High-speed trains are changing transport habits. According to the statement made by the General Directorate of TCDD, 8 in the world of YHT technology, 6 in Europe. Ranked in Turkey, it opened the Ankara-Istanbul YHT Project Ankara-Eskişehir section of the company in March 13 2009. With the commissioning of the HRCs, the share of bus transportation between Ankara and Eskişehir fell from 55 to 10, while the share of private transportation decreased from 37 to 18. The share of the train on this line increased from 8 to 72.
With the opening of the Ankara-Konya YHT line on 24 August 2011, the share of the bus in transportation has decreased from 70 to 18 and the share of private vehicle with 29 has dropped to 17. This is even the share of the non-share of the train after the XHT 65 share received.
Eskişehir-Konya YHT line was opened on 23 March 2013. The travel time between the two cities by bus was 5.5 hours.
Eskişehir-İstanbul YHT line is constructed with double line, electric, signal and high level technology suitable for 250 speedometer.
Approximately 25 of the line consists of tunnels, viaducts and bridges. On the line is the 38 tunnel with a total length of 26 kilometers.
According to a survey conducted on a thousand 10 people who travel to 500 more than a million people so far, the 95 of the participants expressed satisfaction with the comfort, speed and ergonomics of the HRCs.
Ankara-Istanbul YHT line will be opened in the autumn of 2013 with Marmaray. Works are underway in Ankara-Sivas, Ankara-Bursa and Ankara-Izmir YHT lines.
In the short term, 15 will be connected with YHT by the core rail network based in Ankara.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Istanbul's rail system lines change the habit of transportation 28/01/2014 Istanbul's rail system lines have changed the habit of transportation: According to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality 2013 Transport Report data, Istanbul's transport habits have changed with the introduction of new rail systems. 2013 has a 20 increase in the number of passengers using the rail system. In 2013, 400 used more than a million people in Istanbul such as metro, tram, funicular, rail systems and cable car lines. In Istanbul, 2012 has more than one million people. The Esenler-Bağcılar-İkitelli-Olimpiyatköy Metro and the integration of the Kartal-Kadıköy Metro into Marmaray had a positive impact on Istanbul's "Rail System" preferences. Expected to be opened soon Kısa
- IETT changes driver's cab 30/09/2016 IETT is changing the driver cabins: IETT General Manager Arif Emecen performed the animated test of the new cabins which will be carried out after the umbrella attack on the metrobus driver. In his test, he stated that his cabins did not provide adequate protection against the attack and ordered the redesign of the cubicles. On the other hand, interesting conversations took place during the booth test last week after the attack on the driver of the BRT metrobus was out of the road and took the 6 tool. 11 people injured in the accident attacking the driver of the BRT driver was arrested. After this incident, the General Directorate of IETT pushed the button for the safety of the drivers. IETT Businesses General ET
- Bayramoğlu is changing the shell 21/10/2014 Bayramoglu Shell is Changing: Darica Bayramoğlu neighborhood asphalt works continued, as a result of ongoing investments in the neighborhood in recent years became the center of attraction of the region. In Darıca where the seas become floatable with the introduction of the treatment plant, public beaches built in the Bayramoğlu neighborhood have become the focus of interest for tourists during the summer months, while increasing the traffic and maintenance and repair works on the roads have been given importance. Within the framework of the project carried out jointly by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality and Darıca Municipality, road renewals, especially on main streets and streets where the population is dense, continue without interruption. Darıca incel
- Mayor Topbaş, 8 46 billion spent in the year, 22 billion spent on transportation investments and Istanbul said they are preparing new projects. 28/02/2012 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş, Çalık Holding Chairman Ahmet Çalık, Atv General Manager Adem Gürses, Calendar Newspaper Editor-in-Chief Ergün Diler, Sabah Newspaper Editor-in-Chief Erdal Şafak, Editor-in-Chief of ATV News Erdoğan Aktaş, Editor-in-Chief of A Haber Cengiz Er and Turkuvaz Media Executive Board Member hosted Kenan Işık in the project launch office of the Metropolitan Municipality in Sütlüce. Mayor Topbas stated that the Metropolitan Municipality spent only 8 billion liras for the investments in 46 year. He pointed out that the works carried out in Istanbul were applied as a sample project by the countries of the world. Transportation…
- High Speed Trains in High Speed Service 25/11/2012 2009 7 842 115 2009 6 passenger transported in Ankara-Eskişehir-Konya line. It was observed that TCDD launched high speed service on the High Speed Train service which started from Ankara to Eskişehir and Konya. High speed train. 444 130 1 397 985 2023 30 4 824 million XNUMX thousand XNUMX people traveled in Ankara-Konya line. TCDD. XNUMX plans to increase the railway network to XNUMX thousand kilometers in line with its targets. XNUMX contributes to the economy with the introduction of a thousand kilometers of conventional network.
