President Urgup Railways Week Celebration Message: Sivas Mayor Dogan Urgup, Railroad Week has therefore issued a message of celebration.
President Urgup, the message; Ası In our country, the last week of September is celebrated as Railroad Week. Railway transportation, which started in the UK in 1825 for the first time in the world, started in Turkey with the construction of a railway between İzmir and Aydın in 1856. Heavenly 2. During the reign of Abdülhamit, a new era was opened in Turkey. In the following years, especially during the War of Independence, our veterans were transported to the fronts by means of railways carrying weapons, supplies and soldiers.
Urgup said the following in his message:
Mes With the proclamation of the Republic, the importance given to our railways has increased. 1923 4559 kilometers in our country, while in 1940 8637 XNUMX km reached this length. Until now, the importance given to the railways has continued to increase day by day and our railways are renewed according to the conditions of the day and renewal continues. Today, railways are widely used as a fast and safe means of transportation in developed countries. In our country, especially in recent years, increasing number of high speed train projects is a correct and necessary investment. The contribution of railway workers who are self-sacrificing and self-sacrificing cannot be denied at the stage of railway transportation.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- President Urgup from Railways Week Celebration Message 28/09/2013 President Urgup Railways Week Celebration Message: Sivas Mayor Dogan Urgup, Railroad Week has therefore issued a message of celebration. President Urgup, the message; "In Turkey, the last week of September is celebrated as Railroad Week. The first railway transportation started in the UK in 1825 for the first time in the world. In the following years, our veterans were transported with weapons, supplies and soldiers to the fronts during the Independence War.
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- Sivas Mayor Visits Urgup to Tcdd Retirees 05/05/2012 The Mayor of Sivas Doğan Ürgüp visited Veysel Açıkalın, the head of the Sivas Branch of the Social Assistance Association Social Security Association. According to the statement made by Sivas Municipality, Mayor Ürgüp, in his speech at the visit, stated that his father worked as a teller at TNWX 65 Operation Directorate until the age of 4. Continuing to work in the accounting department of the brother of his brother indicating that the Urgup, "Retirement is important. Our province 'retired city' We can say our province 'retired city. Most of the retired people are railway. When you add all the sections 7-8 around the thousand staff, 120 Bütün
- TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Koçarslan visited President Ürgüp. 10/10/2012 TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Yıldıray Koçarslan visited the Mayor of Sivas, Doğan Ürgüp. Mayor of Sivas Dogan Urgup visited TUDEMSAS General Director Yildiray Kocarslan in his office. Speaking during the visit Urgup, "TÜDEMSAŞ general manager have started their duties. They have visited us well, I wish them success in their new tasks. For everyone is good, we will try to help them in everything they need," he said. TUDEMSAS General Manager Yildiray Kocarslan, "TÜDEMSAŞ, our Mayor Dogan Urgup to coordinate in all matters related to the municipality. I hope that is conducive to good luck," he said. Source…
- President Urgup has visited TÜDEMSAŞ 26/04/2013 President Urgup TÜDEMSAŞ Visits Sivas Mayor Dogan Urgup, Turkey Railway Machines Industry Corporation (TÜDEMSAŞ) General Manager Yildiray Koçarslan visited in his office. In his speech at the visit, Chairman Ürgüp said, 'We are here to express our best wishes to our General Manager Yıldıray Koçarslan, who has not had the opportunity to visit him since he started his duties. This is one of the most established institutions in Sivas. I'm the father of a father's father, I work on the railroad. I wish success to our manager in their duties. Müdür Tüdemsaş General Manager expressed his satisfaction at Koçarslan and said ım Our Mayor Mr. Doğan Ürgüp has honored us and our company with his visits. We serve here Biz
- President meets with Urgup Railway Workers 18/02/2014 President met with the workers of Urgup Railway: Sivas Mayor Dogan Urgup met with the railway workers. Speaking in the program held at Fidan Yazicioglu Cultural Center, Mayor Ürgüp; Etti He also came from a family of railroads, underlining that the most attention during his mandate management is justice. In his speech, President Ürgüp, who touched on the historical and cultural texture of Sivas, explained the plays he played on our city during the 70 years and the attitude he put on while he was the president of Ülkü Ocakları. , The President of Ürgüp, who said, We have got what we have about the city konak, the tomb, cemetery and mansion restorations, lower and upper building works, cultural, social and sporty eh
