Istanbul Municipality will focus on metro and rail projects: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has been working on the solution of the traffic problem, especially TEM, 9 annually announced that the budget of 60 billion pounds of municipal budget 24.6 billion pounds.
In the 2013 year, the investment in 4 billion liras will be realized. Hurriyet yesterday, because of the great traffic problem in the region under the spotlight of the information given in the statement of 13 kilometers Yenibosna-Ikitelli South Industry light metro and 6.5 kilometers consisting of Kabatas-Mahmubey Metro 2.
Some of the projects that are out of these projects and are at the tender stage are as follows:
- Başakşehir X Kayabaşı – Olympic Village Metro 15 kilometer
- Küçükçekmece (Halkalı) Olympic Village Metro 33 kilometers
- Bağcılar-Küçükçekmece-Başakşehir-Esenyurt Metro 12.5 kilometers
- Esenyurt X Beylikdüzü u Avcılar Metro 17 kilometers
- Büyükçekmece X Esenyurt Metro 10.5 kilometer
- Büyükçekmece (Tüyap) ivSilivri Metro 32.5 kilometers
- Bagcilar-Kucukcekmece (Halkali) light metro 9.4 kilometer