Istanbul Municipality will take action on heavy traffic with rail projects
Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, especially in the work on the solution of the traffic problem is done, 9 annually 60 billion pounds of the municipal budget 24.6 billion pounds have been allocated to transport said.
In the statement, which stated that there will be an investment of 2013 billion lira in transportation in 4, information was provided on the projects under construction in Istanbul. Hürriyet's 13-kilometer Yenibosna-İkitelli Güney Sanayii light subway and 6.5 kilometers consisting of XNUMX kilometers in the statement given with the region under the lens because of the big traffic problem. Kabataş-Mahmubey Metro's second phase will be finished this year.
Some of the projects that are out of these projects and are at the tender stage are as follows:
- Başakşehir X Kayabaşı – Olympic Village Metro 15 kilometer
- Küçükçekmece (Halkalı33 kilometers from Olympic Village Metro
- Bağcılar-Küçükçekmece-Başakşehir-Esenyurt Metro 12.5 kilometers
- Esenyurt X Beylikdüzü u Avcılar Metro 17 kilometers
- Büyükçekmece X Esenyurt Metro 10.5 kilometer
- Büyükçekmece (Tüyap) ivSilivri Metro 32.5 kilometers
- Bagcilar-Kucukcekmece (Halkalı) Light Metro 9.4 Mileage