Metrobuses are tapped but seventh in passenger preference
Metrobus, which is one of the leading cities in the world in terms of traffic density, provided an important convenience in this regard. However, metrobuses, almost full time of the day, despite the fact that passengers are not the first choice in the flight. The first choice of the people living in Istanbul, despite the traffic cars are going. Service vehicles come in second place, ranking minibus, private public bus, municipal bus, taxi and metrobus continues in the form. It is stated that the use of metrobus in a certain part of the city (Söğütlüçeşme-Beylikdüzü) is not effective in the first order.
According to Istanbul Electric Tramway and Tunnel Administration (IETT) data, 3 million 182 thousand 534 people are used every day in the city. 1 950 1 minibus with thousand people, 850 million 1 thousand 475 private public bus with people, 274 million 1 thousand 324 is followed by the IETT bus with 837 people. 1 million 100 thousand people prefer the taxi, while Metrobus 715 comes in seventh place with a thousand people. Street tram 587 bin, Kabataş Funicular 254 bin 808, IETT Finüküler 114 is preferred by thousands of passengers. Light metro 289 bin, 268 bin 659 people benefit from the metro. The ferry, ferry and boats don't get as much attention from cars, minibuses and buses. City Lines 146 bin 798, marine engines 100 bin 250, IDO 94 bin 806 passenger carries.
57 has more than one thousand private operators, 4 local management operator (İETT, City Lines, Transportation Inc., İstanbul Otobüs AŞ) and 1 central management operator. 87,3 of Megakentte journey is done by land. The biggest share here is the 72,23 with private operators. The share of public operators is 0,7. 17 and rail systems in the urban transportation, 2,53 with the sea has an important role. The share of private operators in the sea is 1,44, the rate of public operators is 1,08.
Source : I www.haberaktuel.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- İZBAN celebrates its seventh anniversary 31/08/2017 İzmir Banliyo Sistemi, which forms the basis of public transportation of İzmir, İZBAN, 7. left behind the year. With the partnership of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and News and the partnership of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and 50-50, IZBAN, 30 August 2010 began to operate on the north-south axis of Izmir on the north-south axis. Firstly, IZBAN started to serve with 24 wagons and 31 stations and at the end of the first business year, it increased the number of wagons to 99. IZBAN, today, a giant fleet of 219 wagon gained. In the first year, 6 carried 2.5 million passengers in the monthly process. 7 Opened on February 480 Şubat
- Seventh Stage Environmental Arrangement on the Ring Road 18/08/2014 Seventh Stage Environmental Arrangement on the Ring Road: Kayseri Melikgazi Mayor Memduh Büyükkılıç, Kayseri, which is almost the mirror of the entrance to the west of Boğazköprü and Anatamir Plant environmental regulation, said that the pedestrian road and mobile parking was built. President Memduh Büyükkılıç, starting from the Anatamir Factory and Bel-Sin until the second entrance in the section completed in the 6 stage reminded that the work of environmental road regulation for Kayseri is important. Büyükkılıç, from the Western direction to the city of Kayseri, the first impression is important for local and foreign tourists, he said. President Memduh Büyükkılıç, 7. stage between Anbar Quarter and Woodworking Industry Zone…
- Antalya Airport Ranks First in Europe in the Number of Passengers 11/12/2018 The European Council of International Airports (ACI Europe) announced the October report of 2018. Accordingly, Antalya Airport ranks first in Europe in terms of the increase in the number of passengers. Funda Ocak, the General Manager of the State Airports Authority and Chairman of the Board of Directors, shares his official twitter account as follows: According to the ACI Europe 2018 October report, Antalya Airport ranks first in terms of the rate of increase among the airports serving more than 25 million passengers in Europe. The number of passengers served at this airport increased by 25,9 by the same period of last year. Its contribution to this brilliant results sonuç
- Toçoğlu spoke for metrobuses! 01/06/2012 Metropolitan Mayor Zeki Toçoğlu Medyabar Editor, Journalist Author Necdet Basoglu visited. Medyabar 'Haftaya Bakış' Program Moderator Salih Yalçıntaş and Zaman Newspaper Sakarya Representative Duran Savaş was present at the meeting. President Toçoğlu said about Metrobuses. One of the metrobuses, in light of the light rail system, along with the cost of 2.5-3 million Euros. However, we will perform this project with the rental system. There are no rail cars at the university. However, we will overcome this with the system .. We will buy 170 vehicles. Like the BRT. When we put the electricity as the Metropolitan Municipality we want to do system traylebus system. This…
- Metrobuses waiting for traffic in Denizli 08/08/2012 Metrobuses, which are included in the Transportation Master Plan of Denizli Municipality and expected to relieve the traffic of Denizli in public transportation, came to the city. Vehicles brought by the company that provides public transport in the city, the company's garage was withdrawn. The 18 metrobus, each with a length of 8 meters, is expected to come on the road in the coming days. Metrobuses, every 15 minutes to be held between Pamukkale University Campus and Üçler District. Moving from Pamukkale University, Metrobus will follow the direction of Istiklal Avenue and Gazi Bulvarı from Acıpayam Asfaltı. Metrobuses that will pass by the garage which is under construction from İstasyon Street, then Denizli State Hospital, 29 October Boulevard, Servergazi State İstasyon
