Deputy Kutluata Met With Workers
MHP Sakarya deputy Munir Kutluata, who is working on the draft law discussed in the Parliament about the liberalization of railway transport, met with the Turkish Transportation Management and workers. Kutluata gave important messages for privatization practices and TÜVASAŞ.
MHP Sakarya Deputy Professor Dr. Münir Kutluata, Chairman of the Turkish Transportation Branch Ömür Kalkan met with the members of the Board of Directors and union members. Adapazarı District President Hasan Pınarcı was accompanied by the provincial and district board members. TÜVASAŞ discussed in Parliament at the meeting held in the Social Center, "Turkey Law on the Liberalization of Railway Transport" was the bill. Ömür Kalkan, requesting the withdrawal of the bill, ün The privatization of TCDD should not be allowed. Transportation is the engine power of the economy, production and country development. Ulaşım
The state monopoly on the Railways is expected to be lifted. Privatization is expected to gain momentum. The Draft Law contains articles that encourage employees to retire in TCDD organizations. We are concerned about what is intended to be done. Yapıl Listening to the workers after the shield, deputy Münir Kutluata, emphasizing that the privatization gained a different dimension in the AKP period, Mün So never see yourself as small. The attitude and actions you put forward in a democratic way are of great importance for our country Sizin.
Münir Kutluata, who argued that every step taken by power is wrong, said: sür The income of the citizen is tomorrow and the country's tomorrow's resources are sold. Why can't TÜVASAŞ be able to have a say in the world market as well as in the world market? 5-10 Millions of dollar-investing foreign companies in the preparation of a billion-dollar tenders from the ready-made market other than Marmaray X he said.
Kutluata said that they will show the necessary sensitivity about the TCDD draft law in the Assembly, erece Where is Türk-İş when this important bill is being discussed in parliament? While a legal arrangement to determine the fate and the future of the railways is being discussed, the representatives of the workers do not sound and stand on one side. Türk-İş Chairman has become a man, wandering or he said.
At the end of the meeting, Kutluata said that they will work on the MHP group in the Turkish Grand National Assembly. Kutluata, finally eating at the Social Facilities Demirsporlu talked with football players.
Source : I www.haberler.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- MPs gave important messages for the privatization of Kutluata Railway and TÜVASAŞ 18/04/2013 Deputy Kutluata gave the important messages for the privatization of the railway and TÜVASAŞ MHP Sakarya MP Munir Kutluata, who is working on the draft law on the liberalization of railway transportation, is working with the Turkish Transportation Management and the workers. MHP Sakarya deputy Munir Kutluata, who is working on the draft law discussed in the Parliament about the liberalization of railway transport, met with the Turkish Transportation Management and workers. Kutluata gave important messages for privatization practices and TÜVASAŞ. MHP Sakarya Deputy Professor Dr. Münir Kutluata, Chairman of the Turkish Transportation Branch, Ömür Kalkan met with the members of the Board of Directors and union members. Mün
- MHP Sakarya deputy Munir Kutluata: Pamukova train crash machine was not wrong 13/02/2012 Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) Sakarya deputy Munir Kutluata, "The train accident case was dropped due to complete 7,5 years after the timeout. So it was not on the course, a machinist error mıydı-. Ray arising from the fast train. So there are high-speed trains in Turkey mıydı- None Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) Sakarya deputy Munir Kutluata, "the case of the train crash full 7,5 year after fell due to timeout. Well, it was a machinist mistake - of course not. The rapid trend of the track. So there are high-speed trains in Turkey mıydı- did not. As the power of MHP, we started the construction of the high speed train between Eskişehir and Ankara. In Turkey…
- Burdur Mayor Poured Asphalt With Workers 25/04/2014 Burdur Mayor Poured Asphalt with Workers: Burdur Mayor Ali Orkun Ercengiz examined the asphalt works carried out at Burdur Köprübaşı site and he poured asphalt on the asphalt machine together with the workers. Burdur Mayor Ali Orkun Ercengiz said, ar Asphalt works are continuing, our team works in a disciplined way. money is the money of the people of Burdur. Things we have done must be clean, should be once, do not turn and do these jobs, "he said. The city's infrastructure problems Kent
- TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol İnal visited the bogie workshop and met the workers. 12/10/2012 Turkey Wagon Factory Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) General Manager Erol İnal visited the bogie workshop and met the workers one by one. Erol Inal learned that he will visit a production workshop every day. Inal met with the workers, "After every opportunity I will come between you. I will try to solve the problems, on the spot. Source: www.medya73.com
