Kemal Demirel Launches a Signature Campaign for the High Speed Train
Former CHP deputy Kemal Demirel, Gemlik district of Bursa, has launched a petition campaign for the arrival of a high-speed train.
Kemal Demirel, the historic Kayhan Bazaar in Bursa tradesmen to collect the signature of the high-speed train to Gemlik. Demirel said, demir There was a railway in Bursa. In 1953, the railway was abolished by the law initiated by the Turkish Grand National Assembly. Since then, there is a shortage of railways in Bursa. 5 months ago the protocol on the railway was signed. We want the high-speed train to pass through Gemlik and Yalova. I had asked a question to prevent the high speed train line from the Istanbul-İzmir highway crossing. We are here to take part in this project by making a signature campaign. Iz
Source : I www.medyaxnumx.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Signature Campaign for High Speed Train Arrived in Gemlik 03/04/2013 Former CHP deputy Kemal Demirel, Gemlik district of Bursa has launched a petition campaign for the arrival of high-speed train. Kemal Demirel, the historic Kayhan Bazaar in Bursa tradesmen to collect the signature of the high-speed train to Gemlik. Demirel, "There was a railroad previously in Bursa. 1953 removed the railway by the law launched by the Grand National Assembly of Turkey. Since then, there has been a shortage of railways in Bursa. 5 signed the protocol on the railways. Gemlik and Yalova. I asked you to pass the high speed train line on the Istanbul-İzmir highway by passing the fast train.
- CHP Göker Launches Signature Campaign for Burdur High Speed Train 21/11/2017 Republican People's Party Burdur deputy Mehmet Goker, the previous day written by making a written statement that the High Speed Train line from the center of Burdur, Isparta will connect to Bucak and from there, he said that he would connect to Antalya. MP Göker launched a campaign from the virtual campaign site, Change.org. MP Göker, elendir Antalya-Burdur-Isparta High-Speed Train route to the public about the state of some information that circulates us. According to the information in question, the line coming from Afyon is said to be by-pass by Burdur center where the university and the brigade is located and will pass through the Bucak district of Burdur and reach Antalya. However, the Burdur line is also a long time Bun
- Filyos Municipality Launches Signature Campaign for Underpass or Underpass to Railway Line 26/04/2013 Filyos Municipality Launches Signature Campaign for Under and Underpass on Railway Line Filyos District of Çaycuma district of Zonguldak is under the renovation work of Irmak-Karabük-Zonguldak railway line. Within the scope of the renovation of Irmak-Karabük-Zonguldak railway line in the Filyos Town of Çaycuma district of Zonguldak, a signature campaign was initiated by the Municipality for the construction of a lower or upper passage at the station location. Mayor Ömer Ünal, who came together with 6 neighborhood muhtar, municipal council members and non-governmental organizations in the town hall of Filyos.
- OMÜ Students Launch Signature Campaign 04/10/2016 OMU Students Signed Campaign: The problems in tram stops in Samsun infuriated OMÜ students. After the extension of the tram line, the fee received in the first edition is refunded according to the number of stops. The first reaction came from the students to this method, which was a great deal for their citizens. Signature Campaign Started! A signature campaign titled nitelikli We want qualified and cheap transportation in Samsun! Da was launched at Change.org. Here are details of the signature campaign initiated by ÖMÜ Students; In Samsun, public transport services which are expensive, inadequate and unqualified for years; With recent system changes and hikes, it has become a total suffering. With the new application, the first edition of the tram is v
- Sakarya People Launches Signature Campaign for Island Train 14/12/2016 Sakarya People Launched a Campaign for the Island Train: Sakarya Civil Society Platform (SASTOP) has launched a petition campaign within the train station calling for Adapazari-Istanbul Express to depart from Adapazari Station. Members of Sakarya Civil Society Platform (SASTOP), NGO representatives and citizens made a statement in Adapazari train station to remove Adapazari-Istanbul Express from Adapazari Station. SASTOP Co-President Önder Döker, who is present on behalf of the Group, said, “The Adapazarı-Haydarpaşa expr. Our goal is to return to the old days and the most beautiful way from Sakarya to take our people to Istanbul. As the train is known to Pendik Tren
- Gemlike High Speed Train Lottery 24/12/2012 The Gemlike High Speed Train lottery is over yesterday. In the end, the foundation of the expected High Speed Train was laid. But before any other sorrow was fixed. Yenişehir Airport was the place where the end of the year. Nearly a group of 500 people came to Bursa for official ceremony, Labor and Social Security Minister Faruk Celik and Transport Communications and Maritime Minister Binali Yildirim were welcomed with drums at the Yenişehir Airport. Faruk Celik, Sanliurfa deputy, even though his hometown in Bursa, we have observed how much he loved again. As a result, yesterday; Protocol speeches were made in the 3 thousand-person tent established in Balat. Then the figures were given ... Ardından
- Support to ATSO's High Speed Train Campaign From Manavgat And Alanya | High Speed Train Campaign 11/07/2013 High Speed Train Campaign: ATSO's High Speed Train Campaign from Manavgat and Alanya Support .Antalya Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Antalya Commodity Exchange Board of Directors, Members of the Assembly Council, Burdur and Manavgat and Alanya after a visit to Isparta to perform a visit program, wished success to the newly elected Chamber of Commerce and Industry. During the visits, regional problems and solution proposals were discussed, and ATSO President Budak gave information about Antalya High Speed Train Campaign. Manavgat TSO Chairman Ahmet Boztaş and Alanya TSO President Mehmet Şahin, supported the campaign with their signatures. The first stop of the ATSO and the ATB delegation A
- Bursa Fast Train: Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel will be present at Bursa-Ankara Railway on BURSA TV. 21/12/2012 The foundation of the Bursa high-speed train line, which will end Bursa's 59 annual railway lingering, is taking 23 range 2012 on Sunday ini - The foundation of the line; Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Binali Yıldırım and Minister of Labor and Social Security Faruk Çelik will be together göre - Ankara-Bursa travel time with the service of the line constructed according to the latest high-speed train technology 2 hours, 10 minutes, Istanbul-Bursa travel 2 hours will go to 15 minutes in the description of the former Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel: "This evening at the time 20.30 also bursa tv"
- Kemal Demirel: High Speed Train Should Come to Bursa in 2019 02/10/2018 Railway Lovers Association President Kemal Demirel, 2016 2019 year postponed the high-speed train should not be delayed further, he said. President of Railway Lovers Association and Republican People's Party (CHP) 22 and 23. The period Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel, CHP Bursa Provincial Chairman visited. 2016 years in Bursa in the opening of the 2019 year to postpone the planned railway and now in evaluating the information will be taken to the austerity package Demirel said, "19 January arrival of the high-speed train against 1997 years in Bursa and Turkey to traffic terror and I launched a campaign on behalf of the spread. Approximately passed year 21 . One day I toured every inch of Turkey today. this ...
- Signature Campaign for Airport and High Speed Train 20/11/2013 Signature Campaign for Aydında Airport and High Speed Train: A signature campaign was launched in Aydın for the opening of Çıldır Airport and the realization of the İzmir-Aydın-Denizli High Speed Train Transportation Project. In Aydın, some non-governmental organizations have announced the launch of Çıldır Airport for passenger transportation and the signing of the project Tren İzmir-Aydın-Denizli High-Speed Train Transportation'n for the next year's investment program. Hakan Ülken, President of the Chamber of Commerce of Aydın, in his written statement about the campaign ın You sign a signature ş jointly organized by Aydın Chamber of Industry, Chamber of Commerce and Chamber of Commerce