First National Railway Signaling System Egeye
The first national railway signaling system developed in cooperation with TCDD and TUBITAK was put into practice in Denizli
a substantial improvement in rail transportation in Turkey, showing great strides in recent years have lived in the signaling system. Sinyal National Railway Signaling System ında, which will enable signaling systems to become national within the scope of the works initiated in 2009, was completed successfully. The project, which was developed with the cooperation of TCDD and TUBITAK and the contributions of Istanbul Technical University, was put into operation in Adapazarı Mithatpaşa Station for the first time at Buharkent station on Germencik-Denizli line after trying 15 months. The system implemented by the request of the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım and the order of Süleyman Kahraman, General Director of TCDD, will be implemented at the other stations on the line following Buharkent.
ALL LOCAL PRODUCTION
The railway signaling system developed by Turkish engineers will eliminate external dependence in this area and will significantly reduce costs. Turkey now 12 thousand kilometers of existing railway signaling system it's just part of 3 thousand kilometers. In all of these lines, signaling system is produced by foreign companies. In addition to high costs, an additional component or software change that needs to be added to the systems can also cost very high prices. Due to the fact that all of the signaling companies are foreign, the prices of spare parts are significantly higher.
Thanks to the developed National Railway Signaling System, all these problems will be eliminated. Turkey is scheduled times using national signaling systems on all railway lines in general. In this way, 100 local signaling system will be installed at lower costs. Thus, the dependence on foreign countries will be eliminated, millions of dollars paid to the economy of the country. On the other hand, the national signaling system can be sold to Middle East countries and other Turkish republics.
Source : www.sabah.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- BURULAŞ prepares flights from Bursa to Aegean Sea 06/02/2016 BURULAŞ is preparing for flights from Bursa to Aegean Sea: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality has added power to the air transportation fleet with the new Cessna 208 Caravan Amphibian type aircraft from the USA. The 12 passenger airplane, which is carrying on the float to the sea, will start its journey in Bursa in the coming days. Thus, BURULAŞ, 3 4 will be able to land in the sea and will have a fleet of aircraft. Increasing the number of aircraft BURULAS, in the summer months to carry passengers to the holiday regions of the Aegean began to be prepared to move. Istanbul Haliç and Bursa Gemlik between the 3 year before the scheduled scheduled seaplane flights to the sea, 2 sea, 1 from the land plane iç
- National Signaling System firstly in Afyon 09/02/2013 The National Signaling System was first implemented in Afyon, on the Isparta railway line. The National Signaling System developed by Turkish engineers will be implemented in Afyon-Denizli-Isparta line. The International Railway Signaling System, developed by Turkish engineers and working seamlessly with the 1 stars, was first ready to be implemented in Afyon-Denizli-Isparta line. Thus will end the dependence on foreign more a matter of Turkey. Turkey is getting more and comes in a dream first national signaling systems. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) 's Istanbul Technical University and the signaling system with TUBITAK-BİLGEM support ...
- National signaling system for railways 27/02/2014 National signaling system for railways: State Railways commissioned Turkish researchers to conduct signaling system. Turkish researchers developed the National Railway Signaling System. The signaling system, which is seen as an important element in the railways, will also be national. The results of the studies carried out for a while were obtained. National Railway Signaling System was developed with the partnership of State Railways, TÜBİTAK-BİLGEM and Istanbul Technical University. The system which was put into practice at Adapazarı Mithatpaşa Station has been working smoothly for six months. The system is planned to be implemented on the 6 thousand 100 kilometer railway line without signaling. Thus, about 2 billion pounds will remain in the state's safe. National…
- Tender Announcement: Internal Door System for Domestic Electric Train Set Project, Receiving Wall Door System (TÜVASAŞ) 22/05/2017 TÜVASAŞ General Directorate National Electric Train Set Project Interior Door System, Receiving Wall Door System RETURN NUMBER: 2017 / 231676 SUBJECT OF TENDER AND ISSUES RELATED TO BIDS Article 1- Administration Information 1.1. The Administration; a) Name: TÜVASAŞ General Directorate b) Address: Mithatpaşa Mah. National Sovereignty cad.no:xnumx, 131 Adapazari / Sakarya / TURKEY c) Telephone number: 54100 90 264 (Internal: 2751660) d) Fax number: 3441 90 264 d) Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org are related staff: email@example.com. e) Related Unit: Purchasing Department - Foreign Trade Branch Office 2751679. Bidders, tender details of Foreign Trade Branch iler