- TCDD Transportation Inc. Disability Week Message from General Manager Veysi Kurt 11/05/2017 TCDD Transportation Inc. General Manager Veysi Kurt Disability Week Message: TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. General Manager Veysi Kurt issued a message due to 'Disabled Week'. 156 member of the United Nations 10-16 May dates back to the problems of our disabled brothers and to create solutions for UM Disabled Week N. TCDD Tasimacilik AS is one of the most sensitive organizations in terms of employing disabled people and taking advantage of transportation services. Under the leadership of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, i Barrier-free transportation and communication m aims to ensure that ulaşım
- Olympos Teleferik '' Sunrise at the Summit '' should not be missed 03/07/2012 Olympos Teleferik, located in Kemer, Antalya, repeats this year's '' Sunrise at the Summit '' this year in order to bring the beauties of the summit together with its guests. 03 2012 25 2012 2365 03 2012 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX live The "Sunrise at the Summit" XNUMX will start at the July XNUMX as it is created for local and foreign tourists who want to watch the sunrise at the summit. For the '' Sunrise at the Summit '' event, which has attracted a great deal of attention in recent years, Olympos Teleferik will make special trips. As guests watch the sun rise in this special atmosphere, this güneş
- Crazy celebration 24/10/2013 The celebration of the crazy project: This year 29 October celebrations will be in Istanbul. The 90 anniversary of the proclamation of the Republic will unite with the excitement of Marmaray. The summit will meet at the Bosphorus. Turkey is preparing to celebrate the historic 29 October Republic Day. This year, the 90 anniversary celebrations of the Republic's proclamation and the opening of Marmaray, the project of the century, will be turned into the Bosphorus. The memorial to the memorial on the Republic Day will be held at the Atatürk Cultural Center. Then he will participate in the show in Istanbul. In this context, a ceremony will be organized at 15.00 in Üsküdar with the participation of President Gül, the Speaker of the Republic of Turkey, Mr. Çiçek and Prime Minister Erdoğan. LIGHT SHOW ON BOĞAZİÇİ 29 In October BO
- Celebration of celebrations with old-time trams (Video) 11/02/2016 Celebration of the celebration of centuries-old trams: Electric trams with nostalgic importance for Istanbulites 102. celebrating his age. It's been a century since the introduction of electric trams on 1914 history and serving the people of Istanbul for many years. The General Directorate of IETT, 100 celebrated the anniversary of the establishment of veteran trams that served for more than a year. The first tram that became identical with the name of Beyoğlu was the first in 11 1914. Tram, which is among the indispensable ones of Istiklal Street, has lost its technology and urbanization and left its passengers on the European side in 1961 and 1966 on the Anatolian side on its last voyage. More…
- Meaningful Celebration at 23 in April 25/04/2014 23 from Minik Cevalılar Meaningful Celebration in April: The children of the world's largest supply chain management company CEVA, Gölcük Project Depot, celebrated the 23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day together with the students of Gölcük İhsaniye Fidanlık Primary School. The children of CEVA Gölcük Project Depot employees Minik CEVALilar, CEVA Logistic Kocaeli Kocaeli, the sister school Gölcük İhsaniye Fidanlık Primary School students 23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day did not leave alone. Minik CEVAlılar and their families, İhsaniye Fidanlık Primary School students, Social Services Children's Houses from the Children's Houses together with the total number of 350 people attending the ve
- Mayor of Sivas visited Ürgüp TÜDEMSAŞ 16/01/2014 Mayor of Sivas visited Ürgüp TÜDEMSAŞ: President Ürgüp first met in the breakfast at Mavi Çarşı with the trades of Mavi Çarşı. He gave information about the works to be done in Mavi Çarşı and other areas after breakfast, and requested the tradesman's prayer and support in the elections. After visiting the shopkeepers behind the Old Court Bazaar and Tailors Bazaar, the President Urgup, with all citizens shaking hands with one by one shaking hands. Supported by a great satisfaction and support from the citizens of the President Urgup, the evaluation of the year by taking into consideration the service process 5 wanted. President Urgup g
- Tram response from AKP of the CHP to Reyhan 24/11/2012 CHP from the Pond Party Response to AK Party Reyhan'a Tram Republican People's Party (CHP) Provincial Chairman Erman Pond, AK Party Provincial Chairman Suleyman Reyhan's Metropolitan Municipality criticized the comments about the budget 2013. Pond, the Presidency of the Provincial Presidency at a press conference, Reyhan's explanations stemmed from the ignorance, arguing that Reyhan's 'extension lines of the municipality did not end because of not investing in the evaluated' comments. "Mr Reyhan does not know that, according to the procedure, the projects of the tram must be taken by the State Planning Organization (State Planning Organization) to the State Investment Program first. However, if the project is approved by the Ministry of Transportation, the Treasury may provide external credit to the project. ...
