Sea bird service increased on high demand
The seaplane flights, which are launched by the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality between Istanbul and Bursa to 18 minutes and launched as 4 flights every day except Tuesday, are launched on 17 April Wednesday as 6 is launched.
The seaplane, which is one of the most important links of the transportation investments chain of the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and which reduces the distance between Istanbul and Bursa to 18 minutes, is very popular. 1, 2 from Gemlik and 2 from Gemlik every day of the week except Tuesday, has been carrying 4 passengers to date with 100 occupancy rate of 600. Upon the continuous increase in the number of people who prefer seaplane transportation between Bursa and Istanbul, Burulaş decided to increase the voyages from 17 in April.
6 flight per day
17 April will begin on Wednesday according to the new arrangement on the Kadir Has University Street Kadir Has University on the street next to the Municipality of Istanbul Sports Facilities 9.00, noon 12.15 and at night 18.00 hours of seaplane will take off. The flight times from Gemlik port were determined as 09.45 in the morning, 13.00 at noon and 18.45 in the evening. Those who would like to take advantage of the 100 for the price of 18 TL between Bursa and Istanbul will be able to get tickets from Burulaş's website at www.burulas.com.tr or from 444 99 16.
Great advantage over time
Mayor Recep Altepe reminded that 2013 was a year of transportation in Bursa, and that they were approaching 100 thousand passengers in the sea bus service, and the occupancy rate of 100 in seaplane was showing the accuracy of the investments made. Expressing that today is the most important value of time, President Altepe, işler Both our businessmen and our frequent and frequent executives who had to travel to Istanbul were competing in time to get their business done in a day. Those who prefer seaplane in transportation find the opportunity to take a step forward in this race. Expeditions can be increased even more when the flights are increased on demand. Talep
Mayor Altepe thanked the citizens of Bursa and Bursa for their interest in sea bus and seaplane flights.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Sea bird made its first flight today (Video) 01/04/2013 The sea bird made its first flight today and the first flight between Istanbul and Bursa was reduced to 18 minutes. In the morning, 08.30'dan Istanbul Golden Horn plane, 18 passengers brought to Gemlik Port. The first flight of the seaplane, which was realized by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, was carried out in the morning from the pier next to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Sports Facilities on the Kadir Has University Street in Haliç. THE FIRST SEFER WAS NO PROBLEM In the morning at the 08.30, the plane from Istanbul was welcomed at Gemlik Port. Between the curious gaze of the citizens of the aircraft, the first flight was smooth. Passengers who have the happiness of coming to Bursa in a short time from Istanbul, dan
- Seaplane flights between Bandirma and Istanbul started (Photo Gallery) 29/09/2014 Seafreight flights between Bandirma and Istanbul began: Burulaş, the transportation company of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, added Bandırma to the seaplane flights which were started last year from Gemlik District. The first of the flights between Istanbul Haliç and Bandırma, which were planned to start in June but could not be carried out due to the prolonged bureaucratic procedures, was held this morning. The leader of the Bandırma Chamber of Commerce, Mehmet Kılkışlı, was the first passenger of the plane. Chamber President Mehmet Kılkışlı said that they wanted to make transportation to Istanbul easier from Bandırma, which has come to the forefront with industrial investments in recent years. Kılkışlı said: İl Istanbul flights from Gemlik District of Bursa K
- Vehicle parking on the T1 tram line slows down flights 08/11/2013 Car park on the Bursa T1 tram line slows down flights: Tramways, which started in Bursa, on the feast of sacrifices, sometimes interfere because some drivers park their cars on the railway. Turkey's first domestic silkworm tram which so far 125 thousand people moving, the average is expected to rise to 7 25-30 thousand thousand daily number of passengers. It is difficult for drivers to park their vehicles on the T1 line. Despite the warnings of the traffic teams, some insensitive drivers in Uluyol car park on the tram line slowed the time of silkworm. While passengers were forced to wait for the tram, police were asked to help. Police teams have long Polis
- Russia's iron bird Sapsan will compete with planes 19/12/2016 Russia's iron bird Sapsan will compete with airplanes: Sapsan, which is the fastest train in the 2009 in Russia between Petersburg and Moscow, is accelerating. The fastest-running train, run between the two largest cities of Russia and named after these cities in less time than 4, will compete with airplanes. It is expected that the speed will exceed 350 kilometers, and Sapsan will be able to live in Moscow and save enough time to work in Petersburg. The Russians decided not to confine this rapid Demirkash to only two big cities, but also to extend it to Kazan, the capital of Tatarstan. Both in Moscow and in the center of St. Petersburg, the city center of the city, the passengers instead of the '
- This triumph was the bird of fortune 17/04/2013 Determination of bridge and connection paths, 3. airport and marina project in the preliminary design phase Karaburun-Yeniköy-Tayakadın triangular land prices have blown up. determination of bridges and connection roads, close to the mines in the vicinity of the news, 3. airport and marina project in the pre-project stage. APPROACH TO MAIN ARTS TSKB Real Estate Appraisal Company Special Projects Department Director Selçuk Suiçmez emphasized that the main factor that increases the value of the region is the transportation network, “Especially 3. bridge…