- US companies are coming for partnership and cooperation with Turkish logistics 23/03/2017 US companies are coming to partnership and cooperation with Turkish logists: while Russian wagon manufacturers are chasing investment, now the US companies are coming to cooperate and cooperate with Turkish logistics companies. Operating in the field of transportation technology, the US company 11 is coming to discuss investment and partnership opportunities. Logistics sector representatives are preparing for this visit. Three meetings will be held in Ankara, Istanbul and Izmir. Most of the arrivals operate in the railway sector. explaining the investment intentions before Greenbrier, he wants to produce cars in Turkey. Amsted Rail, which manufactures chassis and wagon parts for heavy-duty wagons and locomotives, is one of the ler
- Minister Arslan, 3. Iftar dinner with workers at the airport 21/06/2017 Minister Arslan, 3. Iftar dinner with workers at the airport seven: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, "In order to make access to all parts of our country in the night, we add our night." said. Minister Arslan and Prime Minister Mr. Binali Yildirim together with the workers who worked in the construction of the Istanbul New Airport attended the iftar dinner. Lightning Speaking here, he said the aim was to enlarge the bread in Turkey. 3 under construction. Yildirim said that the airport will have a capacity of 90 million and then 200 million passengers in the first place as follows: "What does this mean? From the east of the world to the west and from the north to the south"
- Alışan Logistics met with world brands at Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair 20/11/2012 Buying Logistic Transport Logistics Fair met with global brands Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair, which brings together Turkish logistics companies competing in international markets with world giants; 15 - 17 was held in Istanbul Expo Center with the participation of approximately 2012 people between November 14.000. In the "Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair" which is accepted as the biggest activity of the logistics market; In the scope of the cocktail organized for the guests and press members by Alışan Lojistik; Announcement and signature ceremony of the business meeting of Alışan - Interbulk was held. Logitrans Transport is one of the most important meeting organizations in the logistics sector.
- Member of Parliament Barış Yarkadaş Haydarpaşa 13/08/2016 The sale of MP Barış Yarkadaş Haydarpaşa: Don't be a coup opportunity: The Prime Ministry Privatization Administration took action to sell the historical Haydarpaşa Station and the port area. 9 sent to Kadıköy Municipality in August and asked for information about 400 thousand square meter area within the framework of leştirme studies for taking into privatization scope and program X. Written Peace made a statement CHP Istanbul deputy Yarkadaş "Haydarpasa Train Station in Turkey and Istanbul's historic icons, the harbor and the backcourt is considering selling a mental eclipse. Haydarpaşa Port and Back Field to take part in the privatization scope and program to do the work is the understanding of fire evasion. We have been in the historical Gar for many years Biz
- Turkey Ski Federation President sober, Met Mus Chi Club 07/04/2014 Turkey Ski Federation President sober, with Mus Chi Club Meets: Turkey Ski Federation President Özer sober and met with members of the Board of ski sports club representatives in Mus. Federation President sober meeting held in Turkey Ski Federation Board Member Mustafa Efendioğlu, Mithat Lightning, magnificent Bronze Age, was accompanied by Okan Gideon and Gülen Sunguroğlu. Turkey's Federation President in statements about skiing Ozer sober, sports clubs and in Mus Mus to come due to coexist with representatives said he was very happy. Mus Turkey, underlining that it is very important to sober Ski Federation, the federation ...
- President meets with Urgup Railway Workers 18/02/2014 President met with the workers of Urgup Railway: Sivas Mayor Dogan Urgup met with the railway workers. Speaking in the program held at Fidan Yazicioglu Cultural Center, Mayor Ürgüp; Etti He also came from a family of railroads, underlining that the most attention during his mandate management is justice. In his speech, President Ürgüp, who touched on the historical and cultural texture of Sivas, explained the plays he played on our city during the 70 years and the attitude he put on while he was the president of Ülkü Ocakları. , The President of Ürgüp, who said, We have got what we have about the city konak, the tomb, cemetery and mansion restorations, lower and upper building works, cultural, social and sporty eh
- Head of Transport Officer-Sen met with TCDD Staff in Kuşcenneti and Cattle 09/02/2017 Transport Officer-Sen President, Birdwatch and Cattle Employees met with TCDD: Transport Officer-Sen Chairman Can Cankesen organization visits continue uninterrupted. In this context, Cankesen, who visited the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) officers who were affiliated with the transportation service branch of Bandırma, Kuşcenneti and Sığrcı, had a one-on-one meeting with their employees and identified their problems on the spot. During the visits to the President Cankesene, Vice President Ümit Aydın, Transport Officer-Sen Izmir Branch President Ahmet Özdemir, the provincial and workplace representatives were accompanied by branch board members.
