5 New Tramway to Samsuna
SAMSUN Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş A.Ş. to be taken by the new 5 new tram will be commissioned in February 2014 said. 40 90 thousand people will reach the 130 thousand people per day with the new trams of XNUMX meters.
Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş A.Ş. General Manager Akın Üner and Mechanical Maintenance Chief Erdal Meriç have returned from the People's Republic of China, where the manufacturer of newly purchased trams went to inspect the works carried out at the company's premises. Samulaş A.Ş. evaluating the daily visit of 5. Akın Üner, General Manager, said:, We conducted inspections and tests at the manufacturing plant of our 5 tramway in Tangshian and Beijing, and the subcontractors in Taian, Quin-Dao and Beijing. The project is in line with its schedule. Proje
Samulaş A.Ş. providing information about the production status of trams. Mechanical Maintenance Chief Erdal Meric stated that the construction of the body and body of the first tram to be delivered was completed and the painting process continued. Meriç, lar Electrical assembly process of the wagons are made. Driver cab electrical equipment installation has been started and the flooring has been completed. The body and body of the second tramway have been completed, while the painting process has been started and the body and body of the third tram have been completed. The bodywork of the other two tramways are being maintained quickly. Diğer
The first tram is expected to be in Samsun by the end of this year. All of the trams will come to Samsun on February 2014 and will be put into operation after the field tests are completed. Each of the 16 tram operated by Samulaş A.Ş. is 32 meters long and the next 5 tramway is 40 meters long.
Source : the site www.hurriyet.com.tr
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 11 new tram car to be taken to Samsuna 09/02/2017 11 new tramway vehicle will be bought in Samsun: At the yesterday's meeting of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, 11 was approved for the purchase of 79 buses with tram and was transferred to the commission. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Council February 1. The session was held at the Metropolitan Municipal Assembly Hall. During the meeting held under the chairmanship of Turan Çakır, Deputy Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, 38 agenda and 1 item were discussed. The interviewed 39 article was also referred to the commissions on the unanimity of the council members. TAKING TO THE COMMISSIONS The seventh and eighth item of the agenda, the 39 light rail system vehicle and KOM
- In Samsun, the tram has been in service for three days ..! The tram newspaper served every day ..! 03/02/2017 In Samsun, the tram has been in service for three days ...! Tramway daily served every day: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz can not find money to open the roads covered with snow, Samsun Tramvay Newspaper, even if the tram service continued to leave even days. The tram newspaper, which was issued with the taxes of Samsuns, was printed despite the fact that the rail system has not been able to serve for 3 days, but its distribution to all stops could not be realized. SAMULAŞ Inc. said in a statement; 1 February 2017 On Wednesday, there will be no service in Samsun due to the light rail system. "It was said, but the Tramway Newspaper continued to serve. In the rail system, which has not been serving properly for three days, privilege X
- New Buses in Samsun | SAMULAŞ 24/11/2012 SAMULAŞ, which is connected to Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, has opened its express and ring lines with new buses. Bus lines connecting the Ondokuz Mayis University (OMU) via the Ataturk Boulevard to the city center, as well as the free bus transfer from the different points of the Atakum district to the city center as well as the public buses, will transport Samsun to a high point in the transportation services. Moving from the OMU Kurupelit Campus, SAMULAŞ's express buses will stop at a small number of points along Atatürk Boulevard, and will arrive at the last stop in front of the City Museum. Return buses from the same route from the same intersection to the university bus, full-ticket passengers 10 TL, Gar
- Trams in Samsun Will Make a Return from a New Neighborhood Station 28/04/2018 The Samsun Light Rail Line will be in service between Yeni Mahalle Station and Tekkeköy until the end of 09: 00. Ondokuzmayıs University (OMU) on-campus light rail system line works by Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Department of Science Affairs continues unabated. While the 90 of the concrete construction has been completed until now, the construction of the canopies of the stations has been completed in the works of the construction of the light rail system to the university. Within the scope of the studies carried out, the unification of the existing Tekkeköy-University rail system line and the additional OMU campus line will be carried out and the line Yürüt
