses cannot compete with high-speed trains: The high-speed train used in cities such as Ankara, Istanbul, Eskişehir and Konya has seriously affected bus transport. Turkey Bus Federation (TOFED) Chairman Mehmet Erdogan, said that a difficult road passenger transport process. Expressing that high-speed train transportation, the increase in the number of private cars and the frequent increase in flights affect the sector, Erdoğan said:: Each of us is asking belirten Do you raise ticket prices? Inin It is difficult to raise ticket prices between so many modes of transport. Ankara doesn't seem to affect us much on the route of Ankara - Istanbul, but Eskişehir - Ankara, bizi
- The only competitor with THY coach is now competing with high-speed train 09/07/2015 The bus riders who are the only rival of Turkish Airlines are also competing with the high speed train: formerly the coach with the only competitor THY is now competing with the high-speed train. Mustafa Tekeli, Vice President of TOFED, said,. We want to ensure that our competition conditions are equal. We are faced with unfair competition, Hak he said. In addition to the airline, the road passenger transport sector, which has started to compete with the railway in recent years, wants the support conditions to be equal. indicating that affected much of the time Turkey Istanbul High Speed Train Bus Federation (TOFED) Deputy Chairman Mustafa Monopoly said: "Our President attended the plenary of our federation. ...
- High Speed Train Ends by Half Ahead of Bursa 30/12/2011 Bursa High Speed Train signing ceremony will be held on Friday with the participation of Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç and Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım. According to a written statement made by TCDD, the travel time between Ankara and Bursa will be reduced to 2 hours at 10 minutes, and the duration of travel between Istanbul and Bursa will be reduced to 2 hours by 15. The project will provide a significant alternative to the industry of the region by providing rail connections to Bursa and ports via Bursa. Road, cargo and passenger trains can be operated together, the latest high-speed train technology and 2,5 km speed-appropriate construction yük
- Ferrarin Awarded Designer to Meet with Turkish Press 21/03/2014 The award-winning designer of Ferrarie will meet with the Turkish press: The leaders of the furniture sub-industry sector, who are at the top of the world in terms of production, are in 6 in order to make business connections abroad and to follow the latest developments in the sector. meet at IFM. ZOW Fair, where 25 company representatives, industry leaders and decision makers from 250 country will meet with enthusiasm by furniture suppliers, will be the determinant of 2014 year furniture trends ver Fair 21-22 will bring together industry professionals with ZOW Essentials Seminar Program in March. The program's theme speaker will be Italian Architect and Designer Massimo Iosa Ghini, the International Red Dot Design Award winner. 30 yearly professional X
- ANKARA Chamber of Industry (ASO) member industrialists will meet with British Railway Industry Trade Delegation 04/03/2012 Ankara Chamber of Industry (ASO) members industrialists, will visit to Turkey will meet with British businessmen. British Railways came to Turkey for talks on a series of talks Sector Trade Mission, tomorrow will meet with members of the ASO industrialists. British Ambassador David Reddaway and TCDD General Director Süleyman Karaman will attend the meeting at 10.30. ASO Chairman Nurettin Özdebir will make the opening speech. Source: HÜRRİYET
- Eurasia Rail to be held in Istanbul 06/11/2012 The railway sector will meet in Istanbul Eurasia Rail Fair will be held railroad investments in Turkey in recent years has turned the eyes of the global players in this field in Turkey. Eurasia Rail Fair 07 March 2013 will be held in Istanbul and will open its doors to participants from more than 25 countries and 20 to over a thousand visitors. The Eurasia Rail Fair saw an average growth of 50 on average this year. Since its inception, the Turkish giants, as well as the Ministry of Transport, Communications and Maritime, and the State Railways have full support for the fair. Source: www.sabah.com.tr
- Railway sector will meet Eurasia Rail Fair in Istanbul 06/11/2012 railroad investments in Turkey in recent years has turned the eyes of the global players in this field in Turkey. Eurasia Rail Fair 07 March 2013 will be held in Istanbul and will open its doors to participants from more than 25 countries and 20 to over a thousand visitors. The Eurasia Rail Fair saw an average growth of 50 on average this year. Since its inception, the Turkish giants, as well as the Ministry of Transport, Communications and Maritime, and the State Railways have full support for the fair.
