Kazakhstan launches high-speed train construction
Kazakhstan launches high-speed train construction from Almaty to Astana to 12
In the scope of the giant project of Kazakhstan, the fastest train journey to Almaty-Astana distance 5 hours 20 minutes.
Transport and Communications Minister Askar Cumagaliyev said that the construction of the rail for the high-speed train has started and the distance between Astana and Almaty will be reduced to one thousand thousand kilometers from one thousand thousand miles per thousand 411 kilometers. The ”Tulpar Talgo“ high-speed train that can drive an 11 mileage per hour with a thousand 11 kilometer tracks will cover this distance in 250 hours 5 minutes.
President Nursultan Nazarbayev ordered the implementation of the high-speed train project 5 within the year. Fast train to be made across the country, in the first stage, pilot will be made between two metropolitan and then modern train stations will be established.
Source : www.dunyabulteni.net
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Tender Announcement: Construction of Iron Walls and Damaged Iron Grids 10/07/2013 Repairing of the Iron Walls and Damaged Iron Walls and Repairing of Walls of the Destructed Walls with the Mounted Mounting TCDD 6. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE Painting and repair of damaged iron networks and damaged iron grids will be repaired with the installation of the location of the restoration of the walls will be built construction work 4734 numbered Public Procurement Law No. 19 will be tender according to the open tender procedure. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 88611 1-Administration a) Address: Kurtuluş Mahallesi Atatürk Caddesi 01240 SEYHAN / ADANA b) Telephone and fax number: 3224575354 Kayıt
- Minister Yıldırım: Ankara-Izmir said we started the High Speed Train Work 07/05/2012 Minister Yıldırım, Ankara - Izmir said they started working for high-speed trains, "Turkey in the last 10 years, not only in the way not in not in the aerospace Not maritime communications proceeding with running steps in all areas of life has come to today. Prime Minister 'airline will be the people's way,' he said. 'Everyone will get on a plane' he said. 'Aye, we issued we went we also departed. air transport we receive from 8 million 118 million. airway public road happens. Turkey's 50 years was performing the AK Party high-speed train dream. Before the Ankara-Eskisehir after the Ankara-Konya high-speed trains commissioned Ankara -İstanbul is next and then Ankara-Sivas and var
- Kemal Demirel Launches a Signature Campaign for the High Speed Train 03/04/2013 Kemal Demirel Launches a Signature Campaign for the Arrival of High-Speed Train Kemal Demirel has started a signature campaign for the high-speed train to the Gemlik district of Bursa Kemal Demirel has collected a signature for the fast train to Gemlik from the historical Kayhan Market in Bursa. "There was a railway in Bursa before. In 1953, the railway was abolished by the law initiated by the Turkish Grand National Assembly. Since then, there is a shortage of railways in Bursa. 5 months ago the protocol on the railway was signed. We want the high-speed train to pass through Gemlik and Yalova. The question is not to remove the high speed train line from the Istanbul-İzmir highway m
- Centenary University launched work for tram and high-speed train 04/11/2015 Yüzüncü Yıl University started work for tram and high speed train: In order to reach Van's high-speed train and tram, Yüzüncü Yıl University (YYÜ) started work. Van's high-speed train and tram to reach the University of Centenary (YYU) has started work. In the recent months, İhlas News Agency (UAV) made the news titled tren Van's aspiration for tram and high-speed train '. Van Yüzüncü Yıl University initiated a hard work to implement the project. This project of YYÜ, which had previously attempted, could not be realized due to the earthquake and economic troubles. In 2013, the former Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Deniz
- CHP Göker Burdur Launches a Signature Campaign for Fast Train 21/11/2017 Republican People's Party Burdur deputy Mehmet Goker, the previous day written by making a written statement that the High Speed Train line from the center of Burdur, Isparta will connect to Bucak and from there, he said that he would connect to Antalya. MP Göker launched a campaign from the virtual campaign site, Change.org. MP Göker, elendir Antalya-Burdur-Isparta High-Speed Train route to the public about the state of some information that circulates us. According to the information in question, the line coming from Afyon is said to be by-pass by Burdur center where the university and the brigade is located and will pass through the Bucak district of Burdur and reach Antalya. However, the Burdur line is also a long time Bun
