Target Africa Market on Rail: The global rail transport sector report, prepared by Frost & Sullivan, one of the world's leading market research and consulting companies, highlighted the expectation of significant growth in Africa, South America and the Middle East. It is mentioned. With its strategic location, the Middle East, North Africa and is an excellent investment hub for railway equipment manufacturers want to develop the project to Europe in a special place reserved report on Turkey, because of the debt in no crisis, Europe's emphasis is not an attractive option in this sense made.
All this means
Eskişehir is one of the few cities in the railway sector where the country is hit. A very important institution such as TÜLOMSAŞ can take this market in order to get a share from this new market and to produce new employment areas. As a matter of fact, the project partner General Electric (GE) has made the necessary plans in this regard. Turkey 150 million dollars to invest in US securities firm 50 100 to run the locomotive was planning to produce Eskisehir facilities. Let's say what the rest of our other institutions ..
Source : I www.gazeteaxnumx.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Investment and trains accelerated on railway | Investing on railway 13/03/2012 Investment in the railway: The 11 aims to increase the current railway network of one thousand km to one thousand km 2023 up to 25. 10 speed limits on the lines that are planned to be a thousand km High Speed Train have reached 250. Because of its low cost in developed countries, railway transportation is the first choice of industry. In the 19th century, he renewed his interest in his environmentalist style. With the developing technology, trains even managed to reach the speed to compete with the aircraft. Turkey's high-speed rail work is going to last face, but speed limits still limited. After 21 year, it has been turned into a priority sector X
- 2012 25 of the African Railways opens in June 18/06/2012 Africa Rail 2012 is one of the most comprehensive rail fair in Africa for investment and development for rail operators, end-users, government and investors, aimed at the development of the African rail industry. In the South African city of Johannesburg in South Africa, 25 / 06 / 2012 / 29 / 06 It will be made. Please click here to get detailed information about Africa Rail 2012 fair Source: Raillynews
- Railway Activities: Middle East and North Africa Railway Project 2012 Abu Dhabi 05/10/2012 The 2012 railway activity of the Middle East and North Africa Railway Project will be held in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, between 15 / 10 / 2012 - 17 / 10 / 2012. For detailed information about the event, please click: www.meedrailprojects.com Source: Raillynews
- South Africa Railway company Transnet signs contract with Chinese CSR for purchase of electric locomotive 05/11/2012 South Africa Railway company Transnet 95 for the purchase of double-voltage electric locomotive, 22 signed a contract with the Chinese company CSR on October. Güneu learned that the value of the contract, which is of great importance for freight transport in Africa, is 298 million dollars. The first ten electric locomotives will be manufactured in China before the move to South Africa. Source: Raillynews
- South Africa Railway company Transnet signs contract with Chinese CSR for purchase of electric locomotive 05/11/2012
South Africa Railway company Transnet 95 for the purchase of double-voltage electric locomotive, 22 signed a contract with the Chinese company CSR on October. Güneu learned that the value of the contract, which is of great importance for freight transport in Africa, is 298 million dollars. The first ten electric locomotives will be manufactured in China before the move to South Africa. Source: Raillynews Other Related Posts: TRANSNET Freight Rail (TFR) 599 launches tenders for electric locomotivesSiemens Last Eurorunner Locomotives Offered The subway will be built inAnkara, the Chinese company that offers 391 million dollars bid will be finalized.
