Intertraffic in Istanbul: International Infrastructure, Traffic Management, Road Safety and Park Systems Fair Intertraffic Istanbul, 29 - 31 May 2013 7 in Istanbul Expo Center. times In line with the rich participation profile of the fair, the vehicles used in intercity and intercity passenger and freight transportation, developments in public transportation systems, traffic management and planning, all institutions involved in transportation management and coordination among them, all equipment used in road safety and security, intelligent transportation systems and The latest technological developments in this area will meet with the visitors of Intertraffic Istanbul bu
The most important issue on the agenda of the contemporary cities, traffic and road safety, parking systems and public transportation, national and international companies, the latest technology, modern solutions, the latest developments in the central and local authorities will have the opportunity to introduce Intertraffic Istanbul.
The Intertraffic Istanbul Fair, which has been completed rapidly, brings together companies operating in the field of Intelligent Transportation Systems, Public Transport Systems, Road Safety Equipment, Traffic Management and Planning, Transportation Subsystems and Coordination.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Intertraffic in Transportation Industry Meets in Istanbul! 25/01/2019 Intertraffic Istanbul 10, organized by UBM Turkey and RAI Amsterdam. International Infrastructure, Traffic Management, Road Safety and Park Systems Fair 10-12 brings together the leaders of the transportation and infrastructure sector under a single roof at the Istanbul Expo Center between April and April 2019, With its special strategic position that combines Asia and Europe continents, to Intertraffic Istanbul, held every two years; More than 125 visitors are expected to visit 5 with more than 76 companies looking to reach European, Asian, Balkan and Gulf countries. Turkey's highway investment XNUMX billion dollars the distinction of being the only international organization in the sector had reached ...
- Intertraffic Istanbul Brings Transportation Industry Leaders at Istanbul Expo Center! 20/02/2019 Intertraffic Istanbul 10. International Infrastructure, Traffic Management, Intelligent Transportation, Road Safety and Parking Systems Fair is being realized with the partnership of UBM Turkey and RAI Amsterdam between 10-12 April 2019. Intertraffic Istanbul Fair, which is held every two years in Istanbul, which is the center of trade in its region with its strategic location; It is a strategic organization for industry leaders who want to reach the markets of Europe, Asia, Balkan and Gulf countries. Xnumx'lik% average annual growth rate of Turkey's fastest growing industries, transport and logistics sector, thanks to the bridge he built between the west and east of our country and intelligent transportation technology ...
- Transport and logistics sector gathered at TOBB 09/06/2016 Transport and logistics industry was held at TOBB: Customs and Trade Ministry - TOBB Turkey Transportation and Logistics Coordination Meeting of the Assembly of TOBB Board Vice President Halim Mete was also held in Ankara with the participation. In the meeting where the sector showed great interest, expectations from the Ministry of Customs and Trade, customs problems and demands were expressed. Ministry officials also gave information about 2016 studies and 2017 projects. The chance of our sector for Logistics Coordination Board Halim Mete, TOBB Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors, made the opening speech and mentioned the activities of the Logistics Coordination Board established with the Prime Ministry Circular. Mete, including working group meetings Mete
- Transport sector workers go on strike in Brussels 25/06/2016 In Brussels, transport sector workers went on strike: In Brussels, Belgium, the metro, tram and city bus stops due to the strike in the transport sector. In Brussels, the capital of Belgium stopped the bus service for the metro, tram and city due to the strike in the transport sector. The strike, which started after the government decided to increase its weekly working hours, continues at intervals. Finally, the transport sector employees went on strike today. Metro, tram and city bus services were not made, employees were forced to go to work. The strike, which causes the metro stops to close completely, will end in 22.00 at the local time. The interruption in the transport sector has also affected other public works.
- The biggest risk for the transport sector is cyber threats 09/11/2016 The biggest risk for the transportation sector is cyber threats: The consulting, brokerage and business solutions company Willis Towers Watson, announced the comprehensive report 2016 Transport Risk Index. The report prepared by taking the opinions of the senior managers, draws attention to the current risk environment in the transportation sector. According to the report, the biggest risk for the sector is cyber attacks and data privacy violations. ISTANBUL, Willis Towers Watson announces the 2016 Transport Risk Index, a comprehensive report demonstrating the current risk environment in the transport sector. According to the survey conducted with the participation of 350 senior executives working in the air, land and sea sectors of the sector, increased cyber attacks Sektör
- Transportation sector met at Haydarpaşa Train Station 08/07/2017 Transport sector Haydarpasa Train met at the Station: The Transport Operational Program conducted by the Republic of Turkey and the European Union (UOP) of construction projects carried out in-house, was shared with Haydarpasa train held at Station events and photo exhibitions sector representatives. Republic of Turkey and the Transport Operational Program conducted by the European Union (UOP) of construction projects carried out in-house, was shared with the Haydarpaşa Train Station events and photo exhibitions organized in the sector representatives. Speaking at the opening of the event Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ministry of Foreign Relations and European Union Director General and Program Authority President Michael Poles, UOP Turkey's full membership in the transition process to the European Union's transport in the country ...
