The Turkmenistan government started construction of the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway, which also includes Afghanistan. The construction of Atamurat-Imamnazar (Turkmenistan) - Akina (Afghanistan) line is expected to be completed by 2015.
The Council of Ministers convened under the chairmanship of Turkmenistan President Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov. Turkmenistan will construct its part of the project with local facilities. Within the scope of the project 42. and 83 in the kilometer. train station will be built at the Imamnazar site. The Ashgabat administration will continue this line from its own border to the Akina settlement of Afghanistan. In addition, two railway bridges are expected to be built on this route.
The foundation of the project was laid with the participation of Turkmenistan President Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov, Afghan President Hamid Karzai and Tajikistan President Imamali Rahman in June.
While Turkmenistan has no financial difficulties in the construction of its part in this project, Afghanistan and Tajikistan are waiting for help from international and regional financial institutions. The Tajik administration knocked on the Asian Development Bank's door.
Source : I www.haberaktuel.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TransAfgan railway extends to China 02/07/2013 It is announced that China, Iran and Kyrgyzstan could also participate in the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway project, which was laid the basis for last month. It is stated that the geography of the project, which started to concern all Central Asian countries, could expand. According to the news in the Turkmen press, the railway has gained a special importance in the transportation of freight in the Central Asian region. Approaching the end of the Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan-Iranian project, the foundation of a new project was laid. The interest in the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway project, which has become a strategic and economic project for the participating countries, is expected to increase. It is said that China, Iran and Kyrgyzstan could join this project in the coming period. The 400-wide project is expected to be completed in 2015. X
- TCDD completes the gap, Bursa is connected to both high-speed train and freight train network 16/07/2018 As a matter of fact, it has been debated since it came to the agenda CD To be more precise, TCDD, which initiated the project to connect Bursa to both the high-speed train and the freight train network, aimed to reach the ports of the industrial regions in Central Anatolia. Although Gemlik was planning the line, the fact that Bursa ignored the two major industrial zones in the center left the project incomplete. Now ... TCDD has taken action to complete this important shortfall. The activist was the joint venture of the Bursa Organized Industrial Zone and the Nilüfer Organized Industrial Zone. Here ... At the end of the projects of Bursa OSB and Nilüfer OSB, TCDD made a significant change in the project, and the freight train associated with the Bursa Fast Train project went to the project line for the connection line to reach the large industrial zone of 2. Accordingly ... "Ankara-Bursa Fast Train Line with Oyak Renault Cars"
- Iran's railway line connects to China via Tajikistan 08/05/2012 Iran expressed its satisfaction that the railway line is connected to China through Afghanistan and Tajikistan. As reported by the IRIB, Iran, residential and transport minister Ali Nikzad in Tehran in Tajikistan transport and communications minister Nizam Hekimof'l interview, is a beautiful development stating of having to connect to China of the Iranian railway line, countries will go through, but also railway line in this case He added that this would lead to a reduction in transit costs. Tajikistan transport and communications minister Nizam Hekimof also said they could transport oil, gas and mineral products through the railway line. Source: www2.irna.ir
- Persian Gulf Connects to Central Asia by Railway 08/05/2013 The Gulf of Basra connects with Central Asia: The first phase of the North-South Railway Project will connect Central Asia to the Persian Gulf. The opening ceremony will be held on Saturday, May at the Serhatyaka resort of Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan. 11-10 Turkmen leader Berdimuhamedov, who will visit Astana in May, will attend the opening ceremony with his Kazakh counterpart Nazarbayev. The project, which started at the end of 11 year, first completed the 2007 kilometer in Kazakhstan. The largest part of the total 146 kilometer is 930 kilometers and within the borders of Turkmenistan N
- Antalya connects to national railway network 29/05/2015 Antalya is connected to the national railway network: Former Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan has become one of the most important actors who have guided the city after the AK Party has been nominated as the first-rank candidate. Elvan stressed that the opposition is a government that realizes projects that cannot even be imagined. Elvan "20 5 24 XNUMX year in the year to make our efforts to reduce the year we have come before the citizens of Antalya. We set out to make a world brand Antalya. "We set out to make a glowing star in the world," he said.
