IZBAN seminar was held with intensive participation
İZBAN General Manager Construction. Eng. . A Model in Urban Rail Systems: İZBAN Ray presented by Sabahattin ERİŞ was held with the participation of our members.
Sabahattin ERİŞ in the presentation of commuter management according to international standards İzban
situation, Izban with other transportation systemsComparison of costs, existing railway lines being renewed by suburban system, current system problems, İzban operating system, İzban
İzmirIn addition, the Izmir-Ankara YHT project provided detailed information about the railway systems that are planned to be built in İzmir and the region in the coming years.
After the presentation, our members answered their questions in detail. Eris, colleagues and the Chamber of Civil Engineers
is always in dialogue, Izbansaid that they would evaluate the opinions and suggestions of all colleagues.
At the end of the seminar, a branch plaque was presented by our Branch President Ayhan Emekli.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- TÜSAYDER Purchasing Summit 2017 With A Great Participation 05/12/2017 TÜSAYDER President Gürkan Hüryılmaz, If we want to exist in the future National Procurement must carry the 4.0 to the future together The biggest and only meeting platform of the purchasing sector, VII. Gürkan Hüryılmaz, President of TÜSAYDER, who successfully completed the Procurement and Supply Management Summit, said, alma In order not to lose our competitive power; . We should create and implement our purchasing and supply management strategies more flexibly with robotic systems, at a cheaper rate than before being produced in the Far East, with better quality and personalized options with 100 control systems. rob The Association of Purchasing Managers and Professionals-VII. Procurement and Supply Management Summit (STZ 2017), at the national and international level Sat
- Beykoz Logistics Vocational School organizes a seminar on ”Information Security and Safe Internet“ with the exhibition ve I learn by doing Bey | Istanbul 20/12/2012 Beykoz Logistics Vocational School "Learning by doing" with the exhibition "Information Security and Secure Internet" is organizing a seminar on Mobile Technology for Students "Learning by doing" they say ... Beykoz Logistics Vocational School mobile tekloji that begin training in a first performing 2012-2013 year of the academic year in Turkey program 24 December 2012 Monday will be exhibiting the workshops titled ”I learn by doing / Learning by Doing program. In this study, our students will consider one of the malfunctions identified by the phones in various products and brands and present a poster presentation on how to solve the existing fault by doing et Learning by Doing Bu. On the same day at 13: 00 Aynı
- Kosk Vocational School organized a seminar on railway transportation 22/10/2015 Köşk MYO Organized a Seminar on Rail Freight: At the Adnan Menderes University Köşk Vocational School, a seminar on 'Railway Transportation' for the students of the Logistics Program was held on 14 October 2015. Aydin Gar Manager Ahmet Oterk attended the seminar as a speaker. In the last part of the seminar, üze The Importance of Railway Transportation from Past to Present, the Importance of Railways in Logistics Transportation Gelişim, Özerk answered the questions from the students.
- Motaş organized a seminar on the storage of hazardous waste 15/04/2017 Motaş organized a seminar on Storage of Hazardous Wastes: A seminar on the storage of hazardous wastes was given to the staff of Motaş. The seminar, which was held in the administrative building meeting hall, was attended by the engineers and employees of the workshop and workshop in Trambus. Human Resources The seminar was organized by the Unit of Environmental Engineers, and Educators Honor Bozkus, "the brief description of the waste, then at that time value and are not directly use objects," he makes the definition of what constitutes the Hazardous Waste and passed the extent of damage to the environment. Bozkuş shared the following information:… The increasing population of the world population brings with it the amount and variety of waste every day. “
- Turkish Airlines Science Expo Begins With Intense Participation 02/05/2019 Turkish Airlines Science Expo, which was organized by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and BEBKA under the name sponsorship of Turkish Airlines this year, started with an intensive participation in TUYAP Fairground. In order to educate the qualified workforce of the future and to love science to all segments of the society, the first sponsorship of Turkish Airlines and BEBKA started with the opening ceremony of the Turkish Airlines Science Expo, the eighth of this year, with the organization of the name sponsorship and Kültür A.Ş. Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktaş, Bursa Deputy Governor Abidin Ünsal, Bursa Deputy Mustafa Esgin, Ministry of National Education General Directorate of Secondary Education Projects Head of Department Açılış
- EurasiaRail 2012 Exhibition Opening With The Participation Of The Minister Yıldırım (Video) 08/03/2012 EurasiaRail 2012 Exhibition Opening took place with the participation of Minister Yıldırım Eurasia Rail Fair was opened by Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım 2. During the opening ceremony of the Railway Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair, ım The Future 10 is our target in the railways for the year by adding a new 30 billion dollar new rail investment to our existing investments, increasing our 10 thousand kilometers to our high speed rail network and increasing our conventional railway network by one thousand kilometers to 4. The total network will be to upgrade to 26 a thousand kilometers, toplam he said. the http://youtu.be/xnumxjqxnumxlrxnumxytxnumx
- 6. Logistics Coordination Board Meeting was held with the participation of TCDD 12/02/2017 Logistics Coordination Board Meeting was held with the participation of TCDD: 6. The Coordination Committee meeting was hosted by the General Directorate of Railroad Regulation. 6, chaired by Suat Hayri Aka, Undersecretary of Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. The Coordination Committee meeting was hosted by 09 on February 2017 at the General Directorate of Rail Regulation. Assembly; Transportation Maritime and Communication, Economy, Customs and Trade, Development, Interior, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and civil society organizations with the participation of senior officials took place. TCDD General Manager at the meeting İsa Apaydın Turkey's substantive criteria in the construction of logistics centers and branch lines, technical information on these criteria and evaluation criteria ...
