30 New Wagon Train from Turkey to Bulgaria
Turkey Wagon Industry Corporation (TÜVASAŞ) produced by 30 luxury sleeping cars Bulgaria State Railways (BDJ) were delivered.
Bulgarian Transport, Information, Technology and Communication Minister Kristiyan Krievev inspected wagons awaiting standardization certification to begin regular flights with his accompanying experts.
Minister Krievev said that the certificate of use of wagons is expected to be released by the end of the month and that 1 is expected to enter service from May.
TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol Inal, AA correspondent, said in a statement signed with 2008 in Bulgaria and was pleased to fulfill the contract, said: "Our wagons meet all European standards," he said.
TÜVASAŞ Marketing Department President Erdal Aba also delivered to Bulgaria wagons with the latest technology and the highest quality materials, he said. Bulgaria has delivered a total of 5 wagons that can be used by persons with disabilities, Aba said, meeting the European norms known as "Technical Conditions for International Communication".
It was learned that the total cost of the wagons was 32 million 205 thousand euros.
Source : I www.haberler.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Turkey Launches 30 years after the first train Exports to Bulgaria (Photo Gallery) 19/03/2013 Turkey Launches 30 years after the first train to Bulgaria Export Turkey made exports to Bulgaria 30 years after the first train. Train wagons were loaded to the ferry from Lapseki district of Çanakkale. Train wagons produced by the 'Yavuzlar' wagon company in Sakarya are exported to Bulgaria. Company officials using the Lapseki-Gallipoli ferry line said they would deliver the first batch. Gestaş A.Ş. the train wagons will be delivered to the Gallipoli peninsula by 15 party. Turkey Wagon Industry and Chairman of the Board General Manager Erol Inal, "Previously, train wagons Turkey was importing from Europe. For the first time in our history, 30 year after the passenger bed Tarih
- Bulgaria's Ruse Port to be Connected to Greece's Ports in Aegean Sea by High-Speed Train 12/09/2017 According to the Greek Minister of Transport, the investments will begin soon in order to build a high-speed train to connect the Greek city of Thessaloniki to Ruse, Bulgaria. The Greek side will spend 4 billion euros for this project. The purpose of the mentioned railway is the connection of the Greek Alexandroupolis, Thessaloniki and Kavala ports in the Aegean Sea with the Bulgarian Black Sea ports and the second largest river in Europe, the Danube River. A joint Bulgarian-Greek company will be established for the realization of the project. The protocol related to the train will be signed by the prime ministers of the two countries - Boyko Borisov and Aleksis Çipras on the 6 in Kavala, Greece.
- Turks flock to Bulgaria to ski 02/02/2016 Turks flock to Bulgaria for skiing: President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, 13 years ago, although the winter tourism center Uludag Davos lost the charm of the construction could not be done. Uludag, thought among the Turkish tourists who take the Bursalılar'ın thought flows to Bulgaria for skiing. The fact that skiing can be done day and night in the winter tourism centers in Bulgaria and the tracks are as long as 15 kilometers attracts Turkish tourists to Bulgaria. Bororets, Bonsko and Pomporova ski resorts in Bulgaria have become a center of attraction for Turkish tourists due to their advanced features. Turks 10 7 holiday here is formed by the Turks. Uludag Mountain Climbing Club member 7 dağ
- TÜVASAŞ Starts Exporting Wagon to Bulgaria 23/07/2012 TÜVASAŞ General Manager Ibrahim Ertiryaki, said in a statement, the 30 luxury wagons to Plovdiv city of Bulgaria will be delivered. Ertiryaki, wagons, due to high-speed train work Haydarpaşa-Sirkeci, Derince-Tekirdag ferry port is planned to transfer said. Ertiryaki said. "However, due to the delay in the transition of the ports on the shipment, we decided to make the road to Edirne Railway Station by road. The wagons will be transported by road to Edirne Railway Station, and will be transported from Edirne to Plovdiv city of Plovdiv by railway transportation." Source: export.info.tr
- Fearful Moments Happened While Carrying Wagons Exported to Bulgaria 20/03/2013 When Moving Wagon Issued Bulgaria has happened Anxious Moments Turkey Wagon Industry Corporation (TÜVASAŞ) Bulgaria Railways to produce the luxurious beds with special trucks hit the road carriages to be delivered. Wagon-loaded TIRs caused traffic congestion in and around the port during the transition from Lapseki District of Çanakkale to Gallipoli. In Eskişehir, the production of the completed 30 passenger car with bed was started. The wagons loaded to the trucks were set off. The carriages from the Lapseki District of Çanakkale and the wagons carrying the wagon passing through Gallipoli created interesting images. He watched with curious eyes the landing of the 32 meter long wagon-loaded trucks at Gallipoli. TIR's narrow street T
- YHT to connect Istanbul to Bulgaria 30/01/2015 YHT will connect Istanbul to Bulgaria: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan, "We want to go to the tender for the high-speed train project that connects Istanbul to the Bulgarian border-Edirne Kapikule this year. Our friends are doing the necessary work on this issue," he said. Turkey, Europe - Caucasus - Asia Transport Corridor (TRACECA) Intergovernmental Commission took over the Chairmanship of Tajikistan. The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan's 11. He chaired the TRACECA Intergovernmental Commission Meeting. Gagik Grigorian, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport of Armenia attended the meeting held in a hotel in Istanbul Besiktas. NEW CONNECTIONS Minister Lutfi Elvan Speaking at the meeting will COMPLETED, Turkey carried out the recent ...