- Rail System Activities: East Africa Transportation Infrastructure 2013 Conference - Tanzania 02/01/2013 The East African Transport Infrastructure 2013 Conference will be held in 21-24 January 2013 in Tanzania. East Africa Transport Infrastructure The 2013 Conference is an international conference organized to shed light on the rapid development of railways, roads and harbors across the East African region, and the potential for growth and networking. Transport Infrastructure East Africa 2013 is a special 2 daily conference with 2 workshop for the owners, stakeholders, operators and the leading people in the transport industry. For more information on the event, please click: Raillynews
- Turkish contractors to invest 400 billion dollars in Africa 14/05/2013 Africa's development is entrusted to Turkish contractors. Until 2020, Turkish contractors are planning to invest $ 1 billion in infrastructure in African countries from road to railway, and housing to 400. The Turkish construction sector, which has been the world leader in the international market, is signing another first. The Turkish contractors, who are exemplary to the world with their big projects and high quality works, share their experiences with the investor organizations of African countries within the move of development. The public procurement system and providing technical training to Nigerian technocrats previously about Turkey Construction Industry Employers' Association of consultancy services (Association), will now also educate Nijerli technocrats. Chairman of the Board of Directors M. Şükrü Koçoğlu, İN
- TCDD's African expansion 09/06/2013 African expansion from TCDD TCDD, which has implemented many major projects in line with the main objectives of high-speed train projects, modernization of the existing system and the development of advanced railway industry, will export its experience to Africa. TCDD, who responded positively to Ethiopia's request for assistance for the new railway line, will be actively involved in the restructuring of railways, training of employees and technology transfer. Ethiopian authorities, who terminated railway management in 1997, requested assistance from TCDD through the Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TIKA) for the restructuring of the railways in the country and the operation of the railway line to be operated between the capital Addis Ababa and Djibouti. Ethiopian Railways Foundation…
- China and Kenya have joined forces for construction of East African railway line 13/05/2014 11 made an agreement for the construction of the new East African Railway Line in China and Kenya in May: China and Kenya have joined forces for the construction of the East African railway line. According to this agreement, the 90 of the cost required for the construction of the railway line will be financed by China Eximbank, while the remaining 10 will be covered by the Government of Kenya. The first phase, which is expected to cost 3,6 billion, will connect the port city Mombas to the capital, Nairobi. Again, according to the agreement, the main contractor will be a subsidiary of China's Communications Construction Company. The construction of the 609-km-long line will start in October and the March 2018 X
- New Tools for Alstom's South African Passenger Railway Authority 24/07/2014 Alstom's New Vehicles for South African Passenger Railway Authority: 8 On July 2014, Alstom presented X'TRAPOLIS MEGA DESIGN on the new trains planned for the South African Passenger Railway Authority (PRASA). This design has been approved by the authorities and construction works can begin now. The Gibela Empowerment consortium will be responsible for supplying train sets over the next decade. 600 units of six vehicles will be provided. One of the biggest projects in the project. Gibela% 61 Alstom Southern African Holdings consists of% 9 New Africa Rail and% 30 Ubumbano Rail. The first 20 train set İlk
- 5. East and Central Africa Road and Rail System Infrastructure Summit 2014 24/07/2014 East and Central Africa Road and Rail System Infrastructure Summit 2014: 5. East and Central Africa Road and Rail System Infrastructure Summit 2014 will be held at the Serena Hotel in Dar es Salaam in Tanzania on 26-27 August 2014. Information about the summit is available at the following website: www.magenta-global.com.sg
