Railway Interval Response from GTSO
Gtsodan, Railroad Response Response Hasan Çakırmelikoğlu, President of Giresun Chamber of Commerce and Industry, said that the scientific project should determine the route not micro-nationalism, but the president of Giresun Chamber of Commerce (GTSO) Hasan Çakırmelikoğlu; Dr. He criticized Fazil Celik for making micro-nationalism, not scientific, in his studies of fall. GTSO President Çakır-melikoğlu said, esi In the selection of the railway route, it will be more beneficial for the country and the region if it is acted with scientific facts rather than emotions. It is a fact that the train consumes little energy, it is reliable, it has great advantages due to its low environmental damage. The most important project that will contribute to the reduction of the problems of the region due to economic and social backwardness is the railway project. However, it should be more scientific and realistic in the studies carried out to implement this project. In this regard, Karadeniz Technical University Faculty of Engineering and Architecture Head of Transportation Department. Dr. We do not find the work of Fazıl Çelik scientific and realistic. Because his explanations and studies in the micro-nationalism and emotion sensation. We received information about Erzincan, Gumushane and Tirebolu in the field of gardening. Dr. The outputs of Fazıl Çelik show that their concerns have hit the surface. We know that in line with the interests of the country and the region, the most accurate route will be determined as üm Güşümşahe Tirebolu Biz.
Source : I www.gazeteaxnumx.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- GTSO President answered questions about Tirebolu railway 25/04/2013 GTSO Chairman answered questions about Tirebolu Railway Giresun Chamber of Commerce and Industry (GTSO) President Hasan Çakırmelikoğlu, 4 Giresun Chamber of Commerce and Industry (GTSO) to be held in May before the members of the district of Tirebolu visited the shopkeepers and asked for support. Listening to the problems of tradesmen, Giresun Chamber of Commerce and Industry (GTSO) President Hasan Çakırmelikoğlu, Tirebolu Railway and Tirebolu Port answered the questions asked about. Çakırmelikoğlu ız The subject of Tirebolu Railway Project, which we focus on with precision, is our studies on this subject. Tirebolu is the center of both the city and its districts Tir
- New crossing work for Samray begins 12/10/2012 Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz said in the explanations, answered questions from members of the press. Indicating that the light rail system 2 has come to the level that it targets over the years, Mr. Yılmaz said, las In fact, we have planned that the 50 thousand passengers are the optimum passengers. 67 bin with light rail yesterday, the day before the 69 thousand passengers moved around. Of course, those with tickets, unannounced with approximately 70 thousand passengers are carrying around. Only so many passengers are transported by this train. Our planning did not deceive us, the point is very good. Our city has a modern transportation system. Now our people…
- Railway and Airport Response from Çorum TSO 09/06/2017 Çorum Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the statement, the period of the national press reports on the railway investments in the province, including news, superficial or comprehensive prepared in the news, no statement about the investment in railways in Corum was noted. Finally, a detailed report in the national press on Wednesday reported that the latest information on high-speed rail and rail investments included information, but the fact that Çorum was not mentioned in this news as in previous news and publications caused hesitations and confusion. … The need for airport is our local press, both old and new “
- 3 from Elvan. Airport Response 19/03/2014 3 from Elvan. Airport Response: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan continues his election campaign full-time. Elvan finally appealed to the citizens in the opening ceremony of the Boğsak Tunnel in Silifke. Elvan, "3. Airport Project, a project to serve the full 150 million passengers. They want to block this project." said. Minister Elven, Mediterranean Coastal Road project, construction completed Silifke in Bogsak Tunnel opening ceremony in the town in his speech, reading the letter given to him by a teacher who came to the area, the coalition government during districts trip of the Minister of Transport during the period for way between these teacher Mersin, Antalya Turkey " There is no government in ...