- Intertraffic Brings National and International Participants Together in Istanbul 13/02/2019 The Most Important Organization of the Sector Intertraffic Istanbul, National and International Participants Bringing Together in Istanbul. Intertraffic Istanbul 10, organized by UBM Turkey and RAI Amsterdam. International Infrastructure, Traffic Management, Road Safety and Park Systems Fair 10-12 brings together the leaders of the transportation and infrastructure sector under a single roof at the Istanbul Expo Center between April and April 2019, With its special strategic position that combines Asia and Europe continents, to Intertraffic Istanbul, held every two years; With more than 125 exhibitors looking to reach the markets of Europe, Asia, Balkan and Gulf countries, 5 has nearly a thousand visitors Asya
- International Railway Sector Meets in Istanbul. 08/03/2012 Railway Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair (Eurasia Rail) will open its doors at 8 D 10 March 2012 at the Istanbul Expo Center (IFM). The fair will be opened at 8 on Thursday, Thursday at the 10.00, along with the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım, the Bulgarian Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskoski and the General Director of TCDD, Süleyman Karaman. The sector, which was held in Ankara last year, will be attended by the sector representatives of more than 25 countries, including Germany, England, Russia and People's Republic of China.
- Maritime Industry, International Maritime Exhibition 14. Exposhipping EXPOMARITT Meeting in Istanbul 28/07/2016 Maritime Industry, International Maritime Exhibition 14. Exposhipping EXPOMARITT Meeting in Istanbul: The most important event that brings together the national and international actors of the maritime industry is 14. Exposhipping EXPOMARITT Istanbul Maritime Industry Technology and Trade Fair will be held at 21-24 March 2017 at Pendik Green Park Convention Center. Exposhipping EXPOMARITT Istanbul, which will open its doors with the theme of. New Horizons Fair İ, is supported by IMEAK Chamber of Shipping and Turkish Maritime Education Foundation (TUDEV). times Turkey's more efficient use of its potential in the maritime industry and a greater say in the global market ...
- Railway Sector Meets at Eurasia Rail in Istanbul 13/02/2017 Railway Sector Meets at Eurasia Rail in Istanbul: International Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair - Eurasia Rail Fair is attended by 30 brand and company from 300 country. Istanbul International Rail, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair - Eurasia Rail, 2-4 March 2017 7 is preparing to open its doors for the first time. Germany, Czech Republic and France will participate in the fair, 30 300 brand and company will take place in the country. Eurasia Rail, organized by EUF - E International Fairs, is one of the group companies of ITE Turkey. The Republic of Turkey Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications and Bakanlığı
- Ministry of Transport Prepared National Transportation Master Plan 30/03/2018 Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry has completed the European Union and Turkey funded by the National Transport Master Plan. Turkey's main objectives and taking into account the 2023 2035 vision plan includes strategies and investment for future exports will be up to 1 trillion dollars. 1 Trillion dollar ready for export The vision of the Master Plan was determined as a sustainable, safe, secure, accessible, comprehensive, fast, innovative transportation sector and infrastructure that increased competitiveness. For a cost effective, efficient transportation system; The integration of transportation and logistics emerged as the main recommendation. In the Master Plan you can also proje
- Logistics Sector Comes Together at YTU 01/11/2014 The Logistics Sector Comes Together at YTU: The traditional activity of Yildiz Technical University (YTU) Quality and Efficiency Club is organized by the International Logistics Training Camp, 10. 16-18 December 2014 will be held between the dates will be attended by representatives of the logistics sector. The traditional event of Yildiz Technical University (YTU) Quality and Productivity Club is organized by the International Logistics Training Camp, 10. 16-18 December 2014 will be held between the dates will be attended by representatives of the logistics sector. 2013 2014 72 110 9 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- The Cable Car Bringing the Flag and the Sea Together 20/03/2013 THE TELEFERIC FLAG AND THE SEA WILL BRING TO THE MEETING Underlining that the transformation will not happen at the time, President Karabakh said, AY You can not change the 10 bin at a time. The houses will be built on the island island and the transformation will start from Edip Paksı Mahallesi. There is also a connection to the sea from the top of the project. Hz. Like the rail car lift coming out of the statue of Jesus, there will be a ropeway. Bayraklı and a ropeway plan that reunites the sea is also included in the project. Bayrak PRESIDENT OF THE CHAIR PASSED THE CHP 4 in the chairmanship of the chairman said that they did almost all of the promises they made throughout the year, the remaining projects BAŞ
- Tudemsas retirees gathered at dinner 06/07/2013 Tudemsas retirees have come together at dinner Food for the retired staff from TUDEMSAS. TÜDEMSAŞ Nuri Demirağ Social Facilities dinner held in honor of retirees, TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Yildiray Kocarslan, Transport Officer-Sen Sivas Branch President Omer Vatankulu, Public-Sen Provincial Representative Muzaffer Montenegro, Turkish Transportation - Sen Sivas Branch President Nurullah Albayrak attended. Speaking at the dinner, TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Yıldıray Koçarslan said, D It is a shame for our retired staff to go with their work experience. Every staff member has their own characteristics. This is a loss on our behalf. They have worked hard for TÜDEMSAŞ and they should give their rights to be halal.