- Metrobuses received by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality will be in service tomorrow 13/09/2012 The first party of metrobuses taken by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality will be put into service with a ceremony to be held tomorrow. The General Directorate of EGO, which is connected to the Metropolitan Municipality, is expanding its environmental bus fleet in order to enable the capitalists to receive faster and more comfortable service. EGO, which has a capacity of one thousand 90 units and one 786 vehicle fleet, will receive the first party of the completed tender. The first 250 from the 50 metrobust received by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality will begin to serve with the participation of the Mayor Melih Gökçek. 8 with 4 gates and 36 gates with 116 door, 1 standing, 153 with a total of XNUMX passengers with disabilities X
- Metrobuses Ordered by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality 13/09/2012 The first 250 of 50 Metrobus, which will further strengthen the mass transportation fleet within the Metropolitan Municipality, will start to serve in the capital's roads with the ceremony that will be attended by the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality Melih Gökçek tomorrow. Having the most environmentally friendly transport fleet in Europe, the Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Directorate renews and develops its tools in order to enable the capitalists to receive faster and more comfortable services. Metropolitan Municipality's "intellectual father" and that as a bellows firsts in Turkey Metrobus of natural gas, the transportation in the capital city will enjoy traveling in the capital city of Ankara on the road. A FIRST FROM METROPOLITAN Immediately after the tender has been completed, the contractor firm ÜK
- Metrobuses Go On Road In Ankara 14/09/2012 The first 250 of the 50 metrobus, which will further strengthen the mass transportation fleet within the Metropolitan Municipality, will begin to serve in the capital's roads with the ceremony to be attended by the Mayor Melih Gökçek tomorrow. Having the most environmentally friendly transport fleet in Europe, the Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Directorate renews and develops its tools in order to enable the capitalists to receive faster and more comfortable services. Metropolitan Municipality's "intellectual father" and that as a bellows firsts in Turkey Metrobus of natural gas, the transportation in the capital city will enjoy traveling in the capital city of Ankara on the road. A FIRST FROM METROPOLITAN Immediately after the tender has been completed, the contractor firm ÜK
- Metrobuses entered service in the capital 15/09/2012 The first party of 250 BRTs, which was bought by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, was put into service with a ceremony. At the ceremony held in Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, metrobuses with natural gas, low floor, air-conditioned, disabled platform were introduced. In his speech at the ceremony, "Welcome to the world's largest green fleet, natural gas fleet," said the Mayor of the Metropolitan Gökçek, the world's largest fleet of natural gas fleet, 50 on a single bus fame added to the 1090 metrobus, he said. Gokcek, who stated that they have started to receive the metrobus since this month, announced that the next year will be completed until the next year. Promise…
- Metrobuses start expedition in Denizli 15/10/2012 Metrobuses that Turex had bought by buying months ago, started the expeditions as of today (Sunday) after the superstructure works on the main routes of Denizli were completed. 12 Metrobus makes ring on Kumpus Üçler and Campus Yenişehir line. Denizli long-awaited metrobus expeditions began today (Sunday). Metrobuses used in Denizli for the first time after Istanbul carry passengers on two separate routes. TUREX of months before buying it to make ready time 13 xnumx's contact the Metrobus opened today. On two separate routes, the 12 metrobus will continuously ring. One is kept in reserve against any faults and malaise. NIGHT REQUEST G
- Metrobuses will then be 'smelling' 17/01/2013 In İstanbul, a new application is started in the most commonly used metrobuses from public transportation vehicles. Metrobuses will then be 'smelling'. Daily number of passengers 750 odors passing through the last metrobus lines begin. Lavender, tangerine and sandalwood fragrances will be used for the first time. Then the odors will change according to the seasons 16 will have separate options. The smells placed in the air blowing points in the metrobuses will be used in a dose that will not disturb the passengers. In summer, the air conditioners are spreading in the air with blown air by the apparatus placed in the heating unit in winter. Ministry of approved fragrances no harm to human health Bakanlık
- Kılıçdaroğlu: Metrobuses taken from the Netherlands are not climbing in Istanbul 12/02/2014 Kılıçdaroğlu: Metrobuses taken from the Netherlands is not a slope in Istanbul: CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, Metrobüs line from the Netherlands for the bus, and then the courts did not go uphill in Istanbul, he said. Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbas recalled recalled Kılıçdaroğlu "the world's most expensive scrap in Istanbul." said. CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu Parliamentary speech in his speech in the parliament reminded of the Prime Minister's parallel state rhetoric Kılıçdaroğlu, "the 'Parallel state has made us a coup' he says. I appeal to those who vote for the Justice and Development Party. For God's sake, think of the shoe box. Allah