- Panel on Level Crossings in Izmir 23/01/2015 Panel on Level Crossings in Izmir: TCDD 3. The panel on “Level Crossings z by the Regional Directorate, Dokuz Eylul University and Transportation Safety and Accident, Investigation Application Research Center (ULEKAM) was held in Izmir on 22 January 2015. TCDD 3. TCDD Deputy General Manager and Member of the Board of Directors İsa ApaydınVice Rector, Dokuz Eylül University Dr. Halil Köse, İZBAN General Manager Sebahattin ERİŞ, Deputy Chief of Police Süleyman Kutay, Istanbul University Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Ministry Accident Research Committee Member. Dr. İlhan Kocaarslan, İl
- Workshop on railway accidents was held in Antalya 12/05/2016 The workshop on railway accidents was held in Antalya. The workshop on Deniz Railway accidents Bakanlığı organized by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, was conducted in Antalya. In the workshop, the Presidency of Accident Research and Inspection Committee, General Directorate of Rail Regulatory Affairs, TCDD Security Management System Directorate, TÜDEMSAŞ, TÜLOMSAŞ, TÜVASAŞ officials, as well as academicians from Anatolian and Karabük universities, including the Association of Solidarity and Solidarity Association (YOLDER) representatives of civil society organizations made presentations. YOLDER Chairman Özden Polat and YOLDER Board Member Suat Ocak shared his views and suggestions. …
- TCDD-UTIKAD organized a ”Special Train Management“ meeting in Istanbul Novotel. 24/02/2012 TCDD 1. Regional Director Hasan Gedikli, Deputy Director of TCDD Mustafa Kıylıoğlu, Chairman of UTİKAD Turgut Erkeskin, Vice Chairman of UTİKAD, Kosta Sandalcı, UTİKAD General Manager Cavit Uğur, UTİKAD Secretary General Hacer Uyarlar, Association representatives and UTİKAD the opening of the private sector was put on the table. UTİKAD Chairman of the Board of Directors Turgut Erkeskin, who made the opening speech, stated that UTİKAD, which makes significant investments in import and export of sea, airway and highway, has continued their expectations regarding the opening of the railways to the private sector and said, es Our airline business was opened to private sector. Very serious dynamics in maritime transport Deniz
- The dream of the late governor Recep Yazıcıoğlu 01/04/2013 Ergan Mountain Ski Center, Transportation Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim and Youth and Sports Minister Suat Kilic opened in ERZINCAN. Minister Yildirim, who made the first speech at the opening, praised Minister Kılıç when he invited him to the stand. Ergan Mountain Ski Center, which is one of the biggest projects of Erzincan and spent about 45 million pounds to date, has been aligned with the International Mountain Skiing First Foot Championship. Indeki
- 2. AK Party-CHP Partnership in Izmir 05/11/2012 The AK Party and the CHP for the first time in a transportation project in Izmir 'partner' had been. Aliaga with 80-kilometer light rail between meander system, CHP İzmir Metropolitan Municipality and the AK Party Ministry of Transportation TCDD was launched as a joint production of the municipality and the government of Turkey's largest environmental project 'you can swim and livable Izmir Bay' for cooperation took the decision. The 10 billion dollar spending will deepen the water flowing from the Gulf's pollution, the next generation of deep water ships and anyone wishing to swim there. MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION, MARITIME AND COMMUNICATION: Our city is our own handles for the project about the rescue of Izmir Bay Ş
- 2. AK Party-CHP Partnership in Izmir 05/11/2012
The AK Party and the CHP for the first time in a transportation project in Izmir 'partner' had been. Aliaga with 80-kilometer light rail between meander system, CHP İzmir Metropolitan Municipality and the AK Party Ministry of Transportation TCDD was launched as a joint production of the municipality and the government of Turkey's largest environmental project 'you can swim and livable Izmir Bay' for cooperation took the decision. The 10 billion dollar spending will deepen the water flowing from the Gulf's pollution, the next generation of deep water ships and anyone wishing to swim there. MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION, MARITIME AND COMMUNICATION: Our city is our own project about the rescue of Izmir Bay Ş
