- airport construction begins: Limak Holding Chairman Özdemir, Istanbul 3. said they had completed the project at the airport, they would start construction at the beginning of May.
Construction will start in May at the world's largest airport to Istanbul.
Limak Holding Chairman Nihat Özdemir, Istanbul 3. the project was completed for the airport and construction will begin in early May.
Ac We will open the 2019 in January, ağ said Özdemir at the CEO Club meeting.
The highest bid for the history of Turkey's largest privatization tender, which 25 annual rental fee in the tender held in May for the third airport to be held in Istanbul 22.152 billion euros Limak plus KDV-Kolin-Cengiz-Mapa-Kalyon Joint Venture Group had given.
THANK YOU TO BIGGER
Ozdemir, please indicate that the 1,90-1,95 should be in the range. Ozdemir, "Başçı's 1,92 exchange rate estimate was right, thank him," he said.
Source : www.aksam.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 3. airport construction begins 25/05/2014 airport construction begins: who will carry Turkey to a higher division in the aviation sector 3. ground supply agreement for the airport. Construction starts at the third airport, which will be the largest airport in the world. State Airport Management (DHMI) and IGA Airport Operation Inc. which has become the world's nightmare and basic rushes, which will carry a third airport in the top division of the aviation sector in Turkey. The question of when the third airport, which has been discussed for days, will begin, puts the last point into the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication. Recently, between DHMİ and IGA Airport ğ
- Construction of the cable car in Karsiyaka Nature Park 1 starts in April 07/03/2017 Construction of the cable car in Karşıyaka Nature Park 1 starts in April: In the Karşıyaka Nature Park which is one of the vision projects of Gümüşhane, 1 has brought the infrastructure works of Nature Conservation and National Parks Department to the final stage by the contractor firm before the production works to be started in April. In the Karşıyaka Nature Park, which is one of Gümüşhane's vision projects, 1 brought the infrastructure works of the Nature Conservation and National Parks Department to the final stage by the contractor firm before the manufacturing works to be started in April. One of the infrastructure facilities of the Karsiyaka Nature Park, 1 was installed in place of the megawatt power transformer. Nature Conservation and National Parks Gumushane Branch Directorate Doğa
- Construction of the first railway in Tuva 03/06/2012 Ilk Yeniseyskaya promışlennya kompaniya an, the first railway to Tuva in the future; Red-Kuragino on the route for archaeological excavations this year will allocate 200 million. According to archaeological exploration data, 45 culture and historical artifacts are found in the railway construction zone, in the isinde Tsar valley T in 71 Tuva. Within the framework of the four-year research and excavation program on the Kizil-Kuragino road, more than 100 historical-cultural heritage, it is planned to examine the ancient settlements and settlements of Siberia (pruys, cemeteries, settlements).
- Urban tramway construction in Bursa begins today 07/08/2012 The 6,5 Tramway Line (1) construction of the 7 Mileage (7), which is designed to meet the city center by the Metropolitan Municipality, will begin with a ceremony in the parking lot next to the Culture Park Lunapark on Tuesday. The Metropolitan Municipality, which is determined to solve the transportation problem in Bursa with rail system investments as in all modern world cities, is putting the foundation of the Sculpture-Garage Tram Line on 6,5 August Tuesday. 25, which won the tender of 19 in June on the XNUMX kilometer line, signed a contract with the Spanish Comsa SA in July.
- Expropriations begin between Sapanca-Köseköy for high-speed train construction 24/08/2012 Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train project 2. In the Vezirhan-Köseköy stage, which is being constructed within the scope of phase construction, expropriation plans were prepared in the section between Sapanca-Köseköy, which has not yet started construction. According to the plans prepared, the expropriation process is planned to start soon. In the high-speed train line, the new Sapanca station is located between the 122 and 120 kilometers of the project. Köseköy is on the 101 kilometer. There is no tunnel structure in the distance of 21 between Sapanca and Köseköy. The 9 kilometer east of Köseköy has a bridge named VK-1. VK-114 at Km: 2, VK-116 at Km: 3 VK-1.5 is located at the west of the new Sapanca YHT station, which is to be built at the 4 km of the existing station.
- Sakarya City rail system project 4 intermediate station construction 28 starts in September 21/09/2012 Construction of the 4 intermediate station to be used within the scope of the city rail project was announced next week. Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department Head İsmail Yolcu said that they ordered train sets within the scope of city rail system works and they realized the tender of the intermediate stations. 28 Passengers will start the construction of the stations on Friday, September. "80 meters of 2,5 meters will be made in the width of our stations, Kentpark, 32 Evler, Terminal and Arifiye Bahçelievler." The General Directorate reminded the Metropolitan Municipality that the 3 team had allocated train sets.
- Uzbekistan railway begins construction 14/02/2013 It is reported that Uzbekistan will start construction of a railway that will connect the cities of Mezari Sharif and Andhoy to neighboring Afghanistan this year. SIGAR (Special Reconstruction for Reconstruction), which is preparing a report for the US Congress, will start the construction of the 2013 kilometer railway which will connect the cities of Afghanistan's Mezari Sharif and Andhoy in 230. specified. According to the action plan agreed by 2012 country officials at the October 10 in China, 2015 members of the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Program (CAREC), the said railway is expected to be completed in XNUMX, the Sherhan-Bandar-Kunduz-Hulm-Nayabad -Andhoy-Herat is part of the railway project -A
- Kocaeli tram construction begins 16/07/2015 Kocaeli tram construction begins: Secretary General of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Tahir Büyükakın made statements about the issues on the agenda. Büyükakın, D-100 highway junction construction will be completed on 2016 and 2017 years, he said. TRAMVAY WILL BE TODAY Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality, Büyük There is no way yet. Metropolitan tram order says' criticism is unfair, he said: şunlar The tramway tender is still being examined in the GCC (Public Procurement Authority). We have no shortcomings about the matter going to the JCC. 1-1.5 auction of the tramway takes years. We are already making the auction so that the tram cabins are ready until the road construction is finished. In the coming days the road construction tender Yol
- Tramway construction in İzmit starts in August 25/07/2015 The construction of the tram in İzmit starts in August: The Secretary General of the Metropolitan Beleidae Assoc. Dr. Tahir Büyükakın, the obstacles in front of the tram is removed, the construction site will be established in early August, he said. Büyükakın, etti GKKK, who won the tender for the construction of the tram company, evaluated the appeal and rejected the appeal by finding our institution right. Büyük 113.990.000 LIRA Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Assoc. Dr. Tahir Buyukakin said that they will start construction in August by keeping the promise of the tram they gave to the electorate. According to the information given by Büyükakın, the construction of the tram construction will be done by the Gülermak company, which also makes 113.990.000 liraya Istanbul's tramway business. Gülermak company started construction of tram in early August G
- Erdenet-Ovoo railway construction begins 03/11/2015 Erdenet-Ovoo railway construction work starts: Shivee Energy projects complex for energy export will be implemented. It was decided to establish the Project team under the supervision of Erdenes Mongol LLC for the preparation of the strategic complex Shivee-Ovoo coal-based energy complexes. Energy Minister D.Zorigt will chair the Project Team and will make decisions for the necessary staff and financing and will reflect on next year's budget plans. Infrastructure works for the construction of railway in the direction of Erdenet-Ovoo will be started Special license for 581 km railway construction between Erdenet and Ovoo of Orkhon province will be given to Nortern Railways LLC with 5 annual period.…