- İZBAN workers met with Izmir people 22/12/2018 İZBAN workers left the 11 day of the strike in İzmir and met with the people of İzmir on the NHKM Konak Public Stage last night to inform the public and to increase the solidarity. The workers who described the employer's perception of operation and lies told about the risk of expeditions with 'strike breaker' mechanic. Resistances 11. İZBAN workers, who left the day left behind, met with the people of İzmir at Nâzım Hikmet Cultural Center to raise solidarity and to explain the strike. Speaking on behalf of the 342 worker in the Resistance, the representatives of the Turkish Railroad-Work Union, the workers' safety, the problems experienced by women workers, the perception of the management of İZBAN by the people of Izmir and the workers in the strike.
- MP Tunç Visits Workers of Highways 28/03/2014 Member of Parliament Tunç visited Highways Workers: AK Party Bartin Deputy Yilmaz Tunc, Provincial Chairman Yaşar Arslan visited the workers of highways. Tunç, the workers wished for convenience, chatted. Mayor Candidate Dr. Along with Seyfettin Kalay and the members of the City Council, he visited the shopkeepers in Bartın, 30 in March, and asked them to vote for Bartin's future. by doing good work wishes. Member of Parliament Tunç said çok
- AK Party deputy of Gumushane Superior. Herhangi The Railway Route to the Gumushane Passed No Distress, he said. 12/02/2012 AK Party Gumushane Deputy Feramuz Usta, Trabzon-Tirebolu-Gumushane-Erzincan Railway Line passing through the Gumushane said there was no problem. The superior, in his written statement, reminding that a professor made a statement in Trabzon about the route of the railway, "The professor at the Black Sea Technical University (Ktü) sent a report to the Prime Ministry. This report was sent to the Ministry as required upon request. the passage of the tiren road through Gumushane God's will not be any trouble, "he said. Source: http://www.haberler.com
- Deputy Yilmaz, High Speed Train to Erzurum, Even We are working to come to Kars said. 13/03/2012 High-speed train to come to Erzurum, indicating that the work of the AK Party deputy Adnan Yilmaz, said the project work is continuing. Yilmaz said that they were trying to make the line coming to Sivas to come to the East, and said, daha We are looking forward to the high speed train project. Our Minister of Health Dr. We are doing our best about Recep Akdağ. Why not come to Erzurum from the high speed train to Sivas? Our initiatives are continuing in this regard. God willing, until the year of 2014 not only Erzurum, Kars will also bring the fast train. Source: www.gazeteguncel.com
- AK Party Karaman Deputy Elvan: Karaman-Konya High Speed Train Line Auction in December 18/11/2012 AK Party Karaman Deputy Elvan: "Karaman-Konya High Speed Train Line Tender, will be held in December". AK Party Karaman deputy Lütfi Elvan, the new High Speed Train Line, which is expected to be made between Karaman and Konya, will be held in December, said. Elvan, in his written statement, Ankara-Konya high-speed train services provided by the comfort and time savings, citizens said that a great satisfaction. Elvan said that the high-speed train line planned to be built between Konya and Karaman will be awarded in December and said: ı It will be about 102 km.
- Deputy Ağbaba Spoke on the Problems of TCDD Workers 01/02/2013 Member of Parliament Speaks on the Problems of TCDd Workers CHP Malatya MP Veli Ağbaba, State Railways, the problem of the temporary workers working in the agenda brought the agenda. CHP Malatya MP Veli Ağbaba, the state of the temporary workers in the State Railways raised the problem of staff. In his speech at the General Assembly of the Turkish Parliament, Ağbaba said that "I demand that all of the temporary workers who struggle with life in great difficulties are taken to the staff". Republican People's Party (CHP) Malatya MP Veli Ağbaba, in his speech at the General Assembly of the Parliament, "State Railways, the problems of temporary workers who have been mentioned here before. Workers sometimes a month, sometimes three months to bring home to work by bread"
- Response from Tülomsaş Workers to Deputy Kurt's Descriptions 07/09/2013 Reaction to the deputies of the deputies Kurt Tülomsaş Response: Republican People's Party (CHP) Eskişehir deputy Kazım Kurt Tülomsaş his statements about the work of the workers came to react. Deputy Kurt thought of the discourse that Tülomsaş'a harming the workers made a press statement. Speaking on behalf of the workers gathered in front of Tülomsaş Eskişehir Railway-Work Union Branch President Ayhan Karavil, CH The source of our city for a while Tülomsaş'a Republican People's Party (CHP) Eskisehir deputy Kazim Kurt, we are watching the unfortunate statements. We cannot understand what these explanations mean to Kurt, who will not benefit Tülomsaş workers. A large organization like Tulomsas just because of the political agenda material T