- Kartal Kadıköy subway line test drive took place 11/11/2011 A test drive of the Kartal Kadıköy subway line took place The test drive of the Kartal Kadıköy subway line took place. With the metro line planned to be put into service in February of the 2012, the transportation service to the Asian side of Istanbul will be started for the first time in the history of the republic. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş, 9 severely designed earthquake resistant and 1,5 million passengers carrying the capacity of the Kartal Kadikoy metro line did the test drive. Topbaş, who came to Kartal Station, got on the subway by walking the road specially designed for visually impaired citizens. The test drive of the Metro, Kartal Kadıköy metro line is a special date for today Met
- DTD Member Meeting Held in Ankara 25/04/2013 DTD Member Meeting was held in Ankara Member Meeting and Dinner of Rail Transport Association 16 April 2013 was held on Tuesday with the intense participation at Ankara's Altınel Hotel. Mr. Talat Aydın, Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications (UDHB) and Mr. Erol Çıtak, General Director of Railway Regulation, participated in the meeting. In their speeches and in their answers to the questions of our members, the authorities stated that they would be in close cooperation with the Railway Transport Association in all the arrangements that the Ministry would issue on the railway and logistics issues. At the meeting, April 18 2013, which will be debated in Parliament on Thursday "Liberalization of Railway Transport of Turkey about ...
- Some real estates of TCDD have been auctioned 06/06/2013 TCDD some real estate sales contracts was held Privatization Administration, Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) has carried out some real estate sales contracts from the General Directorate. The first tender led by the Vice President of the Privatization Administration, Ahmet Aksu, is in the name of the General Directorate of TCDD. It was realized for the land and its structures on a square meter area. 862 bidder participated in the tender. Bidders are entitled to a new amount of alık
- Our Dream Dream 06/12/2013 Our dream came with Marmaras: One of the panels organized by Caspian Strategy Institute (HASEN) within the scope of the Caspian Forum which was held for the third time this year, was the Secretary of the Ministry of Transport of Nicosia Marian Buica (left), the President of the Caspian Sea Shipping Company, Rauf Aliyev (center) joined right). HAZAR FORUM EXECUTIVE FROM THE MINISTER OF KAZAKHAN HASAN by the Caspian Forum 'Caspian Transit Corridor' Speaking at the panel on the 'Caspian Transit Corridor' Speaking Asar Mamin, the next year will be the projects related to Marmaray, so that they will extend to the Straits, saying so FORUM A single project from China to Europe can be advanced, Çin he said. Mamin, the Caspian Region M
- The first iftar opened under the sea took place in Marmaray 29/06/2014 The first iftar opened Marmaray under the sea 'was held: the first was held iftar opened Marmaray under the sea in Turkey. At the time of the end of the raid of the Bosphorus Bosphorus 60 meters in Marmaray opened by drinking water. The first was held at the iftar opened Marmaray under the sea in Turkey. At the time of the end of the raid of the Bosphorus Bosphorus 60 meters in Marmaray opened by drinking water. together with the arrival of Ramadan, there was a first in Turkey. Under the Bosphorus Strait, Marmaray citizens opened their fasts. Those who opened their fast in Marmaray also went down in history as the first people to do iftar under the Bosphorus. Marmaray, the European and Asian side of Istanbul's railway lines passing through the Bosphorus,
- Siemens 4. Career Festival Happened 23/05/2015 Siemens 4. Career Festival Happened: Siemens, 12 May 2015 'Promise Your Future!' Created with the motto. Students from Bahçeşehir University, Boğaziçi University, Istanbul Technical University, Istanbul University, Kocaeli University, Marmara University, Özyeğin University, Sakarya University, Işık University, Yeditepe University, Yeni Yüzyıl University and Yıldız Technical University attended the Siemens Career Festival. While Siemens University students spent time with Siemens employees, Siemens' business units and future products and solutions were introduced in ”Sustainable Energy“, ve Future Health gel, iş Smart Infrastructures vakit and lar Production of the Future üniversite tents. Chat with senior executives and employees Üst