- Africa gets high-speed train 07/07/2015 Africa's high-speed train: Morocco The first high-speed and two-way train produced by Alstom for the in-country railway was loaded in the 29 Junction in Tanger Port in June. In France, he was shipped from the port of La Pallice, near La Rochelle, to the ship Ville de Bordeaux. This ship is also used to transport Airbus A380 aircraft. The double-decker train sets have been produced from the technology of TGV bidirectional train designs in France since 1996. But these trains are adapted to the local conditions of the country. These trains will be used for transportation between Tanger and Casablanca in Morocco. This route is 320 km Bu
- Morocco Agreement with African Development Bank 28/01/2016 Morocco agrees with the African Development Bank: According to the agreement signed with the African Development Bank on Moroccan Railways, 112,3 million dollars will be financed for use on Moroccan Railways. 27 will be financed by the agreement signed in January and will be used to build double rail between the Casablanca-Marrakech line and Settat-Marrakech, 142 km. The aim of the project is to increase train travel and also to reduce travel time. After the completion of the project, there will be a 36 train ride on the day and the trip time will be approximately 40 min. The African Development Bank had already signed several agreements with the Moroccan Railways. The last signed agreement was Bundan
- IETT to Africa Bus and Training Support 11/03/2016 IETT to Africa Bus and Training Support: Istanbul Electric Tramway and Tunnel Operations (IETT), which completely renews its fleet, continues to send its operational buses to the needed countries in cooperation with the Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TIKA). According to the IETT statement, the first team to receive training on the use of buses and maintenance repairs came from Liberia to Istanbul. The 2 was assigned to give the same training to the personnel in the team countries, which were trained by IETT during the week. The technical staff of 10 from Liberia was given practical and theoretical training by engineers and technical staff. Repair and maintenance of buses, ve
- 13.8 billion dollar train line from China to Africa 19/05/2016 13.8 billion dollar train line from China to Africa: China In Africa, 5 is investing a billion dollars in 13.8 to build the country with iron nets. Most of them provide construction and financing of the railway line to be built in Kenya. After Kenya's independence in 1963, China's largest construction project in its history is realized by China. The largest part of the train line in Kenya is to connect the 5 country in East Africa. China In Africa, 5 will build the railroad link that connects the country to 13.8 billion dollars. The train line expected to cost 13.8 billion dollars will be built by China Road and Bridge Operator. Kenya, Rwanda, Kenya
- Egypt's Single Railway and Transportation Fair to Link Africa and Middle East with Giant Investments, Middle East & Africa Rail Show 11-13 October 2017 25/02/2017 Egypt's only rail and transportation fair to link Africa and the Middle East with Middle Eastern Investments, Middle East & Africa Rail Show, Middle East & Africa Rail Show, where the Middle East and Africa meet the region's railway industry is important it brings together a capacity to provide a transport network and this capacity has been proven in recent investments in Egypt. 11-13 The Middle East & Africa Rail Show, which will be organized by Expotim and Pyramids Fair Organization in Cairo, Egypt, will be held under the auspices of the Egyptian Ministry of Transportation and will be held at the heart of the country's economic regeneration strategies.
- Building Center East Africa with iron nets 15/04/2017 Construction Center East East Africa with iron nets: In the East Africa, where the Yapı Merkezi was built, the foundations of the 4 km-long Tanzania Darussalam-Morogoro Railway Project, which will connect the 205 country, were laid. The Joint Venture Group, established by Yapı Merkezi, which operates in transportation, infrastructure and general contracting with Mota-Engil from Portugal, is building the fastest railway line in East Africa. The foundation of the Darussalam-Morogoro Railway Project in Tanzania, which is about 1,1 billion dollars; President of Tanzania John Pombe Joseph Magufuli, Tanzania Minister of Labor, Transport and Communications Game Maker M. Mbaraw the Republic of Turkey, Jasmine Darussalam Ambassador Eralp, Yapi Merkezi Insaat ...
- 1 dead, 50 injured in train crash in South Africa 02/06/2017 1 dead, 50 injured in South Africa: 1 people lost their lives in a train crash in Johannesburg, South Africa. According to information obtained, it was learned that two passenger trains collided at the Elandsfontein train station in Johannesburg. 50 people died in the train crash, 1 injured people were learned that. An investigation was launched against the accident.