- Tram response from Dogan 30/06/2015 Tram response from Dogan: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Council AK Party Group Deputy Chairman Bilal Dogan, Karsiyaka coastal construction of the tram project caused by the construction of the damage caused by the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality in the crisis caused attention by drawing attention, AK Kocaoglu and his team are fooling our fellow citizens of Izmir dan said. For the tram project of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the fact that the palm trees between Bostanli and Alaybey will be carried on the Karsiyaka coast is a big reaction, while the Metropolitan Municipality has changed the wrong route and said that the palms will not be moved. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the AK Party Deputy Chairman Bilal Dogan Kon
- Isi Logistics Village dan Response from Çakır 13/10/2017 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Council meeting in response to a question about the responses in the "Logistic Village" Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Chairman Turan Cakir, "1-2 person 'a business out of this business in the opinion of us. We do not want to continue this polemic," he said. The meeting of the Municipal Assembly was held under the chairmanship of Turan Çakır, the Deputy Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality City Assembly Meeting Hall. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Mayor Turan Cakir, "Citizens' objection"
- MHP Giresun Provincial Chairman, AK Party Vekile Railway Response 20/07/2012 MHP Giresun Provincial Chairman Orhan Erzurum, the AK Party Giresun deputy Adem Tatlı, leaving the problems of the election region and almost remote control of the problems of other provinces, he said. Grand National Assembly of Turkey's AK Party Giresun deputy Adam on the official website evaluating the Sweet rationing MHP Chairman Orhan Erzurum, Giresun Province; Tedir Adem Tatlı, the AK Party deputy from Giresun, does not have any written or verbal questions about his constituency. Giresun's Erzincan-Edirne railway struggle for years, the battle of Eğribel tunnel and the trip to Giresun island un
- Prof. Dr. Gikder Dr. Railway Response to Fazıl Çelik 27/11/2012 Prof. Dr. Gikder Dr. Railway Response to Fazıl Çelik Selim Nas, President of Gümüşhane Economic and Cultural Development Association (GİKDER), Chairman of Transportation Department of Karadeniz Technical University, Faculty of Engineering and Architecture. Dr. Fazıl Çelik reacted for his remarks during a meeting. Professor Dr. Saying that Fazıl Çelik's words to Gümüşhane were not a thought, an idea, and even no hatred, Nas said he was sarf a neurotic delusion, olmad saying that Gümüşhane publicly condemned Çelik. Professor Dr. In the capacity of Fazıl Çelik as a scientist, whether or not the technical information of Erzincan-Gümüşhane-Trabzon railway is correct or not Çelik
- Railway response in Trabzon continues 21/11/2013 The railway response in Trabzon continues: The transfer of the ERZİNCAN-TRABZON Railway Project to the 3 year after year continues to have a wide impact in Trabzon. Head of MUSIAD Trabzon Branch, Hanefi Mahitapoglu reacted by making self-criticism of not paying any funds to the 2014 budget even though the routes were certain. Mahitapoğlu said, hayal It is disappointing for us not to put the railway in the budget at 2014. This project must come to life without waiting for 2023. In fact, as CSOs, we could not perform enough voice. We had to be more demanding. The TTSO would have to play a role in this issue and be immersive. CSOs are inadequate and we have not been able to make our voices heard. The real problem is in non-governmental organizations in Trabzon.
- High reaction to price in railway transportation 30/05/2014 High price reaction in rail transport: Denizli Chamber of Industry President Müjdat Keçeci complained about the high prices of rail transport. Industrialists who transport the product cheaper than the railroad, indicating that Keçeci, the State Railways, wanted to reduce the price of freight transport prices. Denizli Chamber of Industry President Müjdat Keçeci, Merchants Industrialists and Businessmen Platform spokesman of the term, Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce Necdet Özer'den received. Kakeci, who stated that Kaklik Logistics Center is a very important development in terms of industrialists in Denizli, criticized the high prices in railway transportation. Transportation of products exported from Denizli to İzmir Alsancak and Aliağa ports den
- Dust response in the blasting work on the railway bridge 22/10/2016 Powder response in the blasting work on the railway bridge: In Karabük, the blasting work carried out on the railway bridge that was taken in maintenance drew a dust response that spread to the environment and caused pollution. Karabük Iron Steel Factories and the city center between the passing over the railway bridge repair work on the railway bridge was initiated. In the context of 1 week-long work of the contractor, sandblasting was performed to remove dirt and rust from the bridge before painting. Dust caused during the blasting work caused pollution in the environment. Atatürk Bulvarı and Colonel Karaoğlanoğlu Street, covering the dust in a quick step and run away the citizens reacted to the situation. Karabük Environment and Urbanism Karab
- Ropeway Response in the Army 17/03/2010 The cable car project, which was contracted by Ordu Municipality to 9 million liras, caused the reaction of some non-governmental organizations. President of Army Nature Activities Association Kübra Güvenç Bacınoğlu and President of Ordu Natural Environment Protection Association Sevgi Aydın visited Ordu Journalists Association. Enis Ayar, the former president of Ordu Nature Activities Association, attended the visit. Kuvra Bacinoglu Guvenc, the president of the Army Nature Activities Association, who made a joint statement on behalf of associations, warned the municipality for the last time and asked the public to be clarified about the project. Güvenç stated that the cable car would make a significant contribution to the development of the Army tourism, but there were hesitations about the construction site and location selection.
