Here will be connected with the high-speed train line: Lightning, 14 metropolitan area will connect with the high-speed train foot, he said. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, "as Turkey's population in the next year on the corresponding 5 40 14 percent of the metropolitan we will connect with the high-speed train network," he continued.
Minister Yildirim, 14 metropolitan, Ankara, Istanbul, Izmir, Eskisehir, Bursa, Kocaeli, Balikesir, Konya, Afyonkarahisar, Usak, Manisa, Kirikkale, Sivas and Yozgat.
The center of the high-speed train line will be the capital Ankara.
Binali Yildirim said that they made the 1.100 mileage train line so far.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Here are the provinces of the fastest train good news 07/02/2015 Here are the provinces of the fast train gospel of Davutoglu: High speed train from Konya, Toroslar from Mersin, from there to Adana, Osmaniye will come. You will pass through the tunnels of the mountains where the nomads of Yoruk are over camels and caravans. Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, 34 12 AK Party participated in the congress of the province. He hasn't finished any of your books without a herald. Here are the 'share' those provinces 3 January Osmaniye: High-speed train from Konya, Toroslar from Mersin, from there to Adana, Osmaniye will come. You will pass through the tunnels of the mountains where the nomads of Yoruk are over camels and caravans. The longest railway train will be built between the garden and Mount Nur. The distance between the two places will shorten the 10 mileage. The city where I was born Konya, passing through the Taurus Mountains du
- Provinces and countries where the high speed train will pass 28/12/2014 The cities and countries where the high speed train will pass: High Speed Train (YHT) investments, which have increased in recent years, are planned to be connected to other neighboring countries such as Azerbaijan with Erzincan-Kars connection after the completion of the line of Ankara-Sivas high-speed train, which covers not only the country but also abroad. . TCDD, which plans to invest 5 billion liras in the new year, will take YTH flights to neighboring countries. Within the scope of the 2015 program, the Northern Iraq line will be on the agenda. High Speed Rail for Railways (YHT) increase investment in Turkey, it opened to the neighboring country. 2015 is expected to invest a billion pounds in 5 TCDD General Directorate, YHT yıl
- Riyadh and Dammam will be connected by high-speed train line 18/08/2014 Riyadh and Dammam will be interconnected by high-speed train line: The train line between the cities of Riyadh and Dammam of Saudi Arabia will use new trains that can reach 180 per hour. Four new trains will be launched this November. Mohammed El Suveykit, head of the Saudi Railways Organization, said the first train will arrive in November and the remaining trains will join the fleet in December. Speaking to Arab News, the official noted that the trains were produced by the Spanish company CAF. Even in bad weather, trains that can drive up to 180 per hour will be used primarily between Riyadh and Dammam. Trains later Dammam - El Ahsa and Tren
- Turkey, EU countries will be connected to the High Speed Train Line 01/03/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, in April, they are planning to start construction work Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway Line Project with the completion of the 231 kilometer route, double-line, 200 kilometers per hour, a high-speed train line for passenger and freight transport will be built, he said. Minister Turhan, "thus starting from Istanbul and the border with Bulgaria Halkalı-Kapıkul project, high standards of the country's EU countries will be providing a direct connection with a railway. "He said. EC-Turkey High-Level Economic Dialogue Meeting Dolmabahçe was held at the Presidential Labor Office. Part of the meeting, the European Union (EU) Halkalı-Finance agreement for providing 275 million-euro grant to Kapıkule Railway Line Project-
- Çukurova Airport will be connected to Mersin and Adana by rail 20/02/2017 Çukurova Airport will be connected to Mersin and Adana with a railway line: A number of visits and Mersin Minister of Development Lütfi Elvan, who came to Mersin for the opening, gave the good news that Çukurova Regional Airport would be connected to Mersin and Adana via railway. Referring to the Çukurova Regional Airport in his speech, Elvan gave the good news to the residents of Mersin and said: Ç We have started the construction of our Çukurova Regional Airport. We will connect the airport to Mersin and Adana with the railway line. I want to give this good news. The airport had a highway connection. Work on this was already going on, but there was no railway connection. The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications has also carried out its activities. God willing…
- New Metro Line to Connect East-West in Bursa 12/03/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, the underground underground line will be the whole 28.8 a citizen who ride from the subway from Gursu Emek, New City Hospital, the University, Görükle and the new development zone can reach the bush, he said. President Aktas meet with citizens in the district of Gürsu, 28.8 all-underground metro will be uninterruptedly reach the continuous seamless reach of the Çalı region, he said. Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktaş spent the weekend with a great deal of meetings and meetings with civil society organizations. The first project of Mayor of Gürsu Mustafa Işık was su
- The fastest train line from Erzincan to the Black Sea 13/10/2014 The fast train line from Erzincan to the Black Sea will be transferred to Bayburt: President of the Union of Chambers of Tradesmen and Artisans of Bayburt, Mr. Selahattin Karaman and President of the Chamber of Agriculture of Bayburt, Abuzer Yıldırımtepe and President of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Bayburt İbrahim Yumak forwarded the prepared file to President Erdoğan. In order to include our province in the works related to the transition route of the high speed train line that will be connected to the Black Sea from Erzincan, in response to the file we have submitted for you to be included in our province, it was stated by DLH that the said line would pass through Erzincan-Gümüşhane. It could not be raised. On the other hand, 1983 and 1997 Diğer
- Antalya in Turkey to be connected with 3 Speed Rail Line 11/12/2014 Antalya 3-speed train line will be connected to Turkey: Transportation, Antalya Communications and Maritime Ministry, Istanbul and Cappadocia to connect the planned Eskisehir-Istanbul High Speed Railway Project to start giving was welcomed at the Antalya business world. Business environment 9 billion TL project with the discovery of Antalya-Istanbul between the 3-4 hours will fall, stating, Konya, afyonkarahisar, Burdur, Antalya Port to connect to the OIZs in the Baladız-Keçiborlu line should be completed as soon as possible. . Antalya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ATSO) President Çetin Osman Budak (above) stated that this project will connect Antalya with the national and international railway network and stated that) Railway Antalya's 100 annual Antalya
- Izmir High Speed Train Line to be Connected to Two Capital Markets 31/12/2014 Izmir High-Speed Rail Line to be connected to two capitals: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan, "If we have made a promise that we stand behind the promise. Realism, realism can not be a phrase, concept does not exist in our vocabulary," he said. Elvan, the AK Party during his visit to the Presidency of Izmir Provincial Izmir, various projects in Izmir today examined on-site, discussing the problems of the city with the civil society organizations, talked about the solution ways. When they set out as the government, "We set out for the national will, we set out to serve our people," said the Minister Elvan voicing, "Until now in no way at all in terms of national will really."
- Samsun-Antalya High Speed Line to be Connected at 2020 22/10/2015 Samsun-Antalya High Speed Line to be Connected at 2020: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Feridun Bilgin, in the year of 2020, especially in Samsun-Antalya line, from Edirne to Kars, from Izmir to Erzurum He said he could travel by high-speed train. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Feridun Bilgin said: Bursa In the 2020, the Samsun-Antalya high-speed train connection will take place, so that the Mediterranean and Black Sea railways will be connected to each other. Samsun Ankara-Bursa, Ankara-Sivas-Erzincan, Ankara Ankara-Kayseri, Kayseri- Aksaray-Konya-Antalya high-speed train lines will be operational until 2020, until the 2016 projects will be completed, so that the East-West, North-South Ankara