What will be the future of Dutch Railways
Wilma Mansveld, Secretary of State for Railways, will also attend the parliamentary meeting, which will in the long run be the case of the Dutch Railways NS and the State Railways ProRail.
Both institutions will enter a new era after 2015 and will look at the management and management of railways with new agreements.
Among the issues to be discussed at the meeting today will be whether the NS, which was penalized by 2,75 million euros last year and subjected to new sanctions, has implemented certain requirements.
On the other hand, another important issue to be discussed will be the security issue in the railways.
Mansveld has recently stated that the 2 billion euro budget has been allocated for the allocation of the latest European Railway Safety System (ERTMS). Earlier estimates on this subject were expected to spend 900 million euros for the system. Bud urm has sparked debate in parliament.
Stientje van Veldhoven, a member of the Democrats 66 (D66) Party, said on Monday that NS should only deal with trains, lines and trains, and companies operating on railways should have equal rights.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Dutch Labor Party opposes the privatization of railways 24/02/2013 Against the privatization of the Dutch Labor Party railways, the Labor Party (PvdA), the coalition partner of the Liberal Party (VVD) in the Netherlands, opposes the EU Commission's privatization plan for railways. Labor Party MP Duco Hoogland, the privatization of the railroad, traveling by rail in the EU claimed that the coup will blow. MP Duco Hooghland, the privatization of the railways with many companies demanding a different price will lead to trouble, he said. Hooghland said, par If the railways are to be changed, we need to invest in safety and quality service rather than privatization, otherwise this could lead to chaos. Yapıl Labor Party MP Hooghland said that the parliaments of EU member states "
- Dutch Railways NS is being punished 20/02/2014 Dutch Railways NS is being punished: due to dissatisfaction with the train passengers traveling by Dutch Railways (NS), NS will be sentenced to millions of euros. NS, using short trains in their service, was found to be defective in providing services with an inadequate number of compartments. In addition, the departure times of the trains in the city of the train and the passengers on the train to find the number of conductors in the train was less than the number of complaints. State Minister for Transport Mansveld fined NS to 2,75 million euros for neglecting the post. However, the 2,75 million-euro fines that were given to NS last year and became clear today are a better service from the railway company this year Ancak
- Dutch Railways want to remove two trains per hour anywhere 26/02/2014 Dutch Railways want to remove two trains per hour: Dutch Railways (NS) want to remove two trains per hour from all NS stations to 20: 00 next year. NS plans to lift a train every half-hour in 2015 from all stations on four routes currently departing at the hour. Aiming to double the number of sprinter trains between Arnhem-Ede-Wageningen, Breda, Dordrecht, Dordrecht, Roosendaal and Heerlen, Sittard, NS promises that the 4000 train passenger will benefit from this new train route. There are also two inter-city…
- Dutch Railways fines NS 20/02/2014 Dutch Railways NS is being punished: due to dissatisfaction with the train passengers traveling by Dutch Railways (NS), NS will be sentenced to millions of euros. NS, using short trains in their service, was found to be defective in providing services with an inadequate number of compartments. In addition, the departure times of the trains in the city of the train and the passengers on the train to find the number of conductors in the train was less than the number of complaints. State Minister for Transport Mansveld fined NS to 2,75 million euros for neglecting the post. However, the 2,75 million-euro fines that were given to NS last year and became clear today are a better service from the railway company this year Ancak
- Rail Systems Event: Scandinavian Railways and the Future of Logistics Transport - Jönköping 05/02/2013 The 8-10 Exhibition for the Future of Scandinavian Railways and Logistics Transportation will be held in Jönköping, Sweden between October 2013. For more information on the event, please click: Raillynews
- Conference on the Future of Railways held in Germany 30/04/2013 Conference on the Future of Railways in Germany Edited: German Transport Minister Peter Ramsauer, "the industry with our reliable country Turkey we play an important role in transport between continents in cooperation with Germany," he said. Held in Munich "The future of railways" Speaking at the conference Ramsauer, the bilateral relations between Germany and Turkey stated that it was very good that it is important also to cooperate in railways between the two countries. TCDD General Director Süleyman Karaman in his speech gave information about rail transportation in Turkey, he told Turkey's railway policy drew the attention of the whole world. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ministry Deputy Undersecretary Suat Hayri Aka, Turkey's railway ...
- Today and Future of Railways to Be Discussed by Huawei Leading SmartRail Metro Eurasiada 21/01/2016 Today and Future of Railways will be Discussed at the SmartRail & Metro Eurasia under the leadership of Huawei: SmartRail & Metro Eurasia, TR Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Turkish State Railways (TCDD), Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and Ankara Metropolitan Municipality. 's support, as well as the sponsorship of Huawei Turkey, will take place in January 26 27-2016 in Istanbul. The rising value of the transportation sector, railway systems, appealing to a wider audience day by day, continues to benefit from the developing communication technologies. The only special event that encourages the continuous development of the Eurasian railway and metro lines by renewing and expanding Av
- The Future of Railways 06/02/2016 The future of the railways is put on the table: UTİKAD (International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Association) and Istanbul Bar Association's Logistics and Transport Law Commission, which come together in the hosting of the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce, will evaluate the arrangement leading to liberalization from the railways. UTİKAD Chairman Turgut Erkeskin will also attend the meeting as a speaker. 10 February 2016 will be held in İTO Assembly Hall on Wednesday. The regulations that will pave the way for the liberalization of the railroads bring together the leading representatives of the sector, jurists, academics and public officials.
- Minister Unal visited the Erciyes stand in the Netherlands 18/01/2016 Minister Unal visited the Erciyes stand in the Netherlands: Erciyes, one of the world's leading winter tourism centers, was introduced at the tourism fair in the Netherlands. Culture and Tourism Minister Mahir Ünal visited the stand of Erciyes. . Vakantiebeurs Utrecht Tourism Fair arı, the first tourism fair of 2016, opened in Utrecht, the Netherlands. With the investments of Metropolitan Municipality, Erciyes Tourism and Ski Center, one of the important winter tourism centers of the world, took its place at the fair. The Minister of Culture and Tourism Mahir Ünal, who attended the Tourism Fair, visited the Erciyes Tourism and Ski Center stand and showed great interest in the investments of the Metropolitan Municipality in Erciyes. Kayseri ...
- Dutch Railway workers preparing for strike 05/06/2012 The FNV Railway Union is preparing a strike to react to the interruption plan within the framework of the Kunduz Coalition. According to the statement made by the FNV Railway Union, thousands of reactions from union members within the last few days and the unrest in the savings package prepared by temporary government partners continued to increase. Union officials say most of the members are troubled by the convenience of layoff rules. Other criticisms made by union members include the elimination of tax-deductible travel costs and the retention of retirement age rules. FNV says that if necessary, a nationwide strike can be reached V