- Tender Announcement: Interior Door System for the National Electric Train Set Project, Receiving Wall Door System (TÜVASAŞ) 06/09/2017 TÜVASAŞ General Directorate National Electric Train Set Project Interior Door System, Receiving Wall Door System RETURN NUMBER: 2017 / 428520 SUBJECT OF TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1- Administration Information 1.1. The Administration; a) Name: TÜVASAŞ General Directorate b) Address: Mithatpaşa Mah. National Sovereignty cad.no:xnumx, 131 Adapazari / Sakarya / TURKEY c) Telephone number: 54100 90 264 (Internal: 2751660) d) Fax number: 3441 90 264 d) Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org are related staff: email@example.com. e) Related Unit: Purchasing Department - Foreign Trade Branch Office 2751679. Bidders, tender details of Foreign Trade Branch iler
- Adana - Mersin railway 4 is even being removed, signaling system is renewed 13/08/2012 State Railways 6. The Regional Directorate is developing a new project to make the train journey comfortable, safe and more economical. According to the project; Adana Mersin will be removed from four evenings, the turnstile system will be brought to the ratio of illegal passengers will be prevented, the ticket can not pass through the turnstile, freight and other trains will be more comfortable. With the signaling system to be completed in October of 2013, train accidents will no longer happen. Authorities, the recently launched Anatolian-branded train sets increased the number of passengers, said: mark Currently, the 5 set into service. These are domestic production. All the comforts were considered for the passengers in these sets. So our passengers are now Dolayısıyla
- British Crossrail railway center part signs contract with Siemens - Invensys Rail consortium for signaling system installation 13/11/2012 British Crossrail has signed a contract with Siemens - Invensys Rail consortium for the installation of railway center section signaling system. The contract covers the commissioning, design, production, supply, installation and testing of a train control system for the central division of Crossrail. The new signaling system will be installed along the lines of the Crossrail route between the Great Western Main Line and the Great Eastern Main Line. For more information about News please click: Raillynews Source: Raillynews
- National Railway Signaling System project is silently executed 08/02/2013 National Railway Signaling System project is silently running the National Railway Signaling System project silently running said that the Lightning, said: 'One of the most difficult work is signalization. In the signalization, unfortunately we have not yet been freed from external dependence. Therefore, Istanbul Technical University, TUBITAK and Railways started a project. The purpose of this project is to establish a domestic signal system. The software is also important here. So 3.5 and 10 a train per minute when you remove the trains with each other without any damage to safety must be operated. Signaling is a must for the safety of train operations. In this regard from the external dependence da
- National Signaling in Railways 01/08/2012 The signaling system, which is as important as the infrastructure works and rail installation in the railways, will also be national. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), TUBITAK-BİLGEM and Istanbul Technical University has developed in collaboration with the National Railway Signaling System. Thanks to the system planned to be implemented on the 6 thousand 100 kilometer railway line which is not the first stage signaling system, about 2 will be kept in the state safe deposit box. According to the AA correspondent, TCDD, 2009 in 10. Transportation set out in the Council Meeting "Developing the domestic rail industry" acting in line with the objectives of TCDD, Turkey's first indigenous signaling system was put into practice. TCDD, TUBITAK-BİLGEM and Istanbul T
- The signaling will be national 2 will remain in the cash register 02/08/2012 The signaling system, which is as important as the infrastructure works and rail installation in the railways, will be national after that. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), TUBITAK-BİLGEM and Istanbul Technical University has developed in collaboration with the National Railway Signaling System. Thanks to the system planned to be implemented on the 6 thousand 100 kilometer railway line which is not the first stage signaling system, about 2 will be kept in the state safe deposit box. Minister Yıldırım: "TURKEY offering a bright future ... 'Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, targets not only to make roads, stating that they are struggling to strengthen even the revival of all relevant sectors, he said:' 'in Turkey ...
- National signaling to railways 07/02/2013 Railways to the national signaling Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), TUBITAK-BİLGEM and developed in collaboration with Istanbul Technical University National Railway Signaling has reached the end of the system. The system, which was commissioned at Adapazarı Mithatpaşa Station and implemented without any problems for 1 years, will be implemented in Afyon-Denizli-Isparta line following the approval of TCDD Board of Directors. The railway system, which is as important as infrastructure works and rail laying, will be national in the Railways, which has ended its foreign dependence on many issues with the steps it has taken so far and the investments it has made so far. 2009 in 10. TCDD, TÜBİTAK-BİLGEM and İstanbul Ş
- National Signalization to High Speed Train 04/08/2014 National Signaling for High-Speed Train: The BİLGEM Institute has provided local development of signaling systems that provide transportation security in the railways produced jointly by TCDD and ITU. As a pilot application, the system used in Sakarya-Mithatpaşa Station received full marks with its safety level, performance, functionality and easy operation. Within the scope of the dissemination of the system, the signaling systems of the 500 km railway area were renewed.
