Malatya MP of the AK Party and the Head of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Ömer Faruk Öz stated that the railway workers have always done their work on solidarity and solidarity. Railway Lovers and Volunteers Relief Association visited the following fast-breaking MP Öz, said that the railway has gained more importance every day, railway workers will become the profession again as the profession said.
Referring to the modernization and development of the railway infrastructure of our country Öz said that the place of civil society organizations in this development is important.
MP Öz said, önemli Our country is going through an important period. Unfortunately, some foreign forces who want to prevent the development of our country and our nation are looking for a game. But Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan and our government's willed and vertebrate posture, with the support of the public has spoiled the game.
The events, which have lasted for weeks and are still being tried, have nothing to do with the protest. The damage to the tradesmen in the places where the protest is being held is too many to be calculated. There are tradesmen who haven't had a penny in the coffin for weeks and can't pay for the wholesaler. In the name of freedom, it is not possible to burn down, to damage tradesmen, to damage public property and to be taken from below.
We can have different world views, different political views. But our homeland, the state and the unity of the nation and the peace of the nation to be united and not to come to the game of foreign powers is the debt of our neck, Ama he said.
Mr. Nurettin Öndeş, Chairman of the Association of Railway Lovers and Volunteers, received information about the activities of the Association and the members of the Board of Directors.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- AK Party Deputy Visits Güvenç Türkoğlu 26/09/2013 AK Party deputy visited Güvenç Türkoğlu: AK Party Kahramanmaraş MP Sıtkı Güvenç visited the district of Türkoğlu. Guvenc, District Governor appointed in recent visits to the Governor Serdar Kartal, said in a statement, planned to be established in the Lojitik Central and Organized Industrial Zone in Turkoglu, positive developments took place, he said. Güvenç pointed out the importance of two important projects for the region and said: sür The positive developments in OIZ and Logistics Center have made us very happy. I hope it will be completed in both projects as soon as possible and will make positive contributions to both the economy of the county and the country's economy ç. The district governor Kartal is not a stranger to the region, stating that ye
- TCDD General Manager Ömer Yıldız visited TÜLOMSAŞI 03/04/2015 TCDD General Manager Omar Stars TULOMSAS Visits: TCDD General Director Ömer Yıldız, Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. in Eskisehir (TÜLOMSAŞ) visited the facility. Yildiz, who held a meeting with the subsidiaries of TULOMSAS, TUDEMSAS and TUVASAS, took a briefing about the final status of the subsidiaries and the steps to be taken for the future. Star, locating the locomotive factory, a new generation of high-tech products GE Locomotives and E 68000 type Locomotives were examined on site and received information. TCDD General Manager Ömer Yıldız, who has been working with TÜLOMSAŞ, has been working on miş
- Turkish Ambassador to France visited Ömer Yıldızı, General Manager of TCDD 10/04/2015 Ambassador of France TCDD General Manager Ömer Yıldızı visited: French Ambassador Laurent Bili visited TCDD General Manager Ömer Yıldız at 08 April 2015. Bili, between France and Turkey, stressing that the one-year cooperation 500 reported his satisfaction with this collaboration. TCDD General Manager Yıldız and French Ambassador Laurent Bili; 16-20 evaluated the technical visit of a delegation of ministry and establishment officials to France between March and 2015. Bili said that since our company is in the process of restructuring, the experience of SNCF should be utilized. TCDD's fast train sets require SNCF or Alstom legislation T
- TCDD General Manager Ömer Yıldız 3. Visit the Region 22/12/2015 TCDD General Manager Ömer Yıldız 3. District Visits: Republic of Turkey State Railways General Manager Omar Stars, 3. He visited the Regional Directorate. TCDD 3. Ömer Yıldız, who received briefing from the Regional Manager and his assistants, was informed about the progress and realizations of the regional investments and other regional activities and activities. Yıldız participated in the meeting organized by the Architect and Engineers Group. Ömer Yıldız, who gave a speech at the meeting, told the participants about the recent work on the current high-speed train and the conventional line Toplantı
