Turkmenistan President Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov invited Afghanistan President Hamid Karzai to his country. Berdimuhamedov and Karzai will participate in the groundbreaking ceremony of the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway project.
Berdimuhamedov sent the invitation letter with Foreign Minister and Deputy Head of State Rashid Meredov. Minister Meredov was accepted by the Afghan leader Karzai in the capital Kabul. Karzai thanked Turkmenistan for the invitation and expressed his gratitude to Turkmenistan for its assistance in the establishment of peace in Afghanistan. Karzai reminded that Turkmenistan provides cheap electricity to the country and stated that Ashgabat has provided humanitarian assistance to all.
Ashgabat focuses on rail transportation in the region and wants to accelerate the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway project. Within the scope of the project, the railway between Atamurat-Imamnazar and 85 will be constructed. The second leg of the project will be laid on the 38 kilometer road from Imamnazar to the Andhoy region of Afghanistan. These railroad tracks will be carried out with Turkmenistan's financial resources.
Source : I www.haberaktuel.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Manisa TSO Halkalı Participated in the Groundbreaking Ceremony of the Customs Directorate 19/09/2013 Manisa TSO Halkalı Participated in the Groundbreaking Ceremony of the Customs Directorate: Manisa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MTSO), to be built in Büyükçekmece Halkalı Participated in the groundbreaking ceremony of the New Facilities of the Customs Directorate (Logistics Center). Customs and Tourism Enterprises (GTİ) continue their new investments at full speed. GTI, which has modernized its customs gates since 2005, now has a Build-Operate-Transfer Model Halkalı He's renewing his customs. Manisa Chamber of Commerce and Industry, which is also a partner of the Customs and Tourism Enterprises Trade Corporation (GTİ) by Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) model will be built in Büyükçekmece Halkalı Customs Directorate New Facilities (Logistics Center) Gümrük
- ÇTSO Halkalı Customs Directorate Facilities attended the groundbreaking ceremony 28/09/2013 ÇTSO Halkalı Customs Directorate Facilities attended the groundbreaking ceremony:Çerkezköy Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ÇTSO) will be built in Büyükçekmece Halkalı Participated in the groundbreaking ceremony of the Customs Directorate of New Facilities (Logistics Center) CONDUCTED WITH INTENSIVE PARTICIPATION With the Build-Operate Transfer model, it will be rebuilt in Büyükçekmece. Halkalı The Customs Directorate of Plant (Logistic Center) groundbreaking ceremony, Turkey Chambers and Stock Exchanges Union (TOBB) President Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu, Customs and Trade Minister Hayati Yazici, the deputies was held with the participation of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges president and bureaucrats. "WE ARE HAPPENING TO MAKE A HAPPY BUSINESS" In terms of today's Turkish business and foreign trade "
- Turkmenistan Afghanistan Tajikistan Railway Construction Begins with the Participation of 3 Country President 06/06/2013 The first rails of the 850-kilometer Atamurat-Imamnazar-Akina-Andhoi railway were laid at the ceremony near the city of Atamurat, the capital of Turkmenistan, Ashgabat. Speaking at the ceremony, the President of Turkmenistan Berdimuhamedov, with the implementation of the project in terms of social-economic development is not only limited to participating countries, but also would contribute significantly to the countries of the region, he said. Berdimuhamedov, this project will further consolidate the friendship between countries, he said. Afghan President Karzai stressed that they would mobilize all the means to complete the construction of the railway in a short time and added that they would complete the construction in less than expected time. Karzai thanked the Turkmen government for its contribution to the start of the project for its social and economic assistance. Ai
- The foundation of the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway project will be laid 03/06/2013 The foundation of the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway project is being laid. The groundbreaking ceremony to be held in 5 in June, hosted by Turkmenistan President Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov, is expected to be attended by Afghan President Hamid Karzai and Tajikistan President Imamali Rahman. Afghanistan and Tajikistan Heads of State will participate in the groundbreaking ceremony to be held in Atamurat city of Turkmenistan hosted by Berdimuhamedov. The leader of the three countries, the 20 March 2013 in the tripartite summit in Ashgabat, signed the project in question. Ashgabat administration, which gives weight to railway transportation in the region, wants to accelerate Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway project. Within the scope of the project, the railway between Atamurat-Imamnazar and 85 will be constructed. The second leg of the project Pro