- China's CRRC to produce locomotives and wagons in Bulgaria 11/03/2017 China's CRRC will produce locomotives and wagons in Bulgaria: Bulgaria's Minister of Transport, the World's Largest Railway Equipment Manufacturer, will invest 300-400 Million EURO for Locomotive Production in Bulgaria. Transport Minister Hristo Aleksiev has announced that CRRC, the world's largest railway equipment manufacturer, plans to produce locomotives and wagons for the Balkans in Bulgaria. The Chinese company CRRC's annual turnover is about 45 billion USD. Minister Aleksiev said the investor had contacted the government. Aleksiev informed that there is no guarantee offered by the government for this investment.
- Transportation stopped with Bulgaria. 07/02/2012 Due to the collapse of the dam in Bulgaria was alarmed in Edirne. Road and rail transportation between the two countries was stopped. 07 2012 17 30 7 700 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX on the waters of the Maritsa and Arda rivers overflow it reached the border with Turkey. Bulgaria was closed to international road transport remained below the waters connecting Turkey. The trains between the two countries were also canceled. Various measures were taken against the risk of flooding at Kapıkule Customs Gate. Sandbags were set at the customs gate. XNUMX IN BULGARIA PERSON DISTRIBUTED Due to the collapse of the Ivanova Lake dam in the Harmanli region, the XNUMX house in the villages of Biser and Leşnikovo AR
- 3.Airport to Bulgaria to Minimize Flight Time to 45 25/09/2018 Istanbul New Airport will bring 1 hours to 20 minutes to 45 minutes to Bulgaria. . We are carrying the transportation leg as THY to fuse the two countries together and to increase the tourism potential. We have 18 flights every week in Sofia-Istanbul. 18 is on the day of 2019. There will be 3 flights per week. There are also 21 flights between Varna and Istanbul. " KAYAK TOURISM FOREWORD Gürkaynak, one of the most prominent places in Bulgaria, points out that Bansko is famous for skiing tourism.
- Bulgaria from Turkey is waiting for the arrival of new luxury sleeper train wagons 20/03/2012 Bulgarian State Railways (BDJ), the first new luxury sleeper train wagons are being manufactured on order in Turkey has announced that it expected to arrive in May. BDJ Director Yordan Nedev told reporters that the first wagons to replace the very old wagon park of BDJ will be in service immediately. According to the information given before the 30 20 of the Turkish-made 2012 wagon, the remaining 10 will be delivered to Bulgaria within the 2013 year. Nedev stated that one of the most important needs of BDJ is in the form of bed train wagons.
- producing CSR Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive subway cars in China, Turkey has opened an office in Izmir 25/09/2012 producing cars used in Izmir's new metro station which is in search of investment and Chinese CSR Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive in Turkey, Turkey has opened an office in Izmir. Izmir and Chinese railroad giant engaged in the production of the metropolitan municipalities in Turkey, especially in Ankara, will manage all operations of this decision results from Izmir in Turkey. The Chinese company is making the center of Izmir, the investment in the Aegean region is interpreted as coming forward. The cities of Izmir, Ankara and Bursa are competing in order to attract the estimated investment of the Chinese to around $ 500 million. For 33 million euros 32 wagons to be used in İzmir Metro last year, it goes to China İzmir
- Turkey Railway Machines Industry Inc. (TÜDEMSAŞ) SARNIÇ WAGON SHOT BLASTING SERVICE WILL BE TAKEN 15/10/2012 Tender Registration Number: 2012 / 137315 1 - Administration a) address: KADI BURHANETTIN MAH. 58059 b) telephone and fax number: 3462251818 / 1708-4699 - 3462235051 c) electronic mail address (if applicable): email@example.com 2 - The nature, type and quantity of the service subject to the tender: Tender / Qualification Evaluation: a) Place of work: TÜDEMSAŞ General Directorate SİVAS b) Date and time: 100 - 3: 18.10.2012 15 - Requirements for participation in the tender and the required documents and criteria for qualification assessment: 00. Terms and conditions of participation in the tender: 4. Legislation ...