- TCDD 3. Railroad-Work and Retirees Arrived Together at Regional Directorate 04/10/2016 TCDD 3. In the Regional Directorate, Railways-Workers and Retirees Arrived Together: On the day of G Traditional Meeting Day l for pilots and members of the retired and working members of the Halkapınar Loko Maintenance Workshop, held by the Demiryol-İş Trade Union, the day of pilaf was organized. To the event, 3. Regional Manager Selim Koçbay, Regional Director Assistants Nizamettin Çiçek, Muhsin Keçe, Demiryol-İş Union Izmir Branch President Hüseyin Ervüz, Service Managers, employees and railroad retirees participated. Speaking at the event, Selim Koçbay gave information about the ongoing investments in his region by saying that this meeting, which is traditionally made every year, makes a significant contribution to the fusion, motivation and work efficiency of the personnel. After the conversation, rice was distributed. Konuş
- Turkey Direction that the company had met with Italy Railways Company 29/11/2016 Turkey that direction to the railway company were met with Italy Company: ARUS giving way to Turkey railways (Anatolian Railway Transportation Systems Cluster), TCDD, TÜDEMSAŞ, TÜVASAŞ TÜLOMSAŞ, ASELSAN, SAVRONIK and SANCAR CONSULTING company of Italian Tuscan Regional Government Railway Cluster went as dıtecfer the invitation they They discussed opportunities for cooperation with many companies in Italy. TUEMSAŞ's Deputy Director General Celaleddin Bayrakçıl, headed by UCK Head Office in Turkey Mustafa Yurtseven, R & D Design Branch Manager Eyyüp S. Barış and Market Research and Marketing Chief Taha Alpaslan University of Florence, Test-Homologation Center and Laboratory of TrenItalia, Aç Visiting important centers in the sector as ECM firm firm
- RAI and TCDD and TCDD Transportation Agencies Coming Together 31/05/2017 RAI and TCDD and TCDD Transportation Inc. Delegations came together: The Railways of the Islamic Republic of Iran (RAI) and TCDD General Directorate and TCDD Tasimacilik AS, 19. At the RAME Meeting, TCDD held a meeting at the General Directorate of TCDD to discuss the issues in the Memorandum of Understanding signed by Turkish and Iranian high-level officials. TCDD Deputy General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun, Deputy General Manager of TCDD Transportation Mehmet Uras, RAI delegation and relevant officials attended the meeting. Vice President of RAM Expressing satisfaction with the brotherhood of Iran and Turkey H. Ashoor, Turkey and that the excess rail link between Iran's 50 years ...
- Subsidiaries of TCDD came together in education 02/04/2018 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) 's three subsidiary TÜDEMSAŞ TÜLOMSAŞ and organized into 4 group for TÜVASAŞ staff Greetings, diction and Protocol Rules, Stress Management, Effective Communication Techniques, Motivation and Staff Productivity Improvement Techniques have started the seminar training. In the first group, TÜVASAŞ Executive Vice President Turgut Köksal stated that he wished the training to be efficient for all the staff. In the training given by the Specialist Psychologist Gülsüm Demirel, the participants received information about the Protocol Rules and Social Behaviors in Public Life.