- High demand for Diyarbakır light rail line 04/04/2013 There is a high demand for the Diyarbakır light rail system In the scope of the Urban Transportation Master Plan prepared by the Metropolitan Municipality, the construction of the light rail line will be started this year. 3 will cost 250 million pounds to be completed in the year. Ibrahim Altun, Head of Transportation Department of the Metropolitan Municipality, stated that under the scope of the Urban Transportation Master Plan studies, the feasibility studies of Light Rail System Line Projects launched in 2 years ago were carried out under the supervision of Boğaziçi University under the responsibility of Boğaziçi Project Engineering Company. The construction work will begin in September or October of this year, for this, they apply for a loan to Iller Bank Altun, yl
- İBB's Ramazan Special Lines See the Demand 27/05/2019 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the Ramadan month-specific implementation of the bus service is very demanding citizens. In addition to the holy places, Istanbulites can easily reach the IMM's Maltepe, Yenikapı, Sultanahmet activity areas with special bus services. The annual implementation of the Ramazan line organized by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality continues this year. Special lines that IETT has implemented in order to provide easy and convenient transportation to Istanbul residents in the month of Ramadan are in high demand by citizens. Citizens can easily access the holy places and IMM activity areas with R2, R3, R5, R6 and R7 lines. EYÜP WHITE R3 LINE 24 HOURS WORKING • Ramadan Ü
- Palandökende night skiing demand increased 02/02/2015 In Palandök, night skiing increased demand: Artificial snowing system doubled night skiing rates in Palandöken without snow shortage. The world's major ski centers in 7 hours a day thanks to the illuminated ski slopes in Palandöken is located 12 hours duration, the average ski season in Turkey, which has been extended to artificial snow theme 90 120 days in the day. In particular, night skiing doubled the occupancy rates. Numerous lifts and lifts were renewed and new tracks were opened by various enterprises and hotel business owners thanks to the investments made at Palandöken Ski Center. Artificial…
- Intense interest in Yenimahalle-Şentepe cable car line (Photo Gallery) 23/06/2014 Yenimahalle-Şentepe cable car line intensive interest: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, one of the important projects brought to the capital Yenimahalle Şentepe ropeway line began service. Following the completion of the test run for approximately 3 months for security control purposes, the people of the surrounding area had the excitement of traveling with the cable car after the Şentepe cable car line was opened. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Melih Gökçek opened with the participation of Yenimahalle-Şentepe cable car line in the capital city was very pleased sitting. Starting from Yenimahalle Metro Station, first time passengers who use the cable car line going to the Şentepe Antenna region for the first time are uneasy.
- Intensive interest of TÜDEMSAŞ from domestic and foreign companies (Photo Gallery) 04/03/2016 Intensive interest of TÜDEMSAŞ's stand from domestic and foreign companies: Eurasia Rail 6, opened by Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım. International Rail, Light Rail, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair to participate in Turkey Railway Machines Industry Inc. (TÜDEMSAŞ) 's stand on domestic and foreign companies are showing great interest. Our General Manager Yıldıray Koçarslan, who has been closely interested in the companies that visited the stand of the company with his investment moves, modernization works and production quality in recent years, informed the company executives about our products. To develop the railway supply industry, TÜDEMSAŞ, which offers job opportunities to many companies, is geliştirmek
- Ferrari and Tiffany's Award-winning Designer Zow Fair Intense Interest (Photo Gallery) 25/03/2014 Ferrari and Tiffany's award-winning designer Zow Fair Intense Interest: Architects, interior designers and designers, international business contacts and the latest innovations in the sector to offer the ZOW Fair, the second day in collaboration with the Concept Projects ZOW Essentials attracted attention with the Seminar Program . Red Dot Design Award-winning Italian Designer and Architect Massimo Iosa Ghini, Industrial Designer Yilmaz Zenger, Professor of Design at the seminar on the effects of culture on design and the theme of sustainability. Dr. Celal Abdi Güzer and CSIL representative Sara Colautti gave the audience valuable information. The effects of culture on design, industrial product, design and project tasarı
- President Altepeden Eregli seaplane asked Bandırma sea bus 15/04/2013 President Altepeden Eregli seaplane, Bandırma sea bus wanted to begin with Budo sea bus routes in Istanbul led to a different excitement. Because of interest, the number of BUDO voyages to 6 per day. Altepe was hoping at other places as well. Black Sea Ereglisi seaplane, Bandırma wanted a bus bus ”Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, Erdem Saker and Erdogan since the times of the oğ Istanbul to reach our own sea bus, ist we closely followed the idea of a journalist who has supported and supported. In the past, serious attempts have been made ineffective despite their progress. For that reason, ip Mayor Recep Altepe gave his decision Budo O
- BUDO Starts In Flight Has Flight Schedules | Bursa 02/01/2013 BUDO Starts in Flight There are Sea Plane Expeditions Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, Bursa Sea Bus Operations (BUDO) from January to January between Bursa and Istanbul said he would start flights. Altepe announced that they will launch seaplane flights between Gemlik district of Istanbul and Istanbul and emphasized that the 19 seaplanes will take the project from Haliç to Gemlik Dörtyol Mevkii and implement the project in the fastest way. Altepe, Hüdavendigar, Yıldırım Beyazıt and Nilüfer Hatun will start their voyages in January with the ships, which tell them that they have established Bursa Sea Buses (BUDO).