- Second Large Train Wreck in a Week in South Africa, 226 Injured 10/01/2018 South Africa's Emergency Services Unit ER24, the country's largest city of Johannesburg, Germiston town of 2 passenger train collision as a result of wounding at least 226 people said that the wounded were not too heavy. The cause of the accident is not yet known. Last week, the 14 killed a passenger train from Port Elizabeth to Johannesburg. After a second serious accident in one week, railroad safety in South Africa became alarming. 2016 2017 495 2 79 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- HİDROMEK to exhibit its products in South Africa 01/03/2018 HIDROMEK will exhibit its products at Bauma Conexpo Africa Fair which will be held on 13-16 March in South Africa. HIDROMEK, which is one of the biggest 50 machinery manufacturer in the world and exporting to 84 country, will exhibit its product oriented products in Bauma Conexpo Africa Fair in Johannesburg, South Africa. HIDROMEK is preparing to meet with users in South Africa market with the fair between 13-16 and March 2018. Combining 40 years of experience in the construction equipment industry with its know-how and proving its strength in product design with international awards, HİDROMEK is at the Bauma Conexpo Africa Fair especially at the meeting point of the construction and mining sectors in the African market inal
- Yapi Merkezi, Turkey - Africa II. Participated in Economy and Business Forum 16/10/2018 Building Center on October 10, inauguration held by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkey - Africa II. He joined the Economy and Business Forum as a sponsor. Forum, "construction between Turkey and Africa, cooperation in infrastructure and energy" session from Center Building Construction and Industry Inc. Board Member Emre Aykar was a guest speaker. In her speech, Emre Aykar talked about the projects that Yapı Merkezi carried out in Africa and continues to be realized while also mentioning the points to be taken in order to realize successful projects in African countries. founded the Republic of Turkey visited the stand during the Forum Trade Minister Ruhsar Pekcan Building Center ...
- Construction Center 9. Participated in Central and East Africa Road and Railway Infrastructure Summit 17/10/2018 Building Center, 9, which took place in Dar Es Salaam in Tanzania and lasted two days between 10-2018 October 9. He sponsored and participated in the Central and East African Road and Railway Infrastructure Summit. At the summit, local and foreign business people in the country attended the ministry and related department officials responsible for the transportation of Eastern and Central African countries. On the first day, Erdem Arıoğlu, Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors gave a speech and presentation about the company and its works. Intense interest was shown to the Yapı Merkezi booth, the company and the works it carried out during the fair. Erdem i
- Turkish Airlines to fly to Africa to 37 20/11/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan, "Turkish Airlines (THY), 30 in November, the capital of Gambia Banjula, 12 in December, Zambian capital Lusakaya will launch scheduled flights to the number of countries to fly in Africa 37ye, the number of cities to 55." said. initialed Air Transport Agreement between Turkey and Lesotho, Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan Lesotho Foreign Affairs and International Relations Minister Lesego Makgothi was signed at a ceremony attended. Minister Turhan, the agreement signed between the two countries expressed his satisfaction, the agreement will bring the two countries closer together, he said. Signing of the agreement signed in 2012 UM
- Train Crash in South Africa, 4 Dead 600 Injured 09/01/2019 4 people lost their lives in the train crash occurring in the Republic of South Africa, 600 people were injured. According to the information given by the authorities, in the vicinity of the capital Pretoria two 4 people died as a result of the collision of the train, one of the heavy 600 people were injured. On the railroad, Lillian Mofokeng said the two trains had moved from Mabopane to Pretoria on the same line and the accident happened because of this. The train service in the area was temporarily canceled.
- Habibi Neccar Mountain Yarn Market Ropeway Line to Open in June 21/02/2013 Habibi Neccar Dağı İplik Pazarı Ropeway Line The President of Kuruyer Village Social Assistance and Solidarity Association, which will be opened in June, Hayrettin Türkmen and board members, Antakya Mayor Assoc.Prof. He paid a courtesy visit to Lütfü Savaş. In addition to the President of the Association Hayrettin Turkmen, the board members Serdar Yilmaz Sarac, Mustafa Aksoy, Mustafa Yersoken and Kuruyer Primary School Director Izzet Hanyol took place. Hayrettin Türkmen, President of Kuruyer Village Social Assistance and Solidarity Association, stated in his speech that the cable car which will be constructed between Habib-i Neccar Mountain and İplik Pazarı location will bring great mobility to the village of Kuruyer which is close to the region.