- In national project, national product will be used 25/05/2016 National project will be used in the national project: Istanbul Grand Airport (IGA) Airports Director (CEO) Yusuf Akçayoğlu, airport construction and after the process of themselves, even if disadvantaged, even if they want to use local products and the intentions in this regard is serious, he said. Istanbul Grand Airport (IGA) Top Manager of Airports (CEO) Yusuf Akçayoğlu said that they would use local products even if they were disadvantaged, and they were serious about their intentions. Akçayoğlu, Istanbul Chamber of Industry (ISO) members visited the construction of the New Airport to the journalists before the event gave information about the latest situation in the construction of the airport. More…
- Tender Announcement: Azerbaijan Railway Trade and Transportation Facility Project 25 kV 50 Hz Power System Installation and Facility Design, Supply and Signal System Installation on Baku-Boyuk-Kesik corridor (Special notice) 18/02/2013 The Republic of Azerbaijan received a large loan from the World Bank for the Azerbaijan Railway Trade and Transportation Facility Project. In this context, 25 kV 50 Hz Power System Installation and Facility Design, Supply and Signal System Installation on Baku-Boyuk-Kesik line of Azerbaijan Railways will be made. Within the scope of Azerbaijan Railway Trade and Transportation Facility Project: 1. Design Services 2. Signaling system installation 3. Communication system interface into 4. 5 installation of railroad crossings that will operate to full activity. 6 replacing all switching machines along the railway. Stacking of all existing equipment at storage center points 7. Installation of Baku Control Center Tender Bak
- Signaling System Found But 09/04/2014 Signalization System Established But: The signalization system in Adana, where the school is located at the junction signaling system is rejected after the death of the teacher signaling system is not working for days. Since the houses and schools were built right next to the Yeşil Bulvar in the central Sarıçam district of Adana, a bridge was built to cross the road to the entrance and exit of the boulevard. Although it was one of the most used boulevards in Adana, no signalization was made after the bridge was built. There were many accidents and accidents during the school entrance and exit hours. Uğur Avşar, teacher of TOKİ Köprülü High School, conducting signaling from the school administration to the intersection Bun
- Repair the signaling system 15/10/2014 The signaling system should be repaired: Some drivers who want to reactivate the traffic signaling system that crashed due to the events say, ye In the absence of signaling, invisible accidents are unavoidable Sinyal. DRIVERS DRIVER Some drivers in the city who want to activate the signaling system, which is the target of the demonstrators, said that they came to the nose with invisible accidents. Turgut Özal boulevard mainly on the city's main streets and intersections signaling that a large part of the signaling system is not working, said the following; Çalış Invisible accidents are inevitable due to the fact that the signaling system has not worked for a week. Even at smart junctions, signaling doesn't work. We expect the municipality to activate the signaling system as soon as possible.
- Ereğlide Signaling System Renewed 07/11/2014 Ereğlide Signaling System is being renewed: Ereğli District Municipality of Konya and Konya Metropolitan Municipality continue to work on changing the signaling and traffic signs in the district. Memorial Street Atatürk Boulevard Ereğli Municipality before the intersection and fire brigade teams continue to work at the intersection, Eregli signaling work at all intersections said they will renew. Within the scope of the project which was realized jointly by Ereğli Municipality and Konya Metropolitan Municipality, the teams that will complete the infrastructure works will carry out signalization installation works first. Signalization of iron used in the past as the teams, the new signalization is plastic and LEDs in the middle of the lights will be reflected in the lights more powerful, he said. In big cities…
- Led light signaling system 14/11/2014 Led light signaling system: Aksaray now illuminates the lights of the traffic lights with the led lights. Aksaray Municipality, which initiated renovation works in the traffic signaling system, aims to increase the security in traffic by developing modern systems. According to the system that started to implement the new traffic lights, the poles of the traffic lights in the same color warns the drivers from a long distance. Officials of the Directorate of Municipal Transportation Services stated that they started to implement the led light system in Aksaray in order to increase the safety in traffic and prevent accidents, aya Mr. Haluk Şahin Yazgı, Mayor of Aksaray, and his team, as in every field, also have access to transportation and traffic Belediye
- Bologna model signaling system moves to Eskişehir-Balıkesir line 29/04/2013 Bologna model of the signaling system Eskisehir-moving Balikesir line Eskişehir-Balikesir European Union of the railway line (EU) of the work to be modernized in accordance with the norms expected to be completed in the year 2014, the important European "super-integrated" one of the featured centers with the Bologna model is unique in Turkey is being implemented. importance of rail transport in Turkey every day more and more, while parallel to modernize the railway lines, increasing the need for renewal. The main elements of this are the safe realization of the railway traffic on the railway lines, the more efficient use of railway lines, the optimization of the time, frequency and capacities of the trains on a line.