- Bursa Istanbul Sea Plane Expeditions 11/02/2013 Bursa Istanbul Sea Plane Expeditions Are Prepared For Bursa Metropolitan Municipality transport route to the road, rail and sea road now, then adds the airline. Gemlik and Istanbul Golden Horn will be launched between the sea services in the ground services will be given Gemlik Harbor terminal buildings in the final preparations are being done.Büyükşehir Mayor Recep Altepe, Gemlik between the Golden Horn will be reduced to 20 minutes, the voyages will start within a month, he said. In line with the goal of being a city that can be reached in every area of Bursa, the Metropolitan Municipality, which has started a new era in the transportation of the sea buses as well as the intercity transportation, is now anda
- Bursa-Izmir Seaplane Expeditions 27/03/2014 Bursa-Izmir Seaplane Expeditions Begins: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, in April last year between Istanbul and Istanbul "seaplane" launched between the network of seaplane expands. The last phase of the campaign, which was started to take place in the Bursa-İzmir route, has reached its final stage. Bursa Transport Public Transport Management Tourism Industry and Trade Inc. (BURULAŞ) General Manager Levent Fidansoy, in his written statement, Bursa-Istanbul between the daily except the daily 6 17 XNUMX a thousand people carrying flights up to the date of the plane, Bursa-Izmir flights related reported that the last stage of the studies. Preparations for the seaplane pier in İzmir Port İzmir
- Burulaş's Bursa-Istanbul seaplane flights start again 27/07/2015 Bursa-Istanbul seaplane flights of Burulaş start again: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality's seaplane flights, which are reduced to half an hour between Bursa and Istanbul, will start again on July Tuesday. Burulaş, which provides transportation services to the locals in the city with its rail, bus and tramway in the city transportation, connects Bursa with sea and air transportation to many points in the region, especially to Istanbul, and has recently stopped intermittent for technical reasons. starts again. Burulaş, which started its service in the past periods with its sea planes that have amphibious features that can land both on land and sea aya
- Seaplane flights in Bursa are not done for two months 24/05/2016 In Bursa, seaplane flights are not carried out for two months. Burulaş officials show the technical reasons for the cancellation of the voyages, the seaplane flights suffered great losses in the reason that the flights were suspended. Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Recep Altepe stated that the seaplane was established in order to establish an air corridor between Istanbul and Bursa, the capital of the economy, and that the number of passengers increased day by day, and it was gratifying for the people to own the project. However, the last point reached in the seaplane project is a esinde
- Within the scope of Marmaray Metro Project, 8 excavations on the archaeological findings uncovered in Yenikapı have reached the last stage. 07/11/2012 Within the scope of Marmaray Metro Project, on the archeological findings uncovered in Yenikapı, the excavations at 8, which were headed by Istanbul Archeology Museums Directorate, have reached the last stage. During the excavations that brought the history of Istanbul to the pre-8 bin 500 today, the boats, daily objects, maritime materials, footprints, and beliefs were restored and will be presented to the visitors at the museum to be built in Yenikapı. Zeynep Kızıltan, the director of the Istanbul Archeology Museum and Yenikapı excavation site, told the AA correspondent that the archaeological excavations were carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications and the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality in order to solve the transportation problems of Istanbul.