- 75 years TÜDEMSAŞ Turkey to Produce Wagon Load 20/01/2015 75 years TÜDEMSAŞ Turkey to Produce Wagon Load: engaged in producing world-class, the largest company in the manufacturing sector of the freight car Turkey Railway Machines Industry Inc. 75 celebrated its 17th anniversary recently. Tudemsas General Manager and Chairman of Board of Directors, Yıldıray Koçarslan said, ”The private sector in the production of freight wagons has not yet reached the point where it should be. The railways need the energy and dynamism of the private sector. As Tudemsas, we aim to establish a cooperation based on fellowship with the private sector companies, and to transfer our knowledge and experience to our 75 annually, to bring the Turkish rail industry to a size that is globally big. T The new facilities it has added to its facilities, technological looms, B
- Iraq's new cars from Turkey 27/10/2014 Iraq's new cars from Turkey: Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) construction completed by the end of this month 6 cars will be delivered to the Iraqi authorities. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, stating that started to be produced by Iraq, Turkey's new train set, Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) at the end of this month wagons construction completed 6 by it would be delivered to the Iraqi authorities. Minister Elven, in a written statement, the memorandum of understanding signed between the Ministry of Transport and the Ministry of the Republic of Iraq, said that the issue was included on the issuance of passenger cars from Turkey to Iraq 14. The 14 wagon to be produced at TÜVASAŞ for Iraqi State Railways Irak
- Towards the End of the New Generation of Wagon Production 09/04/2015 New Generation Freight Wagon Manufacturing Ended Right: Interoperability Technical Terms "authorized Turkey Railway Machines in accordance with the relevant regulations of the European Union to produce a new generation of bogies equipped with the appropriate integrated braking system Industries Inc. (TÜDEMSAŞ) next month from the wagon body audits to be performed in case of a positive result Towards the end of May, VUZ (Vyzkumny Ustav Zeleznicni), a member of the European Union database in the Czech Republic, audited at TUBEMSAŞ in March-31 April. (increase the loading capacity of wagons and rails on curved sections of railways v
- A new era in truck production in Turkey 03/07/2015 A new era in truck production in Turkey: Turkey's first indigenous TSE certified as compatible with the EU announced that the freight cars produced TÜLOMSAŞ. TÜLOMSAŞ General Directorate said in a statement on the subject, the freight and passenger transportation of railways, international railway lines operated freight wagons operated in order to ensure the continuous and safe operation of the work was started a while ago was reminded. These studies are a result of Turkey's first domestically as TSA Certified Cargo Wagon and Y25 Ls (s) dxnumx-ku Bojisi to the statement produce TULOMSAS, "Always a pioneer in the railway sector TULOMSAS; TSI for Rilnss type wagons R
- Tudemsas to produce New Generation Mineral Transport Wagon 15/03/2016 Tudemsas is to produce the New Generation Mineral Transport Wagon: It is said that the new generation of the new generation of '' Talns type '' closed ore transfer wagon, which was developed and tested by the Turkish Railway Machinery Industry Co. (TÜDEMSAŞ), was mentioned after the new and modern freight wagons it introduced to the railways. According to the non-verbal statement made by TÜDEMSAŞ, the new generation closed ore transfer wagon, which was developed in accordance with TSI standards and which will start mass production after finishing all tests, has successfully completed the road test after Talns' static brake test. In the test which was made between Sivas-Ulaş, the speed of 120 with Talns yapılmış
- New Generation National Freight Car Introduced 23/03/2017 New Generation National Freight Wagon Introduced: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, railway sector, not only transportation, locomotive in the field of manufacturing, passenger car, freight wagon and the importance of the point reached in the side industry, "Black train delayed train to grow period It is also important to be stepped on. Minister Arslan, Turkey Railway Machines Industry Inc.. (TÜDEMSAŞ) 's "New Generation National Freight Wagon" in the production facility in Sivas production program was attended by the Minister of National Education Ismet Yilmaz. In his speech, Arslan said that he applauded and saluted the valuable employees of TÜDEMSAŞ with a lar
- New Generation National Freight Car is lighter and more efficient than its peers 28/03/2017 The New Generation National Freight Car is Lighter and More Efficient than its peers: The launch of the "New Generation National Freight Wagon", which was produced at TÜDEMSAŞ, was held at the General Directorate of TÜDEMSAŞ on 23 March 2017. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Minister of National Education İsmet Yılmaz, Governor of Sivas Davut Gül, Head of Public Works, Development, Transport and Tourism Commission Sivas Deputy Habib Soluk, General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın and other protocol and NGO representatives. … Railways Become a Global Player lar Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan noted that Turkish Railways have become global players, Hal 15 years yol
