Demanding to Train High Speed 2016 to Antalya is Imagination
Antalya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ATSO) presidential candidate Ali Rıza Akıncı, Antalya is an important city, in order to meet the needs and development of ATSO in parallel with the central administration needed a formation to ensure the work, he said.
Akıncı stated that the call for the demands of the city should be made in accordance with the economic opportunities of the city and that the call should be made in accordance with the economic opportunities of the city. He said ası Let's go to Expo 2016 by high-speed train yatırım by ATSO President Çetin Osman Budak.
Akinci, hayal Less than three years before the 2016 to train the train to demand to train only imagination. Everyone knows that the highway and the highway between the two neighboring cities can not be completed yet, but the project tender has not been prepared yet and the project has not been launched. How accurate is it for a right investment to create public opinion, even with incorrect timing, to collect signatures? Doğru
In the new era for the presidential nomination last name Ali Riza Akinci ATSO stressing that one of Turkey's largest 5 room, "message that such a room and give the public the goals should be realistic," he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- To deprive the people of Mersin 30/10/2012 In the city center, eight hundred and fifty thousand inhabitants, tax revenues in Mersin, Turkey, which is the sixth city in the direction it is unfair to be tried to be predominantly urban transportation is still full of Mersin. As the city's population, which ranks tenth in Mersin in Turkey "LRT" is a big loss for the realization of urban failure. There are two sides. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality and Government. Ir Light Rail System Project beri has been on the agenda since 2000 and it is the subject of continuous polemics among the parties. The people of Mersin do not know the truth of the work. The main reason for writing this article is to find an answer to the question of who is right and who is right. Yazıy
- As Eltaş Transformer, we want to serve our country 18/04/2013 Transformers ELTAS as we want to serve our country as in the whole world in the new era in the development of railways and rail systems Turkey, was adopted as state policy and continue to increase investment. Güre stressed that there is a serious leap forward in the rail systems in recent years:: We, as Eltaş, would like to serve our country and take part in our products. The glass-fiber technology we use in production is the most suitable technology to produce high performance transformers suitable for the desired load classes in rail systems. In recent years, İzmir has been carrying out significant breakthroughs in industry and production. …
- Tender Announcement: Multi-Purpose Light Source (In order to interfere with possible failures during navigation on vehicles towed and towed) 05/06/2013 General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Purpose Multi-Purpose Light Source TENDER SUBJECT OF TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Information on the business administration 1.1.Operating the business owner; Name: TCDD General Directorate Address: Talatpaşa Avenue 06330 Gar-ALTINDAĞ-ANKARA / TURKEY Telephone number: 90.312.309 05 15 / 4449-4419-4149 Fax number: 90.312.311 53 05 E-mail address: email@example.com is the name of the relevant staff .untilı edunvanı: Çiğdem KARABULUT Engineer, Tuncay BİBER Branch Manager 1.2. The tenderers can obtain information about the tender by contacting the personnel from the above addresses and numbers. Article 2--
- Turkish Council to convene Türk Close to Far Türk 14/08/2013 Turkish Council will be gathered to meet "the Far Away": 15-16 will be held in Gebele, Azerbaijan in August, with the participation of President Gül. At the Summit, transportation and connection issues will be discussed. -The Secretary General of the Turkish Council Akıncı: "We have focused on the entire Caspian pass. A truck from Central Asia comes from Iran using the Caspian crossing instead of passing through Russia". removal of barriers to non-physical later to also continue the infrastructure work for both road and rail. Turkish speaking Countries cooperation Council (Turkish Council) member of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Turkey to remove any steps in the transport sector which is of great importance in the development of concrete cooperation ...
- Renewal of Göztepe station 28/05/2014 Renovation of the Göztepe station is a must: the only link connecting the Anatolian and European sides before the Bosphorus Bridge was Haydarpaşa Train Station. From Anatolia by train, Haydarpaşa the ferry boarding the pier, from there to the European side. Due to the fact that the bridge was built and road transportation became more frequent, Haydarpaşa left behind its old busy days. However, Haydarpaşa was where most people suffered, passed through, waited in the hall, said goodbye to a relative, cried on their platform or hugged their last time. It wasn't just friends, friends, soldiers. It was the point where they experienced their reunions as separations. This door opened to Anatolia is also a series of Anadolu
- Mechel receives certification to supply rail to Russian railways 01/07/2015 Mechel has received the necessary certification to supply rail to Russian railways: The Russian mining and steel company Mechel has announced that it has received a certificate of conformity indicating that it complies with the requirements of the technical regulation of the customs union for rails up to 100 meters length. With this document, Mechel will start to supply the products of Chelyabinsk Metallurgical Plant (CMP), which is a subsidiary of the Russian railways. With the special heat treatment technology used in the rolling mill, high performance, superior wear resistance and long life rail and structure profile can be produced.