- Laws and Regulations on the Liberation of Railway Transport and the New Structure of Railway Transportation Training 04/01/2016 Trainings and Laws on the Transportation of Railway Transport and New Structure of Railway Transportation Trained: Training on ılığı Railway Structure and Trainings on Railway Transportation and New Structure of Railway Transportation Yönetici, organized by the Association of Railway Transportation, on “Railway Administrators and Management Trainees Kanun, 28 It was held in Istanbul. The training on ın Law and Regulations on Railway Transportation and the New Structure of Railway Transportation mas was attended by a large number of DTD members and other sector companies. In the seminar programs, the participants gain cognitive gains at the conceptual and functional level of the components forming the railway ılar
- Economy and Logistics Summit 2016 Held 19/05/2016 Economy and Logistics Summit 2016 Realized: A discussion of all modes of transport, review of international logistics projects in our geography, and the expectations of real sectors such as textile, automotive, energy and food from the logistical world. done. Economy and Logistics Summit organized by UTA Logistics Magazine was realized with the support of Ministry of Development, Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Customs and Trade and sector associations. The summit takes place among the organizations supporting DTD "in Turkey's Railway Strategy Current Situation, Problems and Solutions" session on the DTD board members did Erengul speaker is ...
- The groundbreaking ceremony of Bakırköy-Kirazlı Metro (Video) 12/06/2016 The groundbreaking ceremony of the Bakirkoy-Kirazlı Metro took place: The groundbreaking ceremony of the Bakirkoy-Kirazli metro line, which will reduce the transportation between Bagcilar and Bakirkoy to 13.5, was held today with the participation of Prime Minister Binali Yildirim. 2018 9 to be commissioned in June, the construction of the kilometer-long Kirazlı -Bakırköy (IDO) metro line will be connected to the Bağcılar, Bakırköy coastline. In addition, the line planned as the continuation of the Kirazlı - Başakşehir metro line will be reduced to the density between Bağcılar and Bakırköy coast when it is put into service in June of 2018. The line which is integrated to Marmaray in Bakırköy Square will be connected to Yenikapı-Otogar-Airport line in İncirli. THE TIME OF JOURNEY 13.5 DAKİKAYA İNECEK Yenikapı-İncirli-Sefaköy metro Y
- The First Issue of the Wagon Export Case is Held 24/06/2016 Exports of cars first trial was held Channeling: Turkey Wagon Industry Corporation (TÜVASAŞ) 's exports to Bulgaria in his wagon alleged state Damaging the first hearing of the case took place. Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (TÜVASAŞ), the export of cars made in Bulgaria within the scope of the investigation concerning the state's claim has suffered "Public Institutions of the sinister to the Tender Shuffle, Public Institutions of Loss Fraud, Corruption to Edie's fulfillment Mixing and unjustified" The case opened against the crimes Sakarya 1. High Criminal Court began to be seen. The defendants, complainants and lawyers participated in the case. SANIKLAR gave their testimony Ibrahim E. ede
- Logitrans Transport Logistics Exhibition Held 24/11/2016 Logitrans Transport Logistics Exhibition Held: 10. International Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair 16 - 18 November 2016 dates were held in Istanbul. The 26 company from 180 has participated in the fair where DTD is among the supporting organizations and has a stand. The Logitrans Fair, which covers all the rings of the supply chain network from transportation to intralogistics, telematics to commercial vehicles, hosted important companies of the sector worldwide. In addition to the country pavilions of Germany and Austria, participants from a geography spreading from Afghanistan to Poland introduced their products and services to offer products in the best possible way. The awards of the le Atlas Logistics Awards lı competition were held at the same time as the fair “
- 10 Piece High Speed Train Purchase Tender Exceeded 13/02/2017 TCDD's 10 Piece High Speed Train Procurement Tender took place: 3 entered the tender with 273.2 million from the international group of companies and the Spanish CAF was the lowest. As is known, CAF trains are still used in our high speed train lines. This was followed by the German Siemens AG-Siemens AS with 21 million Euros by a surplus of 349.3. The tender was made by the General Directorate of TCDD at 30 January 2017 with the credit obtained from the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) with the participation of international companies active in this field. The tender made by bargaining method is the lowest bid in the tender which is attended by 3 international group of companies X