- BALKANTÜRKSİAD Hosted the Association of Railway Lovers 11/10/2018 Balkan Rumeli Industrialists and Businessmen Association (BALKANTÜRKSİAD), the Railway Lovers Association hosted. BALKANTÜRKSİAD Vice Chairman Fatih Şakir and Chairman of the Board of Directors and Railway Lovers Association and the Republican People's Party 22 and 23. The period Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel and association managers came together. Speaking at the meeting, BALKANTÜRKSİAD Deputy Chairman Fatih Şakir, "Railway Lovers Association President, past term deputy and one of our founding member Kemal Demirel 21 years of congratulations for the Railway struggle," he said. Expressing that the high speed train is important for Bursa in
- AK Party deputy Malatya Öz esi High Speed Train Auction to be held in January AK 29/12/2014 AK Party deputy Malatya Self içerisinde High Speed Train Auction will be held in January Am: AK Party deputy Malatya MP and Head of Parliament Ömer Faruk Öz, “will make the tender for the project in January. After the project tender, we will follow up quickly and strive to make the construction tender. Proje Malatya Deputy Ömer Faruk Öz, who provided information to the UAV about their works on the railways, said: After the long-term studies for the line that will start from Sivas Çetinkaya direction and reach to Malatya, Elazığ and Diyarbakır, the studies were completed. Project…
- AK Party Bandırma District Chairman Eşref Kasapoğlu visited Bandırma Station Director İbrahim Demiralp. 22/03/2012 Kasapoglu, the visit of the AK Party before the ruling of the total railway network in the country 8 thousand 660 kilometers, today, the number of 10 thousand kilometers, he said. Expressing that the high-speed train project was put into practice for the first time in power period, Kasapoğlu said, proje We have completed the Marmara Ray, Aegean Rail, Capital Rail, high-speed railway stations and unmanned railway lines in our target. . Demiralp reported last year that they carried 850 tons of cargo and 70 thousand 355 passengers both in and out of the country. Between Bandırma and İzmir B
- AK Party has visited TÜVASAŞI 13/12/2012 AK Party visited TÜVASAŞI AK Party District Organization President Osman Çelik Syal Works President Gülşen Sönmez, Public Relations President Selami Kir and Board Member Ahmet Koc with the President visited TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol Inal. AK Party visited TÜVASAŞI President Osman Çelik, Serdivan District Organization President Osman Çelik, Head of Social Affairs Gülşen Sönmez, Public Relations President Selami KIR and a member of the Board of Directors Ahmet KOÇ visited TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol İnal at his office and succeeded in his new position. He wished. Inal expressed his gratitude for the visit and said getiren We wish it was duy
- AK Party Delegation Visited Tudemsasi 24/08/2013 AK Party Delegation Visited Tudemsasi: AK Party Sivas deputies Hilmi Bilgin and Ali Turan TÜDEMSAŞ General Directorate visited. AK Party Sivas Deputies Hilmi Bilgin and Ali Turan TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager and Chairman of the Board of Directors visited his office received information about the activities of the company. Koçarslan provided information about the company's 2013 and 2014 activities with the introductory film and slide presentation about TÜDEMSAŞ. The deputies and the accompanying delegation visited the wagon repair and railcar production factories and then went to the workers' cafeteria and ate their lunch together with the workers. Speaking during the visit AK Party Sivas te
- AK Party MPs visited Tüvasaşı 05/09/2013 AK Party MPs visited Tüvasaşı: President of the Parliamentary Human Rights Investigation Commission, AK Party Sakarya deputies Ayhan Sefer Üstün and Ali İhsan Yavuz, AK Party Sakarya Province President Recep Uncuoğlu and Provincial Vice President Mutlu Işıksu visited TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol İnan. 's move of great importance, indicating that the AK Party Sakarya Deputies for, they stressed the need to capture these changes by defining the goals for the future TÜVASAŞ the rapid change that occurred in the railway sector in Turkey. MPs stated that they are in the process of TÜVASAŞ. The company has a brand value for Sakarya, Erol İnal said, V