- Giants meet at Eurasia Rail in 6 March 17/02/2014 Giants 6 will meet at Eurasia Rail in March: World's fourth Alty fourth lı big rail fair will start at Eurasia Rail International Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Exhibition 6 March, Istanbul Expo Center. The fair will be held for the fourth time this year, the Ministry of Transport, TCDD, Tüvasaş, Tüdemsaş and Tülomsaş stands in particular in recent years with rail investments will be able to see how our country has become a center of attraction in this regard. 2013 287 company participated in the exhibition in 25 this year, 300 country XNUMX over the company will exhibit the latest technologies in the industry. as well as the industry's giants of Turkey and the world public institutions ABB, ALSTOM, ...
- The Summit of the State will Meet for the Opening of the Ankara-Istanbul YHT Line 24/07/2014 The Summit of the State will meet for the opening of the Ankara-Istanbul YHT Line: The opening of the YHT line between Ankara and Istanbul will be held in Pendik on Friday, July 25 with the participation of President Abdullah Gül and Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. After the ceremony with the participation of thousands of people will be given by the Municipality of Pendik iftar. Pendik, 25 will live one of its historic days in July. YHT, which will take the train journey between Ankara and Istanbul in the first place to the 3.5 and then to the 3 hour, will be put into service with a ceremony on Friday in 25 July. For the opening, the summit of the state is coming to Pendik. President Abdullah Gül and Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan will be the last program they will attend Cumhurbaşkanı
- Top managers of urban transport will meet in Istanbul 04/02/2015 The top executives of urban transport will meet in Istanbul: The Board of Directors of the International Association of Public Transporters (UITP) will hold the 2015 Year Meeting in Istanbul. The UITP Board of Directors 23-25, a high-level decision maker, who will be the leader of the world's leading cities, will meet in Istanbul in March. UITP's current projects and the future of the Public Transport sector will be discussed. The sessions will also be headed by UITP President Sir Peter Hendy, who is also the President of Transport for London. Following the board meeting, 26 6 in March. Turkey Istanbul Transport UITP Conference again ...
- Trolleybus Operators Meet in Malatya 28/09/2015 Trolleybus Operators Meet in Malatya: Trolleybus operators from different countries will meet at the International Trolleybus Workshop in Malatya. Turkey's domestic TRAMBUS tools, will be presented to an international delegation in Malatya. first Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, offered by local TRAMBUS in Turkey, International Union of Public Transport (UITP) will be organized in October 1-2 showcased at the workshop will be removed. Public transport sector in the world's largest non-governmental organization indicated that the UITP, the scope of the project in Malatya TRAMBUS offered to serve as the first domestic production in Turkey will organize a workshop. Malatya Metropolitan Municipality and Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Services Inc. (MOTAŞ) hosted Büyük
- İbrahim Çivici, the road guard, will meet with the press 09/11/2015 Ibrahim Civici, the road watchman, will meet with the press in Izmir: Al Jezeera Turkish correspondent Guray Ervin's video news of the problem of his colleagues sincere, natural and simple style, describing the examples of the walkway and control officer İbrahim Çivici, Izmir, will meet with members of the press. Özden Polat, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Railway Construction and Operating Personnel Solidarity and Solidarity Association (YOLDER) and İbrahim Çivici, Nazilli 323 Road Maintenance and Repair Department, will meet with members of the press at YOLDER Headquarters. 1471 Sokak Kenet Sitesi No: 7 Floor: 3 Apartment: 8 Alsancak - Izmir at the center of the meeting 10 November 2015 Tuesday N
- Logistics will meet at 3.Kardex Logistics Days 17/05/2016 The logistics companies will meet at 3.Kardex Logistics Days: Kardex Remstar, the leading manufacturer of Swiss storage and allocation systems, and BVL Logistics and ILA Conveyor Systems; will transfer the solutions they have developed in the fields of logistics and automation to industry professionals in 3.Kardex Logistics Days. The conference, which will welcome professionals from different business lines such as automotive, retail, logistics, e-commerce and production, will be held at 26 May 2016 on Thursday at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kadıköy Moda. 26 offers automatic storage and archiving solutions in different countries. Kardex Remstar offers solutions for the industry professionals, new trends in the sector and new service models developed in different areas.
