Shuttle TCDD Map: average share of railways, railway lines is about 2% throughout the passenger transportation market are used yl Turkey 45 active. Considering the major medium and long routes, the passenger transport share from the passenger transport market is calculated as 21 on average. This rate goes up to% 50 on some tracks.
A double outline (Eskişehir Express) 01.01.2012 units (Haydarpaşa-Adapazarı) were canceled from the date of 8 within the scope of Ankara-İstanbul YHT Project. 01.02.2012 double outline (Anatolian, Ankara, Fatih, Başkent, Cumhuriyet, Sakarya, Meram Expresses) and 7 regional train services operated between Haydarpaşa and Adapazarı were canceled since the date of 16. The Eastern Express has been canceled between Haydarpaşa-Ankara Express, the South Express and Van Lake Express.
MAP UPDATE: 17.11.2018
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 419 passenger will be transported in one pass at Ankara-Istanbul YHT 27/07/2014 419 passengers will be transported in Ankara-Istanbul YHT line in one time: 40 passengers will be able to move between Ankara and Istanbul in three hours and 419 minutes. There will be four different categories of tickets for six-wagon trains. The Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line opened between Ankara and Istanbul for a three-hour 40 minute. Ankara-Eskişehir section of 533 kilometers of Ankara-İstanbul YHT line of 245 kilometers was put into service at 2009. There will be nine stops in Polatlı, Eskişehir, Bozüyük, Bilecik, Pamukova, Sapanca, İzmit, Gebze and Pendik. In the first stage, the last stop will be Pendik and then the station will be hat
- 60 10 Thousand Passengers Carry for Istanbul and Ankara Metro 18/06/2014 60 Thousand Passengers Passed For 10 Thousand Passengers 50 Thousand Passengers Carry: In the final declaration of the 'Transportation in Growing Cities' workshop conducted by Fırat Development Agency, Ankara and Istanbul subways, which are planned to carry an average of 60-10 passengers per hour, carry an average of 15-XNUMX thousand passengers per hour, it is stated that the targeted productivity is below. A workshop on 'Transportation in Growing Cities' was held in Elazığ Chamber of Commerce and Industry Meeting Hall by Fırat Development Agency Development Board, headquartered in Malatya. Chairman of the Board Dr. A workshop led by İbrahim Gezer, needs of settlements and transportation, transportation problems of cities, modern transportation policies, transportation planning İbrah
- Map of Ankaray | Map of Ankaray Line and Ankaray Stops 11/04/2012 We have prepared the comprehensive route and map of Ankara subway and light rail system Anrakay for you in an interactive environment: Ankaray Map: Ankaray Metro Line, Ankaray Stops - A1 metro line serves between Dikimevi- Aşti bus station and the stops are as follows: Dikimevi Kurtulus College Kızılay Demirtepe Maltepe Tandoğan Beşevler Bahçelievler Emek AŞTİ Working hours: 06: 00 - 24: Serving between 00 hours, Ankaray has a connection to Ankara subway at Kızılay station. Cost and capacity: Ankaray, which was built in 1992 and cost 550 million German marks, started its operations in the summer of 1996. The 8,5 is km
- Tender Notice: DMU Set Vehicle Transportation Service - Passenger Carriage Service Will Be Obtained (TÜVASAŞ) 27/05/2013 DMI Tool Kit Transport Services - Passenger Transport Service will be received TÜVASAŞ Wagon WAGON INDUSTRY TURKEY / DB tender PURCHASE AND TRADE Registration Number: 2013 / 63216 1 - the Administration a) address: MİTHATPAŞA MAH. MİLLİ EGEMENLIK CAD. NO: 123 54198 b) telephone and fax number: 2642751660 - 2642751679 c) e-mail address (if applicable): firstname.lastname@example.org 2 - The nature, type and quantity of the service subject to the tender: SERVICE PROCUREMENT, OPEN TENDER PROCEDURE TOTAL: 100 Wagon (50 Fetching - 50 Take-Away) 3- Tender / Qualification Assessment: a) Place: TÜVASAŞ-ADAPAZARI b) Date and time V
- Isparta-Burdur rail transport can not carry passengers? 04/11/2013 Isparta-Burdur rail transport can not carry passengers? Isparta-Burdur trains, 4 2004 2012 rails on the line lost the qualification of transportation and should be renewed on the grounds, but the freight transport was continued. After the renewal of the lines between Burdur and Isparta, freight transportation continued. But, Burdur's passenger train was not returned. Despite the removal of trains carrying passengers from Burdur to Isparta, Izmir and Istanbul, freight transportation to our province continued uninterruptedly. In a private-sector enterprise, 206 in need of raw materials, 390 Bin XNUMX has moved to the Ton freight. Rightly; in this case the citizen asks; Rail transport has private sector Demir