- AK Party Kayseri Provincial Directorate, AK Party 4. Rented a special train for the Ordinary Grand Congress 30/09/2012 AK Party, Kayseri Provincial Directorate, 30 in September in Ankara, the AK Party 4. He rented a special train for the members of the organization who will attend the Ordinary Grand Congress. AK Party Kayseri Provincial Chairman Omer Dengiz, Kayseri Railway Station, the State Railways, the railway is leased by making observations, members of the press found here. 30 Dengiz reminded that Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan will be elected as president for the last time on September Sunday. Başkan This congress is very important for both our party and our country. For this reason, we received intensive demand from our organization's members in Kayseri to participate in the congress. With all our power, Mr. President Bütün
- AK Party Deputy Çorum Murat Yildirim: Çorum-Merzifon-Samsun railway line 'We will speed up the train' 23/01/2012 AK Party Çorum Deputy Murat Yildirim since the 2002, many giant projects by performing in Corum, unimaginable actions by telling what they do, all these services do not see enough, they will continue to sign giant projects, the line is on the railway, he said. Lightning, high-speed train and freight train to tell Çorum'ya they told me that they have made an appointment with the deputies of Samsun, the appointment of an appointment with the Minister of Transportation, 26 in January to discuss all the details of the good news of the good news to Çorum said. Çorum Deputy, AK Party Deputy Chairman Murat Yıldırım, held in Anitta Hotel, the AK Party Women's Arms Congress held by the party,
- Ak Parti Agri Deputy Ekrem Çelebi Wanted Ağrı's Railway 24/01/2013 Ak Parti Agri Deputy Ekrem Çelebi Demanded Railway to Agri Ekrem Çelebi asked Prime Minister for Natural Gas and Railway AK Party Chairman and Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan met with MPs, Mayors and party organization in 8 province in Eastern Anatolia Region at 5 hour-long meeting. AK Party Deputy MP Ekrem Çelebi in a written statement about the meeting, Prime Minister Erdogan said he had invited Agri. Çelebi said about the meeting "We had the opportunity to meet with our Prime Minister personally in the problems of Ağrı. I conveyed to him the demands of the people of Ağrı. Our priority is the subject of natural gas and Ç
- AK Party Deputy Elvan Karaman spoke about railway investments 21/07/2013 AK Party Deputy Elvan Karaman spoke about the investments in the railway: AK Party deputies from Karaman Lütfi Elvan and Mevlüt Akgün and Mayor Kamil Uğurlu evaluated the investments made in Karaman. Parliamentary Planning and Budget Commission Chairman AK Party Karaman Deputy Lütfi Elvan, "Karaman has turned into a construction site. Our investments in our municipality, including public investments, are like a construction site throughout Karaman in the last 1 year, especially in the last 1 year. I believe in the future in a position to be an example to Turkey. currently we are continuing to invest quickly. Our Karaman as a serious monetary terms ...
- AK Party Kars Deputy Ahmet Arslan's BTK Railway Line Description 06/02/2016 AK Party Kars deputy Ahmet Arslan, the BTK railway line Description: AK Party Deputy Chairman Recep Speaking at a meeting attended by the Akdag Kars deputy Ahmet Arslan, hard to be finished by the end of the year Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line he said is exerted. AK Party Kars deputy Ahmet Arslan, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars project, which became meaningful with the Logistics Center Organized Industrial Zone next to the second Organized Industrial Zone to be made within the Logistic Center geological studies were done, he said. "BTK Railway Project EFFORT FROM HAND FOR EVERYONE be concluded from REVEALS" deputy Ahmet Arslan, "the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars project is very important to us ...
- Today in History: 14 July 2006 Active staff clothes prepared by Faruk Saraç N 14/07/2012 14 July 2006 The active personnel attire prepared by Faruk Saraç was introduced to the public with the show "Demir Kanatlar" at Sirkeci Gar.
- Today in History: 14 July 2006 Active staff clothes prepared by Faruk Saraç Tarih 14/07/2015 Today in the history of 14 July 2006 Faruk Sarac prepared by the active staff attire "Iron Wings" in Sirkeci Gar was introduced to the public with a fashion show.
