The Basis of Kemalpasa Logistics Village is Launched Sunday
Izmir, Turkey, one of the project's 35 rail, maritime and road connection largest logistics park comes to life. Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, will lay the foundations of the logistics village, whose infrastructure works continue in Kemalpaşa, on Sunday. The infrastructure works of the logistics village, which will be established on an area of 1.2 million square meters and have a back area of 3 million square meters, will accelerate with the groundbreaking ceremony.
Will be operational in 2015
Infrastructure investments of Spanish Assignia Infraestructuras and Elron İnşaat are expected to be completed in September. The logistics village, which is planned to be placed in the superstructure tender by the end of the year, is planned to be operational by 2015. When the logistics village is completed, it will provide employment for 15 thousand people. Kemalpaşa Logistics Village, which will be connected to organized industrial areas in Kemalpaşa, Turgutlu, Manisa, Torbalı, Aydın, Denizli with rail connection, to Istanbul and Ankara with highway and highway connection, North Aegean Port in Çandarlı as soon as the load of the industrialist and exporter. and Izmir Alsancak Port.
Yen villages with Ansızca Kemalpasa expropriation studies have been completed between 1 million 200 thousand square meters of logistics park will be built on an area of Izmir, Turkey's exports will be central. 35 İzmir 35 Site delivery of Kemalpaşa Logistics Village, which is within the scope of the project, was made in November. Except for expropriation, the infrastructure will cost 22 million lira. For the superstructure tender, the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Infrastructure Investments General Directorate continues its work. Before the infrastructure works are completed, a tender will be held to build the superstructure using the build-operate-transfer model. Many companies are already showing interest in the tender. On the other hand, Minister Yıldırım will also meet with economy reporters in the morning, next Sunday, when the groundbreaking ceremony will take place.
Contact SINAN directly
Many innovations will bring
* For the first time, a logistic village will be established on the highway-railway-highway connection.
* Logistic village will get to the sea line with railway connection.
* Turkey's loads here collected will be distributed here.
* Many organized industrial zones in the Aegean will be connected to the logistics line.
* Logistics will be a bonded region in the village.
* All types of transport from storage to packaging will serve in the same place.
* As fewer vehicles will enter the center, traffic load and noise will decrease in İzmir.
* There will be no need for warehouses and stacking areas in the city center.
* Industrialists will get rid of storage costs.
Source : www.yeniasir.com.t is