Adaray starts its scheduled flights: Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality City Rail System (ADARAY), 17 will begin regular flights from Monday to June. In ADARAY Metropolitan Municipality Smart Card Application (Card 54) will be valid.
The City Rail System (ADARAY), launched by Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality between Adapazarı and Arifiye, starts its regular flights on Monday, June. 17 ADARAY organizes free flights from May, and the Metropolitan Municipality Smart Card Application (Card 27) will be valid. ADARAY full travel fee was determined as the short distance fee of the Metropolitan Municipality buses, 54 TL. In ADARAY, the student will be entitled to a free transfer applied to the sectors specified in the regulations on travel and discount cards applicable to 1.25 older people with disabilities up to and including 69.
In ADARAY only Card 54 and single-use magnetic tickets will be used. For seamless travel Card 54 or magnetic tickets need to be provided or filled in advance. After the ADARAY trip, citizens can use the buses which are controlled by the Metropolitan Municipality of Sakarya within one hour or by the Metropolitan Municipality, Yenikent, Erenler, Campus, Kazımpaşa etc. will be able to benefit from discounted lines to points.
Source: News FX
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Adaray Launches 17 in June 15/06/2013 Adaray starts its scheduled flights 17 in June Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality City Rail System (ADARAY), 17 will begin normal flights from Monday to June. In ADARAY Metropolitan Municipality Smart Card Application (Card 54) will be valid. The City Rail System (ADARAY), launched by Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality between Adapazarı and Arifiye, starts its regular flights on Monday, June. 17 ADARAY organizes free flights from May, and the Metropolitan Municipality Smart Card Application (Card 27) will be valid. ADARAY full travel fee was determined as the short distance fee of the Metropolitan Municipality buses, 54 TL. In ADARAY, the student is up to 1.25 N
- ADARAY Expeditions Begins Soon | Sakarya 13/03/2013 ADARAY Expeditions Begins Soon Within the scope of City Light Rail System Project, Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality completed the stations built between Adapazarı and Arifiye. train sets will be used in the project Adaray Turkey Wagon Industries Inc., from preparing. Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Fatih Turan announced that the municipality's Smart Card Application (Kart 54) will be valid in train sets. Turan said, ına Citizens will have the opportunity of economic and convenient transportation through smart card application. Final preparations are being made. We are launching our Adaray flights very soon Ad. Source: www.pirsushaber.com
- Adaray expeditions 31 starts in January 26/01/2014 Adaray voyages 31 starts in January: Adaray, who breaks 20 days for his works on YHT Train Line, will start working from 31 January. 31 JANUARY In Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality's rail transport system Adaray 4 will resume its interim flights in January due to the construction works of YHT railway line. The date of Adaray's start-up was announced on the announcement board of Adapazarı Train Station. In the announcement, Adaray'ın 4 will re-expedition in January.
- Pauses Preparing OK ADARAY 17/03/2013 Stops OK ADARAY Prepared Within the scope of the Urban Rail System works implemented by the Metropolitan Municipality, the stations built between Adapazarı and Arifiye are being completed and the train sets are being prepared for the day when the voyages will start at TÜVASAŞ. ADARAY flights will start very soon. Electronic News Agency (e-ha) reporter, according to information obtained, Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality is experiencing the happiness of implementing a new vision in transportation. Within the scope of the Urban Rail System works, the stations constructed between Adapazarı and Arifiye were completed. Train sets are preparing for the day when the voyages will start at TÜVASAŞ. The ADARAY flights, whose name is determined by Sakarya people, are starting very soon. ADARAY train sets, which will be valid on the card 54 X
- Adaray Passenger Number Increases 27/08/2013 Adaray Increasing Number of Passengers: Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality City Rail System Application (ADARAY) expeditions, the interest of citizens is increasing day by day. The number of citizens who choose ADARAY, which has been implemented by Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, is increasing day by day. Mr. İsmail Yolcu, Head of Transportation Department, said about ADARAY's passenger figures, mail We would like to thank our citizens who chose to travel economically and comfortably since the first day of our flights. ADARAY'da disabled citizens can easily travel, our fellow ADARAY can also travel with bikes. Also 65 age and above, 40 - 69 percent of people with disabilities among the martyrs and veterans N
- Uludag Ropeway Line 31 starts test runs in March 14/03/2014 Uludag Ropeway Line 31 is launching its trial in March: Bursa Ropeway 31, which is the longest-distance aircraft in the world, will start its trial on Monday. Expeditions will start on the 4 bin 980 meter long route between Teferrüç-Kadıyayla and Sarıalan. Construction and construction works between the Sarıalan Hotels Region will be clarified after the decision of the court. One of the symbolic structures of Bursa, the rallying test runs will begin in March, just after the local elections. The Ministry of European Union Youth Center has been supported by the Turkish National Agency and conducted by Green Bursam Association in partnership with the Metropolitan Municipality and Uludag University Gençlik
- Walls Renewed Toros Express 16 Starts in August 15/08/2012 Wagons Renewed Toros Express 16 Starts Flights in 2012 August: TOROS Express, Adana-Eskişehir to begin to carry passengers between 16 August on Thursday. Thanks to the high-speed train connection from Toros Express, Konya, the people of the region will be introduced to the high-speed train to reach Ankara in the shortest time and in the most comfortable way. TCDD Adana 6. According to a written statement made by the Regional Directorate, TCDD, which acts with the vision of making railways as the preferred transportation system and being the driving force of the country's development, carries out a service that meets the important needs of the citizens living in Adana and Mersin. In this context Bu
- Pamukkale Express 6 starts its voyages after years 04/01/2015 Pamukkale expresses 6 starts their voyages after a year-break: AK Party Denizli Deputy Bilal Uçar, 6 stopped before the train between Denizli-Istanbul announced that it will start in January. 2008 9 6 died in January of the person who died after the train accident in the railway for maintenance and repair work removed from the Pamukkale Express, again on the road. Thus, Denizli-Istanbul train service 200 will start again after a year break. AK Party Denizli deputy Bilal Uçar, alt Approx. 192 million TL investment in Denizli-Sandik between the XNUMX kilometer railway infrastructure and all the infrastructure has been renewed. Previously with these studies Bu
- Burulaş starts the bus service to the districts 11/02/2015 Burulaş starts bus services to the districts: With the expansion of Bursa Metropolitan boundaries, Burulaş starts bus services in the districts. Burulaş officials, the private sector service to the citizen had received many complaints, they do not improve in the next two months, Inegol, Mustafakemalpasa, Karacabey and Gemlik said that the municipal bus will be removed. Metropolitan Municipality, the citizens of the big districts about the private sector companies, "timely timely, old vehicles to provide services, not working regularly" complaints such as evaluated. No progress was made in the time given to private firms. Then Burulaş will buy new buses to Mustafakemalpaşa, Karacabey, İnegöl and Gemlik. Küçüksanayi, where metro stations are located u
- Driverless Buses in UK 25/05/2016 Driverless Buses in the UK Starts their Expeditions: The UK has announced that it will use driverless bus capsules by taking an important step in driverless transport. Preparing to serve capsules. UK, one of the pioneer countries in the field of driverless automobile technology, was hosting the test phase of Google's driverless cars on the streets of London, and agreed with Mercedes Benz about driverless truck solutions. In the current process, Britain has introduced the driverless bus capsules, which were previously announced in 2016. Driverless Buses Going Down Roads The UK Transport Research Laboratory (TRL) opened the project called GATEway. That means Bu