- Trams from China to Samsuna are coming 18/02/2013 Trams from China to Samsun Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System Operator Samulaş Inc., Chinese CNR company will buy 5 pieces of light rail vehicles. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System Operator Samulaş A.Ş. and the Chinese company CNR, the company delegation on the purchase of 5 light rail vehicles, went to China to attend the design concept meetings. Mechanical Maintenance Chief Ziya Kalafat and Electrical Maintenance Chief Ümit Bostancı, who visited the facilities of the manufacturer CNR, talked about the concept designs of the sub-systems and equipments of the vehicles at the meetings. These interviews are very efficient Bu
- First Tram Arrives by Air 29/11/2013 The First Tram Arrives by Air: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality's 25 2012 5 on the date of the XNUMX units of the tram to the purchase of the CNR company in the People's Republic of China air is sent by the first train. In mid-November, the first tram, which was moving by sea, was delayed due to the typhoons causing great destruction in China and the Philippines. SAMULAŞ officials met with the manufacturer and demanded the train to arrive by air. SAMULAŞ General Manager Akın Üner stated that the first tram will go down to Samsun directly by a cargo plane this weekend, ın We aim to put our tram on the tracks after the completion of the customs procedures. İlk
- Tram Arrives Into Shot By Air (Video) 01/12/2013 Tram arrived to Samsun by plane: The Chinese company, which won the tram contract of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, loaded the vessel about 3 weeks ago to deliver the first tram which was completed, but the Haiyan typhoon under the influence of the Far East prevented the ship's progress. The company brought the 40 meter tram, which he wanted to deliver on the day, to Samsun with one of the world's largest cargo planes, Antonov An-225 Mriya. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality held a tender in 25 September 2012 for the purchase of trams for use in the existing tramway line. The Chinese CNR, which won the tender for the planned 5 tram, is the first 40 meter-long tram, 88,4 meter length, 88 meter ası
- 2 Tram Arrives More 19/01/2014 2 Tramway Arrived More: 2 from the trams taken from China by Samsun Metropolitan Municipality came to Samsun with more TIRs. In the first days of December, the first train from China to Samsun and the 39 meter-long train then reached the city with the TIRs and the 2 train. The 2 TIR was launched as an 4 truck. In addition to SAMULAŞ engineers, Chinese engineers from China took part in the assembly of the tram. The tram tracks, which are being lifted with the help of cranes and are being put on the tracks, are planned to be started in the coming days. … JAM PROBLEM WILL BE A DATE IK To Samsun “
- Feast Change on Tramway, Express and Ring Buses in Samsun 23/09/2015 Change of Festivals in Tramway, Express and Ring Buses in Samsun: SAMULAŞ has made arrangements with the light rail system vehicles, tram, express and ring buses and ropeway operations that will be valid during the Feast of Sacrifice. During the Eid Al-Adha, the frequency of service at the tram hours was changed and the 1 of the Eid al-Adha. On the other hand, the average trolley movement times were increased to 9-10 minutes, while on other days average trolley movement times were arranged as 7-8 minutes. During the 4 daily Sacrifice Day E1 express and ring lines will be applied on Sunday. While there is no change in the entrance and exit times of Tekel Car Park, Tek
- Bargain with goats at the tram stop in Samsun 14/10/2015 Negotiations with goats at the tram stop in Samsun: A goat in a tram stop in Samsun was tied down by the owner's intervention without turning into a disaster. Samsun in the neighborhood of the tram tram stop in the morning of a goat entering the tram way left the officials in a difficult situation. Citizens were helped when convincing efforts of the officials who tried to persuade the goats for several minutes. After the chase on the tramway between the public's confused gaze, the owner of the goat finally came to sweeten the subject. The goat, who went out of the tramway road without any accidents accompanied by his owner, also gave the passengers and citizens a sigh of relief.