- Bridge Reaction of the Neighborhood 03/05/2014 Bridge Response of the Neighborhood: Buğdaylı neighborhood residents of Kayseri, due to a bridge that was not completed for nearly a year, closed the road to traffic for a while due to being late for their jobs and schools. In the morning, the town of Kocasinan connected to the road on the way to the neighborhood of Buğdaylı neighborhood closed the traffic in front of the bridge residents, State Railways by the bridge could not be opened for a year, he said. Residents told the authorities that they could not get a clear answer for the solution, leri We learned that there was an error of 2 meters on the bridge. This would not have been the case if the engineers had been on-the-job when the work was done. Work for nearly a year Yaklaşık
- Privacy response to the ropeway project 06/01/2014 Confidentiality response to the ropeway project: The Chamber of Architects Ankara Branch, which mentions opinions about the privacy of the cable car project between Şentepe and Yenimahalle, said: Ankara Chamber of Architects criticized the cable car project of the Metropolitan Municipality between Şentepe and Yenimahalle. Secretary General Tezcan Karakuş Candan stated that the ropeway is an expensive transportation vehicle in terms of city expenditures and added, eri The ropeway is mostly used for touristic purposes. The ongoing lawsuits regarding the project are continuing, and the fact that the expert decisions continue despite the favor in our favor means to harm the city's budget. Proj THE SAME REACTIONS AY
- Erzurum Ski Club Specialization Response 01/10/2014 Erzurum Özelliştir Response of the Ski Club: Erzurum, Turkey's most established ski team from Ski Club managers have reacted to enter the customization of the service coverage area of the building located in Palandöken. Due to the decision to privatize all the ski centers in Erzurum, the inclusion of the Erzurum Ski Club's service building in Palandöken also concerns club managers and athletes. Reacting to the inclusion of the clubhouse within the scope of privatization, Erzurum Ski Club President Bülent Ülker asked for the club buildings to be left out of the scope of privatization scope. Erzurum Ski Club President Bülent Ülker, kupa In a club with more than 70 in the museum with such achievements in the past, at the Palandöken Ski Center Erzurum
- HGS Response of Truck Drivers 13/02/2015 HGS Response of Truck Drivers: TIR drivers in Trabzon react to fines from behind following the transition from the Fast Pass System (HGS) in some provinces. Retired retired teacher Haci Mustafa Çolakoğlu, who has been driving TIR for 34 years in Trabzon, suggested that 8 TIR and 2 have a 14 thousand TL penalty because of the HGS system. Colakoglu, PTT each time before the trip to go to the PTT to get the money by depositing HGS card, HGS system through the transition to the 61 6284 plate TIR'e claimed that the 3 thousand TL penalty came from behind. In total, 10 has been found in the vehicle and 14 ğ
- Statue-city square to the trolley dolinalçun reaction does not end 14/07/2012 Statue-City Square will be built as a tram due to the shuttle bus service will be converted into taxis. Dolmuşçular, the Metropolitan Municipality of 50 year-old dolmuşlara touched not to touch. In order to reduce the traffic density in the city center of the metropolitan municipality, the first spark of the conversion of the minibuses to the taxi was burned with the tender of the tram which will work between the Statue and the City Square. After the decision was announced, almost everyone, especially dolmuşçular, had reacted to the decision. The protests against the project increased day by day, but the lack of correspondence infuriated the shopkeepers. 'We are playing with our apprentices' Underlining the transformation will be extremely painful Ibrahim Bozdag, new ME
- Metro reaction from CHPs 30/03/2013 The metro response from the CHPs claimed that the Kadıköy-Kartal Metro was expensive. Salıcı and his companions handed out flyers on the subject to the citizens at Kadıköy Metro Station. Earlier in the early hours of the entrance to Kadikoy Metro CHP Istanbul Provincial Chairman Oguz Kagan and his entourage, the Metro brochures about the cost of the citizens distributed. Kadikoy-Kartal Metro claiming to be costly releasing, 140 million pounds per kilometer of subway costs which told citizens that Turkey is the most expensive metro. At the exit of Kadikoy subway station, Salıcı tries to distribute leaflets to citizens traveling by metro and verbally informs them about the ile
- High Speed Train Response from Architects to Raiders 07/05/2013 High Speed Train Response from Architects to Raiders EXPO 2016'S FAST TRAIN EXPECTATION IS DREAMS AL ALİ RIZA AKINCI'S A RESPONSE HAS BEEN REALIZED BY THE PRESIDENT OSMAN AYDIN. AYDIN ATSO TO MAKE TECHNOLOGY TO FOLLOW THE TECHNOLOGY SOON IS A CANDIDATE PRESIDENT AS A PRESIDENT'S PRESIDENT HAS BEEN ADMINISTRATIVE ADMINISTRATIVE USE OF THE MISSION'S MESSAGE. "EXPO 2016'ya fast train expectation is imagination" reaction is gathering ... Chamber of Architects Antalya Branch President Osman Aydin Akıncı was invited to follow the technology .. yap