- Very fast trains are coming | High speed train 18/11/2012 Very fast trains are coming | High Speed Train A high speed train set will be taken to Ankara-Konya line. The work in this framework has come to an end. Speed, comfort and trust of high-speed trains that are appreciated by our citizens are developing. In this context, the 6 high speed train set will be purchased within the scope of the Ankara-Konya High Speed Train Line Development Project. To this end, the companies gave their bids. The tender commission will determine the most appropriate proposal by evaluating many criteria such as number of seats, energy cost. Following the approval of the TCDD Board of Directors, the tender will be finalized. After these processes, the new train sets will be taken alın
- 10. World High Speed Railway Congress Preparations Started 16/02/2018 High-speed rail's tenth World Congress of the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate of International Union of Railways Business hosted (UIC) by, 8-11 2018 be held in Ankara in May. International Railways Union High Speed Railway Congress Committee Meeting was held at TCDD General Directorate. Congress preparations were discussed at the meeting. According to the statement made by TCDD General Directorate, 10 to be made at ATO Congresium. The World High Speed Railway Congress will be held with the theme "Sharing of information on sustainable and competitive operations". The event will be organized by UIC at the 8-11 May 2018 hosted by UIC and will be organized at the ekonomik
- High Speed Trains and Hours Between Ankara - Konya - Ankara 02/09/2012 From Ankara to Ankara: Ankara K: 07.00-Konya V: 08.52 (Sincan K: 07.24 No posture) Ankara K: 09.35-Konya V: 11.30 (Sincan K: 09.59 Polatli K: 10.19) Ankara : 11.30 (No Sincan-Polatlı stance.) Ankara K: 13.20-Konya V: 13.00 (Sincan K: 14.52 No posture) Ankara K: 13.24-Konya V: 15.15 (Xinjiang K: 17.07: 15 No posture) Ankara K: 39-Konya V: 17.15 (No Sincan-Polatlı stance.) Ankara K: 19.05-Konya V: 18.30 (Sincan K: 20.25 Polatli K: 18.54) Ankara K: 19.14-Konya V: 20.45 (Sincan K: 22.40 Polatlı K: 21.09) MOVING HOURS FROM KONYA: Konya K: 21.29-Ankara V: 06.45 (Polatlı no stand Sincan V: 08.32) Konya K: 08.08-Ankara V: 08.30 (Polatlı V: 10.21 Sincan V: 09.36) Konya K : 09.57-Ankara V: 10.00 (No Polatlı-Sincan stance) Konya K: 11.44-Ankara V: 12.15 (Polatlı:
- High Speed Trains and Hours Between Ankara - Eskişehir - Ankara 02/09/2012 ANKARA OPERATION HOURS: Ankara K: 06.45-Eskişehir V: 08.15 (Sincan K: 07.09 No posture) Ankara K: 08.00-Eskişehir V: 09.30 (Sincan K: 08.24 Polatlı K: 08.41) Ankara : 09.00 (No Sincan-Polatlı stance) Ankara K: 10.30-Eskişehir V: 11.00 (Sincan K: 12.30 Polatlı K: 11.24) Ankara K: 11.41-Eskişehir V: 12.30 (Sincan K: 14.00 No polysty stance) Ankara K: 12.54 -Eskişehir V: 15.00 (Sincan K: 16.30 Polatlı K: 15.24) Ankara K: 15.41-Eskişehir V: 16.00 (Sincan K: 17.30 No Polatlı stance) Ankara K: 16.24-Eskişehir V: 18.00 Ankara K: 19.30-Eskisehir V: 18.24 (Sincan K: 19.00 Polatli K: 20.30) Ankara K: 19.24-Eskişehir V: 19.41 (Sincan K: 21.00 No Polatlı stance) V: 22.30 (Polatlı no post Xinjiang V: 21.24) V
- High Speed Trains Students Great Convenience 11/09/2012 Ankara, Konya and students in Eskisehir, Turkey State Railways (TCDD) "High Speed Train (YHT) Card" With the application, paying 275 pounds per month ordeal getting rid of attracting overseas. YHT, which provides service in Ankara-Konya and Ankara-Eskişehir line, has started to receive a subscription card application, which is started by students from YHT, especially for students who travel to other cities every day. With the application, a university student living in Ankara but studying in Konya or Eskişehir can only get rid of the expenses for housing in the city where he / she is studying by paying only 275 in a month. Subscription card application, with the start of the new school year Ab
- High Speed Trains Finish the Love of the Ox 23/10/2013 High Speed Trains Ended the Love of the Ox to Train: Railways are an important system used today in the world for both human and freight transportation. Ö Archaeologists have found a pyramid in Egypt. They uncovered the bronze rail remains believed to have been built in 2600. The stones used in the construction of the pyramid are thought to have been used in the transportation of these stones. The first railway transport in the Ottoman Empire was carried out at 1854 in Cairo-Alexandria. The first railway in Anatolia was made between İzmir and Aydın. Most of the railways were built during the Republican period. Um (Source: Wikipedia) The nostalgic trains of the railways are among the pleasant memories of our childhood. Which children pass a train Hangi
- How many passengers carried high-speed trains on 5 02/08/2014 On the 5 day, how many passengers carried the high-speed trains during the holidays: On 5 day, high-speed trains (YHTs) carried 54 thousand passengers during the holiday. 25 All tickets of the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train, which opened in July and announced to be free of charge for the 1 week, are out of the first day. Ankara-Istanbul YHT with 24 thousand 156 people traveled during the holidays. On the other hand, the number of passengers carrying TCDD during the holiday reached 1,3 million. High speed trains (YHT) from Ankara, Istanbul, Eskişehir and Konya and Eskişehir to Konya carried the 54 bin 98 passengers during the holidays. 25 opened in July X