- Tram in Samsun is free between 19.00-01.00 hours 28/07/2016 In Samsun, the tram is free between the hours of 19.00-01.00: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz, who continues without a break of democracy, announced that the tram would be free between 19.00-01.00 during the democracy seizure. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, who continued without a break in democracy, announced that the tram would be free between 19.00 and 01.00 during the democracy seizure. Thousands of citizens who fill the squares each evening with the call of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan after the failed coup attempt of the fugue members of the FETÖ in the army continue their democracy vigil. Samsun Republic Square every evening, the citizens of the various regions of the city and the her
- Local Tram Is On The Road From Bursa 26/10/2016 The Local Tram Passed From Bursa To Samsun: The construction of one of the 8 units, which will be operated by Samulaş in the second stage construction in Samsun, has been completed and is on its way from Bursa to Samsun. Before the arrival of the local trams to Samsun, the technical team came together with the team that will use the trams, by making technical coordination meeting, the arrival of the light rail vehicle to Samsun, the construction of the final tests by downloading to the existing light rail system, the operation of the vehicle and the periodical maintenance systematic. they exchanged ideas on the creation of the issues. MEETING AT SAMULAŞ ... Samulaş A.Ş. Samulaş A.Ş. General Manager Kadir Gürkan, Genel
- Local tramway produced by Durmazlar came to Samsun 27/10/2016 The local tram that was produced by Durmaz people came to Samsun: The first of the 8 domestic tram, which will be operated by SAMULAŞ within the scope of the second stage construction of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System Line, reached Samsun. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System Line Gar-Tekkeköy between the second stage of the construction of SAMULAŞ to be operated by the first 8 local trams came to Samsun. 5522 code of the tram from the local tram manufacturer Durmazlar A.Ş., which departed yesterday morning, came to Samsun by road after approximately 36 hour. The work to be carried out in the night will be reduced to the rail in the rail system line to complete the tests of November cak
- First digging for OMU tram line shot in Samsun 07/03/2017 In Samsun, the first excavation for the OMU tram line was shot: The first excavation of the Light Rail System Project in Samsun to the Ondokuz Mayis University (OMU) was shot. Kurupelit started the construction of the 7 kilometer route between the campuses with the last stop, and the number of stops and locations on the route were determined. The project for extension of the Light Rail System Line to Ondokuz Mayis University was given by Kurupelit from Life Center at the last stop and the first digging was hit. Construction machines and teams will work on the basis of 7 / 24 to open the route as soon as possible. Kurupelit is the last stop with 7 kilometers between campuses Kur
- Tramway road in Samsun returned from disaster 29/05/2017 In Samsun, tram road was turned back. Despite the brakes of the tram to the woman in spite of the woman's attention to save the woman from getting under the tram. 10 October in Samsun 2010 the first time in the history of the tram that started to run on the road does not end accidents. The images reflected on the security cameras on the tram line reveal the carelessness and carelessness of the people who come to the nose every other time. Vatman noticed at the last moment Security cameras 19 May 2017 on the tram station in the neighborhood of Denizevleri son
- Tramway Studies in Samsun were Uneasy! 12/09/2017 The tram line, which will provide transportation for many citizens, extends to the University for the benefit of the students. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality laid the foundation of his promise to the people of Samsun about two months ago. SAMULAŞ light rail tram system has started uninterrupted transportation works until OMU. Mustafa Bircan, Head of the Faculty - Kurupelit Line, said: Samsun We respect Samsun for those who are doing a good job. However, we are against decisions that restrict the freedom of transportation of the people! In STUDIES SPEED GAIN The Metropolitan Municipality of Samsun, which will come up to Ondokuz Mayis University, light rail system works ÇALIŞ
- University-Tekkeköy Tram Expeditions Re-Started in Samsun 15/08/2018 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SASKİ by the Asarağaç stream rehabilitation activities stopped due to the University - Tekkeköy flights began again. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zihni Sahin said in a statement on the subject: esi The part of the stream improvement project on the rail system of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SASKI - Samsun Water and Sewerage Administration General Directorate on the Asaragac Stream in the Tekkekoy district was completed. The works planned to be completed by August 20 ended before the date envisaged. Our Light Rail System line operated by SAMULAŞ, which belongs to our Metropolitan Municipality, will start to serve again between the universities and Tekkeköy stations as of August 15. Ediy