- 2014 to Istanbul's fast train 3. airport reaches 2016 10/09/2012 TRANSPORTATION Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim gave a clear date for the two giant projects. Minister Yıldırım said that they aim to open the first phase of the third airport to Istanbul from 2016. Yildirim, Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train will be launched at the beginning of the 2014 announced. Speaking at the opening of the AIREX Fair yesterday, Yildirim said that the congestion in Ataturk Airport was not sustainable in the long term. Yildirim ver So we decided to make the new Istanbul Airport. We started the process. Our target is to start the construction of this airport in a short time and to take part in the first part of the airport which will partially relax the traffic from here since 2016. So in transit…
- High-speed train will end at 2016 21/11/2012 The project, which is planned to be built by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments covering the provinces of ANTALYA, Konya, Aksehir, Nevsehir and Kayseri, was discussed by Konakli Mayor Abdullah Sonmez and a small number of people in Alanya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ALTSO). The project coordinator Gülçin Dalgıç said that ç The population of our country is insufficient when the economic potential is taken into consideration. Konu Diver, "In Turkey, the railway network passes through the 81 of our city. The low geometric and physical standards of the existing lines limit the line capacities. They prevent the modern management of the lines. The share of our railways in the nationwide freight transportation."
- Eskişehir-Antalya high-speed train to start at 2016 28/04/2015 Eskişehir-Antalya high-speed train will begin at 2016: The former Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Lütfi Elvan said that the construction of the Eskişehir-Afyon-Isparta-Burdur and Antalya high-speed train lines will start at 2016. Ak Parti Burdur deputy candidate presentation meeting was held in Hüsnü Bayer Indoor Sports Hall with the participation of Latiffi Elvan, candidate of the 1. President of Antalya Province Rıza Sümer, Burdur Province President Ömer Bütüner, deputy candidates, mayors and citizens attended the meeting, Lütfi Elvan said, "We will continue to serve you. but ancak
- When will a high-speed train arrive? 23/02/2013 When will a high-speed train arrive? CUMHURİYET People's Party (CHP) Antalya Deputy Av. Gürkut Acar, Antalya's long-standing agenda on the agenda once again brought the agenda of the TGNA. Acar, "the port city of Antalya to connect the inner regions of the railway or high-speed train line will be made when?" He said. CHP, the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim demanded to respond to the request, the port cities are usually connected to railways and inner areas, sea-rail freight and passenger transportation is continued efficiently, he said. 'TOURISM SUPPORT DATA' in the world and Turkey that there were many instances of it ...
- Everybody agrees for a high-speed train to Antalya (Video) 09/04/2013 ANNOUNCEMENT TO AN ACADEMIC TO COME TO ISTANBUL ANTALYA The president of ANTALYA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY CELEBRATED THE OD 1 MILLION SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN m SUPPORTED BY OSCE BUDAK FOR THE FAST TRAIN OF ANTALYA. BUDAK'S NEAR THE NEIGHBOR THROUGH KONYA AND THROUGH AFYON'S FAST TRAIN LINE TO ANTALYA, ISPARTA AND BURDUR'S INTENDED INTO THE IDEA IS SUPPORTED BY THE CITY'S FRIENDS. PREPARATIONS FOR THE EXPO 2016 ARE SEEN AS A FAST TRAIN IN ANTALYA, ONE OF THE LARGEST DEFECTS IN THIS BECAUSE OF THIS IMPORTANT ORGANIZATION. ANTALYA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY CHAIRMAN OSMAN BUDAK, THE GOVERNMENT TO TAKE THE ATTENTION OF THIS CONCERN 1 MILLION SIGNATURE AN
- Rapid train to Antalya 30/07/2013 Antalya Airport: The city center route and main station plan were prepared for the Antalya-Kayseri High Speed Train Project on the 5 kilometer, where the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments prepared the project with the cost of 520 Million TL. In the project related to the route and main station center prepared and presented at the request of the Ministry, Manavgat was connected to Gebiz via Serik and from here to the north, Çığlık, Kepez and the Zoo were combined with the station in Antalya-Eskişehir high speed train project. TARGETED PASSENGER BOARD AK Party, the deputy of the Republic of Antalya, made a proposal for the project prepared at the request of the Ministry ED