- 8 March International Women's Day Message from Demiryol-İş 08/03/2017 8 March International Women's Day Message from Demiryol-İş: The Board of Directors of Demiryol-İş issued a congratulatory message for "8 March International Women's Day". The message of the women's day published by Demiryol-İş is as follows; Our women, who represent sacrifice, productivity and sensitivity in every aspect of their lives, play an important role in shaping our future with generations of endless love and tolerance. In the War of Independence, the Dardanelles War and the most troubled times of the society; altruistic, jealous Turkish women have made a great contribution to the resurrection and revival of society. Since our women, who hold the dynamic values of society, have played a big role in shaping the society, 8 once a year is on International Women's Day inde
- Ürgüp: Rail system not suitable for Sivas 30/06/2012 In Sivas, the Mayor of Ürgüp opposed the rail system which is considered to be the busiest passenger in the city. Sivas Mayor Doğan Ürgüp said, Sivas The rail system is not in accordance with the facts of Sivas. The number of passengers in the university is about 22 thousand. 22 is not possible to carry the rail system with the capacity of thousand thousand boarding. An expensive system, where to take it and where to take it, all of which require feasibility. Sistem The Ordinary General Assembly of the Private Public Bus Cooperative was held at the Conference Hall of the Union of Chambers of Tradesmen and Craftsmen. Şaban Yalman, President of the Private Public Bus Cooperative, said,
- Turkish Transportation Sen's monorail system was not approved by the mayor Doğan Ürgüp 07/07/2012 The monorail system brought to the agenda by the Turkish transport union for many years was not seen by the mayor Doğan Ürgüp. Urgup stated that it would be more profitable to buy bus instead of light rail system which would solve the problem between Cumhuriyet University and the city and reasoned that the system would be expensive. Türk Taşıma Sen, who ignored the permanence, aesthetic structure and fuel saving of the system, must re-prove them. The remaining are bureaucracy and political support. One of the biggest problems experienced by the students of Cumhuriyet University is that the public buses are inadequate and only students from some districts have a direct expedition to the university Cumhuriyet
- Tüdemsaş General Manager Koçarslan visited the Mayor of Sivas Doğan Ürgüp at his office 09/10/2012 Turkey Railway Machines Industry Corporation (TÜDEMSAŞ) General Manager Yildiray Koçarsl that, Sivas Mayor Dogan Urgup visited in his office. According to a written statement from the Municipality of Sivas, Urgup, expressed his satisfaction with the visit. Urgup, who wishes success to Koçarslan in his new position, stated that they would try to help them with anything they need. Koçarslan, "TÜDEMSAŞ municipality to coordinate everything we visited our Mayor Dogan Urgup. Hopefully it will be a good fortune," he said. Source: AA
- Russian Railways plan to open "Kazan-2", the second railway station in Kazan 06/08/2012 Russian Railways are planning to open the second railway station, "Kazan-2", in Kazan. On the first Sunday of August, the Workers' Day in Russia is celebrated. Within the framework of this year's celebration, 2013 will host World University Games and new transport points will be opened. According to previous statements, University Games 2013 prepared 11 billion Rubles for the development of infrastructure in Kazan. The 3.5 billion part of this budget was realized. In May of the 2011, Russian Railways announced the construction of a railway station that would make it easier to reach the airport from the center of Kazan. 700 is the year of 2011 for the project expected to cost million million rubles ı
- Public Transportation Week: Children Living in Forest Villages of Izmir, Suburban Train, Metro, Bus and Vapura Bindi (Photo Gallery) 02/12/2013 Public Transportation Week: Children living in Forest Villages of Izmir, Suburban Rail, Metro, Bus and Vapura Bindi.İzmir In the scope of the activities organized by the Metropolitan Municipality in the context of Public Transportation Week, children living in the forest villages took the suburban train, metro, bus and ferry. According to the written statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality, 300 primary school students who were taken by ESHOT buses from the forest villages in the scope of the activities first got to İZBAN and then to the metro. The city tour of the students taking a souvenir photo in front of the historical clock tower in Konak Square continued with the gulf tour in Bergama Ferry. The last stop of the children was the Natural Life Park in Sasalı. Bergama Ferry came out of the tan
