What is the project of Sumela and Uzungol ropeway: TRABZON Governor? Recep Cranberry, Arab tourism will increase in the coming years, stating that, N 2012 June in June 12 thousand 278 Arab tourists were hosted. In the same period of this year, this number reached the 38 bin 120. Arab tourists more Uzungöl, Ortahisar, Meydan neighborhood, Ataturk Mansion, and Akcaabat Middle Mahalle'ye noted that the cranberry, "after the cable car project will take significant distance," he said.
Reminding that one of the important issues in tourism are the ropeway projects, Governor Kızılcık stated that the route of the ropeway project in Uzungöl is at the leasing stage of the Ministry of Agriculture. Governor Kızılcık, hay Hopefully at the end of this year, we will implement the ropeway project in the worst possible way to reach the next tourism season. Currently, feasibility and route detection studies of the cable car project in Sumela continue. It is one of the important projects to be implemented when necessary legal permits are received.
Source : I www.xnumxsaat.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Uzungöl and Sumela ropeway project in case 12/07/2013 Uzungöl and Sumela ropeway project is the case: TRABZON Governor Dr. Recep Cranberry, Arab tourism will increase in the coming years, stating that, N 2012 June in June 12 thousand 278 Arab tourists were hosted. In the same period of this year, this number reached the 38 bin 120. Arab tourists more Uzungöl'de, Ortahisar, Square vicinity, Atatürk Mansion, and Akcaabat Central neighborhood suffered Cranberry noted that, "We will take considerable distance after the cable car project," he said. Tourism is also one of the key issues in the ropeway project is reminiscent of the Governor Cranberry, he expressed that it is in the stage of the itinerary rented from the cable car project in the Ministry of Agriculture Uzungöl'de. Governor Cranberry, al God willing this year Val
- 20 million-dollar Uzungöl and Sumela ropeway project will start construction at the end of August 07/08/2013 The construction of the 20 million-dollar Uzungöl and Sumela ropeway project will begin at the end of August. Recep Kizilcik, one of the important investments in the city will win the Dubaili businessman Necdet Kerem, in recent days, almost made a waterway Trabzon. Kerem, particularly to the Çaykara Uzungol town to be done step by step to follow the cable car project and to begin as soon as a month in Trabzon, almost once 15 came. Governor Dr. Kerem, who frequently exchanged views with Recep Kızılcık and gave information about the investment, thanked Governor Kızılcık and said,, Such an incredibly successful governor for serving in Trabzon Recep
- Sumela Monastery and Uzungol Cable Car Project Will Gain Diversity for Tourism 20/02/2013 Sumela Monastery and Uzungol Cable Car Project to Gain Diversity in Tourism Within the scope of the tourism destinations carried out in Trabzon, Sümela Monastery and the cable car to Uzungöl will be extended to extend the stay of tourists. He is the chairman of the board of directors of the United Arab Emirates. Uzungöl Teleferik Construction Tourism and Energy Industry Trade Limited Company, founded by Necdet Kerem and businessman Şükrü Fettahoğlu from Trabzon, 15 October 2012, is continuing its efforts to implement the cable car project at 2 bin 403 meters in Uzungöl town of Çaykara town of Trabzon. The same company, in terms of faith tourism is one of the important centers of Turkey, Maçka ...
- 20 Million Dollar Giant Investment for Uzungol and Sumela Ropeway Project 07/08/2013 Giant Investments 20 Million Dollars for Uzungöl and Sumela Ropeway Project: Trabzon Governor Dr. Recep Kizilcik, one of the important investments in the city will win the Dubaili businessman Necdet Kerem, in recent days, almost made a waterway Trabzon. Kerem, particularly to the Çaykara Uzungol town to be done step by step to follow the cable car project and to begin as soon as a month in Trabzon, almost once 15 came. Governor Dr. Kerem, who frequently exchanged views with Recep Kızılcık and gave information about the investment, thanked Governor Kızılcık and said, ile Such an incredibly successful governor is very much working in Trabzon. Recep
- What is the Kocaeli Ropeway Project? 21/11/2012 What happened to the Kocaeli Ropeway Project? Kocaeli cable car project that Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality promised to realize in the local elections of 2009 turned to the story of snake. Kocaeli is attracted attention as an effort to make the ropeway project ils However: We still want to say that we have received no messages from the Metropolitan in the direction of taking a positive step. ...