- Maritime Industry, International Maritime Exhibition 14. Exposhipping EXPOMARITT Meeting in Istanbul 28/07/2016 Maritime Industry, International Maritime Exhibition 14. Exposhipping EXPOMARITT Meeting in Istanbul: The most important event that brings together the national and international actors of the maritime industry is 14. Exposhipping EXPOMARITT Istanbul Maritime Industry Technology and Trade Fair will be held at 21-24 March 2017 at Pendik Green Park Convention Center. Exposhipping EXPOMARITT Istanbul, which will open its doors with the theme of. New Horizons Fair İ, is supported by IMEAK Chamber of Shipping and Turkish Maritime Education Foundation (TUDEV). times Turkey's more efficient use of its potential in the maritime industry and a greater say in the global market ...
- World rail sector will meet in Izmir 09/05/2017 The world railway sector will meet in Izmir: that most rail systems with equity investments in Turkey İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, the world's 3. Eurasia Rail will host the major rail fair Eurasia Rail - International Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair. Eurasia Rail, which was held in Ankara and Istanbul before, will be hosted by Fuar İzmir as of 2019. Life spent in the subway, rail and tram investments and Izmir in the maximum rail system of local government that makes the investment in Turkey Metropolitan Municipality, in both Europe and in the area of Asia only fair that rail and rail systems to the fair ...
- Booklovers will meet at Haydarpaşa Station 30/05/2017 The book lovers will meet at Haydarpaşa Train Station: Haydarpaşa Train Station, 3-11. Kadiköy will host the Book Days. Kadikoy Municipality Book Days, which was held in Haydarpasa Station for the first time last year and visited by 9 thousand readers, will be held in the historical atmosphere of the historical station again this year. 100 3 will start on June Saturday and will take full 9 days. Near to 9, this year's Book Days are participating in the Book Days. The opening of the Book Days, sponsored by Show Radio, will be held on 200 June 3. FURUZAN THE HONOR OF FUTURE Füruzan, one of the important names of the contemporary Turkish literature, is the U
- President Aktaş gave the gospel! Every Place will Meet with Metro 21/01/2019 In the 2035 of Bursa, two new rail system lines will be established with the Transportation Master Plan that determines the transportation model. Many projects such as Çalı, Görükle, Yunuseli, Otogar and Demirtaş are planned to meet with the rail system. The plan will be presented to the parliament today. Details of the 2035 Transportation Master Plan, which was prepared by the Metropolitan Municipality to solve the problem of transportation, emerged. In the second session of January, the Metropolitan Municipality Council, which will be held today, will be submitted to the approval of the council members. In the project, reducing the dependence on the car, expanding the fast and high capacity public transportation network, encouraging the non-motorized transportation, meeting the need for access, Proj
- Çorlu Train Massacre Families Will Meet in Front of AYM 08/06/2019 Families of those who lost their lives in the train disaster in Çorlu 12 in June in Ankara, before the Constitutional Court will perform. At the same time, the families who will apply to the Constitutional Court, "We want to lead to law and the judiciary," he says. Relatives of those who lost their lives in Çorlu last year who reacted only to the 25 TCDD personnel regarding the train disaster in which 4 was killed, will continue their Justice Watch in front of Çorlu Courthouse in Ankara in June. In the investigation of the tragedy in which 12 people lost their lives in Çorlu, families were asked to remove the takip
- Bayram Transportation in Izmir 07/09/2016 Izmir public transportation half discounted half: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, during the Kurban Bayram will apply 50 discount on public transportation vehicles. During the day 4 will be free bus service to the cemeteries. Yassıcaada, Mordoğan and Foça ferry service will continue in Bayram. In order to provide X transportation with smaller costs sefer to the people of İzmir at the Feast of Sacrifice, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which decided to discount 50 percent in public transportation, will also organize “free l bus services to cemeteries in 12-13-14-15 September. 50 discount will be applied after the decision of the Council of Ministers.