Izban Expeditions in Menemen Due to Fire Missed: Due to a fire in the Menemen region, it was reported that İZBAN flights were made from a single line between Menemen and Ulukent.
İZBAN'dan statement, Menemen TCDD in the region of the transformer center and surrounding the fire due to disruptions to İZBAN voyage said. Fire teams intervened due to the fire, a period of power outage in the region, the clock 8.45 15 minutes Menemen-Ulukent between trains did not work.
In the statement, the transformer center is activated again from the clock 9.00 and the voyages continued between Menemen-Ulukent on a single line.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- There is no İZBAN stop in Menemende 04/03/2014 There is no stop for İZBAN in Menemen: AK Party İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor candidate Binali Yıldırım said, inal If the human is living, he is smoking a stove where we have been there. Men Noting that everyone is the son of the same civilization Lightning, "Our differences are richness. We serve everyone, all sectors, this will always continue," he said. Binali Yildirim, who started his visit to Menemen with a visit to the state hospital, met with the citizens. Dr. Mayor of Menemen Mehmet Kaplangi along with the election office opened in the town of Asarlık Lightning, Menemen, the stop will be the first work, he said. Yildirim, "Menemen'de"
- Fire Protection and Security in Tunnels 2014 - In-Fire Fire Protection Conference 29/06/2014 Fire Protection and Security in Tunnels 2014 - In-tunnel Fire Protection Conference: The program will focus on new technologies such as integrated tunnel safety systems in tunnel tunnels and in-tunnel lighting solutions. A representative of the European Railway Agency will address the TSI directives (the technical specifications for inter-country operation). Join us once a year at this conference and watch the group of presentations and speakers where key topics of the industry are addressed. Keynote speakers include: • Torban Holvad (Economic consultant, European Railway Agency) • Martin Gray (project manager, British Tunnel Authority) • Steve Demetriou (director of business policy and flexibility, Ana
- İZBAN flights halted due to snowfall 03/02/2012 The Karyagish had a negative impact on IZBAN flights. TCDD train from the direction of Gaziemir to Basmane, failure in the common used İZBAN line. In addition, the falling snow, rail scissors in the freezing and signaling system has caused failures. TCDD had to put an additional train on the line to take the failed train. This situation caused floods in İZBAN flights. In the case of a state of emergency, which lasted for about two hours, İZBAN worked in a single line in the direction of the South. There were delays near the 40. Source: Nationality
- Electric Failure Due to İZBAN Missed Expeditions 14/07/2013 İZBAN Expeditions Due to Electrical Failure: İzmir Suburban Transport System (İZBAN), which carries passengers on the Aliağa-Cumaovası line in Izmir, interrupted the trains due to the electricity failure between Aliağa- Menemen. Transportation between Aliağa and Menemen is provided by the municipal buses provided by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality. Aliaga and Menemen district of the line that feeds the electricity line due to electricity failure this morning from the 07.00 Aliaga'dan Izmir, those who want to go, İZBAN trains did not work hard to learn. Many citizens who wanted to catch up with the job and the airport used taxis and special vehicles in order to reach the Menemen-Cumaovası line, where the İZBAN flights continued normally. Experienced ...
- Konya tram routes disrupted the harsh winter conditions 08/01/2015 Konya tram routes disrupted the harsh winter conditions: The harsh winter conditions in Konya had a negative impact on tram routes. After the problems were solved, the flights started again. Due to the heavy snowfall and storm in Konya, due to the problems experienced in the consoles, the flights that could not be made between Alaaddin and Sakarya neighborhood started again after the malfunction.