- RZD Launches Heavy Train Project in Russia 14/05/2012 RZD will launch tests on 12.600 ton trains. The decision was given by the RZD Science and Technical Council. The approximate savings of the project is 15.5 Billion (EUR 400 Million) RUBLE. The comprehensive program will be submitted to the RZD Expert Council by 1 for Investment Projects prepared by OAO. The program will cover many areas, including modernization and training of operational personnel, signaling and progressive infrastructure improvement plan. RZD 1 ready 2012 future with the recommendations of preference for increased freight wagon operation. Source: Raillynews
- RZD Launches Heavy Train Project in Russia 06/04/2012 RZD will launch tests on 12.600 ton trains. The decision was given by the RZD Science and Technical Council. The project will save approximately RUBY 15.5 Billion (EUR 400 Million). The program will cover modernization and training of operational personnel, signaling and progressive infrastructure improvement plans. A comprehensive program for investment projects, OAO, RZD Expert Board 1 will be available until November. RZD 1 July will also bring preference suggestions for increased freight wagon operation. Source: Raillynews
- High-speed train attack in Kazakhstan 08/08/2012 Kazakhstan, which is among the countries with the largest surface area of the world, starts to use the high speed train to save time in domestic transportation Kazakhstan is planning to minimize the time loss by reducing the long journey time by 2 times with the speed train transportation which will start this year. Kazakhstan will launch its first high-speed train between Aktöbe and Astana. In December this year, the time between the two cities will be reduced to 26 hours on the high speed train that will be on the tracks. After the Aktöbe-Astana line to be launched this year, Astana-Atırau and Almaty-Atırau flights will start in 14.
- Fast train commences between Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan 28/12/2013 Fast train service begins between Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan: Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan capitals Astana-Tashkent between the high-speed train service begins. Kazakhstan Transport and Communication Minister Askar Cumagaliyev held a press conference during the year told the activities. Talking about the developments in the field of railways, Cumagaliyev said that they opened the new high-speed train line 3 including Astana-Almaty, Almaty-Tashkent and Almaty-Aktobe. Underlining that railways are the most reliable choice in transportation, Minister Cumagaliyev pointed out that the train services would increase and that in the next year a new high-speed train line between Tashkent, the capital of Uzbekistan and Astana in the capital of Kazakhstan would be opened. Kazakhstan's national Kazakistan
- Filyos Municipality Launches Signature Campaign for Underpass or Underpass to Railway Line 26/04/2013 Filyos Municipality Launches Signature Campaign for Under and Underpass on Railway Line Filyos District of Çaycuma district of Zonguldak is under the renovation work of Irmak-Karabük-Zonguldak railway line. Within the scope of the renovation of Irmak-Karabük-Zonguldak railway line in the Filyos Town of Çaycuma district of Zonguldak, a signature campaign was initiated by the Municipality for the construction of a lower or upper passage at the station location. Mayor Ömer Ünal, who came together with 6 neighborhood muhtar, municipal council members and non-governmental organizations in the town hall of Filyos.
- Rize Municipality Launches Work for Cable Car Project 29/04/2012 Rize Mayor Halil Bakırcı said that they carried the cable car issue they had prepared with the project of the consignment to the agenda of the parliament and that they started the expropriation works after the adoption of the project. Bakırcı stated that they have made great efforts to bring the project to Rize. We paid a thousand pounds. Remaining 30 thousand square meters of land expropriation work by making the owners of 13 million pounds to pay an expropriation cost.. He said.