- Ak Parti Aydin Deputy Erdem'den Lower Passage Response 24/09/2013 Ak Parti Aydin deputy Erdem'den Sub-parade response: AK Party Aydin deputy Mehmet Erdem, "the Municipality of Aydin underpass on the Ataturk Boulevard under technical and administrative aspects of the legal aspect is garabettir" he said. Erdem, in his written statement, TCDD Izmir 3.Regional Directorate of the Municipality of Aydın in accordance with the protocol signed in the year 1998 Aydın Municipality of the remaining areas of the railway route of the reconstruction of the roads to be made on the reminder was reached. Erdem stated that the shape and shape of the gates within the scope of this protocol were determined as a result of the examination of the technical details and the 27. Atatürk Bulvarı mad
- The privacy response to the Şentepe-Yenimahalle Ropeway project 06/01/2014 Şentepe-Yenimahalle The privacy response to the ropeway project: The Chamber of Architects Ankara Branch, which mentions the privacy coming from the ropeway project between Şentepe and Yenimahalle, said: Ankara Chamber of Architects criticized the cable car project of the Metropolitan Municipality between Şentepe and Yenimahalle. Secretary General Tezcan Karakuş Candan stated that the ropeway is an expensive transportation vehicle in terms of city expenditures and added, eri The ropeway is mostly used for touristic purposes. The ongoing lawsuits regarding the project are continuing, and the fact that the expert decisions continue despite the favor in our favor means to harm the city's budget. Proj SAME…
- Free Transportation Response to AKP Rally 25/03/2014 Free Transport Response to the AKP Rally: AK Party yesterday in Yenikapı rally for the public transport of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality free mobility of the public transport, brought discussions. IETT buses, ferries and sea buses were also equipped with party flags with the letter de Officer İ. According to the news in CHA, the AK Party hats and badges with security guards took the free riders at the Marmaray turnstiles. An AK Party that opened the "special turnstile" for the participants of the rally, "Rallye arrivals this way, do not need to press akbil," he announced for hours. Marmaray on Üsküdar station unda
- Pink tram response ended the campaign 23/06/2014 The pink tram response ended the campaign: the SAADET Party (SP) Kayseri Province Presidency was terminated due to the response to the signature campaign launched for the addition of a pink wagon for women to existing trams. Republican Square, 'We want a pink tram for women use' signature campaign of the SP Province Organization members, the public, 'Let's sign a signature, you also support. Saadet Party, Kayseri Provincial Chairman Mahmut Arikan, some people have received demands in this direction, said: "We have discussed this issue with our citizens conveyed to us. Especially in the morning and evening"
- Transport Reaction from Labor Party to Izmir Metropolitan Municipality 28/06/2014 Workers' Party to Izmir Metropolitan Reaction Response: Labor Party Izmir Provincial Chairman Hüseyin Tugay Sen, his party's provincial center held a press conference by the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality's 29 June in the application began to explain about the new public transportation system. Sen, "This is not a transport revolution, but unfortunately against the revolution," he said. Within the scope of eshot's inde Re-design of Transportation System gen project, radical changes are made in the transportation system of 5 sub-region of 42 main region including Merkez, Karşıyaka, bornova, Buca and Teleferik. 29 will decrease the number of buses in the city center and main arteries within the scope of the regulation to be implemented as of June and transfer to the city center X
- The Hacettepe bus response resulted 07/07/2014 The bus response of the Hacettepe residents resulted: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality decided to remove the bus line between Hacettepe University and Sıhhiye and Beytepe campuses. However, the students' reaction was taken back. In the statement made by the municipality, it was shown that the Çayyolu Metro was opened to service, which was expected to be removed for many years, as the bus routes need to be lifted. In the announcement made by the municipality, the students will be transferred to Beytepe Station by making free transfer from Kurtuluş to Ankaray and from Kızılay, Sıhhiye to Kızılay and from Kızılay Metro Station to Çayyolu Metro. They will work for the frustration of the hostages, but the reactions from the social media and the Council of Student Representatives LER