- Message from President Altay for the people who lost their lives in the YHT accident 15/12/2018 Konya Metropolitan Mayor Uğur İbrahim Altay, condolences message for those who lost their lives in the high-speed train crash. Altay, Konya Science Center to attend a program to come to Konya, Ankara University, Faculty of Astronomy and Space Sciences Professor. Dr. Berahitdin Albayrak'ın also died in the accident, Albayrak'a and all citizens who lost their lives, God's mercy, condolences to our country wished. Uğur İbrahim Altay, Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality, released a message about the train accident that occurred in Ankara and killed 9 and injured 86. President Altay said in his message:, Due to the train accident in Ankara Başkan
- Minister Yıldırım: '' Such an investment has never seen railways '' 10/08/2012 Minister Yildirim, Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Behiç iftar held at Mr. Plant, met with Turkish State Railways employees. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Izmir Foca, the terrorist incident against the military, the Turkish nation on this land for more than a thousand years, the flag does not fall on the moon, said, '' this mind, those who go to the minds of this foolish road. What they do, what their masters, what their guides this great nation, this great country can bring the string, '' he said. Minister Yıldırım, in his speech after the iftar, stated that the iftar of TCDD has become a traditional iftar m
- Istanbul Gelişim University International Logistics and Trade Club hosted Aykut Yakalı from TLS Lojistik 14/03/2014 İstanbul Gelişim University International Logistics and Trade Club hosted Aykut Yakalı from TLS Lojistik: İstanbul Gelişim University International Logistics and Trade Club Hosted Aykut Yakalı from TLS Logistics TLS Logistics Assistant General Manager Aykut Yakalı, İstanbul Gelişim University International Logistics and was a guest of the Trade Club. TLS Logistics Deputy General Manager Aykut Yakalı was the guest of the breakfast chat organized by İstanbul Gelişim University International Logistics and Trade Club. The students listened to Aykut Yakalı who is one of the experienced managers of the sector and learned the experiences of the logistics that are not taught in the lessons, and the unknowns of the market. Chat meeting, 13 On March UM
- Izmir's cable car project does not end before 2014 28/08/2012 Eroğlu explained that the last tender was canceled by the JCC Eroğlu said that the firm applied to the Council of State and the Council of State found the firm right. "No matter what is done, it does not seem possible to open it before 2014. Because continuous cancellations are done. If a tender is canceled three times, the man does not say 'Friends, what are you doing?' I wouldn't be the victim if the facility was open at the same time, and many people would eat bread from here, and I would pay the rent to 17-18 thousand TL every month to the municipality.
- First installation from Kemalpaşa OSB From Ege Seramik 12/03/2014 First installation from Kemalpaşa OSB From Ege Seramik: Lütfi Elvan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, opened the Kemalpaşa Organized Industrial Zone Railway Connection Line within the scope of Izmir contacts. Manisa / Turgutlu-İzmir / Kemalpaşa connection line which will connect Kemalpaşa Organized Industrial Zone to railway was opened by AK Party İzmir Deputy Binali Yıldırım. Metin Tahan, General Director of Infrastructure Investments at the Ministry of Transport, İzmir Governor Mustafa Toprak, İbrahim Polat Holding Vice Chairman Adnan Polat, Ege Seramik and Ege Vitrifiye Vice Chairman Bülent Zıhnalı, Ege Seramik General Manager Göksen Yedigüller, General Manager of Ege Vitrifiye ene
- Pink Wagons Response from Jülide Ateş to Gökçek (Video) 15/06/2016 Jülide Ateş from Gökçek to Pink Wagon Response: Presenter Jülide Ateş criticized the survey conducted by Ankara Metropolitan Mayor Melih Gökçek Show Main News presenter Jülide Ateş took her place among women's advocates who acted against the camera. The server, Ankara Metropolitan Mayor Melih Gökçek built a 'women-specific wagon' reacted to the poll. It was a surprise for a woman to oppose a private wagon that was on the agenda for women. In some countries, such as Japan, 'special wagons' or 'pink wagons' known as the application 'men to self-control' the logic of the use of public transportation vehicles that refuse to use the fire ül