- Istanbul's public transport vehicles carry 2.5 million passengers per day 08/12/2013 Istanbul's public transport 2.5 million passengers transported per day: Istanbul, Turkey's most populous city public transport, 2.5 million passengers per day. Istanbul is the third in this field. Megan 1 months the number of passengers transported in the city exceeds the population of Turkey. In Istanbul, where the population is over 15 million, public transport is of great importance. Istanbul's passenger transport, which is one of the largest cities in the world, increased with the expansion of Marmaray and Metrobus lines. Earlier in the day 700 Thousands of passengers around the Metrobus, Beylikdüzü line that extends this figure, 1 exceeded million. Kartal-Kadıköy, which was opened previously açıl
- Public Transportation in Trabzon 1 13 Carried Million Passengers a Year 15/01/2018 In the Metropolitan Municipality of Trabzon 2017 carried 13 million 63 thousand 551 passengers. Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, "We are there to serve our people day and night," he said. Serving the four corners of Trabzon with its wide transportation network, the Metropolitan Municipality has put the social municipality in the best way in the transportation area. 2017 million in the citizens of 2.7 transportation services in this service 'free card' was completely free with the benefit. In addition to free transportation services benefited by 65 citizens, persons with disabilities, veterans and martyrs and other rightful citizens, discounted transport by law UM
- 84 Million Passengers Moved on Public Transportation in Konya 26/02/2018 Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which provides service to all corners of Konya thanks to its wide transportation network, environmentally friendly, natural gas and last system transportation vehicles, carried 2017 bus line and 276 million 2 thousand passengers in 84 tram line in 656. Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which is serving once again to Konya's 31 district with the New Metropolitan Law, has also made significant strides in the area of public transportation. Konya Metropolitan Mayor Tahir Akyürek, they strengthened with the public transport fleet in Konya natural gas and environment-friendly buses in Turkey stating that they are the first municipalities offering electric buses into service, always the latest technologies in the public transportation field ...
- Tender Announcement: Internal and external cleaning of passenger and freight passenger vans 25/11/2013 TCDD Company 5 District Directorate Passenger Wagons and Cargo and Passenger Furrows Internal and External Cleaning will be carried out SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Business Owner Administration 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD Enterprise 5 Regional Directorate b) Address: TCDD Enterprise 5 Regional Directorate Commission Office / green hill Malatya c) Phone number: (0422) 2124800-4118 d) Fax number: (0422) 2124816 e) Electronic mail address: tcdd.gov.tr f) Name / Surname / Title of the Personnel concerned: Yusuf ÇIRAĞ (Technician) 1.2. Tenderers may obtain information about the tender by contacting the personnel from the above addresses and numbers. İst
- 270 passenger on a passenger train in Canada survived the danger of freezing 17/12/2013 On a passenger train in Canada survived the danger of freezing 270 passengers: 8 passengers trapped in the 270 clock on a passenger train failing in New Foundland-Labrador state of Canada survived the danger of freezing. The passenger train of Tshiutein Rail Transportation failed near the city of Schefferville. Company spokesman Joe Shecanapish, the last stop in Labrador City 65 kilometers from the train's electrical system malfunction, he explained. SözcüIn spite of hours of efforts, they said that they collected passengers in a wagon and combined all the blankets and protection facilities on the train. Shecanapish, who told the rescue crews that the train was on the way to the final destination, minus Tren