- Kars Deputy Arslan Connects London Central Asia with BTK Railway 02/03/2016 Kars Deputy Armstrong, the BTK railway with London Central Asia are contacting: AK Party Kars deputy Ahmet Arslan, Anatolia for the last thirteen years the Republic of Turkey that it ceases to be a bridge on the geography, he said that made the bridge in terms of transport corridors. Arslan stated that London was connected to Central Asia with Marmaray, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway line. The road made a city where everyone lives, from railways, ports of Turkey's what he saw expressing deputy Ahmet Arslan did, "I'll just show you a photo, this photo, the glowing regions such as stars, the Anatolia Thrace shows the location of the Republic of Turkey. Everybody lives in the city where they live, railways, ports Herkes
- Afghanistan connects to Europe with railway line 23/11/2016 The railway line, starting from Andhoy district of Faryab province in the north of the country, is expected to contribute significantly to the economic development of Afghanistan. Faryab Governor Said Anwar Sadat said that with this project, they aim to participate in the international and regional economy of Afghanistan. Sadat stressed that the railway line would be a symbol of friendship, mutual trust and brotherhood among countries and would provide employment for hundreds of people. Haji Mustafa Kul is the businessman, the opening of the railroad, both exports and imports would be easier, before the railroad on Pakistan under difficult conditions and high malihyet goods sent to European countries, but İş
- Anatolia Connected to the Aliağa by Rail 31/12/2016 Anatolia, the railway is connected to the Aliağa: Nemrut Bay ports and surrounding businesses Biçerova Station railway project connecting Biçerova 11 is going to tender in January. According to the news of Emirhan Ergen from New Asır, the Anatolian freight transportation will be connected to Aliağa with this project. The connection between Nemrut Bay and Railroad, which is shown as one of the important projects of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, will be opened in the last week of January in the 2011 project announced by Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım in 35. Within the scope of this project, the railway extension allocated to Biçerova Gar which is located on Menemen-Aliağa line will continue until Nemrut Port. CAPACITY INCREASING THE COSTS WILL REDUCE With the project, the train is in Nemrut Bay KAP
- OIZs and Freight Centers Connected to Railway System 16/03/2017 OIZs and Freight Centers are Connected to the Railway System: A consultation meeting was held at Corlu Chamber of Commerce within the scope of the integration of Trakya Region Freight Centers into Rail Transport System, which is carried out by Trakya Development Agency and TCDD. Trakya Development Agency in a written statement, Trakya Development Agency and TCDD carried out together with the Trakya Region Load Centers in the scope of the integration of the railway transport system Çorlu Chamber of Commerce said the meeting was held. Organization of Thrace Development Agency Secretary General Mahmut Şahin, TCDD 1 District officials, Muratlı and Kapaklı Municipality officials and OSB Managers attended the organization held in Çorlu TSO Meeting Hall. At the meeting, firstly, the project was directed to the OIZs Toplantı
- Moscow and Ivanovo Railway Line Connected 13/12/2017 In Ivanovo, the first meeting of the North Railway Regional Coordination Council was held on December in 11. The meeting was attended by Stanislav Voskresensky, Deputy Governor of Ivanovo Region and Valery Tanaev, Chief of the Northern Railways. They agreed on details of the direct rail link between Ivanovo and Moscow. Stanislav Voskresensky, olm It would certainly be the right choice for all shipments to Lastoçka to be held in the Ivanovo region. Next year, we will make arrangements for the residents to benefit from the railway connection. With this innovation, light industry, chemical industry and machine building sales markets are expected to expand. The volume of products supplied by the companies in the Ivanovo region is 185 Ivan