Istanbul Municipality will take action on heavy traffic with rail projects
Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, especially in the work on the solution of the traffic problem is done, 9 annually 60 billion pounds of the municipal budget 24.6 billion pounds have been allocated to transport said.
In the 2013 year, 4 billion TL investment will be realized. As Hurriyet is experiencing a major traffic problem, the region under the spotlight has been informed and the 13-İkitelli South Industry light metro and 6.5 kilometers of 2 kilometers will be completed this year.
Some of the projects that are out of these projects and are at the tender stage are as follows:
- Başakşehir X Kayabaşı – Olympic Village Metro 15 kilometer
- Küçükçekmece (Halkalı33 kilometers from Olympic Village Metro
- Bağcılar-Küçükçekmece-Başakşehir-Esenyurt Metro 12.5 kilometers
- Esenyurt X Beylikdüzü u Avcılar Metro 17 kilometers
- Büyükçekmece X Esenyurt Metro 10.5 kilometer
- Büyükçekmece (Tüyap) ivSilivri Metro 32.5 kilometers
- Bagcilar-Kucukcekmece (Halkalı) Light Metro 9.4 Mileage