- China's 5 pieces rail system vehicle tender won 02/10/2012 5 company from Spain, Poland and China participated in the tender for the purchase of the 3 light rail system vehicle of the Samsun Metropolitan Municipality. While the CAF from Spain, the PESA from Poland and the CNR companies from the People's Republic of China are participating in the tender, the CNR Co company of the People's Republic of China, which offers the lowest bid in the tender, sells the Rail System Vehicle after the inspection by the Tender Commission to see whether the technical qualification requirements are met. will qualify. According to the Technical Specifications, 40-44 meters of 5 pieces of trolley should be purchased and the first vehicle should be delivered within 12 months. As known, the length of the existing 16 tramway in the Samsun Light Rail System is Bil
- Fast Train to Samsun 05/02/2013 Fast Train to Samsun I guess the year 2035 will be an important date for Samsun. I don't know if I can see. If Yüce Mevla has given me so much life, I can see that al According to the statements made, the fast train adventure of Samsun will start. Good luck. What do we say on that date, even if it was completed on that date? A Turkish folk tutturup "Black train does not come m'ola, whistle does not steal m'ola" We will say, "Or" come the train income pretty income wagons come empty, "he will call? So the train is going to be fast, or will it be slow? After asking these questions Bu
- High Speed Train to Samsun? 07/05/2013 High Speed Train to Samsun? CHP Deputy Chairman Haluk Koc, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim, "High Speed Train Project will be done to Samsun, or this project has been abandoned?" he asked. In response to the question asked by the Minister of Transport to the Presidency of the TGNA, Koç sought answers to the following questions: olan There are explanations that Samsun's most important investment expectation is the High Speed Train Project has been canceled. Is there a Samsun High Speed Train Project in the Ministry of Transport investment program?
- Fast train challenge to Samsuna 16/05/2013 The fast train struggle for Samsar decided to start effective lobbying in bureaucracy and political circles in order to get a fast train to Samsun. Chairman of the Union Kozal, "There are three elections ahead of us. Who will be our side of the project will be located next to Samsuns," he said. Ankara Samsun Associations Federation (ASDEF) and all Samsuns Confederation, Federation and Associations Union (TümSamBir) organized with the participation of 4. "Great Samsun Gathering" was held in Ankara. In the meeting held with the participation of hundreds of Samsun from different regions of the country, it was decided to conduct effective and effective lobbying work in all areas in order to meet Samsun's high-speed train. OUR GOAL FAST TRAIN All H
- Metrobus is coming 06/09/2013 Metrobus comes to Samsun: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, Gar and Tekkeköy planned to make a metrobus between the end of the year 2014 and they plan to put into service. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, Gar and Tekkeköy metrobus plan to do it and they plan to put into service until the end of 2014 said. Expressing that they planned to extend the rail system route from the Gar junction to Tekkeköy and then to the airport, but they postponed these plans because they were not financially fizibil in the present studies.
- Rail System Future After Metrobus To Samson 09/10/2013 Metrobüs After Rail System Next: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Mustafa Yurt gave information about the activities of his institution and transportation and infrastructure projects on the Provincial Coordination Board. Provincial Coordination Board meeting was held in Samsun. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Mustafa Yurt, said that the work of the railway system between Gar and Tekkeköy will start from next month. Deputy Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mustafa Yurt, Provincial Coordination Board gave information about the work of the institution. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Mustafa Yurt, who gave information about transportation and infrastructure projects, said:
- Transfer from Samsun to Samsun 05/11/2013 Young to Samsun Transfer Port Project: Greater Mayor Candidate Candidate and Canik Mayor Osman Young, Samsun to make an international trade city in cooperation with the central government to the city center of logistics and transfer port (Hub-Port) said they aim to win. Mayor Osman Genç met with tradesmen and citizens in the Foreigners Market. Young people faced with the interest of young people, listened to the problems of tradesmen. Foreigners Market tradesmen, who talked about the problems of ventilation, heating, cooling and transfer of stores, complained about the transportation distress experienced between the center and the districts. President Young said that if elected, their priorities would be to solve the problem of transportation and unemployment. Samsun is an international city Samsun
- Metrobus coming to Samsine line 16/11/2013 Metrobus coming to Samsun: The Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz'dan metrobüs gospel. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, rail system rail line to extend the direction of the city to the construction work in the 2 month will start the construction of the rail line between the junction of the Tekkeköy Indoor Sports Hall will be able to establish a metrobus line that the President Yilmaz, the new line of the city's transportation axis east of the Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, who joined the breakfast program at the Private Port Hospital, which started to serve for the next month, aims to solve the transportation problems of Samsun's inner city and its districts near the center.