- 6 new subway car in Ankara 22/12/2017 51, which is the production and installation of 6 in Sincan Organized Industrial Zone, has been received by EGO General Directorate. EGO officials, the vehicles received by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality by the signaling test will be put into service after testing compliance studies. EGO General Directorate of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, 51 6 the new generation of new metro cars took delivery. EGO officials said the 2018 will be delivered to the EGO General Directorate at least by the end of May. As part of the ongoing series production, the 30 wagon is up to the middle of the 2019 seri
- Today in History: 23 March 2017 New Generation National Freight Wagon manufactured by TÜDEMSAŞ 23/03/2018 In History Today 23 March 1861 A new contract was signed with the Ottoman Railway company from İzmir to Aydın. 23 March 1920 Ankara-Eskişehir-Ulukışla and Eskişehir-Bilecik lines 20. He went through the corps. 23 1924 449 65 million was allocated to the construction of Samsun-Sivas and Ankara-Musaköy line by the law numbered 23. 1935 March 23 Afyon-Karakuyu was connected to each other. Atatürk at the opening; "This is not the line of defense of the country suffered a lot. This short-line line will see in the defense of the work is not possible to make a hundred thousand or not. 1971 March 2,5 TCDD's capital 8 was upgraded to billion 23. 2017 March XNUMX Kocaeli Metropolitan hatt
- TÜDEMSAŞ Produces a New Generation National Wagon 21/11/2018 Turkey's first new generation produced by TÜDEMSAŞ in Sivas national freight cars are in great demand. Sivas, Turkey Railways National Machinery Industry Turkey's first new generation freight cars produced as a result of three years of study at the General Directorate; With the 29,5 meter length, the ability to carry the 2 wagon container on a single carriage is about 9,5 lighter than the similar wagons, ie the 26 lighter than the other wagons. This increase in carrying capacity gives the operator an advantage. Due to the lightness of the pipe ın
- Turkey has signed for high-speed rail transport corridor from London to Beijing 06/09/2016 Turkey has signed for high-speed train from Beijing to London transport corridors: scored for continuous high-speed railway transport corridor up to Turkey from Beijing to London. Transportation Minister Ahmet Arslan signed the Ashgabat Declaration for this purpose; He noted that Marmaray and Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge are an important part of international transportation targets such as the Iron Silk Road. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan said that they had signed the Ashgabat Declaration with Turkmenistan Transport Minister Maksat Aydogduyev and Deputy Minister of Transport Arif Askerov to form an uninterrupted transport corridor from Beijing to London. Arslan visited Turkmenistan for official meetings Ars
- Turkey About Liberalization of Railway Transport in the Post-Adoption Act 2023-2050 Transportation Vision-New Methods and New Opportunities Seminar 30/04/2013 2023-2050 Vision for Transportation in Turkey's Law on Railway Transport Liberalization of Post-Adoption of New Methods and New Opportunities Seminar 2050 Vision Europe-Turkey Transportation and Communication Strategy Target 2023 Transport is the foundation of every economy. Without good transport networks, it is not possible for the internal market to operate properly. Transport infrastructure investments increase economic growth, create prosperity, improve trade, geographical accessibility, and mobility of people. While the other regions of the world reveal the enormous, ambitious transportation infrastructure investment programs, it is important that our country and our transportation companies maintain their competitive position. In this context, the strategy for comprehensive, integrated and functional transportation investments that will cover all modes of transport in our country Bu
- The extraordinary solution from the AK Party, the train will be lifted from Gebze for the opening day 12/05/2016 Unusual solution from the AK Party, Gebze for the opening festival will be removed from the train: AK Party Kocaeli Provincial Chairman Şemsettin Ceyhan, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will take place with the participation of 7. For the opening day, special train for citizens from Gebze, Darica and Cayirova districts will be removed. TRAFFIC WILL RAHATLATACAK Tomorrow (13 May Friday) with the participation of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan 17.30 will take place at 7 at Izmit Thursday Market Area. There is extraordinary mobility in the AK Party for the Opening Day. Şemsettin Ceyhan, President of the AKP Party, stated that he personally followed the preparations with the members of the board and said, han We are the easiest way to bring all those who want to attend the opening ceremony olağanüstü