- 'Uzungöl Cable Car' will change the fate of Uzungöl 17/10/2017 Fettahoğlu The hotel owner owner, Sükrü Fettahoğlu, puts an important mission into the ropeway project he will lay the groundwork for in the fall. Uzungol Ropeway Project Fettahoglu, which loads an important mission, said that the Uzungol cable car will change the destiny of Uzungol'un. “I have one ideal now. Fettahoğlu said, yaşayan Those who live in Uzungöl will be more happy and our region will earn more. Öl Şükrü Fettahoğlu, a tourism businessman, stated that they plan to train the Uzungöl Cable Car Project to the Ramadan Feast of 2018 and said, ung In the 2013, the cable car company Turizm
- Konya Metro Project Which Stage 06/01/2016 Konya Metro Project Which Stage: AK Party Konya deputy Omer Unal, found the evaluations of the agenda. Ünal answered the question of the progress of the metro project. AK Party, Konya Provincial Chairman of the meeting, AK Party Province Board Members Mehmet Acar and Mustafa Torun attended. In the 2015 year, two important elections in the country that expresses the AK Party Konya deputy Omer Unal, seçimler 7 After the June elections, the result of the coalition process came to a negative result when our country went to a re-election in November 1. 1 November, not only in Turkey; it was an important choice of the whole ummah. Result…
- Antalya - Nevşehir Railway Project 11/01/2016 Antalya - Nevsehir Railway Project Stage: Antalya, Konya, Aksaray, Nevsehir and Kayseri provinces of the project on the railway line continues to be intensively continued to work in Antalya, Konya, Aksaray, Nevsehir and Kayseri provinces and districts within the boundaries, General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments planned The Ç Antalya-Kayseri Railway Project Yönet is prepared and published in the Official Gazette dated 17.07.2008 and 26939. It was stated that the EIA Report was opened to the public opinion. An example of the EIA Report for the Antalya-Kayseri Railway Project is Nevşehir Antalya
- High Speed Train Line Renovation Works 16/05/2012 State Railways (DDY) accelerated train project within the Manisa-Alasehir road between the renewal of the road has reached the final stage. Authorities stating that they have reached the last stage in the road renewal works carried out in two stages, ind Road renovation works between Manisa and Salihli starting on July 2011 were completed in November 2011. In the Salihli Alaşehir line, the second stage work started on 12 December 2011. Salihli-Alaşehir line, which is the second stage of the project related to the road renovation work, is carried out with our own personnel as State Railways. Materials used in railway renovations are one hundred percent domestic. Railway rails Kardemir Çelik in Karabük ları
- At what stage are the constructions in Ankara subway construction? 12/08/2012 The fact that a citizen died during the work done in the Ankara subway has lost his life before göç It is the same in the world. It's normal. These and similar events can be expected during the works, İstasyonu said Binali Yıldırım, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. His speech in iftar held at Batıkent Mesa Station in the evening before. Indicating that a period of approximately 6 a month after taking over the metros Ankara Anakent Municipality, the Sincan-Batıkent line in terms of progress with the 50 take over, they now come to 65'e said. Yildirim, Kecioren-Tandogan line of 30'la take over, now at the 41'ye reached the percentage said. Percent…
- What are the Railway Works? 26/03/2012 Mehmet Geldi, a member of the Justice and Development Party in Giresun, stated that they were working intensively to bring the port and the railway to Tirebolu. Arrived, Ak Party Tirebolu district consultative council meeting and found assessments on the agenda. MPs came, first to the Cudi Mountain in the operation martyrs who are killed in the mercy of our relatives, began by wishing patience. Stating that the fight against terrorism will continue with decisiveness without compromising brotherhood and solidarity. We can see that this struggle has been given together with Turks, Kurdiyle and Lazeri Circassian. No one can disrupt the peace, unity and independence of this nation. Kimse
- Sumela ropeway project will end in winter 19/11/2012 Sumela ropeway project will be completed this winter Trabzon business man Sukru Fettahoglu, Sumela Monastery will do the project cost of the Sumela ropeway 7 million pounds. We're going to start work right now. We are planning to complete the Sumela Ropeway project in this winter and to raise it in the summer season. Uzungol'e always goes to Sumela'ya, Ayder necessarily to Sumela'ya goes. From this perspective, Sumela Monastery is an important tourism area for our region. We will carry out our project in this direction. I believe that the number of people visiting the Sümela Monastery will increase when the trouble in the transportation point is eliminated.
