Li Uludag Economy Summit düzenlen, which is the encer New Opportunity Window esi organized with the cooperation of Bursa Governorship and Capital and Ekonomist magazines, was completed.
Held at the Grand Yazici Hotel in Uludag, the summit's first day, just before the opening speech, exports and aims to increase the competitiveness of the exporters of Turkey Exporters Assembly (TIM), Factoring Association and signed a cooperation protocol between Turkish Eximbank.
WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF THE FAMOUS CEILINGS
Then, Hasan Rahvalı, CEO of Ağaoğlu Group of Companies, CEO of Capital and Ekonomist, Rauf Ateş, Bursa Governor Şahabettin Harput and Hurriyet Gazetecilik Board Chairman Vuslat Doğan Sabancı addressed the participants.
Coca-Cola Senior Manager (CEO), Muhtar Kent podium after Deputy Prime Minister Ali Babacan, Turkey and made assessment of developments abroad.
On the first day of the Summit, "New Turkey, new opportunities", "New Banking: Changing Paradigm", "Border Retailers" in this session of the world's banks and business representatives shared their views.
Kaynak: ensonhab is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Mediterranean Economic Forum Ended 10/03/2018 This year the first Mediterranean Economy Forum in Mersin ended. ”From the Historical Cities to the Present“, the Mayor of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Burhanettin Kocamaz said Başkan Mersin continues to be the center of attraction in history Forum. Mersin, Adana, Kayseri, Hatay, Karaman and Osmaniye provinces on the second and last day of the international forum chain Mayor Burhanettin Kocamaz Mersin made a presentation of services to Mersin. Presentation of Mersin in Turkey is not only the world's beginning Kocamaz President said that one of the most important settlements, "reside in hot climates in the Mediterranean Sea and ...
- UCLG Mobility Şanlıurfa Transportation Summit Ended 22/11/2018 United Cities and Local Governments Middle East and West Asia Regional Organization (Uclg-Mewa) Executive Board and Council Joint Meeting and UCLG-Mewa Urban Mobility Sanliurfa Summit was organized by 1. And 2. Ended after the day sessions. Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality hosted by the 400 Transportation expert and transportation bureaucrat began with the participation of UCLG-Mewa Urban Mobility Sanliurfa Summit was completed after the 2.day sessions. He is the Dean of the Egyptian National Transport Institute and the Dubai Public Transport Specialist. Dr. In the 2-Day sessions of the summit, which was moderated by Khaled Abbas, the Smart Transportation program, Transportation Financing, Management and Management issues, Environment-Friendly ed
- 19. Eurasian Economic Summit (Video) 07/04/2016 Eurasian Economic Summit: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Yıldırım (3. Airport) The public will have the largest airport in the world without any cargo and will receive an annual rental fee of 1,1 billion euros. 200 will be the terminal of 1,5 million square meters where more than 3 passengers can take passengers at the same time. "Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim, 1,1. Regarding the airport, "The public will have the largest airport in the world without taking any load and will receive an annual rent benefit of 19 billion euros". Yildirim, 1970 organized by Marmara Group Foundation. In his speech at the Eurasian Economic Summit, XNUMX'li the central American continent Av
- Economy and Logistics Summit 2016 Held 19/05/2016 Economy and Logistics Summit 2016 Realized: A discussion of all modes of transport, review of international logistics projects in our geography, and the expectations of real sectors such as textile, automotive, energy and food from the logistical world. done. Economy and Logistics Summit organized by UTA Logistics Magazine was realized with the support of Ministry of Development, Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Customs and Trade and sector associations. The summit takes place among the organizations supporting DTD "in Turkey's Railway Strategy Current Situation, Problems and Solutions" session on the DTD board members did Erengul speaker is ...
