The world's highest train tour! : High adrenaline riders love their favorite lunapark fun speed. But this is the world's highest speed roller coaster Fakat
This full-length roller coaster called Full Throttle, which can climb up to the 50 level, is located in the Six Flags Magic Mountain entertainment center in California, USA.
The speed of the train is quite fast and the hourly speed is stated as the 112 mileage.
For the enthusiasts of speed and height, we shared the video and shared the same excitement as we were there.
Source: Latest News
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- World's highest viaduct in Ankara-Sivas high-speed train line 14/09/2012 Habib Soluk, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, gave information about Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) project. Speaking during the visit of the Governor of Kırıkkale Governor Ali Kolat, YHT line Ankara-Sivas stage, Ankara-Kırıkkale, Kırıkkale-Yerköy, Yerköy-Sivas as they are divided into three, stating that the tenders between Yerköy-Sivas last year and completed the construction of approximately 150 mile infrastructure he said. The highest pedestal viaduct The 108 of the project is also in the tender. Soluk stated that: X The tender is in the evaluation phase. There is no problem between Yerköy and Sivas. There is no problem between Yerköy and Kırıkkale. The rate was also made and the evaluations are continuing. Kayaş-Kirikkale ...
- Very high speed train auction | Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line (6) very high speed train set tender tender 16/11/2012 Very high-speed train tender: The tender to include the purchase of 6 units of very high-speed trains on the Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line, the 4 firm was bidding, while the lowest bid came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) to meet the growing demand in the line and the number 6 order to increase the number of flights in very high-speed train set purchase in the tender, including the 4 firm offer, while the lowest The offer came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757 dollars. TCDD, Ankara-Konya CD
- We are the 8 country of the world in high-speed train operations (Video) 22/01/2015 xnumx'inc the world's high-speed train in the country of operation: Transport Minister Elven, 'Today, Turkey will continue xnumx'inc of the world's countries and the rapid development of high-speed train operations. In the coming period, we will give a great weight to railway investments' he said. Lütfi Elvan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, attended the meeting organized by Union Foundation in Ankara. Speaking at the meeting, Elvan gave important information about the studies on transportation. Elvan underlined that 8 weight meter tunnel was made by 8 until 2003., In the last 50-12 year, we made tunnel on 13 weight meter. The length of the tunnels that will be opened this year is 200 weight meter. Only 128 Sadece
- World's longest high-speed train line 26 opens in December 18/12/2012 The world's longest high-speed train line, 26, opens in December China, which makes the "most" of almost everything, now opens the world's longest high-speed train line. According to the Chinese media, the Ministry of Railways of China, the capital city of Beijing and the south of the city of fairs, Guangzhou, the link will connect the train line, which is the birthday of Mao Zedong'in 26 opens in December. There will be an 2 stop including the 298 thousand 35 kilometers and even Shijiazhuang, Zhengzhou, Wuhan and Changsha. The average speed of the train will be 300 kilometers per hour, the time between Beijing and Guangzhou transportation time will be reduced from 20,5 to 8 hours recorded. Ortalama
- China launches the world's longest high-speed train line with 2 thousand 298 kilometers 06/01/2013 China, the world's longest high-speed train line with the 2 thousand 298 kilometers to service, the first official train service was carried out. The high-speed train journey that connects the capital city of Beijing with the port city of Guangzhou in the south is completed in 7 hours 59 minutes. With the opening of the Beijing-Guangzhou expedition, it has been reported that the high-speed train line in the country has reached 9 thousand 300 kilometers. G09.00 departs from Beijing on the 801 at local time and takes the first flight from 28 to XNUMX.