- Environmentalist ropeway project at Sumela Monastery 28/09/2014 Environmentalist ropeway project to Sumela Monastery: 3 bin 2 meter ropeway consisting of 500 stations will be established for easy access to the historical Sumela Monastery in the national park in the Maçka district of Trabzon. Tourists visiting the Eastern Black Sea will visit one of the most visited tourist destinations in Trabzon's Maçka district. Macka Mayor Koray Kochan, AA correspondent, said the Salae Monastery with a cable car to be made a beautiful cruise area will occur and some difficulties in transportation will be prevented, he said. Koçhan stated that they care about the ropeway project, T
- Sumela Monastery ropeway project shelved 12/07/2016 Sümela Manastarı ropeway project is shelved: Trabzon's historical sites to the Sümela Monastery to be made to the cable car project, UNESCO has been decided to stop because of the application to the town of Trabzon's Maçka district of the historical Sumela Monastery in the cable car project prepared for exiting. Was not approved by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism due to the application of Sumela Monastery to the UNESCO World Heritage List. With the warning of the Ministry of Tourism, Trabzon Ortahisar Municipality Council started its July meetings. At the first meeting of July, the "Ortahisar City Council Work Report" was discussed. At the same time, the President of Ortahisar City Council, Ahmet Aslanoğlu, who took part in the parliament, talked about tourism is
- What happened to the Sumela Monastery Ropeway Project? 28/09/2017 Maçka Mayor Koçhan said, fer 3 has not yet reached a stage in this annual process, ast said the project of construction of a cable car project to the Sumela Monastery of 3 years ago, and said that no progress has been made for the cable car project at Sumela Monastery. If the project is completed, the number of tourists will rise to 2 million. Mayor Koray Koçhan, who stated that they were upset by the completion of the lift, said: han I think the cable car in the Sumela monastery should have been done by this time. But there has not been any progress in this year yet. Ama Koçhan said, “If the ropeway project is completed, there is a traffic problem Koç
- Sumela ropeway project will be finished this winter 19/11/2012 Sumela Ropeway project will be completed this winter Businessman Şükrü Fettahoğlu from Trabzon, Sümela Monastery cost of the project we will do 7 million pounds. We're going to start work right now. We are planning to complete the Sumela ski lift in this winter and to raise it in the summer season. Uzungol'e always goes to Sumela'ya, Ayder necessarily to Sumela'ya goes. From this perspective, Sumela Monastery is an important tourism area for our region. We will carry out our project in this direction. I believe that the number of people visiting the Sümela Monastery will increase when the trouble in the transportation point is eliminated.
- Cable car project approved to Sümela Monastery 21/07/2014 The cable car project was approved at the Sumela Monastery: the project was approved to allow the climbing of Sumela Monastery to the cable car. Trabzon's Maçka district of the historical Sumela Monastery located in the Altindere Valley, the project prepared for the cable car is approved to be specified. Providing information about the subject of the Mayor of Maçka Koray Koçhan, Sümela'ya ropeway project, indicating the approval of the project in case of implementation of the project will be much more active, he said. Koçhan said: proj There are projects that we have done together with the General Directorate of National Parks related to Sumela, whether it is our municipality or our metropolitan municipality. For example, the cable car project to Sumela is currently approved. This project is a project that will save the future of Sumela. Also…
- Environmentalist ropeway project at the historical Sümela Monastery 28/09/2014 Environmentalist ropeway project for the historical Sümela Monastery: 3 bin 2 meter ropeway consisting of 500 stations will be established for easy access to the historical Sumela Monastery in the national park of Maçka district of Trabzon. Tourists visiting the Eastern Black Sea will visit one of the most visited tourist destinations in Trabzon's Maçka district. Macka Mayor Koray Kochan, AA correspondent, said the Salae Monastery with a cable car to be made a beautiful cruise area will occur and some difficulties in transportation will be prevented, he said. Önems
- Sumela Monastery ropeway project will increase tourism potential 29/01/2015 Sumela Monastery ropeway project will increase tourism potential: With the completion of works such as the modernization of the ropeway, infrastructure and facilities carried out in the Sumela Monastery in the Maçka district of Trabzon, which is one of the important cultural legacies of the world, the tourism potential of the region is aimed to increase even more. the number of tourists who visited the monastery will increase further. to increase the tourism potential Sumela monastery and the region will continue to work "-" Sumela monastery, the number of domestic and foreign tourists who visited last year, surpassed 30 thousand increased 500 percent compared to the previous year. We expect that this number will continue to increase in the coming year.