- Railroads and retirees came together 09/10/2018 TCDD 3. In the Regional Directorate, the day of ap Traditional Meeting Day-was organized for the members of the retired and working people at Halkapınar Loko Maintenance Workshop by Demiryol-İş Trade Union. To the event, 3. Deputy Regional Director Nizamettin Çiçek, Mehmet Soner Baş, TCDD Transportation Inc. Izmir Regional Coordinator Habil Emir, Demiryol-İş Union Izmir Branch President Hüseyin Ervüz, Service Directors, employees and railroad retirees participated. Speaking at the event, Nizamettin Çiçek emphasized the importance of such events by saying that this meeting, which is traditionally made every year, makes a significant contribution to the fusion, motivation and work efficiency of the staff. The retired employees who have participated in the event have not been meeting for years Etkin
- Intertraffic Istanbul, 24 Opens in Istanbul on May 23/05/2017 Intertraffic Istanbul, 24 Opens for Visit in Istanbul Fair Center in May Intertraffic Istanbul brings together the Turkish transportation sector for 18 years, and is open to visit at Istanbul Expo Center between 24-26 May 2017. Reconstruction Transport and Tourism Commission SözcüSu, Erzurum Member of Parliament and Intertraffic Istanbul Science Board President Prof.Dr. Mustafa Ilıcalı, General Director of Highways İsmail Kartal and IMB Secretary General Hayri Baraçlı will be inaugurated by Intertraffic Istanbul, with more than 30 participants from 200 countries and 90 from more than 6.000 countries. The biggest problem of people living in cities today is undisputed 'traffic'. According to the data of the Ministry of Transport er
- Intertraffic Istanbul Fair Has Started 24/05/2017 Intertraffic Istanbul Fair Begins Intertraffic Istanbul, which has been bringing together the Turkish transportation sector for 18 years, was opened to visit in Istanbul Expo Center between 24-26 May 2017. This year, more than 30 200 from 90 in the country, including the participants of Intertraffic Istanbul, especially in Europe, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Russia and Turkic republics, such as 6.000 more than 9 is expected from more than a visitor. Intertraffic Istanbul XNUMX which brings the transportation sector together in Istanbul every two years. International Infrastructure, Traffic Management, Road Safety and Park Systems Fair, Deputy Director General for Highways Laçin Akçay, Ministry of Transport Strategy Development Department and Chairman of AUSDER leri
- International Intertraffic Istanbul Fair 12/05/2015 International Fair Intertraffic Istanbul: Turkey annual cost of road traffic accidents was likely to find 20 billion pounds, while in all European Union countries 9 billion euros of this figure. International Intertraffic Istanbul Fair 27-29 will be held at the Istanbul Expo Center in May. The statement made for the exhibition, the International Exhibition of Intertraffic Istanbul, Istanbul Exhibition Center between May 27-29 in Europe, the Middle East and Turkey is prepared to bring the urban management said. Intertraffic Istanbul Fair, where the latest technologies for creating international infrastructure, traffic management, road safety, parking systems and smart roads will be exhibited, will be hosted by 79 from 6 countries over the year.
- Intertraffic Istanbul 2019 Awards Have Held! 15/04/2019 Intertraffic Istanbul 12, which started today at Istanbul Expo Center and will continue until April, 10. International Infrastructure, Traffic Management, Intelligent Transportation, Road Safety, and Park Systems Fair brought together international sector professionals and public authorities. Intertraffic Istanbul is not only an intermediary for the establishment of commercial business associations but also hosts a wide range of exhibitors and visitors with its conference and competition program. Within the scope of the fair, Intertraffic Istanbul Science Committee evaluated the participating companies in the categories of security, infrastructure, traffic management and smart mobility. Aselsan, Turkey's Gendarmerie General Command ...
- Giant targets in the transport sector (Video) 05/09/2013 Giant targets in the transport sector: 11. President Abdullah Gul, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, and the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yildirim. Also 3 million 654 bin 369 followers on Twitter Gül also admitted that he used social media continuously. Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that political stability is effective in completing important projects. The slogan of the Shura was "transportation and quick access for everyone". Chairman of the Council of the Council Dr. Oral Erdogan 3 said that the contents of the contents of the day will be passed. Then the bench…
- UDHB - TOBB Turkey Transportation and Logistics Sector Council Annual Coordination Meeting was held 21/12/2015 UDHB - TOBB Turkey Transportation and Logistics Sector Council Annual Coordination Meeting was held: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ministry - TOBB Turkey Transportation and Logistics Council Annual Coordination Meeting, DTD, which offers the "Conversion from Transport Logistics" with the theme, TOBB Headquarters Social Ankara The facilities were done. Vice President speaking TOBB Board at the opening of the meeting, Halim Mete, Turkey, as it would guarantee security and stability in the region with the right policies, Europe, Asia and an important production in the middle of Africa, said there also have the possibility to base investment and logistics. Talat Aydın, Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications (UDHB) cilik