- Minister Faruk Celik: Native Tram Silkworm Full Note 18/08/2013 Minister Faruk Celik from Native tram Silkworm Full Note: Labor and Social Security Minister Faruk Celik, Turkey's first horse tram ride tour of the city to the domestic silk produced in Bursa. Minister Celik, giving full marks to the silkworm he was proud of, a young man parked on the rails because of the automobile facing the car and the protocol members had to wait for 40 minutes in the tram. After the minutes, the young driver removed the tool by coming to the Deputy Governor Vedat Muftuoglu, reacted by brush. Labor and Social Security Minister Faruk Celik, Turkey's first indigenous tram Bursa Metropolitan Municipality participated in the silkworm produced under the leadership of the test drive. Bursa Governor isi
- Today in History: 14 July by 2006 Faruk Sarac Bugün 14/07/2016 Today in the history of 14 July 2006 Faruk Sarac prepared by the active staff attire "Iron Wings" in Sirkeci Gar was introduced to the public with a fashion show.
- Today in History: 14 July by 2006 Faruk Sarac Bugün 14/07/2017 Today in the history of 14 July 2006 Faruk Sarac prepared by the active staff attire "Iron Wings" in Sirkeci Gar was introduced to the public with a fashion show.
- Today in History: 14 July 2006 Faruk Saraç 14/07/2018 Today in the history of 14 July 2006 Faruk Sarac prepared by the active staff attire "Iron Wings" in Sirkeci Gar was introduced to the public with a fashion show.
- MP Tunç Visits Workers of Highways 28/03/2014 Member of Parliament Tunç visited Highways Workers: AK Party Bartin Deputy Yilmaz Tunc, Provincial Chairman Yaşar Arslan visited the workers of highways. Tunç, the workers wished for convenience, chatted. Mayor Candidate Dr. Along with Seyfettin Kalay and the members of the City Council, he visited the shopkeepers in Bartın, 30 in March, and asked them to vote for Bartin's future. by doing good work wishes. Member of Parliament Tunç said çok
- Republican People's Party (CHP) Manisa Deputy Sakine Öz visited TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman. 13/11/2012 Republican People's Party (CHP) Manisa Deputy Sakine Öz visited TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman for the second time. Öz received information from the General Director of TCDD Süleyman Karaman about the Salihli section of the Ankara-İzmir High Speed Line. Karaman meeting, Ankara, Afyon-Izmir High Speed Train Line Opium-Salihli-Salihli-Izmir between the project tender has been opened, but the tender was appealed to the legal process to be expected to be finalized by recording, in the following days, the objection process will be finalized, the tender will be determined and the company will start the work as soon as possible. he said. CHP MP Öz, TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman on the information given, will affect the city planning of Salihli closely CH
- DTD Visited Samsun Deputy Fuat Köktaş in His Office 26/01/2016 DTD visited Samsun deputy Fuat Köktaş in his office: Samsun Member of Parliament, who is a member of DTD and who is also a member of the Transportation and Tourism Commission of Public Works, Reconstruction, Transportation and Tourism Commission, was visited in his office. Congratulations to Fuat Köktaş for his new duties and successes. Opinions were exchanged on subjects such as the liberalization of railway transport, regulations and ECM. Fuat Köktaş stated that the Commission and the Assembly will keep the railway issue on the agenda. He also said that he met with the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Binali Yıldırım about ECM and Registration, and he gave the relevant written requests of the DTD to the Minister. Transportation Maritime Ulaştırma
- AK Party deputy of Gumushane Superior. Herhangi The Railway Route to the Gumushane Passed No Distress, he said. 12/02/2012 AK Party Gumushane Deputy Feramuz Usta, Trabzon-Tirebolu-Gumushane-Erzincan Railway Line passing through the Gumushane said there was no problem. The superior, in his written statement, reminding that a professor made a statement in Trabzon about the route of the railway, "The professor at the Black Sea Technical University (Ktü) sent a report to the Prime Ministry. This report was sent to the Ministry as required upon request. the passage of the tiren road through Gumushane God's will not be any trouble, "he said. Source: http://www.haberler.com