- Nazarbayev will attend railway opening ceremony in Turkmenistan 26/11/2014 Nazarbayev will attend the opening ceremony of the railway in Turkmenistan: Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev will visit Turkmenistan. Nazarbayev will participate in the opening ceremony of the Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan-Iran railway line project in December. Iranian President Hassan Rouhani is also expected to attend the opening ceremony of the Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan-Iran railway line project, which was constructed within the scope of the North-South Railway project that will connect Central Asia to the Persian Gulf. The 3 railway line, which will be put into service with the participation of the head of state 3, will shorten the road to the Persian Gulf by 600. Last year, Nazarbayev and Berdimuhamedov opened the Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan line of this railway with an official ceremony. The first part of the project started in 2007, Kazakhstan, within the 146 bölüm
- Mhpden Criticism for İzbann's Groundbreaking Ceremony 08/12/2012 Criticism of Mhp at Izbara's Groundbreaking Construction 6 station in the Cumovası-Torbalı area of İZBAN, the foundation of the 9 highway overpass, the first rail source was carried out with a ceremony, the ceremony attracted the reaction of the MHP voters. Making a press statement yesterday, MHP Torbalı District Chairman Yurdadoğ Mutlu, the Ministry of Transport and the Metropolitan Municipality of Izmir as they come to their minds, high-speed train for the line did not remember the opening, he said. Mutlu said, temel They put two stones, laying the foundation. They're tying four iron, they're grounding again. People are bored of this situation, Bu he said. Criticism from Mhp to the Izbann's Groundbreaking Ceremony XnumX year between Aliağa and Cumaovası within the framework of Egeray Project esi
- Invitation from President Karabacak to the Groundbreaking Ceremony of Darıca-Gebze Metro 20/10/2018 Darıca Mayor Şükrü Karabacak invited all Darıca people to the groundbreaking ceremony of the Darıca - Gebze Metro Line to be held on Saturday October at 20. . Gebze - Darica Metro, which will be realized with the participation of our Parliament Speaker Binali Yildirim, is a great investment for all Kocaeli. I would like to say that Gebze - Darica Metro, which will be the biggest investment of our Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality until today, will cost 5 billion liras and will be beneficial to our region and our country. 2022 ...
- Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway project 03/02/2014 Turkmenistan condemned this country because of Tajikistan's unilateral statement on the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway project. Turkmenistan Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement, General Director of Tajikistan State Railways Amanulla Hikmetulla'nın Russian Ria Novosti news agency published in the comments were criticized. Tajik official, said the railroad project in Afghanistan-Tajikistan on the route to the agreement with the Kabul administration is not given meaning, said the statement, the parties to the project as the country's information outside the information and the agreement was expressed concern. … According to the international norms, the preparation and implementation of multilateral projects should be based on mutual equality and respect, ve said in a statement, leading to the bias of unilateral action in the implementation of the project.
- Tajikistan-Turkmenistan-Afghanistan railway 16/12/2014 Foreign Minister of Tajikistan Hamrahan Zarifi described the railway construction project that will connect his country with Afghanistan and Turkmenistan as "steel ties of friendship". Zarifi, who made a statement to the Tajik press, said that the implementation of the regional railway construction project connecting Tajikistan, Afghanistan and Turkmenistan would be a very important link for the countries in the Asian continent, and stressed that the construction of this railway was "steel ties of friendship". In this context, mentioning the importance of the geographical location of Tajikistan Zarifi, the country's West and East, South-East Asia and Europe at the intersection of roads that connect the countries, he said. Zarifi, the realization of the mentioned railway project, the reconstruction of Afghanistan and the Zar
- Tajikistan-Afghanistan-Turkmenistan Railway Financing Stopped 16/12/2015 The Asian Development Bank has temporarily halted the financing of the railway passing through Afghanistan for security reasons. The Asian Development Bank has reportedly suspended the construction of Tajikistan-Afghanistan-Turkmenistan railway construction temporarily on the grounds of security problems. The bank's Tajikistan representative Si Si Yu told reporters that the bank has halted the financing of Tajikistan-Afghanistan-Turkmenistan railway construction due to the increasing tensions in Afghanistan. Stating that the security level in Afghanistan is very low Yu, "However, Turkmenistan, the railway has completed the construction of the part of the land through its territory, but we do not want to make a railway construction in a place that is not guaranteed. This is very dangerous," he said. Yu is the most important of the route Yu