- Tender Announcement: Signal Energy and Fiber Optic Cables Obtaining Work (Within the Scope of Establishing a Local Signaling System for Garages and Stations in the Germencik-Denizli Line Section) 07/05/2013 TCDD Operations 3 District Directorate Signal Energy and Fiber Optic Cables Obtaining Works SUBJECT OF TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Information on business administration 1.1. The owner of the business administration; a) Name: TCDD xnumx.bölg Directorate b) Address: Atatürk Caddesi No: 3 / A 121 Alsancak-IZMIR c) Telephone number: 35220 0 232 464 31 / 31 d) Fax number: 4108 0 232 463 16 - 22 464 77 e) Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org dir. f) Name / Surname / Title of the Personnel concerned: Ali BENİCE / Commission Chief 3. The bidders have the above address and adres
- TCDD Local Signaling and Telecommunications System tender will be started 24/05/2013 TCDD Afyonkarahisar - Denizli - Isparta - Burdur Line Project After the completion of the negotiations with TUBITAK, the preparation of the Local Signaling and Telecommunications System tender will begin. New developments on the Project of Afyonkarahisar - Denizli - Isparta - Burdur Line Local Signaling and Telecommunication System which will be realized by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Following the completion of the negotiations with TUBITAK, tender preparation activities will be started. After the completion of the preparation of the specifications and the necessary approvals, the authorities announced that the tender announcement was made in the first half of 2013 or in the first half of 2014.
- Tender Announcement: Establishment of uninterruptible power supply and construction works (for signaling system between Eskişehir and Samsun) 11/06/2013 TCDD Facility 2.BÖLGE MÜDÜRLÜĞÜ Establishment of uninterruptible power supply and construction works (for the signaling system of Eskişehir-Samsun) SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND ISSUES RELATED TO THE SUBMISSION Article 1- Information on the business administration 1.1. The owner of the business administration; a) Name: TCDD Enterprise 2.BÖLGE DIRECTORATE Procurement and Service Procurement Tender Commission b) Address: Behiçbey / ANKARA c) Phone number: 0312 211 14 49 d) Fax number: 0312 211 12 25 e) e-mail address: www.tcdd .gov.tr f) Name / Surname / Title of the Personnel concerned: Basri MELETLİ / Commission Manager 1.2. Tenderers, the above information about the tender, iler
- TCDD's Signalization System is Renewed 14/07/2013 TCDD's Signalization System is Renewed: In order to control the signaling system of the barriers in the level crossings connected to TCDD from a single center, 3. work started on the Izmir-Manisa-Bandirma line known as the region. Work on ongoing infrastructure preparations is expected to last at least two years. Once the preparations are complete, level crossing barriers will automatically become sensitive to the train. Barriers in the passages can be controlled from Izmir Traffic Control Center. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), a feverish work was started in the attached Manisa Train Station. Barriers in level crossings were to be controlled from a single center by signaling system. Operation 3. Izmir-Manisa-Bandirma line known as the region bölge
- Afyonkarahisar-Denizli-Isparta-Burdur Line Project Talks with TÜBİTAK for domestic signaling and telecommunications system tender 02/08/2013 TCDD Afyonkarahisar-Denizli-Isparta-Burdur Line Project Talks with TÜBİTAK for the tender of the local signaling and telecommunication system are carried out by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD). related new developments recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; After the completion of the negotiations, the tender announcement is expected to be made in the first half of 2014 after the completion of the preparatory works and the necessary approvals. The length of the signaling and telecommunication system planned to be constructed is approximately ve
- Domestic signaling system in rail systems 21/10/2013 Rail systems in local signaling system was made: Turkey's first indigenous signaling projects, ITU Faculty of Electrical and Electronics Industrial Automation Laboratory of the TUBITAK-BİLGEM, complete with TCDD and cooperation of ITU. Turkey's first indigenous signaling projects, ITU Faculty of Electrical and Electronics Industrial Automation Laboratory of the TUBITAK-BİLGEM was made with TCDD and cooperation of ITU. The project coordinator of ITU Dr. M. Turan Söylemez, TCDD, 10 thousand km at the moment there is a rail network, but it is not close to the 85 signaling in the portion, he said. According to the information given by Söylemez, the system was set up in Adapazarı-Mithatpaşa Station in the scope of the project, all tests were carried out and z