The UK Transport Department agreed with the Hitachi Rail System for 1.2 Billion Sterling: The UK Transport Department has agreed with the Hitachi Group of the 'The Department of Transport' (1.2) for £ 1bn. East coast lines London, Newcastle and Aberden'i connecting lines are expected to be used in 2018.
European Hitachi Rail (Hitachi Rail Europe) said they will build 270 units of Class 800 serial railway wagons for Britain. The agreement of DFT with this agreement was made with the international association Agility Trains with Hitachi last year when the orders were made with 596 wagon. "This new class of 800 series orders has been made for the investment and infrastructure of the state," said Shipping Secretary Patrick McLoughlin.
The latest wagon is planned to be used up to 2019, the investment will increase by 18 and travel time will decrease between London, Leeds, Newcastle and Scotland.
Source : I www.haberler.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Japan's Hitachi Builds Railway Traffic System in UK 26/07/2015 Japanese Hitachi Company Builds Railway Traffic System in the UK: British Railways infrastructure company Network Rail has signed a new agreement with Japanese firm Hitachi. According to the agreement, Hitachi undertook the signaling operations of London's north and south Thameslink railways. The price of the agreement is announced as 6,5 billion euros. Hitachi was also chosen to do the same in certain regions in the west of England. Network Rail 2014 launched a joint venture with Thales for rail traffic control of Cardiff and Ramford districts in the east of London. Hitachi is a company that provides signaling and control models for the new traffic control system kontrol
- UK to Take Train from Japanese Hitachi 07/08/2015 UK gets a train from Japanese Hitachi Company: UK Transport Department signed an agreement with Japanese firm Hitachi. According to the agreement, UK ordered 29 AT300 type train to be used between Plymouth, Plymouth and Penzance lines. The cost of the agreement was announced as 316 million Euros. The 22 of the trains to be purchased was understood to be 5 with wagon and the 7 with 9 wagon. 5 wagon trains will be available on request, the capacity can be removed up to the 10 wagon. The production of trains will be in Hitachi's factory in Japan. AT300 type trains London Paddington, between Reading and Newbury electrically, in the rest AT
- Rail rail rail rail raaaayyyyyyy 16/02/2014 Ray ray ray ray raaaayyyyyyy: 1933 was a vision and goal in fact, olan dormitory with iron nets lar 2000'li years to come to power when it comes to power, modern-day transportation of light rail and subway to move across the country, had taken action to spread Eyse Antalya and Eskişehir have already achieved this modernization, though. Marmaray, who was described as the project of the century, would connect the two continents. The dream came true aya Connected d There was a thin problem ü It didn't work, the passengers went down and walked across two continents yürüyerek Our ancestors had carried the ships from the land, and the crazy Turks marched across the sea from the bottom of the sea. Hay
- Hitachi proposes air rails to ease traffic in Istanbul 07/07/2012 The installation of 100. He opened a liaison office at the turn of the year the office in Istanbul Turkey Japan-based Hitachi Group aims to increase its activities in Turkey was caught high growth rates. At the end of the year, Hitachi Europe Group President Sir Stephen Gomersall, who announced that he would combine the sales, supply and distributorship services in Istanbul, offered a rail system to the megacenter traffic. Gomersall, "The most important feature of this system is to go through the air on a single rail. The system wants partial precision of the construction. In this, we believe that Turkish companies with significant experience in the field of construction will be successful." said. The company has solutions at different speeds between city and city traffic. Gomersall, one of them G
- Hong Kong's longest metro line is managed by Siemens station system 08/09/2013 Hong Kong's longest metro line is managed by the Siemens station system: Siemens contributes to the management of Hong Kong's metro line, one of the world's most densely populated areas. Hong Kong, the heart of the world economy, is working with Siemens in the management of the metro system. With its 3500 per kilometer square, Hong Kong, the city with the highest population density in the world, stands out with one of the most comprehensive metro networks in Asia. Siemens will supply the IT and communication technologies it needs for the local metro operator MTR for the East - West line of Hong Kong.
- Kütahya meets Electric Trains and Signaling System 29/11/2014 Kütahya, Electric Trains and Signaling System Meet with: AK Party Kütahya deputy Vural Kavuncu, Kutahya will now meet electric trains and signaling system, he said. Kavuncu, said in a statement, which will cost 250 million TL Eskişehir-Kütahya-Balıkesir signalization project was expressed in the construction, "the AK Party government continues to evolve in our railway transportation with revitalization. We take the electric locomotives instead of old diesel locomotives working on our rails in our region.Electricization and automatic signaling project of Eskişehir-Kütahya-Balıkesir railways en
- Third airport to be transported with bing bang system 23/12/2016 The third airport will be transported with the bing bang system: IGA Airport Operator CEO Hüseyin Keskin stated that the operations of the Istanbul New Airport are currently underway and there are no problems. Keskin also said, görüş We are talking with the State Airports Authority (DHMI), Turkish Airlines and other stakeholders in the sector. The move will take place in a day as described in the world as 'big bang'. For instance, we will stop the traffic to the west and west of Istanbul for a while, Söz he said. Hüseyin Keskin, Head of the Executive Board of the IGA Airport Management, is currently working on the Havalimanı
- EGO Buses Under Follow-Up with Camera System 06/01/2017 EGO Buses under the follow-up with the Camera System: EGO buses serving in the public transport of the capital of the camera and vehicle tracking system (gps) both passengers and drivers are provided to travel in a safe environment Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, General Directorate of EGO, the cameras and vehicles placed in buses that provide urban transportation With the tracking system (GPS), it allows both passengers and vehicle drivers to travel in a safe environment. EGO General Directorate, which equips all the bus fleet in its structure with in-car camera and GPS system, detection and solution of many forensic incidents such as possible harassment, theft, fighting in the vehicle B
- President Şahin to crown Rumkale with cable car system 20/09/2017 Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality will set up an Underwater Archeology Museum in Rumkale and crown Rumkale with a ropeway system. With these works, the Metropolitan aims to bring a breath of fresh air to the city tourism and it will bring out the historical and touristic places. In order to preserve the cultural heritage, the city will turn Gaziantep into a cultural city with the projects it has prepared. Between the years of 2014-2017 the city of change, photographing Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Fatma Sahin, explained the structural transformation of the city. Evliya Çelebi'nin "Gaziantep is the world's favorite eye" reminding Sahin, the city is one of the world's oldest 20 settlement, he said. WE ARE WEARING TO HISTORICAL WORKS President TARİH
- IETT Bus Stations Equipped with Lighting System 07/10/2017 Within the scope of the project, which was initiated in order to improve the lighting conditions of the stops and to increase the security, lighting equipments were installed at the İETT bus stops in Istanbul. Firstly, the lighting equipment installed at 334 station is planned to be installed at the 3 bin station by the end of the year. The project, which is an example of IETT's environmentalist practices and aims to increase the use of renewable energy sources, has begun to illuminate the bus stops in Istanbul with solar energy panels and lighting equipments. With this project, IETT's closed-type bus stops aim to improve the lighting conditions and increase the security level at the stops. 334 with energy still has no energy when attaching lighting equipment to closed station Hal