Sanliurfa Municipality Balikligol - Abide Trolleybus Project Credit was provided from the World Bank
A loan of $ 100.000.000 was obtained from the World Bank for the tender of ”Balıklıgöl - Abide Trolleybus ası tender to be realized by Şanlıurfa Municipality.
According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the tender is expected to be re-bid within the next month.
Authorities, in a few stages of how to do the system to examine the systems in Switzerland. The trolleybus line will be extended to Karaköprü. After receiving the necessary approvals, the tender will be announced.
As it is known, the deadline for bid submission was announced as 02 July 2013. The tender was canceled due to the extension of the planned route.
Ref .: Investments Magazine 1138 / 01 July 2013
Source : I www.yatirimlar.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 100 million from the World Bank for the Şanlıurfa Trolleybus Project 24/07/2013 100 million from the World Bank for the Şanlıurfa Trolleybus Project: The municipality re-mobilized for urban transportation sheltered in Şanlıurfa. The Municipality of Sanliurfa had canceled the tender for the high cost of Troleybus. Municipal officials in Switzerland, the World Bank for Trolleybus project 100 million dollars, said the loan. Şanlıurfa Municipality which is going to be the transfer point of Abide Junction continues infrastructure and road works on the route from Karaköprü to Balıklıgöl. The municipality, which will close the section from Haşimiye to Kapaklı Passage to the vehicle traffic, makes a different alternative route to 2 instead of this route. Starting from the Beykesý and passing through the Bedendibi street Bey
- Şanlıurfa Eyüp Peygamber -Ballikol - Karakopru Trolleybus Project 11/12/2013 Şanlıurfa Municipality Eyüp Peygamber -Balgilim - Karakopru Trolleybus Project is expected to be announced within the next one month for the tender of tender for tender services. came. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The tender is expected to be announced within the next month. The officials, whom we discussed on the subject, said that the tender for the production and purchase of 28 vehicles was expected in March of 2014. The line to be made within the scope of the tender will be 17 km long. İhale
- Şanlıurfa Abide Bridge Interchange and Viranşehir Ceylanpınar Road Opened 29/12/2012 The opening ceremony of the Şanlıurfa Abide Bridge Interchange and the Viranşehir-Ceylanpınar State Highway on the 29 December 2012 Saturday, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip ERDOĞAN, Deputy Prime Minister Beşir ATALAY, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali YILDIRIM, Minister of National Education Ömer DİNÇER, Minister of Social Security Faruk ÇELİK, Minister of Justice Sadullah ERGİN, Minister of Food, Agriculture and Livestock Mehdi EKER, Minister of Customs and Trade Hayati YAZICI, Minister of Health Recep AKDAĞ Governor of Şanlıurfa Celalettin GÜVENÇ and General Manager of General Directorate of Highways M. Cahit TURHAN. One of the North-South axes of Gaziantep-Habur (TETEK) is one of the east-west axes of our country.
- Sanliurfa 1Etap Trolleybus line construction and trolleybus purchase tender 28/03/2017 Sanliurfa 1Etap Trolleybus construction and trolleybus purchase tender ŞANLIURFA METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT Sanliurfa 1Etap Trolleybus Purchase Procurement must be procured under open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law 19. Tender Registration Number: 2017 / 105846 1-Administration a) Address: HAMİDİYE MAH. 275.SOK. 1 HALİLİYE / ŞANLIURFA b) Telephone and fax number: 4143138563 - 4143138564 c) E-mail Address: ç) The internet address of the tender document (if any): https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ 2 a) Quality, type and a
- Şanlıurfa Trolleybus Project Has Great Interest in World Public Transport Summit 24/05/2017 Sanliurfa Trolleybus Project Has Great Interest in World Public Transport Summit: UITP was held in Montreal, Canada between May 2, 2014 by the World Public Transport Summit 15-17, organized twice a year by the International Association of Public Transport. Global Public Transport Summit 3 with more than a thousand participants took place. The Trolleybus project of Şanlıurfa, which has made its name known to the world with its historical and cultural values, attracted great attention by the experts. With the participation of the members coming from all over the world and following the summit, 100 different session was held where the sector's agenda and future were evaluated. An exhibition where products and solutions of the companies of the sector are exhibited ven
- Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality Street Tram Project In case of no loan from Iller Bank, the project will be made with BOT Model 13/09/2013 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality Street Tramway Project In case the loan cannot be provided from Iller Bank, new developments related to the esi Street Tram Construction esi tender, which will be realized by the Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, will be on the agenda. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Iller Bank is expected to receive a loan of 250 million liras for the announcement of the construction tender. Authorities said that if the loan is approved, all funding will be provided from Iller Bank. If the said loan is not approved or less than the specified amount is approved, the implementation of the project with the Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) Model will be on the agenda. Clarification of the subject in the coming days Kon
- World Bank loans 1 billion euros to Iran for railway power lines 22/08/2017 World Bank approves 1 billion-euro credit to Iran for railway power lines President Yusuf Geranpasa, head of Iran's regional railway authority, said the World Bank has approved a 1 billion-euro loan to reduce Iran's rail network with power lines. Geranpasa said, "The World Bank has approved 1 billion euros to finance the electrification of the railways. Electrification works will start from Garmsar in Semnan region and continue to Gorgan city of Golestan region," Geranpasa said. Iran signed an agreement with Russia at November 2015 for electrification of the Inche Nose route from Garmsar.
- Fakıbaba Şanlıurfa is a Singapore passenger for the trolleybus project 19/01/2014 Fakıbaba Sanliurfa trolley bus project in Singapore: Sanliurfa Mayor Dr. Ahmet Eşref Fakıbaba is going to Singapore as a guest of the World Bank under the Trolleybus Project. In order to see the implementation of the trolleybus on site and planned to take a week, 2 with a delegation of 18 will leave the city on the evening of Saturday, Fakıbaba will return next week on Sunday. Mayor Fakıbaba made a statement on the subject,, Troleybüs project is an important project. 25 covers the mileage. In other words, Eyyubiye is a project that connects Haliliye and Karaköprü and provides great relief in transportation. Total 40 million euro Toplam
- Sanliurfa continues its work for Trolleybus Project 11/02/2014 Sanliurfa Trolleybus Project: Sanliurfa Municipality continues to work on the 17 mile route in total to implement the Trolleybus Project with the 28 vehicle. The Şanlıurfa Municipality completed the feasibility studies of the project and presented the project to the World Bank. For the Trolleybus Project, which was welcomed by the World Bank, it was found appropriate to issue a loan of 40 million euros. For the Trolleybus Project, which is still undergoing the process of consulting and construction, the municipality has expanded its 50 meter to Necmettin Cevheri Boulevard (Diyarbakır Road) and made the middle part ready for trolleybus. EVERY VEHICLE 180 PASSENGER CAPACITY IS IN THE FIRST TIME In the first place, the old bus station - Karaköprü Cemre Facilities N
- Şanlıurfa Trolleybus Project Tender Completed 25/04/2017 Sanliurfa Trolleybus Project Completed: Trolleybus (Trambus) project in Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality's 2017 investment program was tendered. It has been learned that no formal application has been made to the Şanlıurfa Cultural and Natural Heritage Conservation Board. 'BURASI URBAN SITE AREA. IT SHOULD BE PERMITTED BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS 'Harran University Faculty of Arts and Sciences member of the board member. Dr. Mehmet Önal, made a short evaluation of our newspaper, expressed his views on the project. Önal, who emphasized the need for permission from the board for the infrastructure works to be done in the areas of the site, said: