Mardin Castle to be climbed by cable: 2014 UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage in Mardin, which will apply for the preparation of preparations at full speed. As part of the historical transformation project, the 150 reinforced concrete building in the old Mardin collapses, while the 700 building is waiting to be demolished. After Venice and Jerusalem, the world's archaeological site, 3. city of Mardin with the title; The restoration project prepared for Mardin Castle was approved by Diyarbakır Monuments High Council. 20 million pounds will be spent for the restoration of the Mardin Castle will be auctioned in May. Considering the increasing number of visitors in Mardin, where 1 is close to the annual XNUMX tourists, it is planned to build a ropeway system in Mardin Castle and electric minibuses are used in urban transportation.
Mardin Governor Turhan Ayvaz, Mardin Castle to build a ropeway system to make more attractive, he said. Ler We aim to increase the number of tourists coming to Mardin to the annual 5 million, Val said Governor Ayvaz. For this we repair the works of all cultures. We want Mardin to have its old look. Today, the number of tourists per year exceeds one million. After entering the historical transformation and the World Cultural Heritage list, this figure will find a very comfortable 5 million. Tarihi
Governor Ayvaz, who explained that they demolished the 150 reinforced concrete building located in Mardin, said that they aim to destroy the 60 of the remaining concrete buildings this year. For this purpose, we accelerate the repair work in all historical places. Mardin's natural structure and stone architecture have a unique beauty. The world's 2014 with Mardin, Jerusalem and the medieval view after Venice. archaeological site There are traces of 3 civilization in Mardin. These features make Mardin different and privileged in the world. '
Ayvaz laser scanning of the historic city of Mardin, and the date of the survey was removed, the Mardin after the collapse of the city, it was possible to re-establish the attention.
Source: Mynet News
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Mardin Castle on the cable car 24/04/2013 Mardin Castle to be climbed by cable car 2014 UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage will apply for the preparations in Mardin is continuing at full speed. As part of the historical transformation project, the 150 reinforced concrete building in the old Mardin collapses, while the 700 building is waiting to be demolished. After Venice and Jerusalem, the world's archaeological site, 3. city of Mardin with the title; The restoration project prepared for Mardin Castle was approved by Diyarbakır Monuments High Council. 20 million pounds will be spent for the restoration of the Mardin Castle will be auctioned in May. Increasing number of visitors in Mardin, where nearly 1 million tourists come annually Yıllık
- Diyarbakır - Mardin Distinction - Bismil - Batman, Batch Separation - Silopi (Supply), Viranşehir - Kızıltepe - Oyalı Discrimination (Supply) and Diyarbakır - Mardin roads construction supervision and consulting tender Diyarbak 14/05/2014 KGM Surveying Project Tenders Diyarbakir - Mardin Distinction - Bismil - Batman, Batch Separation - Silopi (Supply), Viransehir - Kiziltepe - Oyalik Distinction (Supply) and Diyarbakir - Mardin roads construction bidding and consultancy tender proposals were collected by General Directorate of Highways (KGM) On February 25, the proposals of the tender of at (Diyarbakır - Mardin) Distinction - Bismil - Batman, Oyal - Silopi (Supply), Viransehir - Kiziltepe - Crusher - Displacement and Procurement Supervision and Consultancy Services of Diyarbakir - Mardin Roads UM 2014 May 05 gathered the day. According to the information received from the Investments Magazine, Yatırım
- Diyarbakır - Mardin Distinction - Bismil - Batman, Batch Separation - Silopi (Supply), Viranşehir - Kızıltepe - Oyalı Discrimination (Supply) and Diyarbakır - Mardin roads construction supervision and consulting tender Diyarbak 21/05/2014 KGM Surveying Project Auctions Diyarbakır - Mardin Distinction - Bismil - Batman, Batched Separation - Silopi (Supply), Viransehir - Kiziltepe - Oyalik Discrimination (Supply) and Diyarbakir - Mardin roads construction supervision and consultancy tender 25 February 2014 applications are collected, Yapım (Diyarbakır - Mardin) Distinction - Bismil - Batman, Crushed Discrimination - Silopi (Supply), Viransehir - Kiziltepe - Carved Separation (Diyarbakir - Mardin Road Construction Supervision and Consultancy Service) Şubat tender financial Envelopes 14 Opened on May 2014. Investments Magazine Yatırım
- Mardin Castle from the SP candidate cable car project 21/02/2014 Teleferic project to Mardin Castle from the SP candidate: The businessman Şakir Nuhoğlu, who is the mayor of Saadet Party (SP) in Artuklu district of Mardin, said that if elected, he would establish a ropeway system to Mardin's famous fortress. SP Artuklu Mayor candidate Şakir Nuhoğlu, who visited the neighborhoods in Mardin and visited the citizens in his election works, tells the citizens about the projects he prepared for Mardin. Mardin for all the projects prepared by the promising businessman Şakir Nuhoğlu, especially Mardin Mardin Castle, which is the lifeblood of tourism to prepare a project to go up with the cable car, he said. Application for UNESCO's World Heritage in 2014 N
- Alanya Castle will be on cable car in April 2017 07/12/2016 Alanya Castle April 2017'de Going on Cable Car: The last council meeting of the Municipality of Alanya 2016 was held. After the meeting where all the agenda items passed unanimously, President Adem Murat Yücel gave a good news about the construction of the ropeway. Yucel, "2017 in April, together we will ride the cable car together," he said. The last Assembly Meeting of 2016 was held in the Assembly Hall under the chairmanship of Alanya Mayor Adem Murat Yücel. President Yucel, Damlatas Street in front of the guesthouse next to the Alanya Castle to be installed in the ropeway gave good news about the system. B We will join 2017 's cable car together in April, ine said President Yücel.
- Tourists can go on a cable car to Birecik Castle 22/11/2016 Tourists will be able to go to Birecik Castle by cable car: In Birecik district of Şanlıurfa, which is advancing rapidly on the road to becoming a tourism city, transportation to the Birecik Fortress, which is challenging the centuries, will also be provided with a cable car. With the project carried out by Birecik Municipality, Birecik Castle, which has been cleaned from the distorted structures, is planned to become an indispensable attraction center for domestic and foreign tourists when the works are completed. By revealing the historical and natural beauties of Birecik and aiming to get the share of the district that it deserves from tourism, Birecik Mayor Faruk Pınarbaşı prepared a very beautiful project for Birecik Castle and stated that they will be able to reach the ği
- 2 pleasant minutes to the Castle of Alanya by cable car 24/07/2013 2 in Alanya Castle with pleasant cable car: Alanya Municipality, the cable car for the improvement of the transportation network of Alanya Castle, which is a candidate for UNESCO World Heritage List, welcomes thousands of people yearly. Alanya is famous for its castle in 1221. At the height of the sea level 250 meters from the castle to look at the Mediterranean Sea will now be provided with comfortable LEITNER ropeways cable car. The project is expected to be completed in December. Source: tr.leitner-ropeways.com
- Birecik Castle on a cable car 22/11/2016 Birecik Castle in Birecik Castle: Birecik district of Sanliurfa, which is advancing rapidly on the road to becoming a tourist city, will be provided with a cable car to Birecik Castle which challenges the centuries. With the project carried out by Birecik Municipality, Birecik Castle, which has been cleaned from the distorted structures, is planned to become an indispensable attraction center for domestic and foreign tourists when the works are completed. By revealing the historical and natural beauties of Birecik, aiming to get the share of the district that it deserves from tourism and making great efforts in this direction, Birecik Mayor Faruk Pınarbaşı prepared a very nice project for Birecik Castle, stating that soon the cable car could be reached and said that the ropeway was tarihi
- Rize Mardin Line to be laid on the table 15/09/2010 Turkey's northern part will unite to the south, to ensure the connection with the Black Sea, Eastern and Southeastern Anatolia Rize-Mardin Mardin Chamber of Commerce to provide support to the motorway project (MTSO), will bring together the 15 Room Chairman. When the Rize-Mardin motorway is completed by the Ministry of Transport, the Rize-Mardin motorway will be connected to the Black Sea and East and Southeast Anatolia regions, and thus to the Caucasus and Middle East Anatolia. The most important part of the approximately 2023 kilometer highway, which is believed to provide significant economic, social and political gains, is the ağ Ovit Mountain Tunnel yaklaşık project with an altitude of 450 between Ikizdere district of Rize and Ispir districts of Erzurum. Tunnel project T
- Cableway to Historic Hasankeyf Castle 25/04/2014 Historic Hasankeyf Castle Cable Car to Do: Batman's historic Hasankeyf district tourists to visit the historical places of the cable car and lift was reported to be made. According to the Governor's Office, Governor Yilmaz Arslan, Garrison Commander Brigadier Uğur Özcan, Chief Public Prosecutor Muhammed Emre Ejder, Batman University Rector. Dr. Abdüsselam Uluçam, Hasankeyf District Governor Temel Ağca and Hasankeyf Mayor Abdülvahap Kusen made some observations in the touristic areas in order to develop the tourism potential of the historical district. Governor Arslan and his retinue participated in the preliminary survey and route determination studies of the ropeway and elevator project aiming the opening of Hasankeyf Castle to visitors. Eler
- Diyarbakır-Mardin connects by high-speed train 07/01/2012 TRANSPORTATION Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Communications, Diyarbakir Metropolitan Mayor Osman Baydemir, President Abdullah Gul wanted to Diyarbakir for the construction of high-speed train has emerged. General Director of TCDD Süleyman Karaman said that an application was made to the Ministry of Development in order to start preparing the project for the high-speed train to be constructed in Diyarbakir a while ago. A senior official, said in a statement, said they plan to make high-speed train to Diyarbakir via Sivas-Malatya-Elazig and gave the good news that this plan will turn into a project after a while. TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman also emphasized that the high speed train to Diyarbakır is among the targets of 2023 year. Source: http://ekonomi.haberturk.com
- Diyarbakır - Mardin roads construction supervision and consultancy tender has been announced the winners of the pre-selection 01/05/2014 KGM Surveying Project Tenders Diyarbakır-Mardin Distinction - Bismil - Batman, Carved Separation - Silopi (Supply), Viranşehir - Kızıltepe - Oyalı Distinction (Supply) and Diyarbakır - Mardin Road construction contracting and consultancy tender Applications of 25 February 2014 on the day of XNUMX, km (Diyarbakır - Mardin) Distinction - Bismil - Batman, Oyalı Ayrım - Silopi (Supply), Viranşehir - Kızıltepe - Oyalı Distinction (Supply) and Diyarbakır - Mardin Roads Construction Supervision and Consultancy Services Pre-selection evaluation of the tender was completed. Investments Magazine's information Yatırım
- Mardin Castle Cable Car Project at Habitat Conference 25/10/2016 In the Habitat Conference Mardin Castle Ropeway Project Intense Interest: Great Interest to Mardin Castle Ropeway Project at Habitat Conference: ele Residential and Sustainable Urban Development esi in Quito, Ecuador, organized by the United Nations (UN) every two years contact. In order to create settlements for people and to create awareness in the international public opinion in order to manage the effects of rapid urbanization in developing countries, 160 participated in the conference with the participation of the country at DIKA. 17 - 20 October 2016 is a local and national event in Mardin after the Habitat conference in Quito, the capital of Ecuador.
- Tender Announcement: Tender for the Infrastructure and Superstructure Works of the Load Center Planned to be Temporarily Temporarily in the Position of Şenyurt-Mardin Stations 12/10/2012 RAILWAY INFRASTRUCTURE AND SUPERSTRUCTURE WORKS TCDD 6. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE Şenyurt-Mardin Stations Sekidüzü Mevkii Klm. 11-115-12-825-4734-19 The work required to create a temporary load center between the infrastructure and superstructure works will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 2012 of the Public Procurement Law No. 136571. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 1 / 01240 3224575354-Administration a) Address: Kurtuluş Mahallesi Atatürk Caddesi 3225475807 SEYHAN / ADANA b) Telephone and fax number: 6 - XNUMX c) E-mail Address: XNUMXbolgetasinmazmallarmudurlugu@tcdd.gov.tr ç) Tender İhale
- TCDD Mardin - Sekiduzu Logistics Center Project is expected to be announced in the coming days for construction tender 21/06/2013 Preparation works for the tender for Mardin - Sekiduzu Logistics Center Project Construction, which will be realized by the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD), has started. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; tenders are expected to be announced in June-July after completion of works and approval. The specifications for the said tender will be available from the Directorate General of the Construction of the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) after the publication of the announcement. Source: Investments
- Tender Announcement: Illumination of Temporary Loading Unloading Site at Mardin Sekidüzü Logistics Center 11/11/2013 Temporary Loading of Mardin Sekiduzu Logistics Center Site Clearance TCDD 6. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE Mardin (GAP) Sekiduzu Temporary Loading Unloading Site at the Center of Logistics Construction work will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 161929 1-Administration a) Address: Kurtuluş Mahallesi Atatürk Caddesi 01240 SEYHAN / ADANA b) Telephone and fax number: 3224575354 - 3225475807 c) E-mail Address: email@example.com ç) internet address: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ 2- The subject of the tender is internet
- Tender Announcement: Maintenance Repair of Mardin Station Building 03/06/2015 Maintenance Repair of Mardin Station Building TCDD 6. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE The maintenance work of Mardin Station Building will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2015 / 68312 1-Administration a) Address: Kurtuluş Mahallesi Atatürk Caddesi 01240 SEYHAN / ADANA b) Telephone and fax number: 3224575354 - 3225475807 c) e-mail address: ç) Tender document can be seen on the internet address: https: // a) Quality, type and amount of construction work: Ground + 2.Kat total 1 ap
- YHT is coming between Istanbul and Mardin 05/06/2015 YHT is coming between Istanbul and Mardin: The preparations for the Southern High Speed Train project, which is planned to be realized between Istanbul and Mardin, continue. In this period, Mardin, Tourism, Transportation, Education, Health, Justice, Forestry and Water Affairs, Energy, Agriculture and Livestock, Housing, KOYDES, Sports and many other areas of the 10 billion pounds in the wake of the investment came next. Accordingly, a High Speed Train line from Istanbul to Mardin is being constructed. SOUTH FAST TRAIN ROAD PROJECT Karaman, Ulukisla, Mersin, Adana, Osmaniye, Gaziantep, Sanliurfa, Nusaybin, one of the fastest train projects prepared for Habur will be Mardin.
- MP Çankırı Presents Minister Arslan's Report on Transportation Issues in Mardin 14/07/2016 MP Çankırı presented a report to Mardin on Transportation Problems to Minister Arslan: AK Party Mardin MP Ceyda Bölünmez Çankırı visited Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan in his office. AK Party Mardin Deputy Ceyda Bölünmez Çankırı Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications visited Ahmet Arslan in his office. With its historical and cultural structure, urban fabric and geopolitical location, Çankırı has presented its detailed report on the work and demands of the city in the short and long term regarding the transportation problems of the city in order to become a center of attraction. Minister Arslan said during a visit in a friendly environment, the development level of Mardin in Turkey ...
- Tender Announcement: Şanlıurfa-Mardin Railway Survey - Project Consultancy Service 31/10/2017 Şanlıurfa-Mardin Railway Survey - Project Consultancy Service will be taken General Directorate of State Administration of Turkey (TCDD) Şanlıurfa-Mardin Railway (Infrastructure, Superstructure, Electromechanics) Surveying, Design, Engineering and Consultancy Service candidates are invited to submit a proposal for prequalification. In accordance with the provisions of 4734 of the Law No. 5 with the participation of the bidders who will be invited to submit the tender by being listed shortly according to the criteria specified in the prequalification specification, among the ones determined as a result of the prequalification assessment shall be tendered by the tender procedure between certain bidders. Tender Registration İhale
- Fast Train to Sanliurfa, Mardin and Diyarbakir 11/12/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication Ahmet Arslan, who came together with non-governmental organizations in Şanlıurfa, also made explanations about the fast rail projects for the region. Sanliurfa high-speed train line will be integrated into the international corridor Sanliurfa between the high-speed train operations between Gaziantep explaining that the Minister Arslan said: Sanliurfa not only settles by road, but will not settle, rightly. And a railroad. Previously, our country's railways Mürşitpınar, Sanliurfa to Syria, to take forward and connect with Iraq to make connections with those countries, the necessary work in the bizim
- Kantar Bridge will shorten the road to Batman-Mardin 50 mileage 06/05/2014 The Kantar Bridge will shorten the 50 mileage of Batman-Mardin road: The year-long bridge perennial in Batman ends. Kantar Bridge, 50 district, 2 town and 2 will be connected to the city center. Many villages in Batman have difficulty in crossing the Tigris River. Transportation The 60 has been either far from the distant points or from the old bridges that are at risk. The special provincial administration started the construction of the Kantar Bridge in 50 in order to eliminate the problems of the villagers. The last stage of construction has been reached, even the asphalt of the bridge was poured. Along the bridge, Batman's Gercüş and Midyat districts of Mardin, the 2012 town and the 2 village,
- Diyarbakır - Mardin roads construction contracting and consulting tender was announced 03/07/2014 KGM Diyarbakır - Mardin Road Project (Diyarbakır - Mardin) Distinction - Bismil - Batman, Carved Separation - Silopi (Supply), Viranşehir - Kızıltepe - Oyalı Distinction (Supply) Directorate (KGM) on the 14 May 2014 day opened Ayr (Diyarbakır - Mardin) Distinction - Bismil - Batman, Silenced (Silly), Viranşehir - Kızıltepe - Oyalı Distinction (Supply) and Diyarbakır - Mardin Roads Construction Supervision and Consultancy The company that won the tender was announced. Investments Magazine Yatırım
- High Speed Train Coming to Mardin 11/01/2012 Mardin was included in the high speed train line project prepared for Diyarbakır. Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Diyarbakir Mayor Osman Baydemir, President Abdullah Gul began to work for the high-speed train line. The Republic of Turkey State Railways Director General Süleyman Karaman, the project will be built in Diyarbakir will be made for high-speed train line, he said Development Ministry reported. Project; Malatya, Elazig, Diyarbakir on the line will include the scope of Mardin said. Source: http://www.mgchaber.com
- Mardin Can Be The Logistics Base Of The Middle East 12/04/2013 The people of Iraq, who came to the 'People touching life' event in Mardin, were hosted in the ground table. Middle East Mercantile Exchange Chairman Murat Cuhadar, said exchanges that set out in order to increase trade between Turkey and the Middle East, "Mardin, which can make the logistics base in the Middle East region, but we are working on a model that can add him also different instrumental," he said. Held in Mardin 'life touches people' event in northern Iraq with thousands 200 member, Deputy Chairman of the Union of Northern Iraq Businessmen and Erbil Branch Chairman Shwan A. Jawhar with board members, the Association of Turkey-Iraq Industrialists and İşadım of (TISİAD) President Nevaf Kılıç, President of the OTB Assembly Kılı