- Within the scope of Marmaray Metro Project, 8 excavations on the archaeological findings uncovered in Yenikapı have reached the last stage. 07/11/2012
Within the scope of Marmaray Metro Project, on the archeological findings uncovered in Yenikapı, the excavations at 8, which were headed by Istanbul Archeology Museums Directorate, have reached the last stage. During the excavations that brought the history of Istanbul to the pre-8 bin 500 today, the boats, daily objects, maritime materials, footprints, and beliefs were restored and will be presented to the visitors at the museum to be built in Yenikapı. Zeynep Kızıltan, the director of the Istanbul Archeology Museum and Yenikapı excavation site, told AA correspondent that due to the projects carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications and the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality to solve the transportation problems of Istanbul ke
- Mihaylo Pupin Bridge opened after 79 years on Danube River 19/12/2014 The Mihaylo Pupin Bridge was opened over the Danube after 79 years later: the 1507 meter-long Mihaylo Pupin Bridge, built on the Danube River, was opened in a ceremony between the Zemun and Borca districts of Belgrade, Serbia. The opening of the bridge was attended by Serbian Prime Minister Aleksandar Vuçic, as well as Chinese Prime Minister Li Kiçiang, who is in Belgrade to attend "China, Central and Eastern European Summit". In his speech after the opening, quoting quotes from the Nobel Prize-winning Bosnia and Herzegovina writer Ivo Andric, Vuchic quoted him as saying, "Nothing is as valuable as the bridges that man builds because they are everyone, they are different from other structures, and they are bad."
- A bridge was built on the Çaltıözü Creek, which is expected to be built for 100 years. 21/01/2015 A bridge was built on the Çaltıözü Creek, which is expected to be built for 100 years. Bridge was built on the Çaltıözü Stream in the Seydikemer District of Muğla. Citizens welcomed the 100-meter bridge, which they had been expecting for nearly 5 years. A bridge was built on the Çaltıözü River, which separates the road that provides access to the 8 household's district center in the Çagözü Mevkii of the Çalıköz District of Seydikemer. In rainy winter days, the 2 culvert placed on the creek which does not allow people and vehicles to pass, has connected the people of the region to life. Hüseyin Türkmen, who is one of the inhabitants of the neighborhood who explained that the problem of the bridge from his grandfather is an annual problem about 100, said that ded
- Port of Izmir Alsancak Port of Wuhan with Brother Sister (Photo Gallery) 12/06/2013 Izmir Alsancak Port and China Wuhan Port is now signed between the sister company Izmir Alsancak Port and Wuhan Port of China. The agreement was signed by 6 June 2013 on Thursday, together with Wuhan Mayor Zhang Lin Port Administration President Zhang Lin and İzmir Port Operations Manager Birol Bafra. In his brief speech before the signing ceremony, Wuhan Mayor Tang Liangzhi gave information on the development of the best practices and strategies agreed between the two public ports and mainly related to their own know-how in maritime services in order to facilitate trade Konuk
- Half-century steam locomotive will be used for training purposes (Photo Gallery) 08/12/2013 Half a century old steam locomotive now used for education purposes: Karabük University has half a century old locomotive with rot. Karabük University has a half-century locomotive that has been decayed. The locomotive waiting idly in Karabük Station was brought to the university and placed on the bottom of the stadium. After being restored, the locomotive will be used for sightseeing purposes. Located in Karabük TCDD Gar Store No. 56378 loco and the United States Wulcaniro Works Wikes-Barre began service in 1948 locomotives produced in factories in Turkey. In the 39 remaining steam locomotives out of service after years of unremitting work within the Authority 1987, Turkey's first Iron and Steel ...
- Signed for the purchase of local tram vehicles in Bursa (Photo Gallery) 11/04/2013 Signed for the purchase of local tram vehicles in Bursa Durmazlar, which offers the most appropriate bid for the tram tender for the vehicles that will be used in Bursa Metropolitan Municipality's Sculpture-Garage T1 tram line, will deliver the local trams to the Metropolitan Municipality from the end of June. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, signed a contract with the signing of a new era in the city's urban transportation of Bursa, the world-class 6 pieces of the local tram Sculpture-Garage tram line will work, he said. President Recep Altepe'nin taken before the election and post-election agenda which immediately began the work of Turkey's first indigenous tram, imagine being out, browsing becomes a vehicle on rails ...
- State Last 10 Spent Approximately 2.5 Billion TL for Bursa Transportation Projects in Year (Photo Gallery) 27/05/2013 State Last 10 Expected Approx. 2.5 Billion TL for Bursa Transportation Projects Over the Year Governor Şahabettin Harput announced that the government spent 10 billion TL for transportation projects in Bursa in the last 2.5 year except for the high-speed train. Bursa Governor Sahabettin Harput, the city's most important and largest transportation investments in the history of the republic said that this period. General Directorate of Highways 14. Harput stated that the project amount of 21 investment which is under the responsibility of the Regional Directorate has reached 3 billion TL. N For these projects, our state spent 10 billion TL in the last 2.2 years. 6.3 billion dollar investment size UM