Kutahya comes from high-speed trains: the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the Kutahya high-speed train (YHT) line began to work for the establishment.
TCDD, Eskişehir-Kütahya will be created for the application project for the YHT line is preparing to go to tender. Minister Yildirim, a while ago, 5 province where xnumx'n percent of Turkey's population in the year 40 announced that they will connect with the high-speed train line. TCDD YHT projects across the neighboring provinces (Balıkesir, Bursa, Bilecik, Eskisehir, Afyonkarahisar, Usak and Manisa) passes the line of YHT line, but not planning their YHT line was mobilized by the Kütahya. Kütahya, especially the deputies of Kütahya, made attempts to pass the YHT from its own provinces. According to information obtained from the AA correspondent, these attempts of Kütahyalılar fruit. TCDD, with the instruction of Minister Yildirim, started to work on the construction of the YHT line between the Eskişehir-Kütahya route. In a short period of time, TCDD is preparing to announce the application project for the YHT line.
Source : www.turkiyegazetesi.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Deputy Kinay Kütahyaya Gave High Speed Train 25/12/2012 Deputy Head of the High-Speed Train Kinay Kütahyaya Verdi Ak Party Kütahya deputy Hasan Fehmi Kkinay, Provincial Advisory Board Meeting in his speech, Kütahyaya High-Speed Train Gospel Verdi. With the divided roads, the transportation problem of Kütahya will disappear completely voicing Kinay, "Kutahya is almost a road revolution. 50 million TL around the road we have started our investments in 2012 peak year has reached 142 million TL investment level has reached. our goal is divided into districts are divided road links, "he said. Kinay, who gave the news of the YHT to Kütahya, said: "Eskişehir-Antalya High Speed Train line more Küt
- Gospel of Kütahyaya High Speed Train Arrived 27/05/2015 The Gospel of Kütahyaya High-Speed Train Arrived at Gazelden: The good news that the Kütahya expects to reach in the end of the election of the AK Party deputy candidate of the AK Party İshak Gazel gave: High Speed Train is coming AK Party candidate candidate for deputy Av. İshak Gazel talked about the projects that will make the faces of Kütahya people open to SABAH Anatolia. Gazel'ın the biggest good news of the High-Speed Train .... Everybody in Kütahya High Speed Train (YHT), indicating that the Gazel "Some of the intentioned YHT Kütahya'ya not coming, Kutahya'dan will not go through gossip. This is the first and most frequently asked question in meetings, I would definitely like to explain and give the gospel da
- The largest investment in Kütahya 30/11/2014 The biggest investment in Kütahya: AK Party Kütahya deputy Vural Kavuncu, Kütahya now also will meet electric trains and signalization system said. Kavuncu, 250 million pounds of railway investments will find the largest investment for the city, he said. Kavuncu, said that the construction of the Eskişehir-Kütahya-Balıkesir signaling project, which will cost 250 million TL, continues, "We continue our investments in the railway transportation that has been revived by the AK Party governments. It has been neglected for years and accepted as the safest freight and human transportation in the world. We take the electric locomotives instead of old diesel locomotives working on our rails in our region lar edil
- Very high speed train auction | Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line (6) very high speed train set tender tender 16/11/2012 Very high-speed train tender: The tender to include the purchase of 6 units of very high-speed trains on the Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line, the 4 firm was bidding, while the lowest bid came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) to meet the growing demand in the line and the number 6 order to increase the number of flights in very high-speed train set purchase in the tender, including the 4 firm offer, while the lowest The offer came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757 dollars. TCDD, Ankara-Konya CD
- Very fast trains are coming | High speed train 18/11/2012 Very fast trains are coming | High Speed Train A high speed train set will be taken to Ankara-Konya line. The work in this framework has come to an end. Speed, comfort and trust of high-speed trains that are appreciated by our citizens are developing. In this context, the 6 high speed train set will be purchased within the scope of the Ankara-Konya High Speed Train Line Development Project. To this end, the companies gave their bids. The tender commission will determine the most appropriate proposal by evaluating many criteria such as number of seats, energy cost. Following the approval of the TCDD Board of Directors, the tender will be finalized. After these processes, the new train sets will be taken alın
- Bursa high-speed train arrives rapidly 59 ends year-long craving 20/12/2012 Bursa high-speed train arrives rapidly 59 year-long craving ends Bursa-Mudanya Line is closed by a law in 1953 and then dismantled with the iron network disconnected Bursa, 59 year longing ends. Turkey's most important industry, textile and Bursa, one of the tourism centers to provide rail links to the East-West axis 105-kilometer Istanbul high-speed train Line's 75 kilometer section forming the Bursa-Yenisehir basis of the stage, 23 December 2012 Sunday hours are taken in 13.00 . Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım and Minister of Labor and Social Security, Bursa-Mudanya Yolu Balat Mahallesi Mevkii
- High Speed in the service, also in the service | High speed train 23/11/2012 High Speed in the service, also in the service | 2009 7 842 115 2009 passengers in the Ankara-Eskişehir-Konya line have been moved since 6 with High Speed Train High Speed Train. It was observed that TCDD launched high speed service during the High Speed Train service that it started from Ankara to Eskişehir and Konya. High Speed Train, 444 130 million 1 thousand 397 people moved from 985 to the present day, while the 2023 million 30 thousand 4 people traveled on the Ankara-Konya line. In line with TCDD.824 year targets, XNUMX plans to increase the railway network to a thousand kilometers XNUMX.
- High-speed train arrives in Italian 'model' security 27/05/2012 High-speed trains run from Ankara to Eskişehir and Konya. According to the news of today's newspaper Kamil Elibol, a three-stage security concept will be implemented against sabotage incidents. The State Railways (TCDD) and the General Directorate of Security and the Gendarmerie General Command have examined the security of garages, lines and HVS. A delegation composed of three representatives of institutions went from Ankara to Eskişehir by High Speed Train. The second review trip will be held in Konya. The Commission has determined the security measures to be taken at the station, line and trains. Gar's almost like airports. Warning sensors will be placed on the lines. The decisions taken by the Commission are karar
- Sandikya comes to High Speed Train 25/08/2014 High-speed train is coming to Sandikli: During the preparation of High Speed Train Project, the lack of stations in Sandikli caused great sorrow in the district and the citizens reacted to the project. Mayor Mustafa Çöl said in a statement about the issue that Hüdai Thermal Springs and Sandik is very important because of the strategic location of the High Speed Train was very important. We made attempts to build the High Speed Train Station in Sandıklı in Afyonkarahisar and Beş District, and as a result we received the good news. Our High Speed Train Station will be built in our Chest and will stop at our High Speed Train Crate. High-speed train to arrive in our chest Tren
- High speed train coming to Edirne 31/12/2014 High speed train arrives in Edirne: Edirne airport and high speed train projects have been finalized. Edirne Governor Dursun Ali Sahin, the airport to be made to Edirne, Kırklareli said that it will serve. Governor Şahin also started the high-speed train project. The airport, which will be built in Edirne, will also serve in Kirklareli. Governor of Edirne Dursun Ali Sahin, said in a statement, Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu Edirne visit last week, said that the city has given great importance for the airport. Expressing that the standard of both the airport and the high-speed train has been raised Governor Sahin, said: "Two to be made in the form of an airport Both Edirne and Kirklareli hem