- Sumela Monastery cable car project created controversy 06/11/2015 Sümela Monastery ropeway project created controversy: the cable car project of the Governorship of Trabzon and the Metropolitan Municipality of Sümela Monastery, which was visited by approximately 700 thousand people, caused controversy. Although the authorities say taşıy We will consult with the experts jen, environmentalists are concerned that the project may disrupt the natural and cultural fabric. Stating that the project would take the cable car service to 2017 years later Provincial Director of Tourism, Culture Ismail Sharpless, "from the bottom up to the region of the monastery is located in 200-meter steep slopes are planning to establish a cable car system. Infrastructure works are in progress. However, the cable car system will not be installed next to a haphazard, historic structure. The EIA report will also be received. Ç Black Sea…
- Sümela cable car project in Trabzon 12/07/2016 The Sümela ropeway project in Trabzon was shelved: The ropeway project, which will be built from the historical places of Trabzon to Sumela Manastara, was decided to stop due to the application to the UNESCO. In order to reach the historical Sumela Monastery located in the Altındere Valley in Trabzon's Maçka district. The project was not approved by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism due to the application of Sumela Monastery to the UNESCO World Heritage List. With the warning of the Ministry of Tourism, Trabzon Ortahisar Municipality Council started its July meetings. At the first meeting of July, the "Ortahisar City Council Work Report" was discussed. At the same time, the President of Ortahisar City Council, Ahmet Aslanoğlu, who took part in the parliament, talked about tourism is
- Gümrükçüoğlu: esi Sumela Monastery Teleferik Project Will Be Implemented Gümrük 12/09/2017 Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu held a chat meeting with members of the press. Chairman Gümrükçüoğlu, before the meeting held in the historic city hall with the Metropolitan Municipality completed by the Metropolitan Park II. stages of urban renewal. Giving detailed explanations to the press here, Gümrükçüoğlu said, bulunan In this case, municipal service units were created with makeshift buildings. It was a pleasure for us to restore the historic square and the historic town hall. As you all know, we first organized Meydan Park. We have upgraded the 4 bin m2 to 15 bin m2. The second stage was the public gain of this area. Just like…
- Sumela Monastery Ropeway Project Ready to Tender 12/07/2018 The first meeting of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality was held in July. Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu informed the members of the Assembly and the public in detail about the work carried out in the last month of the Municipal Assembly. After the information presentation of Chairman Gumuscuoglu, agenda items were discussed. The tender process for the cable car and cruise terrace to be constructed in Sumela Monastery and surrounding area in the Altındere Valley of Maçka district officially started with the decision taken in the Metropolitan Municipality Council. The issue was discussed today in the Metropolitan Municipality Council and referred to the Plan and Budget Commission. The Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality, who made statements about the project, said, Proje
- Sümela Monastery is going to tender for cable car project 15/01/2019 The most serious steps are being taken for the Teleferic Project, which is planned to be constructed in the area where the Sümela Monastery is located in Trabzon. The project will be announced in the coming months, while for the construction work, 2 year 6 will be signed by the protocol for a new additional period. It was recorded that this additional period was due to the preparation stage of the project. The second stage of the Teleferik Project was constructed in the area where Sumela Monastery is located in Altındere Valley in Maçka District which is one of the most touristy areas of Trabzon. The tender for the project is planned to be made in the coming months, while for the construction work, the 2 year 6 will be signed with the protocol for the additional month. In the Altindere Valley Altın
- Sümela Monastery Ropeway Project Tender 19 in February 04/02/2019 Trabzon and Sumela Monastery in Turkey's major historical and tourist sites of 4 years to the end of the period of restoration work since approached the good news came from Macka Mayor Koray Koçhan. President Koçhan said that the cable car project planned to be built at the Sumela Monastery will be implemented. The project consists of 3 2.5 kilometer-long cable car from the station will be tendered in February 19 2019 and he said the construction work of the project will begin in March. With the completion and commissioning of the ropeway project, the number of visitors to Sümela, which is visited by 700 thousand people annually in the historical monastery, is expected to reach 2 million. In project scope…