Among the important winter tourism centers of Turkey's Erciyes it is located, reportedly 45 centimeters of snow falling due until the end of the ski season.
Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Erciyes AŞ officials said that the thickness of snow in Erciyes was too low to make skiing. Noting the end of the ski season, the authorities said the cable cars and ski lifts were closed, and that the gondola-type cable cars in Sercel Plateau were not operating due to severe wind.
Authorities, more than a million people visited the Erciyes Ski Center throughout the season, he said.
In the meantime, the lowest temperature of 5 below zero is measured in Erciyes, the hour speed of the wind speed of 45 kilometers is effective.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kartalkayada Ski Season Ended 26/03/2013 Kartalkaya, one of Turkey's most important winter tourism centers, ski season ends erdi.k thickness found hotels in Kartalkaya is about 2 meters, number of customers coming to the warm weather we had to close the ski due to the reduced season kaldı.grand Eagle Hotel General Manager Halit Ergül AA correspondent, said the snow thickness of about 2 meters, although not enough customers, noting that all the hotels closed the ski season, he said. Expressing that the season was very good, Ergül said, "It was very nice that we arrived early in the snow and the season opened early. Local and foreign holidaymakers had a great interest in Kartalkaya.
- Kartalkayada ski season ended 30/03/2015 Kartalkaya ski season ended: in Kartalkaya ski season the most important winter tourism centers of Turkey ended. Kartalkaya, which has a total length of 45 with its runways, visited 15 at the end of the season last year in 300. 2 6 hotel with 3,5 bin bed capacity in the ski resort, 70 80-100 week on weekdays, XNUMX occupancy at the weekend served. Dorukkaya Hotel General Director Yusuf Avcı, AA correspondent, holidaymakers are very pleased with their interest in the ski resort, he said. "We had a very good season," said Avci, "during the season, we did not have snow problems on the tracks."
- Ski season ended in Star Mountain 09/04/2015 The ski season in Yıldız Mountain is over: It is reported that the ski season at Yıldız Mountain Winter Sports and Tourism Center has ended. In a written statement made by the Special Provincial Administration, it was stated that people who were close to 115 visited Yıldız Mountain Winter Sports and Tourism Center in the remaining season. This season, in line with the demands of the surrounding cities and the people of the region held for the first time "Governor's Ski Racing" 28 120 athlete participated in the statement highlighted the statement, the first time a rescue exercise was organized against possible accidents and power cuts were expressed. … Snow Academy Turizm is planned to be opened at Yıldız Mountain Winter Sports Tourism Center Yıldız
- Skiing Season Ended in Yıldız Mountain 12/04/2016 Skiing Season Ended in Yıldız Mountain: It was reported that the ski season ended at Yıldız Mountain Winter Sports Tourism Center. Salih Ayhan, General Secretary of Sivas Special Provincial Administration, stated in a written statement that the center had a busy winter season and that its aims were to be among the first ski centers in the country in 5. develop new pre-season ski resort, restock and citizens have started working to provide better service to transfer Ayhan, he said: "We want to give the best service to the citizens. Star Mountain, all the arguments in the first 5 into the points in Turkey, ideas and We believe that ık
- Heliski Season Ends in Kaçkarlar 23/03/2015 Heliski Season in Kaçkars Ended: The heli-skiing in Rize in Turkey, which has become the center of "natural wonder" Kaçkar "heliski" excitement, ended this season. Heliski, which is a kind of sport that skiers go to the summits of the mountains by helicopter and then slopes on steep slopes and high slopes, is done in limited places of the world. this sport in Turkey, 10 years Camlihemsin Rize Kaçkar Mountains within the boundaries of Artvin with İkizdere is held in Yusufeli. Skiers, Ayder plateau early in the morning by taking the helicopter is left to the summit of the mountains. After skiing during the day, skiers returning to their accommodation by helicopter in the evening, after a week Gün
- Erciyeste ski season is prolonged 13/03/2015 To extend the ski season at Erciyes in Kayseri Erciyes is one of Turkey's major ski resorts in 2 days of snowfall has extended the ski season. Erciyes Ski Center officials, 2 snow effect on the runways as a result of snowfall, 2 meters, the snow velocity on the runways with machines, the snow and the pistes are very suitable for skiing, he said. Processors and coaches, which stated that the season was prolonged due to falling snow in March, said that skiers were waiting for Erciyes. In Erciyes, the facilities and tracks filled with snow and the employees cleaned the snow all day long. Hisarcık-Erciyes and Hacılar-Erciyes road closed due to snowfall, and nedeniyle
- Erciyeste ski season is prolonged 18/03/2015 Erciyeste ski season is prolonged: Last week over the seasonal normal temperatures and sunny weather, due to the days of spring resembling spring, rainy weather and cold came back. Last week over the seasonal normal temperatures and sunny weather, due to the days of spring-like days of Kayseri, rainy weather and cold came back. Regional Directorate of Meteorology officials, Turkey has continued snowfall overnight at Erciyes important ski centers in the day they would continue with intervals of snow. Authorities, snow-covered rainfall in the region today will be effective, on Wednesday a piece of cloudy weather is expected to be said. Meteorological…
- Ski Season in Erciyeste 25/03/2015 Extends Ski Season at Erciyes with Snow Chance: The snow in the last two days, which is one of Turkey's most important ski centers Erciyes Winter Sports and Tourism Center has extended the ski season. In the winter months we came to the end of this day, suddenly snowing ski lovers face laughing. The snow days, which were effective in Erciyes for days before the end of the ski season, extended the ski season. According to meteorology, the snow level reached 2.5 and the crushed snow level was 70 cm. A snowy snow was crushed in Erciyes Winter Sports and Tourism Center with the snow falling.
- Erciyeste Ski Season Continues 27/04/2015 Ski Season Continues at Erciyes Erciyes of the important winter sports centers in Turkey, most visitors migrate the history of the longest ski season also welcomes in this period. Erciyes Inc. Chairman Murat Cahid Cıngı, AA said in a statement to reporters, although the closing days before Turkey and many ski season in Europe, he is still skiing can be done in Erciyes. Cıngı stated that they decided to continue the skiing season they opened in November last year until the middle of next month, so that 6 will be skiing during the month in Erciyes. Although Cıngı has reached the end of April, it is still snowing at Erciyes mes
- Skiing in Erciyeste 15/03/2016 Erciyeste Skiing Season: Erciyes snowfall continues to effect. Due to the precipitation that has been effective for two days, the ski season in Erciyes has been extended until the first week of April. In recent days, due to the weather temperatures over the norms of tourism tourists who are concerned because of the snowfall, smiled face with effective snowfall. In the Erciyes Ski Center with snowfall, the skiing season is expected to extend until the first week of April. With the arrival of the early spring, many ski resorts have closed the season, while Erciyes continues to enjoy the skiing pleasure in Erciyes. Chairman of the Board Murat Cahid Cıngı; "With the arrival of spring this year"