- Samulaş Park and launch the project to the tram to a thousand thousand projects 16/01/2014 Samulaş Parked the vehicle and launched a cheap project to the tram: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, which wants to relieve the traffic and use of public transport, has started the project 'park-keep-on'. Samkart parked its vehicles at Tekel Car Park in Cumhuriyet Square will receive a discount of 50 by drivers, tram or express when they take the express bus. According to the statement made by the General Directorate of Samulaş, Republic Square, the old monopoly buildings in the area of the car parked in the car park is a brand new convenience to the citizens. One of the cheapest parking garages in Samsun, the owners of the Samkart in Tekel Car Park have an hour Samsun
- Turkmenistan-Kazakhstan railway opening will be held this month 05/05/2013 Turkmenistan-Kazakhstan railway opening this month, the President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov, Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev will visit this country upon the invitation. Berdimuhamedov's visit to Astana will take place in the 10-11 May days. At the meeting of the Council of Ministers, the issues related to the visit were evaluated. Bilateral agreements will be signed during the visit of the Turkmen leader to Kazakhstan. In the statement made by the Council of Ministers, it was emphasized that the relations between Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan continue in an environment of equality and mutual cooperation. Also, within the scope of the visit, the opening of the North-South railway line connecting the two countries with the participation of the presidents of the two countries will be opened. This Türkmen
- Kazakhstan-based mining group ENRC's Mozambique railway project 2016 to complete 23/11/2012 Kazakhstan-based mining group Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation Plc's ENRC, Mozambique, Tete state Nacala port will be used for the construction of coal transport to the port of the railway line project is expected to be completed in early 2016. The company plans to start construction in the first quarter of 2014, while trains are expected to start at the end of 2015 or at the beginning of 2016. The railway line with an annual capacity of 40 million mt and the coal terminal in Nacala are able to handle 60 million mt of coal if necessary. However, the Mozambique government is also repairing the maintenance-free railroads to increase exports from the world's largest coal fields in Tete.
- Balıkesir Railway Station Becomes Kazakhstan City for Filming 02/05/2014 Balıkesir Railway Station Became a City of Kazakhstan for Filming: Balıkesir Railway Station became the city of Kazakhstan for filming a movie. The film will be released in October this year, starring Fikret Hakan. According to information obtained, the shootings began in Bulgaria in February and starring Fikret Hakan'ın 'Birleşen Gönüller' motion picture is filmed in the historical Balikesir Station. The historical signs, which are returned to Shymkent Train Station of Kazakhstan by hanging Russian signs, are witnessing the final scene of the Birleşen Gönüller. The film set at the Balıkesir Railway Station is watched with interest and excitement by citizens. Russian articles Rusça
- The train that bypassed Russia was lost in Kazakhstan 02/02/2016 The train that bypassed Russia was lost in Kazakhstan: it was claimed that the Ukrainian train, carrying the European cargo and bypassing Russia, disappeared in Kazakhstan. According to the Russian press, according to reports, the Ukrainian train, which was loaded with cargo from Europe, bypassed Russia to go to China. However, it was claimed that the train disappeared within the borders of Kazakhstan. First, officials of the Kazakhstan Railways Operator did not know the whereabouts of the train, but explained that he was moving somewhere in the country. Allegedly not paid for the full load of wagons left in the station in the city of Karaganda. Then the officials who made a statement again due to the payment 2 day waiting for the train to be completed tekrar
- Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train Project, which is the last leg of the Kayas-Kırıkkale infrastructure construction of the construction of the tender, 13 firm bid. 07/10/2012 Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train Project, which is the last leg of the Kayas-Kırıkkale infrastructure construction of the construction of the tender, 13 firm bid. The tender for the construction of infrastructure between Kayaş and Kırıkkale was held at the Conference Hall of the General Directorate of TCDD in October. Companies in the said section '' V4-V7-V9-V10 '' was excluded from the viaducts showed great interest in the tender firms. 15 company / business partnership bid and the approximate cost 13 billion 1 pounds 601 pounds 112,20 pounds 674 million 960 thousand 450 pounds with the Söğüt Construction Commitment Petrol Mad. Food Nak. Domestic and Foreign Trade. Ltd. Sti. He gave. Source: AA
- İzmir - Kemalpaşa Logistics Center Project is expected to be announced towards the end of the year for the construction of the superstructure and social facilities to be realized with the BOT Model 03/05/2013 BIT preparation will be realized by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments, tender preparation works related to Izmir - Kemalpasa Logistics Center Superstructure and Social Equipments Project are ongoing. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; after the completion of the works by the end of this year, tender offers are expected to be requested from the firms. Bids are scheduled for early 2014. Many companies show interest in the tender. As it is known, the project previously in the TCDD investment program was transferred to AYGM. When the project is completed, a logistic village will be established for the first time. Logistic village will get to the sea line with railway connection. Turkey's loads gathered here, ...