- High Speed Trains created a stampede 09/08/2014 High Speed Trains created a stampede: Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train, which has reduced the travel time between Ankara and Istanbul to Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train, continues to increase day by day Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, 3,5 the demand for a high-speed train opened in July, is increasing day by day. YHT'e began to serve as paid on Monday, the citizens of the weekend to spend the weekend in Istanbul showed great interest. before arriving in Eskişehir Station citizens, tickets and waiting for the queue to take the train.
- High Speed Trains at 67 bin 453 passengers carried 22/07/2015 High-speed trains at the 67 bin 453 carried passengers: around 6 million people traveled by bus, plane and train during the holiday of Eid al-Fitr. Eid al-Fitr thus 6 million people in Turkey, bus, plane and train traveled. 5 million people bus, 700 thousand people airplane, 300 thousand people also chose the train journey. Turkey Bus Federation (TOFED) President Mehmet Erdogan, AA said in a statement correspondent, Eid al-Fitr thus 15-21 that traveled the person 5 million between July 100 that ride on buses organized, reported that 400 million pounds of tickets sold. Turkish Air Türk
- High-speed trains in China, carried 5 billion passengers 22/07/2016 High-speed trains in China, carried 5 billion passengers: 11 2016 By the Chinese Railway Company today, the number of passengers carrying high-speed trains in China to 5 until July, exceeded the 2015 billion. The high-speed train accelerates Chinese economic and social development by changing Chinese travel habits. By the end of the 121 year, the railroad distance in China was 19 a thousand kilometers. The high-speed rail distance from these 3 exceeded one thousand kilometers. High-speed trains have seamlessly covered the distance of 740 million kilometers to a total of XNUMX billion. In terms of construction of high-speed railroads in China, the largest service dimension, y
- High Speed Trains 28 carried million passengers 29/09/2016 High Speed Trains 28 million passengers: bearing fruit in the revolutionary moves made in the year since 2003 railways in Turkey. While 13 has been investing 50,3 billion liras on railways since years, many High Speed Train (YHT) projects were implemented and 28 million passengers moved. High-speed train lines now link cities such as Ankara, Eskişehir, Konya and İstanbul. In some cities, high-speed train lines are used to connect to the city. As of the end of 2015 year, a total of a thousand 213 kilometers or even YHT operations are carried out in the country. In addition to the HRCs, the work on the railroads Y
- China-made high-speed trains enter EU market for the first time 21/12/2016 China-made high-speed trains entered the EU market for the first time: CRRC, China's largest high-speed railway manufacturer, recently signed a contract in Prague with the Czech company private rail company Loe Express. With the contract signed, Chinese high-speed trains entered the EU market. Loe Express has announced that it will buy three high-speed trains from China. The transaction volume of the said contract exceeded 20 million euros. Thus, the high-speed trains produced by China will enter the EU market for the first time. According to the information provided by LRH Hongtao, Deputy Director General of CRRC, L
- How Safe Are High Speed Trains? 08/06/2017 How Safe is High-Speed Trains: High-speed trains come into our lives with the speed of the 250 speed per hour passengers who come to the high-speed trains in your mind how safe? the question is. The YHT lines, which are continuously controlled by the mobile teams in each 50 km, have been enclosed with the security and equipped with CCTV camera security and earthquake early warning systems. TCDD's Subsidiary TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. High Speed Trains, operated by Ankara-Istanbul, Ankara-Konya and Konya-Istanbul lines, offer-high security Ankara travel for passengers as well as speed and comfort. Train traffic on YHT lines to the European Railway Traffic Management System hat
- High Speed Trains at the end of 2018 HalkalıWill Go Up To 08/08/2017 Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said that the suburban lines on the Anatolian and European sides of Istanbul will be connected to the Marmara standards at the end of 2018. HalkalıHe said he would go as far as. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, 06 August 2017 attended a live broadcast of a private television channel on Sunday. The commuter line of Marmaray will be completed in 2018 and it will be connected to Marmaray by committing to subway trains as well as the high-speed trains departing from Ankara as well as Haydarpaşa Gar and a part of Marmaray.
