BUDO is ready for the festival: BUDO, which is the new brand of sea transportation between Bursa and Istanbul, will serve with renewed tariff to ensure smooth transportation during the Feast of Sacrifice.
Since its inception, Bursa Deniz Otobüsleri İşletmesi, which has attracted a great deal of attention from the citizens with its economic, comfortable and customer-oriented service approach, took the necessary measures to prevent any problems in transportation during the Feast of Sacrifice. HUDavendigar, Nilufer Hatun, Emirsultan and Yildirim Beyazid BUDO ships serving with ships, especially considering the intensity of the 11 on October Friday, the number of times mutually 9'a removed. 12 - 13 - 14 BUDO, which will make mutual 6 flights in October, will host 4 on the first day of 5, two, three and four on the first day of the festival. Taking into account the intensity of the turn, BUDO will be conducting 19 and 6 on October October.
BURSA METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY
PRESS AND PUBLIC RELATIONS BRANCH DIRECTORATE
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- BUDO due to the density of the Sacrifice Feast 02/10/2014 Due to the density of the Sacrifice Day, BUDO offers additional transportation: BUDO offers comfortable and economical transportation between Bursa and Istanbul. BUDO, which was put into service by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and which provides comfortable and economical transportation between Bursa and Istanbul, has put an additional time to 2 October Thursday (TODAY) day due to the intensity experienced before the Feast of Sacrifice. According to the statement made by BURULAŞ; BUDO, which continues its normal flights, in addition to these, 2 will be present on Thursday (YARIN) in 2 from Bursa Mudanya to Istanbul Kabataş and at 16.30 ler
- BUDO Starts In Flight Has Flight Schedules | Bursa 02/01/2013 BUDO Starts in Flight There are Sea Plane Expeditions Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, Bursa Sea Bus Operations (BUDO) from January to January between Bursa and Istanbul said he would start flights. Altepe announced that they will launch seaplane flights between Gemlik district of Istanbul and Istanbul and emphasized that the 19 seaplanes will take the project from Haliç to Gemlik Dörtyol Mevkii and implement the project in the fastest way. Altepe, Hüdavendigar, Yıldırım Beyazıt and Nilüfer Hatun will start their voyages in January with the ships, which tell them that they have established Bursa Sea Buses (BUDO).
- President Altepe advertises BUDO in Istanbul 12/01/2013 Mayor Altepe advertised BUDO in Istanbul Mayor Recep Altepe spent his entire day in national television channels yesterday. Altepe talked about Bursa in Haberturk, CNN Turk and NTV, and focused on Bursa Sea Buses. BUDO established as an alternative company against IDO, will start to carry passengers between Mudanya and Kabataş in 20 days. Source: Okan Tuna - scholarship
- Here are the prices of BODO vs İDO (Video) 13/01/2013 IDO rival BUDO is coming ... Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, Bursa - Istanbul between the sea bus will be an alternative to the sea bus operation established. Why did Bursa Metropolitan Municipality need this? How will the prices be according to IDO? Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, CNN Turk answered Cansu Karadan's questions. Source: CNNTURK
- Tickets in BUDO Today (Video) 18/01/2013 BUDO Tickets Today On Sale (Video) BUDO tickets will be launched from Bursa and Istanbul and will be launched on the internet. The Bursa Sea Buses Administration, which was established by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality for the purpose of providing sea transportation between Bursa and Istanbul upon the heavy demand from the citizens, starts the trips 24 in January. In order to turn Bursa into a reachable city in every respect, the Metropolitan Municipality, which has implemented significant investments in all areas from opening new roads to the rail system, is also initiating sea transportation upon the high demands from the citizens. Dynamic price applications following privatization in IDO, '
- Budo Mudanya Kabatas Expedition Begins with Ceremony (Video-Photo Gallery) 25/01/2013 Budo Mudanya Kabataş Expedition Launched with Ceremony The water bus expedition between the BOTO and the Mudanya-Kabataş, which was established by the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, started today. Speaking at the ceremony, Mayor Recep Altepe announced that the number of voyages will be made twice a day in the first place and this number will increase later. BUDO, which was established by the Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa, started the sea bus service between Mudanya and Kabataş with a ceremony held today after the privatization. Speaking at a ceremony in torrential rain at Mudanya Pier, Recep Altepe, President of the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, said de
- What was spoken at the opening ceremony of BUDO 25/01/2013 Perhaps what was spoken at the opening ceremony of BUDO; What happened at the ceremony on the Mudanya pier on Wednesday morning seems to be a detail, but whispers began to be spoken out loud. Bursa Sea Buses, which were established by the Metropolitan Municipality, organized a ceremony at the Mudanya sea port with the participation of the protocol before the trial for journalists. So what; During the ceremony and the pressure to the right turn to the right rain, the ceremony also missed the taste. Aside from many parties and bureaucrats, Osmangazi Mayor Mustafa Dündar, Mayor of Mudanya Hasan Aktürk, Mayor of Kestel Yener Acar, Deputy Mayor of Gemlik da
- BUDO made its first voyage (Video) 26/01/2013 BUDO made its first voyage BUDO, founded by Bursa Municipality, made its first voyage to Kabataş. In BUDO, which rivals IDO on Istanbul-Bursa route, tea will be sold to 50 penny and it will be free in the first week. In order to provide sea transportation between Bursa-Istanbul, Bursa Sea Bus Administration (BUDO) established Bursa Sea-Bus Operations Management (BUDO) within the scope of Bursa Transportation-Public Transportation Management Industry and Trade Inc. (BURULAŞ). Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, Mudanya Pier in his speech at the ceremony in his speech, Mudanya, a window that is almost a showcase, beautiful district will perform a very important opening, he said. They aim to make Bursa an accessible city ın
- Who is against BUDO 28/01/2013 Who is against BUDO? Who called on Altepe in the middle of the sea against BUDO? As with IDO's airline tickets, dynamic ticket price application, Istanbullular as well as the passengers of Bursa also reacted to this tariff of IDO. Moreover; Continuously changing the price of the ticket as the pockets burned a price over the service cost added a new additional cost. So there were reactions. Here; For this reason, Bursa Metropolitan Municipality established BUDO Bursa Sea Buses to create an alternative sea transportation vehicle for IDO. Ships were taken from abroad and rented. At this point; We think that in July CHP Bursa ır
- BUDO 100 surpassed thousand passengers 24/04/2013 Founded by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality to provide comfortable and economical transportation between Bursa and Istanbul, BUDO's 100 thousandth passenger was Gökay Yakın who was 1. BURSA - Bursa Metropolitan Municipality by Bursa - Istanbul between the comfortable and economic transportation to provide a comfortable and economical transportation BUDO'nin 100 thousandth passengers, today from Istanbul, Xnumx-year-old Gökay Nearby, was welcomed with flowers in Mudanya. Bursa Sea Busses Administration (BUDO), which Bursa Metropolitan Municipality established within the structure of BURULAS, makes use of convenient, high quality and economical transportation between Bursa and Istanbul. By the end of this month, 1 will be able to reach UM