- Metrobuses collide on bridge 27/05/2014 Metrobuses collided on the bridge: The two metrobuses collided in the direction of the crossing of the Bosphorus Bridge from Europe to Asia. The incident was interrupted by emergency responders and the right lane was closed to traffic. The accident occurred in the transition from Europe to Asia, metrobus in front of another metrobus collided back. The accident that occurred in the direction of the 200 meter from the Besiktas turnout was not due to the chance of death or death due to the slow traffic. After the emergency response teams intervened in a short time, the right lane was closed to traffic and transitions were provided in a controlled manner. One of the metrobus flowing from the road due to the dense fat to the right lane bir
- Metrobuses entrusted to a woman 01/09/2015 Metrobuses entrusted to a woman: 850 in Istanbul is used by more than a thousand people in the metrobuses entrusted to a woman. Zeynep Pınar, a year-old student of 30, graduated from Yıldız Technical University Industrial Engineering. 2 became Manager of Metrobüs years ago. Happy, who started all the planning related to the lines, started his life and started his life with his new projects. Happy to intercept the metrobus called the segmented line, which caused the passengers to make an indi-bindi, Mutlu launched long lines for a more comfortable journey. PROJECT STARTED For this project started the Happy, "the project, where the passenger came from where the system is fed and relevant."
- Unused metrobuses still spend 01/12/2015 Expenditure on unused metrobuses is still being made: It was revealed that the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality opened a spare part tender for the Phileas brand BRTs from the Netherlands. Phileas are no longer used in the suspension due to problems with the suspension system, but due to the problems the Phileas brand BRTs have left in two years. 50 pieces of 35 units purchased by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) in the second year (2008) was removed from the expedition. One of the last survivors cannot be blown off for hours as they move to the Avcılar direction after taking passengers from the stop on the 24 March, Şirinevler anl
- Why the Metrobuses are crashing on a straight road 19/01/2016 Why are metrobuses crashing on the straight road? Metrobuses are one of the most practical means of transportation for Istanbul. Millions of passengers prefer BRT every day. The handicaps are not destroyed. The biggest one is "crowded". Metrobüs system is a system that takes over the capacity is weighed with the demand. No matter how much improvement is made, experts state that it is difficult to search for "comfort" in the metrobust during peak hours unless alternative modes of transportation are developed. Recently, these long vehicles have started to attract attention with accidents. Snowfall began in Istanbul yesterday evening, causing schools to be holiday. Then the news of this morning metrobus accident came. Bu
- Metrobuses with panic button started 26/02/2016 Metrobuses with a panic button have started: Metrobuses with a panic button, Beylikdüzü-Cevizlibegan the expedition. Thanks to the system, in case of danger, the passenger will press the button and the signal will be reached via GPS. The help of the vehicle will be sent and the help will be sent. Metrobuses, which have "emergency button" started to be put on the vehicles as a precaution against the dangers that the passengers may be exposed to, started their flights. "Emergency pushbuttons" metrobus began the campaign Edirnekapı İETT garage in the introduction event, "emergency button" was introduced to the press metrobus. Hasan Çelikdelen, Head of ITT Department of Information Technology, made a statement to journalists at the event, and said that the Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology will be able to ere
- Why are Metrobuses burning 19/04/2016 Why the Metrobus burned: In March last year, a metrobus in Şirinevler after the flame of the fire burned near the Topkapi Metrobus stop the previous day, the complete burning of the empty metrobus fire safety systems in public transport vehicles turned eyes. Experts emphasize that the fire detection and alarm system is made compulsory in passenger vehicles and that the controls on this issue are insufficient. Alpay Lök, Chairman of the Motor Vehicles Commission of the Chamber of Mechanical Engineers, reminded that the law prepared for the 'Vehicle Fire Detection and Notification System' entered into force at 1 January 2014. Lar It will check whether the system that is mandatory in public transport is working “
- Istanbul İETT metro and metrobus free until 08/08/2016 Istanbul IETT metro and metrobus free until the time: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the ongoing democracy bouts to provide free services to public transport brought new regulations. According to the statement made by the municipality, 10 will continue to carry free passengers between 20.00-06.00 for public transportation vehicles (IETT Buses, Rail Systems, City Lines, Public Buses, Bus Coaches and Marine Engines) in Istanbul due to the democracy bouts which will continue until Wednesday August. will. The application 11 will end at 06.00 on Thursday morning of August. Public transportation will be charged outside 20.00-06.00 hours.