- Very high speed train auction | Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line (6) very high speed train set tender tender 16/11/2012 Very high-speed train tender: The tender to include the purchase of 6 units of very high-speed trains on the Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line, the 4 firm was bidding, while the lowest bid came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) to meet the growing demand in the line and the number 6 order to increase the number of flights in very high-speed train set purchase in the tender, including the 4 firm offer, while the lowest The offer came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757 dollars. TCDD, Ankara-Konya CD
- High slope runways due to fractures in ski learning 19/01/2015 The reason for the fractures that occur during ski learning is high slope tracks. Fractures and dislocations due to falls especially when skiing require long-term treatment. Experts point out that those who want to learn skiing prefer high places in the adventure, saying, yüksek They can cause crashes due to the fact that they cannot learn the method of skiing, slowing and turning left. Straight runways should be chosen to learn skiing seçil. Erciyes Ski Center is full of people who want to ski every weekend. It causes sad accidents in those who want to ski together. Almost in the ski center Kayak
- Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, stated that the budget of IMM is allocated to 55. 16/10/2012 Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, hosted the consul-general in Istanbul for breakfast at Emirgan Mansion. President Kadir Topbas who listened his thoughts about Istanbul, also answered questions about Istanbul. Answering a question about the median work in the city, Mayor Kadir Topbas said that they planned the city in Istanbul Metropolitan Planning and Urban Design Center (IMP) when they took office, and that they carried out all works in this direction, especially in transportation. Kadir Topbaş stated that the budget of the IMM was allocated to the 55 for transportation and they even made the metro investments from the municipality's own resources. … 6,5 billion dollars only on the metro “
- Samsun Transportation Master Plan Preparation Ok 04/05/2016 Samsun Transportation Master Plan Preparations OK: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ A.Ş. Samsun Master Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz was briefed about the preparation of the Master Plan prepared by the Ministry of Health. Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz, the Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality, Deputy Secretary General Zennube Albayrak, Metropolitan Municipality Council Ak Party Deputy Chairman Nihat Soguk, Head of Transportation Planning and Rail System Department Kadir Gürkan and SAMULAŞ A.Ş. Department joined the managers. TRANSPORTATION MASTER PLAN PREPARATIONS COMPLETED At the meeting, President Yılmaz 'Transportation Planning and Railing U
- IMM, Prepared to Fight the Winter for the Failure of Transportation 22/10/2016 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (İBB) has started to prepare for the winter months to continue and to continue the normal life of the city. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) continues its preparations for the winter months to continue smoothly and to continue the normal course of city life. Winter Preparedness Assessment Meeting was held at IMM Disaster Coordination Center (AKOM). Within the scope of the battle for the winter, the 43 critical point BEUS (Frost Early Warning System) was established. Additional measures were taken for making the 13 BEUS system and traffic control cameras ready for use for Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge and ring roads. Haramidere ...
- Free transport service to cemeteries in Diyarbakır districts 21/02/2017 Free transport service to the cemeteries has started in Diyarbakır districts: Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality has started to implement the free public transportation service implemented in the city center in the external districts in order to enable the citizens to reach cemeteries more comfortably. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Cumali Atilla, citizens to reach cemeteries in a more convenient and trouble-free access to the city center on Thursday, the free public transportation service, was also implemented in the external districts. Metropolitan Municipality, Bismil, Çermik, Çınar, Çüngüş, Dicle, Ergani, Eğil, Hani, Kocaköy and Silvan districts began to provide free public transport services on cemetery routes on Thursdays. Citizens to district centers Vat