- CHP Kocaeli Deputy Akar'dan Metro Exit! 26/10/2017 CHP Kocaeli Deputy Haydar Akar's proposal in the Parliament agenda in the Gulf was the sea pollution. Addressing the Marmara Sea and the polling proposal concerning the pollution, CHP Kocaeli Deputy Haydar Akar mentioned the increasing pollution in Kocaeli and said: le You have made the air of Kocaeli the soil of cancer. In the end you could not tolerate people living in Kocaeli. Problems in Kocaeli, such as an avalanche has grown and continues to increase these problems, "he said. Akar parliamentary platform 5 minutes during the talk of Kocaeli problems, the expression was also found," Once, I 'betrayed Kocaeli' I will not say, but I will not say the air of Kocaeli You have cancer, Kocaeli's water cancer t
- CHP Burdur Deputy Göker'den YHT output 20/11/2017 CHP Burdur Mehmet Göker YHT found a written statement about the route. In his statement, YHT claimed that the center of Burdur will pass through the Bucak district of Burdur on the Isparta and reach Antalya. THE PRESIDENT OF THE CHP MİLLETVEKİLİ MEHMET GÖKER Burdur is also mentioned in the High Speed Train project has been on the agenda for many years and the feasibility studies have been carried out for all Burdur public is closely following. In February 2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, Eskisehir High Speed Train to Afyonkarahisar via Antalya and said they care about connecting to work. Then in July Foreign Affairs ında
- AK Party Kayseri deputy Yasar Karayel, Kayseri, said there would be no problem in the high-speed train. 24/02/2012 AK Party Kayseri deputy Yasar Karayel, Kayseri said that there is no problem in the high-speed train. High speed train project between Kayseri and Ankara, which will shorten the period of time in the work that continues to inform Yaşar Karayel, "a change in the project between Ankara-Kırıkkale. After the tender of this project between the Yozgat and Kayseri tender will be held on the line," he said. Underlining the absence of any problems in the foot of the line underlining the Karayel, "Ankara-Yozgat has to be completed the line. After that, the Kayseri foot will be tender," he said. Source: www.medya73.com
- Und Agents Met in Musiad 22/04/2013 Und Agents Meeted in Musiad. International Association of Transporters (UND) monthly board meeting was held in Konya. The representatives of the UND representatives at the MUSIAD Konya Branch were the activities of Konya Logistics Center. Mevlana Development Agency Secretary General Ahmet Akman made a speech about the activities of the logistics center in Konya in the meeting. In these regions, we have learned how to do the work and we have received information. We understand that logistics is one of the most important issues. In addition to the competition of countries in recent years, cities have competitiveness in cities. At this point, Konya is trying to jump into an upper league. Bu
- METU College meets in Erciyeste 04/03/2013 A great interest was shown in the Erciyes meeting organized by METU College School Association. The activity where the students and the parents showed great interest was started with the breakfast at the Snowman Facilities in Erciyes. After breakfast, students and parents who started to skate took great pleasure from this activity. Recep Çatinkaya, a member of the Family Association, expressed that this kind of activities increased the school family cooperation, and it was an activity that allowed teachers and parents to fuse together. Çetinkaya, the students outside the school environment with their teachers to come together to ski and chat with students as memorable frames in memory of thinking that the place will be, he said. Çetinkaya, this kind of Ç
- Disabled People Met in Erciyes Ski Center 27/03/2013 disabled people from various provinces of Turkey, met at Mount Erciyes Ski Center. Under the sponsorship of Kayserigaz, 13 disabled people from 150 participated in the "Disabled Erciyes Meeting" organized by Alberg Gençli Sports Club and Erciyes AŞ Disabled Sports Club. Various tournaments such as Hearing Impaired Skiing and Sleding Competition, Slimming Persons with Disabilities, Skiing shoes and 100 meter Disabled Race were organized. In the event where people with disabilities enjoyed themselves, a plaque was given to the athletes and institutions and organizations that supported the organization. In his speech at the plaque ceremony, Kayserigaz General Manager Hasan Yasir Bora stated that they had the joy of being a partner of the ere Erciyes Disability Meeting m with the happiness they experienced Kays
- Antique Vehicle Enthusiasts Meet in Perris City 05/05/2014 Antique Vehicle Enthusiasts Meet in Perris City: The Antique Car Show brought together classic car enthusiasts in Perris, California, USA. Hundreds of classic cars and lorries brought from all over the country were on display in the show, military vehicles used during the Second World War and tanks still heavily armed from the Korean-Vietnamese war. The exhibition was held at the Orange Empire Railroad Museum, which was built on a large area of 19, which includes separate sections. X model 1900 1911 model