- Istanbula Giant Metrobuses Coming 06/09/2016 Istanbula Giant Metrobuses are coming: The demand of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality is manufactured by a company in Bursa, 3 cabin, 290 people with the capacity to provide relief from Istanbul traffic with metrobuses. With these metrobuses planned to be completed by the end of the year until the end of the test and approval process, the current capacity of the BRT passenger transport in the city is expected to increase around 40. It is aimed to provide relief in Istanbul traffic with metropolitan 3 cabinets and 290 cabinets manufactured by a company in Bursa upon request of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. Remzi Baka, the General Manager of the automotive factory producing the Metrobus, said in a statement that the companies were founded in the Kestel district of Bursa at the end of 2013. Baka, today Bak
- IMM 'metrobus passenger Amsterdam' said the population until the million dollars of metrobus trapped in the trash came from the Netherlands 16/03/2017 IMM 'metrobus passenger Amsterdam' said the population until the million dollars of metrobus taken away from the Netherlands was thrown away: Twitter "Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Public Relations" account asked the "metrobus line every day more than the population of Amsterdam did you know that we carry?" The question comes from the 200, which was taken from the Netherlands and then trashed for not being suitable for Istanbul. "Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Public Relations" asked from the twitter account and referring to the tension with the Netherlands "Metrobus line did you know that we carry more than the population of Amsterdam every day?" The question of the metrobus line was established from the Netherlands and Istanbul to meet the intensity met
- Metros, Metrobuses Like Wagons to Labor Camps 07/10/2018 "Istanbul is not particularly secure for women, when you are spared when you send your spouse, your daughter alone." Istanbul MP, Gursel Tekin, who was named as the candidate of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality of the Republican People's Party (CHP); told. Tekin said that the citizens of the municipality had to ensure that they would go to work with the, comfortable Tek public transportation means, Metros, metrobuses like wagons to labor camps. This is not a fate, it is a matter of preference. This will not be the case in Istanbul. Benim … When you send your spouse, your daughter, somewhere alone, irritated iniz
- Metrobuses from the Netherlands 25/03/2019 In the period of former President Kadir Topbaş by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, images of the 2008 bus from the Netherlands were displayed. Buses, which are taken to 50 million Euros and begin to malfunction after one year, are waiting in the garages of Edirnekapı and Hasanpaşa. According to the news of Irmak Mete from Aydınlık, İBB has searched for a bus that will provide service after the BRT project. IMM President Kadir Topbas, despite all objections and warnings, Dutch Advanced Public Trasport Systems (APTS) from the company Phileas, 65 decided to buy a bellows bus. Buses buy 50 million 1 thousand 307 Euro, about four times the price of their counterparts Otobüs
- Emission reduction is highest in countries' agendas 05/04/2014 Emission reduction is the highest in countries' agendas: it is observed that countries that want to leave a clean and livable world to the next generations place the emission reduction at the top of their agendas. Istanbul Carbon Summit, hosted by ITU, continues with great interest from both national and international scientists, private and public institutions. This year, the first speakers at the summit, carbon management, should take measures regarding carbon emissions of countries, important issues such as the carbon market in Turkey is taking over. Angelika Smuda, who attended the summit representing the German Ministry of Environment, stated that the organizations that reduce carbon emission increased significantly compared to previous years.
- Ukrainian railways, 27 across the globe. Ranked 04/06/2012 Ukraine's railways ranked 2012 in terms of quality in the world rankings by the World Economic Forum, "The Global Enabling Trade Report 27" rating. Turkey's railways in the rankings 61. is in order. According to the statement made by the General Directorate of Railways of Ukraine, Ukraine's rail transport has left behind all the CIS countries. Japan, Hong Kong, France, Germany, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Spain and Finland followed Switzerland. While Kazakhstan was one of the CIS members in the 34, Belarus and Turkmenistan were not included in the rating. Source: www.timeturk.com