- 300 Gendarmerie to Provide Security for Uludag Economy Summit 28/03/2013 Bursa Governor's Office in cooperation with Capital and Ekonomist magazines will organize the second 'Uludag Economic Summit' before the gendarmerie was alarmed. Bursa Provincial Gendarmerie Command, 300 gendarmerie team, as well as 7 dog team and 15 traffic team will ensure the safety of the summit announced. Deputy Prime Minister Ali Babacan and Finance Minister Mehmet Simsek, Minister of Finance Mehmet Büyükekşi, Pharmacist Bülent Eczacıbaşı on behalf of the Group, Coca Cola's CEO and Chairman Muhtar Kent, New York University Professor of Economics. Nouriel Roubini, Boyner's boss Ümit Boyner, Arzuhan Doğan Yalçındağ, Chairman of Çalık Holding Board of Directors N
- After Uludağ Economy Summit 04/04/2013 Bursa Governor Sahabettin Harput, "Uludag Economic Summit", "This important and famous name for two days to come together in Uludag is a very important, historical event," he said. Harput, in a written statement, Anatolia news agency media that sponsor, 29-30 of historical significance to the summit of Bursa conducted in March that go down in history as a serious organization and that he opened an important door for Turkey's future. Harput, everyone appreciated by Bursa during a ceremony transferring 2 day that marked the agenda of Turkey, said: "The national and international press 114, 6 the live broadcast and many newspapers ...
- Uludag Summit attracted great attention 28/03/2013 Important names of Turkish politics, economy and business world meet at Uludag Economy Summit in 29-30 March 2013. Capital and Ekonomist journals will be held in cooperation with the Governorship of Bursa. The Turkish and world economies will be evaluated at the Summit and important steps will be taken to shape future strategies with the contributions of leading people. The Uludağ Economic Summit, which was attended by many important business people, attracted great attention. Capacities in hotel and conference halls were exceeded, and the summit institutions announced that they could no longer receive new participants. This year will create an agenda with the main theme of cı New Opportunity Window N. The summit will include speakers from politics, economics and business life. New banking, innovation, Yeni
- Kartalkayada Ski Season Ended 26/03/2013 Kartalkaya, one of Turkey's most important winter tourism centers, ski season ends erdi.k thickness found hotels in Kartalkaya is about 2 meters, number of customers coming to the warm weather we had to close the ski due to the reduced season kaldı.grand Eagle Hotel General Manager Halit Ergül AA correspondent, said the snow thickness of about 2 meters, although not enough customers, noting that all the hotels closed the ski season, he said. Expressing that the season was very good, Ergül said, "It was very nice that we arrived early in the snow and the season opened early. Local and foreign holidaymakers had a great interest in Kartalkaya.
- Erciyeste Ski Season Ended 08/04/2013 Among the important winter tourism centers of Turkey's Erciyes it is located, reportedly 45 centimeters of snow falling due until the end of the ski season. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Erciyes AŞ officials said that the thickness of snow in Erciyes was too low to make skiing. Noting the end of the ski season, the authorities said the cable cars and ski lifts were closed, and that the gondola-type cable cars in Sercel Plateau were not operating due to severe wind. Authorities, more than a million people visited the Erciyes Ski Center throughout the season, he said. In the meantime, in Erciyes, where the lowest temperature is measured below zero and 5, the wind speed of 45 per hour is effective. Bu
- International Sarikamis Cup ended 23/12/2013 International Sarikamish Cup ended: by Turkey Ski Federation Cup races held in Erzurum with the participation of athletes from the 10 63 country has been completed. by Turkey Ski Federation, 10 63 athletes from countries which was held in Erzurum with the participation of "International Sarikamish Cup" ended. In the second day of the tournament organized in Palandöken Ski Center, slalom races were held. On the last day of the race as he struggled to enter the degree of athletes in the women Daşdemir from Turkey Tugba first, second Irem Leader, Iranian athletes Foroughi Abai was third. Hossein Shemshaki Saveh won first place in Iran while Nikos Bonou from Greece won second place and Iranian sportsman Porya Shemshaki Saveh came third. Erkek