- High-speed train to Antalya from Eroglu 13/08/2013 Eroğlu'dan Antalya high-speed train gospel: RAMAZAN Feast in his home spent in the Forest and Water Affairs Minister Veysel Eroglu, Afyonkarahisar, as well as visited the town 11. 9, the second day of the festival, came to Afyonkarahisar in August, and Eroğlu attended the celebration ceremonies. Eroğlu, who gave the gospel of investment in every national and religious holiday, did not break the tradition at this time. Eroğlu gave 69 facility worth a million TL worth of 5 facility to Afyonkarahisar. Veysel Eroğlu praised the government's investments in transportation. Eroğlu stated that they invested in every area of transportation, especially Afyonkarahisar Ulaşım
- Fast train will pass tangential to Antalya 22/10/2013 Fast train will be tangent to Antalya: Ak Parti Antalya deputy Sadik Badak criticized the rapid train contradiction of the Metropolitan Municipality and the past 40 of the zoning plan, and said, "According to the proposal of the Metropolitan Municipality, the fast train will be tangent to Antalya." AK Party Antalya deputy Sadık Badak 50 years of life in the center of Muratpasa and Kalekapisi Antalya-Port-Aksu and Lara-Organized Industry has spent between the 25 5 year-long 50 has found the opportunity to review the metropolitan city near the XNUMX. In recent years in Antalya, the city traffic problem, unexplained boulevards, distorted planning, over-concentrated neighborhoods from the public, public officials and muhtars Antalya
- A fast train to Antalya 06/03/2014 Antalya will be the fastest train: CHP Antalya Deputy Av. Gürkut Acar, the West Ring Road expropriation and the Antalya Railway Project in response to the question left unresponsive, "AKP does not have a responsibility against Antalya?" Said CHP Antalya deputy Gürkut Acar, Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan's response According to the motion in question, Antalya West Ring Road, 20.11.2012 and 15.02.2013 dated two separate questions and the proposal on the question of 15.02.2013 rail connection on the long-standing question, he said. Acar, ı The Western Ring Road which is of great importance for Antalya transportation “
- ATSO President Budak: The expressions of high-speed train to Antalya do not reflect the truth 04/02/2015 ATSO President Budak: Antalya to express the future of high-speed train does not reflect the reality.Antalya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ATSO) President Cetin Osman Budak, Antalya to facilitate the transportation of tourists to the western districts of the airport in the region of Finike-Demre-Kas proposed to build the proposal. ATSO, Kumluca Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KUTSO) and Kumluca Commodity Exchange (KUTBO) held a joint board meeting. The first joint board meeting was held in KUTSO Kumluca central service building. ATSO President Çetin Osman Budak, KUTSO President Murat Hüdavendigar Günay, KUTBO President Fatih Durdaş, board members and council members attended. The problems of the West Antalya region Batı
- High-speed train to Antalya 20/10/2015 Highlights of the high-speed train to Antalya: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Feridun Bilgin, Antalya to connect the inner regions are preparing to train high-speed lines, he said. Bilgin noted that the city would be open to its surroundings and to the world if the transportation alternative developed in a city. Therefore, Antalya, Konya, Aksaray, Nevsehir, Kayseri, again Antalya, Isparta, Burdur, Afyonkarahisar, Kutahya, Eskisehir said that they are planning to complete their study projects related to high speed train lines next year. Bilgin, "642 km-long Antalya-Kayseri high-speed train lines are projected in cuts. We made the project tenders of the Eskişehir section this year. Evaluation work is in progress. Afyonkarahisar Bil
- Fast train coming to Antalya 20/02/2017 Antalya high speed train comes: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Eskişehir to Afyonkarahisar via Antalya will be connected by high-speed train, he said. On the other hand, Minister Arslan announced that the domestic diesel engine produced by TULOMSAS is ready for mass production. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, High Speed Train will be produced in Eskişehir TÜLOMSAŞ Factory, said: Tren We will do the High Speed Train ourselves, we will not be enough to use in our country, we will export all over the world, cilik he said. Minister Ahmet Arslan, who came to Eskişehir to Antalya, first visited Governor Azmi Çelik in his office. Minister Arslan told reporters, lam We gladly see that millions et
- 2016 with minibuses 15/10/2014 2016'de card-based period of minibuses: Istanbul, happy to hear the news came from the metropolitan. Istanbulkartla minibuses to be started to work. The application will be implemented in all minibuses until 2016. The Istanbul-based strategic plan covering 2015-2019 years is aimed at radical transformations in Istanbul. 5 million TL in the year 128,6 in Istanbul, 5,1 billion TL in the expansion of green areas and 21,5 billion in rail systems in Istanbul were planned to be spent. 50 bridge will be renewed and strengthened over the next 5 year, rail system length will increase by 140%. All buses, minibuses and taxis will be made suitable for disabled people and minibuses will be boarded in Istanbul. Minibuses, taxis and services up to 2019 X