- Highways Teams Launch Work in Refugees 11/04/2014 Highways Teams Launched in Refugees: Hakkari Highways 114. The Branch Chiefship has launched the study to complete the missing lands in the middle refuges located on the Hakkari-Van highway. Workers who were hired by the Employment Agency temporarily on the highways, Hakkari 114. They started their duties in the Branch Chief. With the arrival of the spring months, the highways teams started to work in the central refuges, clearing the front of the saplings in the middle refuges and clearing the rubbish there. Workers filling the gaps in the middle refugees with the soil continued their work until the 5 mileage up to the location of the Teksir locality on the Dağnöl neighborhood between the Relationship Street and the Sancar Avenue.
- Kars Municipality Launches Signaling and Lighting Works 03/11/2014 Kars Municipality Launches Signaling and Lighting Works: The Municipality of Kars has started work on the signaling system in the city center and the illumination of streets and streets. While the municipality was building a multi-point signaling system in the city center, the existing signaling systems were reworked. President Murtaza Karachanta, many point signaling and lighting work said they started. President Murtaza Karaçanta said, “The signaling system in Kars was an old and deformed system. After the completion of the expansion works on Ordu Street, we established a new traffic signaling system to the intersection. As Kars Municipality, our understanding is first of all Kars
- Minister Yıldırım: We started 9 project in 11 in Izmir 29/03/2012 Binali Yildirim, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that the 35 project of the 11 project was launched in Izmir and said, eyi We started the 9 project despite the 11 month after the general elections. It is our job to make new projects and bring them to life. " said. Among the projects mentioned in the first Istanbul-Izmir Highway Project, stating that they have started the Lightning, the two-wing speeding continued, he said. Yildirim, Izmir - Manisa, underlines that the travel time of Izmir - Istanbul Motorway and Gulf Transit will be reduced from 35 to 35 hours.
- Etihad Rail Launches 2 Tenders Section of United Arab Emirates Railways Section 30/07/2012 ETIHAD Rail has issued the first three tender invitations for the second phase, which plans to raise the United Arab Emirates Railway network to 1200 km. Three tenders were opened for the 137km section of the Al Ain Liwa Intersection (Tariff) and the design and construction of the 90-line line from Gweifat to Ruwais near the Saudi border. According to Etihad Rail, the projects will start in a few months. When these two sections are completed, the UAE section of the Gulf State Railway Project will be completed. The first part of the line is planned to be opened next year. Source: Raillynews
- TCDD launched an investigation into the accident in Çankırı 15/09/2012 TCDD, Çankırı 1 train worker died and 10 workers were injured in a written statement about the accident was made. In the statement, yesterday at 08.45 Çankırı Ildızım Station entrance, will go to the direction of Karabük business car, going from the opposite direction to go to the only locomotive that will go to Çankırı road, according to the first road maintenance car, the road maintenance worker Ihsan Ozdemir road maintenance worker at the scene of life and 10 worker was injured. According to the report, the wounded were sent to Çankırı State Hospital with the ambulances sent to the scene, and immediately after the incident, TCDD Accident Research and Investigation Team incident Yar
- RAYTEST Rail Train Training 21/09/2012 TCDD Foundation and TCDD Foundation (TCDD Foundation), Rail Transport Systems and Industrialists Association (RAYDER) and Railway Transport Association (DTD) RAYTEST, founded in Ankara on 02-Mart-2012, started its training program X Liberalization and Effects of Railway Transportation ın in 07-08 September 2012 at TCDD Training and Listening Facilities in Istanbul. TCDD Deputy General Manager at the opening ceremony prior to the beginning of the training İsa Apaydın, TCDD Education Department President Murat Şeneken, TCDD 1.Bölge,
- Bursa Chamber of Public Bus Coaches launches free transport 28/01/2013 Bursa Chamber of Private Public Bus Coaches launched free transport Bursa Chamber of Public Buses in dispute with the Metropolitan Municipality, yesterday launched free shipping 2 day. The parties are negotiating and making mutual proposals, no solution. New calls started at 19: 00 the previous evening and continued for 6 hours. There's no reconciliation. They did not do the private public bus drivers who had previously announced that they would leave the common ticket system as of yesterday and dismantle the devices. Not expected and feared! Private public bus drivers, who wanted to create time to be able to explain themselves to the public and to get support, maneuvered with free transportation. Paper ticket application, postponed tomorrow. With Metropolitan Municipality Büyük