- Mecidiyeköy-Çamlıca cable car line entered the IMM's budget 2016 Mec 12/11/2015 The Mecidiyeköy-Çamlıca cable car entered the 2016 büt budget of the IMM: 2016 investment budget of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality was determined as 16 billion 100 million liras. Mecidiyeköy-Çamlıca cable car and İstiklal Street arrangement were included in the investment plans. 2016 year 2016 billion 16 million pounds in the 100 Year Investment and Service Program prepared by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) was determined. In the prepared budget, 5 has received the transportation of the lion's share of the billion 510 million 666 thousand pounds (44,7). According to the amount of expenditure on the basis of the Directorate, the European Side Rail Systems Directorate has the highest number of X
- Mecidiyeköy - Zincirlikuyu - Altunizade - Camlica Break Ropeway Project tender is expected to be held at 2016 31/12/2015 Istanbul BB Mecidiyekoy - Zincirlikuyu - Altunizade - Camlica Ropeway Project The tender is expected to be built in the first half of 2016. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The cable car line will be 10 km long. The tender is expected to take place in the first half of 2016. When the line is completed, the journey time will be 22 minutes. The route of the cable car line is as follows: - Mecidiyeköy - Zincirlikuyu - Altunizade - Büyük Çamlıca - Küçük Çamlıca - Cami Reference: Investments 1177 / T
- Spil Mountain Investments to be Completed at 2016 22/01/2016 Spil Mountain Investments will be Completed at 2016: Ministry of Forestry and Water Affairs Deputy Undersecretary Ibrahim Ciftci said that the aim of the project is to complete the projects at the 2016 by recalling the completion of the ropeway, health and sports hotel auctions. Ibrahim Çiftçi, Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Forestry and Water Affairs, recalled that the ropeway, health and sports hotel tenders, which are among the investments of Spil Mountain, are completed and that the projects are aimed to be completed at 2016. Nature Conservation and National Parks 4. Ciftci participated in the studies on feeding the wild animals on the Spil Mountain by the Regional Directorate and made observations at Spil Mountain National Park Administration Visitor and Research Center. Here…
- Harameyn railway will be available at 2016 27/03/2014 Harameyn railway will be ready at 2016: Harameyn railway project that will connect Saudi Arabia's Mecca and Medina cities will be completed in 2016. Mohammad al-Suveyket, the head of the Saudi Railways Organization, said earlier that the project would end in December 2015. According to local media reports, El Suveyket said that up to now, only 50 of the project could be completed and trains would be tested in 2015. Previously, the cost of 11,1 billion dollars projected and cost of the project to pass through Jeddah and 14 billion dollars were reviewed again. It is noted that the speed of trains can reach up to 360 kilometers per hour. Groundwork in the first phase of the project, Pro
- 2016 to boil under the throat | Eurasian Tunnel 30/10/2014 Under the Bosphorus, 2016 will boil the car: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan said that the Eurasia Tunnel, which will provide the highway crossing under the Bosphorus, will be completed by the end of 2016. The work in the tunnel, which is planned to be reduced to 15 minutes, is now under the sea level 95 meter from Göztepe to Kazlıçeşme. Elvan, who explained that the 5.4 kilometer of the 1.27 kilometer below the sea was completed, said, inin The end of the underpass will be completed. It's a 2015 kilometer tunnel. The European side of it is the 14.6 kilometer, six 5.4 kilometers from the Bosphorus, the Asian side Avrupa
- Hollande: Construction of the Lyon-Torino railway will start at 2016 (Video) 25/02/2015 Hollande: The construction of the Lyon-Torino railway will start at 2016. French President Francois Hollande and Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi met at the Elysee Palace in Paris. The main agenda of the two leaders was the controversial railway project to be built between the city of Lyon in France and Turin, Italy. Hollande stated that the construction of the railway will start at 2016: sadece We can say that the Lyon-Torino railway line is not just a project at the moment, but the construction will start. It will take some time for this project to bear fruit but we will not step back and there is no obstacle in the completion of the project. In Environmental groups will damage the nature of the construction of the railway at